Fighting Games General /fgg/

pastebin.com/rPVC94ez

Other urls found in this thread:

neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=243722829&postcount=774
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Amicable reminder that a game which lacks strong zoning, is a game not worth playing.

Amicable reminder that Steam's concurrent player count for SFV is inflated.

Amicable reminder that SFV and T7 are identically lamentable. Both games have horrendous input lag, terrible online experience, a lack of character variety, long and artificial load times, and sparse on features. Promoting either of these games weakens the fighting game community.

Amicable reminder that Dragonball FighterZ will be a poorly crafted fighter with abysmal space control, awful movement when compared to the Marvel series, lack of assist variety, and no appreciable character archetype diversity. Just because it's not Capcom doesn't mean it won't be bad. If you have to constantly compare yourself to current Capcom to make a game sound good, then it's a shit game.

I love sfv

When I heard about Melty Blood and the moon system, I thought it was going to be about vampires, werewolves, and other creatures of the night, which would be super cool. 3 variations of each character: a human form for crescent, a half-monster form for half-moon, and full monster form for full moon. I was sorely disappointed when I realized that this game was just stupid anime lolis and that the different moons were simply boring technical minutiae.

we are half way through 2017 and people still don't realize that MARVEL is the one who demanded realistic graphics out of mvci to keep a consistent look with their movies

and people still don't realize that MARVEL is the one keeping xmen out, not capcom

How the fuck do you guys get excited from watching the same 6 characters over and over again?

How greatly is Johnny's difficulty exaggerated?

EXCITE

capcom is responsible for the stones and 2v2 though.

me on the left

Reposting from last thread

Can any of you who likes to play huge guys please explain why?

There's never been a good Johnny player

This is adorable.

Actually disgusting. This is not how breasts work.

my favorite fighting game character: rashid of the turbulent wind!!

PLAYBIRTH TO PREPARE

JULY 20TH

me in the middle

Then how comes it can run Tekken 7 easily

dead game

I play Birdie because he's easy and dedicating more than 0 seconds on getting good at SFV is for stupid retards

I NEED YOU ELTNUM

play guilty gear

When's our Bridget announcement?

>MARVEL is the one who demanded realistic graphics out of mvci to keep a consistent look with their movies
What stupid faggots.

Peter at least should have picked a stage that didn't look like bright brown all over.

Rasshid is cute!
I want to give him a big hug!

Play Weiss

How can anyone defend Capcom at this point?

GG is dead, it's BB's time

These are not fighting game characters

How long until the EVO 2017 hype levels drop down now that it's over?

but it's hard to focus with this constant erection

>Generic sluts in OP
Yawn...

HOW I FEEL ABOUT ANIME GAMES

The emphasis on creative offense is neat, but giving characters a ton of assets to fuck around with produces nauseating setplay and okizeme. When devs see that, instead of nerfing the options that make a character unique or enhance player creativity, they just make the character weaker in all other respects (less damage, weaker normals, lower health, etc.). So you still have really AIDS characters who are really annoying to play against, like Carl or Arakune, they're just less dominating or overpowered competitively.

It's like ArcSys tries to make fun characters without thinking through what it will be like to play against them.

Abigail is cute, CUTE

How do you feel about Abigail?

no its too hard

calm down cammy

FGO/UC when???

why did you repost this

Winning EVO isn't good enough? You don't need to confirm off of every hit to be the best.

Evo Japan

Bad visual design, but his alts are good. Gameplay looks pretty interesting so I'm gonna pick him up. Ed's still my main though.

That's not even 50% of Johnny's potential

So you won't forget it.

neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=243722829&postcount=774

how do we defend this goobros.....

>A character is difficult therefore it's fine to make it very strong
I really don't like this design.

Reminder that Dizzy is a milf now.

New costume when?

Why are their breasts morphing into each other?

Play melee

calm down azam

Has anyone actually watched the whole thing? I gave up after the first episode.

Can we make this /fgg/'s game? It looks fun but I don't want to deal with /blaz/ or /pg/, they keep talking about story shit, their memes are awful, and they keep posting flat sniffs

What's your point? If 100% them makes you "good" at a character then FAB is the best player in the world for maxing out a very limited character. Still can't win shit though.

flat sniffs are the best though

>Fox mirrors for the entirety of top 128

Pass

I think i'll bite the bullet on blazblue PC version.

Population doesn't scared because even SFV with crossplay is dead as hell, decided to pick the game again because of the nostalgia costumes hype. and in 10 mins queueing got only 1 fucking fight agaisnt someone that dced after losing round 1.

Yes, the Lambda episode was really good but everything else was garbage.

In some months, for BBxTB.

Delusional capcuck must not have seen what Ken,Chun, and ibuki look like

both of those are good?

>abigail literally has the same face as birdie

lmao

Please report back with how popular it is, I'm debating whether or not to get it on PS4 or PC and I'd prefer to get it on PC if it's still fairly quick to get a game.

>Population doesn't scared because even SFV with crossplay is dead as hell

What?

It's what you get for adapting something from Toriyama.

>neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=243722829&postcount=774
>capcom is responsible for Toriyama's sameface

That fucking girl on top reminds me of this face.

You literally can't queue in BB. You have to use discord to set up matches. But once you're in a room the matches go fast at least.

You're retarded, how do you even make that leap in logic?

>even SFV with crossplay is dead as hell
lol

"scare me", my bad.

This motherfucker was probably the one who left me the most HYPE after Akuma in this season.

I started playing Alex because of his st. HK animation.

>playing or watching fox peach the game

If that does not come logically from what you've said so far then you suck balls at expression your (probably shit) opinion. Apply yourself.

Best saber on the right.

Tokyo game show or evo japan.

YES he gameplay trailer was SICK!!

he doesnt

Being the best player and the best Potemkin player aren't the same thing you ESL nigger

whens stinky brown menat

So uhhh, arcana heart anyone?

so will they play abigail tomorow on WSO?

me too actually

Is Centralfiction on Steam worth 37 yurodollars? I heard it had some problems on release. Also, will it get Jubei at the same time as consoles?

Harada gave Geese armor on his Jaeiken. What the fuck

region?

Play Lili

PREDICTABO

>Is Centralfiction on Steam worth 37 yurodollars?
It plays fine now.

>will it get Jubei at the same time as consoles?
Who knows.

Ruby is cute! Cute! CUTE!

>ESL nigger
Funny that, I was starting to think you were french. In any case your lack of education is showing, but putting that aside, how do you define "good" at a character then?

As far that I know the problems are fixed now. That's all I know though.

I thought we hated anime shit? What the fuck happened?

Xrd Jo isn't as cool as AC one. What do you expect from full potential Johnny? Omito did good job, though evo finals looked pretty sloppy in general.

we drove out the capcucks

Playing them to their potential, dumbass

Reminder that Ruby's JP VA is Mai's VA.

Spotted the tryhards

Ruby is a cute weapon otaku!

It was a joke, nobody plays that game

SFV made me try out anime out of spite and I liked it.