worldcup.playoverwatch.com

>Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jNiO2sTe2wo?t=5m25s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I WANT A REINHARDT TITTYPAD

Here comes T.Racer!

>If you know how to Winston, go ape.
>D.va on the other hand is piss easy being a low risk high reward kinda hero. So if you aren't feeling Winston pick her.
Winston is easier than D.va tho

>playing defense in qp
>pick Symm because she is the best and fun
>suddenly team doesn't pick 5 dps
>suddenly 2 healers in team, at one point even 3
>killing everyone who steps at my control point whether it's Winston or reaper in seconds so they can't touch my precious healers
>they pick snipers and mccree
>shielding soldier and phara while they kills them
>team ACTUALLY protects my shield generator
>mfw is it even qp

With the slightest of edit, this could loop pretty seamlessly. Yet you didn't make it that way.

Sombra online.

I love the one that pops up on the left.

Summer Amélie

Why is that wave so addicting?

I want a lore update.

TIMES UP
>your rank
>your main
>hero you wish you would be better at
>your playing hours

Hana-post.

Speedos for all the boys!

Order will be restored

You'll take your anime references and you'll like them.

Last in season 2, 3021.
Reinhardt/Zarya
Zarya

>Gold, struggling to get back into plat
>Zarya
>Zarya
>2XX

I could care less about speedos
Jack and Gabe are sorely lacking matching skins. And summer themed skins would be adorable

when are they removing bastion from this game

>low Diamond
>Lucio, Zen, Rein, Winston
>Zarya, Tracer or Gengu for that sick carry
>a lot
>354

>Diamond
>McCree
>McCree
>318

That's ok Chu. I'll take them. I know Jeff is the reason for the all content delays. I just wish you wouldn't piss around about it at panels. When you act like a whiny teenager, it's distracting.

Cute!

Just use their halloween skins

>Gold
>Sombra, D.Va, Lucio
>Sombra, Genji, Zen
>1XX

>tfw it was all a dream

Plat
D.Va
McCree
Less than 200 I'm too lazy to check

D.Va
Sombra

Yeah but... are they really meant to match? I don't think so. It's more a community thing.

D.Va.
Sombra.

i honestly have no idea why i haven't given up on comp yet

>39.82% winrate this season
>fell from 3700 to 3300, pretty much 3+ DPS every match
>one out of ten matches is normal, then i get a hanzo/sombra/genji main who does fuckall
>when the enemy team gets a hanzo/sombra/genji/junkrat main they're great and my team literally panics
i want out

Zen
Pharah

Please don't post ugly fanart here

because quickplay is ass and you get a thrower in like 1/10 games in comp?

>play at night
>actually enjoyable matches win or lose
>play during daytime
>morons throwing left right and center

>not just carrying
You're where you belong :^)

The "Reaper" identity is a tool of Talon's that they inflicted on Gabriel after they seized his near-death corpse from the ruins of Overwatch headquarters. Talon's goal is the perpetuation of armed conflict around the world JUST BECAUSE.

It would be much easier to interpret Talon's motives as the forced improvement of humanity through conflict if not for the assault on Volskaya's life, since only Sombra knew about her getting tech from the omnics

I did not do my placements this season, but on the other seasons i stopped when I reached Diamond/56
Reinhardt
Reinhardt
Probably ~400

Why is Hogarth cosplaying D.va?

>Grand Master
>Mercy
>Zenyatta or Lucio
>400 play hours.

>kill an Ana by knocking her off the side with my boosters as D.Va
>Ana: cancer
>Ana: fuck off

Because despite what you think, it's still the best way to play the game. QP is awful because you have to deal with either your team being 5 DPS, the enemy team being 5 DPS (and your team not knowing that if you spread out the 5 DPS format will fuck you up), or people getting upset that you're attempting to play properly if your team does go something resembling a decent composition.

You get ridiculed in QP for playing the game properly.

