What is the most criminally overlooked/underrated car either currently...

What is the most criminally overlooked/underrated car either currently, or will be available for to import from Japan in the new 5 or so years? Pic only minorly related since most people either are fags for the R32 or R34, and the R33 gets shit on for being pigfat for some reason.

Other urls found in this thread:

pistonheads.com/classifieds/used-cars/mg/sv/mg-xpower-sv/7186917
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You’re not special nor an original thinker and a fucking lot of people love the R33. It is in no way underrated.

Buy a car because you like it, not because its going to get you cool credits.

But if you insist on baing a retard get yourself this MG SV, they only made about 80.

pistonheads.com/classifieds/used-cars/mg/sv/mg-xpower-sv/7186917

I wasn't saying it was going to be dirt cheap or anything, nor was it really relevant, just that it isn't god muhsheen meme status that the r32 and r34 have.

>joint development with brits and italians
probably will catch fire if you even look at it

Oh its fucking shite, but if OP wants to look edgy as fuck for importing something rare

pic related

Once I stop being a neet and actually get some decent income I'll probably import a evo 3 and probably regret it since lol overnight parts from japan

>18298248 I am the OP, I don't want something just to be edgy, I am just curious about cars that are still interesting, but don't suffer from tofu tax like 86's, GTR's, silvia's etc.

How much would one get bullied for hypothetically
getting a GTST, and what do they preform similarly to?

Not at all, I’d rather have a GTSt tbqh but the R33s are going to be around ~$17K. That’s about $12K too much money IMO.

$17k for a R33 gts or gtr? I was looking at the R32 GTST's out of curiosity, I couldn't pull it off now but if I wanted to I bet I could get one in a few years.

GTSt

one day I will own R32, R33 and R34! then I will line them up all pretty in my garage!

R33 GTS-T are 10k Eur in Europe, what the fuck is that price increase

t. 12 year old

the first 3 evo's
march super turbo 89
celica st165 and st205

>mfw R33 and R34 Skyline sedans in a few years

All y'all faggots can fight over the GT-Rs all you want, I'll be getting a 4-door for dirt cheap.

GTS in the states can cost 12-15k. But they are the extremely clean low mileage ones. You can still import one yourself for like 3-7k kek

Are these american price gouging importer prices? Because gts-t are still super cheap if you get them from nip land

You can drop an rb26 in one and it would be the almost same car idk why more people don't do this

see

Where does one look to browse nip cars online without having to deal with importers trying to jew me?

Import them yourself through pacific coast JDM. You just pick the car and send them the money so they buy it. They handle all the paperwork and shipping.

They got a flat fee of around 800 bucks for their services