totalwar.com/blog/lizardmen-army-roster/

High Elf Roster Reveal:
totalwar.com/blog/high-elf-army-roster/

Total War: WARHAMMER 2 – Announcement Cinematic Trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=fXxe897bW-A

>FAQs and General Info
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications

Last thread Screenshot sharing and campaign posting encouraged!

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!6VAAGTgK!OTTv7fCcPfnfMaRerAAFkMgSImIm7dpFduVvXL0kzyc
mega.nz/#!vJpkSJZT!KAJzDHJkmPwDnIcS_LxWH7CtkATGmTu1dvFVlEo1hEo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hype for Kraka Drak!

We should have destroyed Norsca, every man woman and child, many years ago!

*shouting*

Enough! Dietershafen is lost, and our northern allies have failed us. Where was the last report of his whereabouts?

My Witch Hunters tell me that his forces have moved to the east, we must expect an attack on Erengrad!

This is nonsense, no attack is coming - Kislev controls Troll Country. He's not attacking, he's making allies! At this very moment he courts the One-Eye, the Beastmen! The warherds will rise up against us and the Drakwald will be lost once more!

Ridiculous! Middenland won't stand for it! Our forces have sole military access to their forests. I believe the attack will come from the Chaos Wastes themselves - he intends to travel across the World's Edge Mountains, and into Ostermark - Sylvania will revolt, and sweep across from the east

Thats wild speculation!

He will come not from the north, nor the east - our traders in the south report that he has forged an alliance with the tribes of the Bjornling. He intends to circumnavigate the Empire and sail his army-

To the Badlands perhaps!

He would lose half his army to attrition alone! The other half would desert!

We must defend Blackfire Pass!

Do you expect the orcs to welcome him when he arrives?

I suppose he will bring with him, an army of Chariots!

Elector Counts, I dare say that would be quite a feat, even for the great Surtha Ek.

Love eternal!

CG trailer must mean something big.

JABBERSLYTHE TRAILER TOMORROW!

It is now July, a chill wind blows in Naggaroth but the sea of malice is beginning to thaw. From Ghrond, a messenger comes bearing word of an ancient prophecy involving the lands of north Lustria. The Hag Queens offer many sacrifices to Khaine, while their underlings train relentlessy. Meanwhile the Druchii of Clar Karod whip their slaves ceaselessly in preparation for the Witch-Kings coming campaign.
A great fleet is being assembled and the armies of the Druchii arm themselves for total war, domination by a best elf soon!

Fight for liberty!
>And some choice new screenshots.

gotrek and felix when

Norsca vs Middenland pls.

Gotrex appears in the text of one of grombrindals quests. Gotrek leaves at the end of the text mentioning he must find a human bard.

With the jungle maps and all the new fire abilities I may be able to do Fortunate Son

I like this picture a lot

I think Rome may be a little bit OP

At least spell Clar Karond right if you're going to spam this for the rest of the month.

It ain't me, it ain't me, I ain't no Electors son!

>Must remember to take out the framerate counter this time

>go seleucid in r2
>every time I envision the campaign to be an interesting and difficult battle for asia minor, caucasus and mesopotamia
>steamroll egypt in 15 turns and then fight over strips of sand against horsefuckers and arabs for 100 years

every time
not even the rich unit roster makes up for it

>for the rest of the month
hasnt he been at it for over a year already
and mods still havent fucking banned him

Why does Attila and even Rome 2 look better than Warhammer?

I've tried to google for this and every thread I've seen where anyone has asked something like this just gets replies like "GAMEPLAY > GRAPHICS. YOU'RE RETARDED! IT LOOKS PERFECT"

but it looks like shit to me. The colors are all washed out, the lighting is really bad, and everything other than the models just looks like trash.

How come giants in the game look like potbellied, lanky retards instead of like that powerhouse?

giants like to eat

because most giants don't live comfy lives of plenty in an empire city, and only live off of what they get from battle with green skin or chaos armies.

Actually I thought of a better song, gonna have to wait and see
Inbreeding, Ogres ate most of them

>drunkard hillbilly NEET.
Vs
>Cultured City folk employed to lift.

