/osg/ - Auto Sticker General

Auto Sticker General #316

Previous thread: >List of Vendors and Social Media
pastebin.com/AGc66Z8j
markdownshare.com/view/b5abadcc-c0fb-473e-a34d-f27c0921865d

>/osg/ FAQ
pastebin.com/vaEgettv

>What is this thread for?
A thread to discuss, post, create, and review anything related to Automotive Decals and Stickers

>Currently looking for:
Idea Guys (Come up with Sticker Ideas, Veeky Forums club names, etc.)
Anons with artistic talent willing to make decals for free

Other urls found in this thread:

cowfee.turbolo.li/
nevercontent.jp/collections/frontpage/products/look-dont-touch
turbolo.li/shop/brapmachines/
illegaltenderco.com/discount/byebyestock
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>guy at work says i should take off my brazzers plate frame
Yeah, nah fuck off

Pics?

>bad taste
I'm jelly. Township hasn't posted for two months now.

I like a lot of sticker designs but I work in too professional of an environment to have them on my car

>tfw probably can't even have the shitbox sticker on my shitbox without someone seeing it and getting offended

You could put them on other things.

is an SN95 considered a shitbox before I make this purchase Veeky Forums?

4.6?
Yes

3.8?
Very Yes

5.0?.. :) buying that sticker and wearing it with pride I luv my shitboxes.

It was Lit fellas.

F

Whose stickers will arrive quickly if I order from them?

good choice OP

have another. in front of JFK t4

>order from shitboxme mid October
>received nothing
Should I even bother trying to contact him, or just report it as not received through paypal?

On another note, Opposing force shipped my order within a week.

injured, ded, or pigs?

Story Time
>Drive the car for the first time since last Trackday a good 2 weeks back
>Normal cruise
>Stopped at a red light
>No radio, just calm air
>Slammed into Rear @45mph by a Brand New Ford Mustang driven by a 19 year old kid who was texting and Driving
>DaddyMoney.jpeg
>Cop sees Everything
>2 Tickets to the Mustang driver and we both walk away without a scratch
>$11K In damages
TOTALED

WELL it was fun while it lasted.
Cars paid completely off so it's whatever.

>>>I'm more upset that it was a good $2K In stickers lmao

is there a way to get sticker money from insurance?

Sorry to hear user. Too bad that idiot wont get a more serious consequence

I wish but...
There was no modifications to the car :^)

holy fuck
i am sorry to hear about that.
time to pretend your back hurts and sue

I didn't want to make it more trouble that it was.
I've gone ghost for a while because this happened two months ago and I'm STILL dealing with finalizing Everything.

Thanks m8,
shit happens I suppose.

more importantly now though.

Whats the new car gonna be?

Something I can Buy in one chunk, Financing that FRS fucking sucked.

MT/RWD/Coupe
Right now I'm thinking,
Miata,MR2,240SX

Whatever it is will be Turbo'ed and Itashaed with KLK V2.0 and Tracked.

which store is the GT Auto sticker from ?

notori

notori is ded

F

Its annoying af. I had some 16 year old driving to school in the morning (almost certainly texting) rear end my RS5 @ like 15 mph. Only a minor bumper hit, but it cost them well over 3.5k everything said and done.

Thing that pissed me off the most is that they did not even report it to the insurance. I had to call in multiple times to their insurance like what the fuck. Then, the family wants me to go off-the-record. You hit me, and dont even bother reporting it, and now you want me to cooperate with you? Fuck you, we are going by the book and I am taxing you hard as fuck.

just get a mustang :^)

You sound like a twink. Insurance is almost always settled off-the books when its kids because I feel bad for them. I was a shitty driver, but if the family is willing to pay double the cost of repair under the table I always say yes. My uni is a few streets from the local highschool so my friends typically afford car parts because teens often end up rear-ending most of them.

You sound like those moms who ask to speak to the manager if they feel like they're getting attitude from the cashier. Fuck out of here

>55k vehicle hit
>not even reported to insurance company
>you shouldnt be angry
You sound like a faggit soyboy that likes getting taken advantage of.
>It's ok, he is from a different background than me, I just cannot imagine how difficult his life must be!

Not that guy, but he wasn't say you shouldn't be angry, all he was saying is that if the family is willing to pay damages, fully, why report it to the insurance. It's the same effect.
Although what it sounds like is they tried to get away with it first, in which case I can see wanting to put it on insurance. But did you contact them before the insurance to see if they'd pay for it.

F

:(

Posting

It seemed to me like they were trying to get away with it.
>Day 1, I call my insurance, and my insurance says I would probably be contacted the same day by theirs
>Day 2, no call. I call their insurance
>We have not received any report, sorry, we cannot just take your word, we have to hear it from the other party that they were in a wreck
>Day 3, still no word, call again.
>They still have not answered our calls, we will call again
>Day 4, still no word, call again
>They still have not answered our calls, we will try one more time, but we have to wait a full business week before we can move forward on just your call alone
>Day 5, they finally admit to hitting me, and they ask their insurance to ask me if I am ok settling off the books

Ya no. If you do not behave like a decent fucking person after you damage someone's property I am not helping you in anyway.

Holy fuck that triggers me. Texting and driving should be grounds for permanent license removal. I fucking hate texting fags, almost as much as I hate taxi drivers.

