Thoughts?

Thoughts?

Nice TT.

Nice car, but if you are going to spend that much, you should just get a GT3

Is it really slower than the wienermobile?

no manual no care

>Only Lotus, Porsche and Aston Martin are left in the game.

Pretty depressing

>Aston Martin makes manual cars
but i thought they only made luxo barges?

>V8 Vantage and V12 Vantage.

I believe I read they want to be the last sports car maker offering a manual.

Aston's gonna be the old guy with the machine gun holding off the zombies. Truly /ourcompany/.

Aston and Lotus. Now that Lotus has been bought by Geely I'm positive for the future of the manual.

On Lotus, I've always wanted to see what they could do with the budget. I've generally seen them as a parallel of Porsche, but without the budget.

Now they've got the budget this might a be real resurgence of Lotus. Maybe even their own engines and a new Espirt? A man can dream.

It's a lot better than I thought it would/could be. It's really good.

But if you're going to spend Porsche money. Get a Porsche.

This won't happen most. Lotus will hold out until the very end. Aston Martin will eventually succumb.

I personally like the Toyota engines. Reliability, ease of tuning, simple, and common. What more could you want? They even sound good. The 2ZZ was absolutely fantastic in the S2 Elises/Exiges.

>implying the weinermobile isn't a God machine

pretty good

Next gen BMW M2

as someone who fucking hates audi drivers and thinks audi is a dogshit tier badge swapped passat that doesn't handle nor is fun to drive because of all the electronics nor is it a real luxury car because its not rwd, not to mention its a poorfag car because they are the cheapest cars you can buy, even a sub 10 year quattro is affordable by someone who is a rampant alcoholic making minimum wage part time
r8 is kinda cool tho, but its still the poorfag supercar

t. poorfag

for the price of my toyota I can buy one page full of audis, both classic and new.
Audi is a poorfag car, its just the americans get short end of the stick and think the euro garbage is some kind of luxury gold standard car.
Audis in their home continent are driven by euro equvilent of retarded sister fucking hicks. I have not met a single audi driver who's not a retarded poorfag. And you sound like you're a retarded poorfag defending your rebadged passat

Why are you buying weeb cars instead of true American muscle?

coz I race track and the muscles that race here lose to astras.

As an eurofag I ageee, all audi drivers are rednecks and trash