Best A slot for Mathilda?

The daily orbs stack for a month right?

Distant counter.

Faye is the cutest.

I've been persuaded I think Camus would be a better unit with lower speed

Can use QR with more efficiency
Kills more things because his special charges more taking doubles
more bulky so he doesn't die to WTA mages like he does now
his jack of all trades stat line is terrible especially in infernal with high speed units everywhere

His whole DC weapon is useless with that res

Am I gonna have to filter Sonya too?

Felicia is the cutest! She gives my life meaning! Every day spent with her is a blessing! I`ll always be there for her and she`ll always be there for me! She is my soulmate! I could never want anything more! I love Felicia!

Should FE Switch have old or new style supports?

At last!

They end in like 4 days

Wait until the current banner ends, that should make things die down

how about you filter FE threads and go outside

Only if those points went into res instead

>His whole DC weapon is useless with that res
what is vantage

> Defense team of WoM Ninian, Minerva, Ryoma, and Summer Freddy
> Slap Luna and QP on Minerva to trick people who don't pay attention into thinking she has Moonbow
> It actually gets me a defense

Y-You first...

post more Sonya please

>merged nowi and hector
>at last

how bad are you not to get into t20 weeks ago

I love Severa and so do you!

So just realized scouting and challenges aren't a thing in Conquest, so how are you supposed to grind? I'm not, right? So does this mean exchanging units isn't viable, I kinda wanted to use Odin and Archer Mozu after hearing she's kinda decent, but they're so underleveled not even sure they're worth it, fucking everything oneshots them.

There's not really that much to post.

Given that most of the it's mommyfaggots and Raul that bring her up, yes.

Ok ty.

Stop beating your wife!

Where are you in Conquest right now?

Dick the thick Mick

Stop replying to yourself spic

They probably tried to bait minerva with a beefy red that didn't ohko her (xander) and wom ninian trolled him. Cavmemes typically just surrender if they lose their deathless streak because arena is a competitive fighting game.

They're only +1

On the quest after you calm down the Ice Tribe.

she finally figured out the truth
and now she wants to pledge service to me fully

You're not "supposed" to, but you can grind support points in online castle battles and unlock children's paralogues to train units in. Neutral kids have the easiest maps for this (apart from the dumbass villagers in Sophie's).

Only if those points went into def. The only thing that keeps Xander from being shitter tier is that he has high enough defense that he doesn't mind being constantly doubled.

He would still be worse than Xander though, purely because there are so few decent red horses, while Camus is stepping on Reinhardt's toes.

Not this time

you're a retard
go fuck yourself

getting real fucking tired of heroes not gonna lie. Haven't pulled in over a goddamn month so that way when a character I comes along I actually might get them. Tempest trials have been autobattled, Tobin sucks, and chain challenges are just shit I've already done before.

It doesn't help that there's no indication of any major update or addition coming to the game.

If you are completely shameless, the dlc is like a loophole in that regard. 'Boo Camp' gives you XP, even in conquest.

>his jack of all trades stat line
>when compared to other cavs
>especially with that res
user, you've been hitting the memes too hard.. Remember that a mage that can double you is twice as lethal as a mage that can't, and Camus can get cav buffs to slip outside their doubling range. 39 spd without Fury ain't no joke.

I can agree on the second point, but +9 spd on Camus completely mitigates a lot of the doubling that Xander's +6 def only partially deals with.

Does she fug the other DB bois like Edward and Leo too?

Might be a stupid question, but do my units perma-die in online battles?

I want to lick katarina's thighs
is she wearing a skirt ? also is from the nopan clan ?

Then you can still use them, even a shitter like Odin. It requires babying them so they can kill a weakened unit.

Am I wrong for running Vantage over QR on my Xander? If it helps his A skill is Distant Defense.

the spic and his onahole collaborate once again

no, just retreat

top kek

>man I want content
>but not enough to do the easily grindable content that's available right now
Complain once Tempest is over. You have no excuse right now.

You've been caught phone posting and same fagging before. Kill yourself spic

I see, rather not throw money on this, though.

I see, nice to know.