350z/g35 maybe?

pressure washer+stickers=bad combo. Blew off 2 stickers decided to pull the rest and put them on my pc case instead

Are there any Veeky Forums stickers that are in good taste and not ricy shit?
What would you put on a family driven BMW

Sad! Put them back on RIGHT FUCKING NOW

Hey dudes, I'm selling some stickers that I don't really need cause I need the extra bux. 5.50 usd on everything with shipping included. imgur com/a/rGUPM

>Veeky Forums stickers that are in good taste
>Veeky Forums
>good taste
Where do you think you are?

Is it just those six or is there more?

>cowfee delivered
really good quality as well, will post pictures tomorrow of them on the shitbox.

w2c?

try cowfee.bigcartel. I can't quite remember the exact url

cowfee.turbolo.li/

Whine more

Hey /osg/. I bought inb4chan's Mid Night banner. My car is gonna be sitting over the winter, should I wait till spring to put it on or does it not matter? Is it fine to keep it just loosely rolled up?

Buy a 180SX or a Silvia from one of them import places. As long as you can deal with the whole RHD thing they're generally waaaaaaaaaay better condition for the price than anything you'll find on CL.

Sucks to hear about what happened, my brother's car got totalled the same way a while back while parked outside our house.

>deedlit
YO. Props for your quality taste.

It would be easier if you decide which stores you like first and then we can tell you their shipping times.

Fugg man. Always loved your klk itasha as a fellow frs user. Sorry for your loss.

>NC
Dude with the silver Mazda got some more stickers

That's a fuckin nice looking store

from /classicjapan/

Please help. Anyone got any good anime "don't touch me" stickers? I don't like Yoko that much but I like the sticker concept

nevercontent.jp/collections/frontpage/products/look-dont-touch

Well, these are all my stickers & stuff that shipped so far. They all arrived monday thru saturday. I'm still waiting on a couple of orders but its whatever. Thanks to everyone who shipped quick!

>brapmachines
My fucking sides have entered interstellar space.

turbolo.li/shop/brapmachines/
If you wanna cop one here's the vendor
It's on sale too

Is there enough interest in a reprint of the lewd 18+ stickers?

Almost forgot this cute drawing turbololi made, super good! Also the remove before flight keychain was a freebie from team wicked, thanks for that!

FUCK I should have gone to it.

Same issue here. Ordered some stuff in early Oct and nothing. Tried emailing the dude but haven't hear anything back.

I just issued a charge back with American Express. The fuck cunt can deal with them.

Does anyone know if shitboxmeme has ever delivered?

Nice-u Heartbeat. ImShipped on the 28th and recieved it in Washington state the 2nd.

same, I received mine in the same time frame in Washington too.

I ordered from shitbox when he reopened and got my stuff. Haven't ordered anything from him since though.

>Does anyone know if shitboxmeme has ever delivered?
He did a couple hundred times.

you're a sweetheart user, i'm really happy to hear this T_T

an update, if you ordered in the drop with yuki, kill me, etc....
your stuff shipped and is getting to you soon,
Ann and Fuu kisscuts get to me monday with the T-shirts.
Here's a teaser.

more japan olympic jumpers !!

That pink diecut is yummy isnt it

no idea, I just took some photos of the day

i hear you, how's uh december 15th sound?

ok

also i did i full recount of everything and put it all up on the site, pic related is the designs, amounts are limited, and not so limited.

Anyone make armored core emblem stickers? Like ninebreaker, ravens nest, white glint...

Looking to just clear stock to make room for new stuff. If you see it up, it's available. Use code "byebyestock" at checkout for a free slap if you order 3! Will ship sometime this week.

I have a shitload of these boobaru emblems (they work as 15 wrx and BRZ front emblems as well, pic related)

illegaltenderco.com/discount/byebyestock

I want to make a series of really popular eurobeat lyrics, this is just an idea I had. Nothing extremely complicated, simple stuff. These will be cheap (maybe like 4 bucks each)

any ideas? what do you think?

if you want my honest opinion it's approaching hoon tier

I kind of want to branch out and do some more normie stuff, since those seem to be among my most popular since I came to Japan, and even back home at meets.

I get that, I kinda feel the same way
But I feel like it's too... bland.

The idea or the slap i posted? If it's what I posted, it's not done, just a quick concept I shitted out to gauge interest.

The execution, yeah.
Initial D slaps in general are pretty overdone, so if you wanna go for it I'd say the barrier of entry would be substantially higher than anything else. You gotta make something that really stands out.

Notori's team logos have a lot about them that stick out and make them something unique, and show actual thought and design. Compare that to hoon's, which are pretty obviously very rushed. Not even because I have beef with the guy, but they're easily some of his least creative stickers.

Is notori kill I want a set of these still

Man that sucks

hey /osg/ so I'm designing shirts to sell at the car meets. You think these shits will sell? Note my area is mostly slammed hondas, generic subies, and just overall cosmetic > performance kids. Don't tell me if you'd buy one, tell me if you think I can get these kids to buy them. Note: Title 39 means a moving violation in NJ.

No they won’t

These are shit

at the very least, put the image on the second shirt on the back of a shirt, but both look sub par at best.

What's the problem?

No offense, but this looks like it was made in Microsoft Paint

Where to get Smug Club and the keychains?

read the post again very carefully

fuck off normie