>and everything other than the models just looks like trash.
All the charlies were spent on unique models.

Why it runs better than Atilla?

Speaking of giants, are they ever worth taking over the other monsters their factions usually have? I'm under the impression that Arachnaroks, Cygors and Shaggoths are just better than giants as far as giant monsters go.

>tiny unit sizes
>no shadows

it seems to run fine when I up the unit size with mods

Slaughterbrute bait lads i'm telling ya.

If memory serves Giants have better weapon strength than their counterparts and will generally murder Lords and heroes much faster.

Sacrifices some graphical aspects for better performance I guess

giants are great

Middenhiem should get one, RoR style.

Norscans do use arrows r-right guys?

What are you having for breakfast tomorrow?

>Empire still only has a single starting position
>3 LLs in total, one of whom is both a dlc and garbage
>and they got the most boring faction leader in the entire game
Based CA.

>children eating heretical chaos marauder horseflakes instead of Karl Franz approved sigmar oats
Heresy

Black coffee, I fast tomorrow because I'm fat

>most boring faction has the most boring faction leader
What a shock!

>most boring faction leader in the entire game

That's Mannfred

But Manny is an adorable little guy.

>Volkmar bad
>Arch Lector but better that starts with Reiksguard but better and can be meta gamed to turn out warrior priests that start at level 25.

A minor faction is quite big. If you said to me when the first game was announced that a faction that is not one of the major 16 was getting a proper dlc, I would call bullshit but thankfully I was wrong.

The Hung and Kurgan do as they have horse archers. The dlc must be the three types of Chaos cultures which are Norse, Hung and Kurgan.

These guys location wise can be in all three games so putting them in now will benefit all three games.

I think I'll have a bowl of Gorko's.

Get with the times grandpa

Kids these days don't have time for your sigmar oats, they need breakfast with extra vitamin RP (That stands for R-ouinous P-owers by the way old-timer) to really fuel their day.

>not Morko's

Yeah, norscans are getting a big budget CG trailer

I like chocolate with my breakfast, thank you very much.

>He doesn't start his day with a CA approved bowl of Oops! All Vampires.

I bet Dwarfs just eat oatmeal and ale.

>ASININE MORNINGS

>Oops! All Vampires
This is my favorite.

>mot ORION

You're a pretty cool dude, user.

Yeah, I take it back, Mel Gibson is worse.

>he doesn't enjoy bullying the beastman who leads worst elves

I eat a healthy amount of leaves, plus some leaf-collected water. As brunch I eat some leaf flavoured leaves.

I like where this is going

>Traditional Scottish breakfast

Is fasting really a healthy or effective way to lose weight?

Greeks

Yes, starvation mode is a meme, and I just do it two days out of the week. Not the days I lift tho.
The real issue is not pigging out on eat days.

Yes. Norscans have several bow units including Bondsmen archers and hunters to name two.

>legendary FoTS campaign
>playing Aizu
>start of relatively alright for a legendary campaign, rapidly expand borders as people declare war on me all the time
>apparently sharing land borders with anyone is automatic war
>forced to tactically retreat from new domains
>fighting retreat as I'm flooded by shitty levy stacks that whittle me down
>lose home province Fukushima, lose northern holdings to island niggers and rebels
>constant uninterrupted war, every province has at least one raided building I can't repair because nomoney
>every port blockaded and damaged, all cost 2k to repair, which is pointless because they'll be bombarded the same turn
>line infantry is anathema to AI, only revies and high tier melee units, katana kachi and yari ki spam
>only thing that has kept me from being totally fucked in the arse is constant looting of settlements (more rebellions and shamefur action that loses daimyo honour) to keep my head above the water economically and the buddhist temple in one of my provinces that lets me spam melee units with high charge bonus
just fuck my clan up desu

Fasting for a day isn't all that bad. Body eventually kicks something in and stops you from being too hungry eventually.

>Not honey bunches of oaths.

It's the most important part of a KHAZZZUUUUUUUK day!

