ITT COMFY PICS

Post you are car! It's been a while since I've seen a comfy bread :)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=niComaJB3u8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm reporting you to the police for trespassing.

ok

I like your Passport, how many miles?

215K currently.
I'm trying to get it to 300k.

Found this shitbox outside of my house one day, I don’t know why but it feels straight comfy to me

The two tone truck

The most American parkade I've seen.

Daily. Next car will either be a 350z or a Genesis Coupe.

Crown vics are the opposite of comfy

Took this tonight

t. Only rode in the back of a police interceptor

Be my wagon waifu please

It was super foggy out today. Fuck i need to get a better phone or buy a dslr

>tfw street parking

Both my are cars.

Camera was acting up

How does one find a pristine shitbox?

I like the gto. Very comfy.
AE86? I can't tell because your headlights are so bright.

A pretty comfy pic I took back when it wasn't rainy as fuck

Also ignore the leg reflection. I am not an amerilard

why did you drop the trip?

Installed some mood enhancers

just posted it on Veeky Forums might as well here
last week late night car wash

official car of "pulled over because of expired tags, found drugs in car"

Its getting cold out bros

youtube.com/watch?v=niComaJB3u8

Don't live in the rust belt

mmmmm.... cheez burger...

Roasting

Are you a drug dealer?

Please expand. I've wanted to put some underlighting around the footwells in my FJ, it's so dark in there after 4:00PM.

Just trying to decide on the best way to go about doing it...did you fix them to a manual switch, or did you splice them in with your cabin/map lights to come on when the doors are opened? I'd like to be able to light them up when I'm driving, but I don't like to drive with my doors wide open.

>all these bad choices
>when there are so many good ones you could make

I like everything about this. Very C L E A N bro. I've never seen a Passport IRL though.

How is it to own/drive?

what is this?

A foggy winter day

>pssst, kids
>wanna buy some Vtec?

Any issues yet?

There is always something sexy about an old car in a strong red color that is clearly well kept

>Alfa
>Veeky Forums
Jesus...

Didn't you sell that?

Some serious tires on those two.

Yes I did. Just reminiscing...

I don't know if this should be in a comfy thread but I haven't found the right place to post it yet and it's comfy to me.

After having my license for two years I finally got around to buying my own car. It's a shitbox but it's mine, and I love it.

how is that FJ?? they look so juicy user im jealous. finna get one eventually

i bought some supposedly quality LED strips from america, manufacturer is Airgoo
it came with a 12v plug so i use that for now, cause i can't be fucked hardwiring this on a brand new car atm
the strips are just taped there with black electrical tape, but i'll fix that later

Its not fair...

a golf in it's natural environment

ehhh...... from a distance my car looks great but up close, not so much. As for the Passport though, it's great. 1st gen Passports share 99% of their parts with Rodeos so parts availability never an issue. But, often times jobs like brakes, front axles, rocker cover gaskets etc can turn into an huge ordeal. I would recommend getting both the Haynes and Chiltons repair manuals and doing research before attempting any repair. Its not a car for the faint (mechanically) hearted. Also avoid the automatic ones as they have problems with randomly dying. If you can find a good one, get it and keep it on the road.

p.s. it gets like 14-16 mpg.

Had my fun with the 306. Last Nip car I owned was a Nissan Sunny from the eighties so I kinda decided what to get based on that.

that's polo

golf would be big car in NL.
they are soo cucked by car taxes.

That's a fucking Golf, unless they sell them as Polos and Polos as whatever is the regional equivalent of a pedal car.

no matter how you play it, the standard body style is always best

HURR MINIVAN COUPE
THE ULTIMATE DRIVING MACHINE
M PERFORMANCE
PROUD TO BE ALBANIAN

Hmm lol this was kind of the route I was leaning towards, hardwiring is such a bitch when everything is buried behind the dash panels.,12V doesn't, look as clean but it's like 12 hours less in labour. Might just do this myself, thanks.

Pretty great tbhfam. There are some things that piss me off, but overall it's probably the most practical vehicle i've ever owned.

Cons:
-no heated mirrors (I live in Canada, this blows)
-bad blindspots (as bad as a panel van)
-seat is a bit short (if you're under 5'10" it's probably adequate)
-should've had a V8

They offered TRD superchargers as an aftermarket option, but with a proper Toyota install you were looking at about $7,500-9,000, which is fucking ridiculous. I know they chose the V6 for its reliability and weight, but even at 260hp it still isn't a racecar. It's like 4,500lbs so it goes alright, but a proper V8 would've made this thing a godmachine.

Oh, and gas mileage is shit. And it runs on premium. You can run it on regular, but you won't get 260hp from it if you do, maybe about 240hp. Get a 2010+ model if you are buying, as they have the dual-VVTi with 260hp, anything 2007-2009 has 239hp with VVTi.

Cool, thanks for the info. I've always been curious about these but they're so rare in Canada that I've never had the chance to even see one up close. My parents have had a Ridgeline for 10 years and it is insanely reliable (310,000km and still going with no major repairs).

I really like the look of these passports and was toying with the idea of this or a 1st/2nd gen 4Runner as an offroader.

I had no idea Mr Regular still posted here

the window visors detract from it

I like them

Forgot to mention they are also notorious for frame rust issues. For that reason alone, finding a survivor would be almost impossible in Canada. I was on the lookout for one for a while before I got mine. Persistence pays.

Really nice

i like you

I feel like this is right outside of a busy urban area.

comf

Just sold her

pic related

>wagon

Good riddance. Dare I ask what you replaced it with?

Drift wagon?

Volvo c30

this is a nice cozy thread

hell yeah mon ami

you are beyond helping

Thats a 90s jap shitbox for you

Not necessarily a car, but a cozy moment.
the rain song was playing softly on the record player and we worked right under the heater.

>gain the ability to crack your windows and listen to your car even in the rain
I need to buy these myself

For starters, consider the possibility that some people put time, money, and effort into restoring their cars rather then simply "finding" one that's already been well kept.

did you fugg afterwards

I needed low end torque in my life.

wanted one of these for a while, cool hatch, color and wheels
what is that structure for?
honestly can't tell if that is supposed to be the new fiat or not
good cars and nice tires
nice paint and neighborhood
nice car, comfiest so far
chick?
pretty nice
nice shot with cool sky ;^)
least favorite so far no offense
moist/10, good reliability
where at?
top 2 so far, good resale value and fun
do you have kids? thanks for the vin checks btw finally got what i wanted
drove this exact car when my friend needed to move from his crazy gf's place
what the other person said, but very nice, my brother wants one but can't save a dime if his life depended on it
spooky/creepy
how much of that is American manufactured just curious

>how much of that is American manufactured just curious

Probably none.

wow, literally nobody notices that fucking moist sticker
i honestly forget its there sometimes

damn that's comf

Love being comfy, best feeling when you drive.

It’s nice to see another 4-door Skyline owner on Veeky Forums desu, although yours is better than mine haha.