People who list their auto shitboxes as manuals to get clicks on their ads

Should they be executed?

Is this even a thing lol?

>Twin Turbo V8 Manuel Honda $1

>t. never shopped for a car on the internet

I did. In Europe.

People that fuck up car ads should be lined up and shot.

Why the fuck would you want to clickbait people looking for economy cars? It’s not like they are going to look at your mercedes or whatever and pay 40000 dollars when they are looking at cars listed for 4000

i love when the price or mileage says "1"

ive seen this lots of times, but why? don't the majority of Americans prefer automatic cars?

Undoubtedly. But that makes manual version of most cars rarer, and the guys that like manual are often willing to pay extra to get the fun version over an automatic.

Yes

>posts that don’t deserve their own thread

Its the other way around in europe

because retards think that since it has + and - paddles that makes it a manual

>car is a 5 cylinder inline
>has it listed as a 6 or 4 cylinder

I always offer $2 saying I'll pay twice what they're asking if i can pick it up today, and ask questions as if the car is scrap material (ie: do i have to get a flatbed).

I feel your pain OP. That gen Masserati is my absolute favorite. That automated manual makes it hard to shop for them.

Well, technically it's a sequential gearbox that has to be manually operated.

I mean, it automatically changes the gears but you have to manually push the flaps to select the next/previous gear. It's an assisted manual.

No, it's it's a controlled automatic. It has a planetary gearbox.

>car is a rotary
>listed as a 4 cyl

Yeah I'm retarded, I was thinking of Alfa Romeo selespeed gearbox

NO CLUTCH, NOT A. MANUAL

If it can drive itself at all, it's an automatic with paddle shifters (no different than a floor shifter with gear selector)

Even dual clutch transmissions fall under this rule. Funny thing is those people always want to be called manual drivers, but still try to bash manuals "hurr just missing the clutch pedal"

masarati owners are stupid.

>I4 Honda
>"v6 HABLA ESPAÑOL"