Its seriously disappointing how easy it is to make your vassals love you in Divide Rome 2. I declared war on some Albanian fucks and since I kept killing their stacks I got diplomatic boosts with all my vassals.

Turn 30 on my latest campaign and its unlikley they will turn on my tbqh.

Or is it still to early in the campaign? This Sillykid campaign feels like its over.

>losing the sea

Sea is very important in legendary run.

especially the point where you upgrade to trading/military ports.

Anyone have a link to those imgur pages with all the Warhammer online concept art?

or the comics?

>tfw no sci-fi TW

mega.nz/#!6VAAGTgK!OTTv7fCcPfnfMaRerAAFkMgSImIm7dpFduVvXL0kzyc

mega.nz/#!vJpkSJZT!KAJzDHJkmPwDnIcS_LxWH7CtkATGmTu1dvFVlEo1hEo

>This Sillykid campaign feels like its over.
Unless you've completely remade Alexander's empire I doubt it.

I literally cannot do anything, attempting to make a navy would've buckled my economy, I've got the technology for it but still won't do it because I'm struggling to maintain two armies north and south to fend off invaders.
You've never SEEN war boyo, I've become war.

Danke

I love this thread so much

I played both saga and satsuma republic vanilla legendary last month

I tried tosa republic 5 times and couldn't make it work. Kinda thought of trying Aizu republic

Out teching them at sea and playing most naval battles will clean the sea for you.

Auto resolve is too expensive unless you have a clear advantage you have to win naval battles personally. You can also easily capture some enemy ships this way to use as meat sheilds in the next battle or to save if its an iron clad you can't build for example.

>those odds
Man, FotS autoresolve is fucked if there are traditional units involved.

you have to fight almost every battle in legendary.

if you autoresolve anything close it usually means the end of your campaign.

Naval battles are arse though, whether or not and when your ship blows up when being fired upon seems to be totally random and I fear the odds of an engagement in legendary with the buffs the AI gets after playing battles where enemy ships would tank out 3 of my own of the same build because they all just blew up.

>worthless ally calls you to war
>make peace with the enemy the next turn for money
>former ally gets wiped out

>ambush the enemy
>crush them, even though they were pretty equal
>pc shuts down

okay
fuck you sigmar stop fucking with my shit

yeah you need to out tech them, and abuse the repair button.

once you have explosive shells though its gravy. 3 ships can overwhelm 8 because you just start lighting them all on fire. and rushing them to use ships as cover.

once they get explosive shells you should then play ranged using solid shot only using explosive when they get close until you tech up to armor piercing.

The naval game is very important in FotS and if you don't like it then legendary is going to be that much harder.

its a lot of fun though once you get ramming iron clads and torpedo gunships though.

and you will be fighting a lot of uphill battles.

also defending a port is a good idea.

Not sure, could easily feature more than 2 factions in the trailer though.

Wil the Everqueen be a faction leader?

No

i want to marry and start a family with the Everqueen

Why not?

>having that many enemies when you're surround by 90% pro-shogunate factions
Do you not know how to do diplomacy or something?

You can usually have like 3-4 allies by turn 4 or something, which pretty much keeps you safe from any pro-shogun faction declaring war.

>everqueen eventually marries Malekith

Poor guy, he always gets sloppy seconds.

>play dorfs/greenshits
>capture the entirety of the badlands
>have beastmen/chaos niggers constantly flooding in from the south river and there is nothing you can do to stop it

How do you play any faction besides chaos in this, there is always some fucking horsecock problem that each faction has to put a lot into to calm before just getting overwhelmed by Chaos because the shitbrain AI just lets Archaon snowball

>which pretty much keeps you safe from any pro-shogun faction declaring war.
>he actually believes this
I'm not joking when I say having a land border with anyone is automatic war, no matter who they are. I was allied with the Jozai who declared war on me out of nowhere, every other ally declared war on me or were only prevented from doing so because they were ousted. Some factions even switched allegiances, I assume just to fuck me over the better.

It all goes back to his mother
t. sigmar freud

You dont deserve to be a Greenskin

So would I be correct in saying it sounds like they might be filling out rosters of game 1 armies? Ie. Beastmen and Warriors?