Who's the best tank hero to carry with? And the best one to pick in case of *team is composed of 5 people that all do whatever they like, and we miss a tank*?

how am i supposed to carry when those retards instalock 3dps
As zarya? They won't do shit even when i do a 6man grav
Defend them as rein? They'll just run off and die
Dive as winston? Healers would probably heal me, no problem about that, but i'd get no followup because they'd be busy 3man chasing the enemy tracer

Though most of the time i'm forced to solo heal, so there's that too
ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Better tell that to everyone posting any fanart, them.

I won a game with 5 dps and me as Mercy in GM.

It was full retard and we rolled the other team. No matter how they tried to counter, they just couldn't stop us on Gibraltar.

>You get ridiculed in QP for playing the game properly.
>Voice chat: off
>Text chat: off
I do this every time regardless of whether I'm tryharding or playing an attack Torb for the sake of learning how to play an attack Torb.

>inb4 OW is a team game
Not in QP it's not.

>implying overwatch is even a team game in competitive

That's just meme magic user, i managed to draw a full tryhard team that had a pharamercy with shit like Bastion,Junkrat,Sym,Torbjorn,Widow and Mercy.

Twice in a row, with sombra instead of widow and hanzo instead of torb in the second game.

I always feel like I win against proper comps but lose against the most retarded shit. Just the other night we couldn't get past Bastion/Torb/Sym/D.Va/Mercy/Mei on Hanamura. I can't even say what exactly we were doing wrong, it's just that every our push had been shut down.

If the enemy team tryhards in QP, 90% of the time you can then convince your team to play seriously. They will find their desire to win and at times I have had such games where they displayed better teamwork than in comp.

Is great feeling.

>Volskaya's life
Killing her would sent Russia into disarray. And currently Russia is at the forefront of anti-omnic tech, next to Korea.

It's not really "just because". For some reason they want humanity to evolve. Doomfist's "evolution" was embracing cyber technology. So maybe Talon wants to force civilization into integrating into the cybernetic world. Where everything is synthetic. Everything is omnic or cyborg to some degree. That is the next step for humanity.

It's because hanamura first point is retarded, 90% of available characters have to go through the main gate because dude window lmao, mei can just block your gay ass not to mention Symmetra's turrets slowing you and torb's turret obliterating your gay ass
+ teleport + mercy's rez
Hanamura is fucking garbage

>Everything is omnic or cyborg to some degree. That is the next step for humanity.
This doesn't sound too bad, to be honest. In fact, if Talon is willing to provide tech, I'd be up for it. As long as it's been tested on someone else first.

>everyone

This piece of art is beautiful and pure.

>90% of the time you can then convince your team to play seriously
That's a fucking lie. If they wanted to be serious, they'd be automatically serious from the getgo.

>omnics can be hacked and forced into actions
>doesn't sound to bad
Wat. Human purity for life. Ana knows what's up.

Try it.

>willing to provide tech
I have no idea, but I think you should already know what happens when the robots win:
youtu.be/jNiO2sTe2wo?t=5m25s

The Reaper is a Mercenary hired by Talon. It's why you have Doomfist telling Reaper to know his place along with Sombra.

Humans can be brainwashed or easily killed.

I mean, if I want to play Gengu, I'm going to start by playing Gengu. But if I'm stomped, I'm going to switch and try to counter the enemy team because dying over and over is not fun.

Give me good D.va 76 fic recs

But wouldn't Volskaya's tech fall right in line with Talon's goal of human superiority through conflict? They seem to be fairly anti-omnic but then they target probably THE most notable figure that is defending against the omnics. It seems completely counter to their agenda, if it's as you say

>giving a shit about your team
Play your fave and leave the shitters to their own devices. Just embrace that the game is 90 percent luck, and try to have fun for yourself. Don't ever solo heal, make one of the other cucks do it.

YOU try it. On EU, no less, where no one is on comms.

Clearly you aren't the 90%. I doubt the number is even 10%.

Hamamura needs a flank like eichenwalde

fuck im sick of this shit just remove tracer
remove those fags that fucking instalock her every single game and don't cooperate
remove those fucking annoying fags that play her

Talon just wants World War. Doomfist has a grand idea and philosophy behind a retarded way of applying it.