You wifes chibi has elephantiasis in heroes

back off user
stay away from my wife
she pledged service to me not you

>I can agree on the second point, but +9 spd on Camus completely mitigates a lot of the doubling that Xander's +6 def only partially deals with.
I agree, but I'm trying to placate the "wasted states in speed" user before he does too much damage.

Still, any def over 40 is sufficiently bulky enough to mitigate the vast majority of damage you're going to take, which Xander reaches easily with horse buffs.

>this defensive and obvious
(lol fuck off stupid faggot.

user here's proof I'm not phoneposting cause this is a cap from my phone. Unless you're really gonna say something as ridiculous that I have multiple phones to post from, in which case there's literally no convincing you and you're gonna delude yourself forever into thinking what you say is right

Explain.

>opening a different browser
ebin

The major update happened not long ago. It added Chain Challenge and Squad Battle. A new story chapter was added a couple days ago and we're getting a new GHB tomorrow.

The game isn't going to drastically change. Mobage trickle out new content to keep people playing. It can be hard to stay interested when you don't roll for new units to enjoy and build, but if you're not having fun, don't play.

Switching between browsers, huh?
Firefox and what else?
Spill it!

Poke.

Vantage isn't bad, but typically, Xander needs to hit twice to kill something, so Quick Riposte tends to work better, thanks to his 24 speed.

My dude look at the fucking top of the picture, it's obviously a different model phone

I hid Chrome, something about it didn't feel as good to me.

I want to poke her soft pussy with my cock if you catch my drift

Right now your heroes wife is getting ROY'D

Berkut's sole purpose is warming cocks!

>They don't have a dedicated app
Shamefur dispray

>Need 1 more orb before I can roll 5

Arena rewards when...

Clover is fucking terrible
What do you use ?
did you suck al the orbs out

There's other options you know.

>app
Dammit millenials

How will Nephenee react to being poked on the Heroes status screen?

Good call.

And I still have to disagree unless you're talking about arena specifically. I'm using Xander with Fortify buffs in the Tempest (no Fury though), and he can still take a hefty chunk of damage from swords in addition to getting torn apart by noodle-arm lances like Clair. Getting doubled is a big deal when the enemy is doing 12 damage to you at base and you have to be defending to proc QR, which means they can activate Death/Sturdy Blow and such.

Ourobouros :^)

Alternate Sakura when?

Arena rewards will be in a little less than 2 hours from now.

Should I roll for Leon or Sonya? I need both an archer and a green mage.

Embarrassment.

Please do not poke Nephenee.

Hm, I havent really noticed a problem with him killing things. I guess he doesnt do that as much in one turn. I did get a few more defense wins with Vantage though. I think maybe because people expect QR on him?

Raul my hard drive crashed, upload your Tharja folder so I can kick start my Tharja image folder.

I would never!

*pokes Nephenee*
What now, nerd?

Will she have an accent?

Make it yourself man, I'm not gonna give away my folder.

Stop giving the spic attention. He won't ever leave, but the least you can do is limit the amount of "discussion" and shitposting he'll cause.

>she won't have a countryside accent when she actually talks
Why
even
bother.

nobody needs a archer they suck

and when rolling sonya you have chance of a nino a even better green mage than sonya

How did those shitters Lyn and Lucina, let alone the THOTs get more votes than Neph?

>have unironically given you literally countless rare tharjas over the years some of which are now removed by their respective artists as part of that anti-pixiv nippon movement
>this is how you repay me

Because they are as boring as Nephenee but they are Main characters.
Are you stupid?

They're both pretty good. Leon's got good attack and decent speed, Sonya's got a good spread for a mage and a really nice tome.

Leon gets outshined by bride cordelia, but can't really do anything about that.

Perhaps, but choosing to give him distant defense seems like gearing for the passive QR, anyway. Most people like to equip fury with vantage, to better put him in vantage range, and to make that first strike that much harder.

>What in tarnation...!

GIVE ME A DEFENSE WIN YOU NIGGERS

Who will dub Neph?

Chris Smith

>caring about dubs
>caring about generic ameriniggers voice """""actors"""""

Post team and name

>tfw you have a defense win without even having a defense team

>being a weeb

Nephenee is a bad unit and has no personality

>game setting is English locales
>surprised there is desire for English voices to accommodate the setting