But Reyes clearly doesn't LIKE being Reaper. I can accept that Reaper isn't necessarily owned by Talon and that he's just a mercenary. But SOMEONE did SOMETHING to Reyes to turn him into that.

I can't relate. Usually Tracer mains are way better than Genji and Hanzo fags.

>counter their objective
>they want humanity to be forced to embrace cybernetics
>Russia is all about human strength
>their machines all have human pilots
>same as Korea

Wasn't Mercy and wasn't Talon. That leaves a few options.

Yeah then that just falls into
>Talon wants global conflict JUST BECAUSE
That I said earlier. Hopefully Blizzard has something for SDCC because we need more info on Talon to make them more than just moustache-twirling villains

>Implying you can honestly convince anyone in this game to do shit that isn't already in their direct interests (winning in comp)
>Implying QP means anything and that it's possible to convince people to do anything in QP when it has no benefit one way or the other
>Implying people who want to win at QP exist

Get the fuck out of here with your bullshit.

>hired
Haha, yeah sure. You keep thinking he's willfully humiliating himself.

It's like you've never heard of terrorist organizations conducting acts just because while using some higher cause as pretense.

healer main detected

>a few options
I wonder...

reminder that Doomfist isn't going live tomorrow.

I like and try way harder than I should to win in QP. Probably because I've gone cold turkey on comp and its bullshit

>wasn't Talon
Mercy was confirmed but nothing about Talon's involvement was ever mentioned.

If a forty something year old is telling him to check himself while they all work in an organization, then yeah, he's willingly humiliating himself.

>wants humanity to evolve and innovate
>wait but no not like that
Apparently Talon is full of autists.

If they're just edgelord terrorists then they're probably not the big baddies of the Overwatch universe

Am I alone in thinking that hard counters just aren't that fun? Maybe it's my "mainer" mentality speaking, but it's just annoying when I'm trying to practice a hero and getting completely shut down by my counter.

Although it's not that bad in comp, for some reason. Probably because the drive to win outweighs the desire to play a specific hero.

>wall off a hanzo's escape route
>nihao his ass before doming him
>calls me a bitch in chat

Him being around for decades kind of says that Talon didn't make him. Not to mention that he's working as a mercenary that's currently with Talon.

psychopaths of this nature kill for the thrill and money is a bonus, any reasons they give for the violence is usually a lie.

It's super satisfying outplaying your supposed hard counters, although I guess that's not always possible

I main DPS

im tired of useless tracers

I would have gone with side effect of SEP or the UN, but that works too.

>there's what looks to be like a camera on the left hand side on the top monitor
I feel like Sombra wasn't being smart here.

I'm too lazy to find that chart of villain motivation tiers but if that's the case that makes Talon pretty one-dimensional and boring
>inb4 all Overwatch characters are one-dimensional and boring
Okay yeah they're simple but there's enough left in the air to give the impression that something more is going on

wasn't it implied it was the result of the same USG super soldier program that Jack was a part of

and EVERY1 is tired of useless hanzo's

>laughing his ass off when killing someone
>YEEEEEEES
>sassy remarks about being undead
>member good old days? SIKE
>Tin cans, a time a dosen
>no, he clearly does not like being Reaper guys!
He just wants to be effective and left alone. Plus clean the Overwatch.
Talon was right and he knows it.

It is when you're good at your hero. There's noting more satisfying than dink-dink-dinking a discorded Tracer around the corner or sleep darting a flying Pharah and making her fall to her death, but when Winston just rapes me when I'm trying to snipe or Pharah fucks me up when I'm playing tech support, it's kinda meh.
I understand that I just need to "git gud", but the road to gitting gud is just kind of not very fun.

>carry
>in a team game
back to /lolg/ with you

>Symm losing a 1v1 to Soldier or Genji

PLEASE come at me with Soldier or Genji...I'M BEGGING YOU