is this the era of american hypercars?

>v8
>v6
>i4
>v8
>v8

No because there is a 4 banger and a v6

The FGT is the only desirable one though, the rest might as well be kit cars

A vehicle so cucked Ford has to sue a Chad for dumping it when he could.

>>Saleen S1
>chynuh
>american
no
>inb4 some nigger says "your eff tree fiddy aluminum super dookie probably has chinese parts so whats the big deal!"

Ford GT isn't a hyper car and id even question its title of "super car". its more of a collectible ostrich that, when a comparison is going to be made it go runs and sticks its head in the sand.

Mid engine vette will supposedly start at 60k or something that should make it a sports car and they also trademarked the name "E-ray" and are likely making a hybrid version in the future which could be a hyper car.

Aria FXE is definitely a hyper car i just hope the company doesn't die before they can produce a single unit.

by comparison the 911 itself might as well be a kit car in regards to the sheer amount of corvettes moved each year. when it comes to hyper cars id rather see results than popularity among country club boomers and so far Ford doesn't want the Ford GT to deliver any results beyond motor sports.

>not ready
>ok
>refaced 2007 cayman rival with a focus engine
>ok
>non-gm product with an ls

2/5 we're almost there

>no viper
who cares.

>it says hypercar and not supercar

shit. 1/5 then

>muh laptimes

spot the salty gm dicksuck

>tfw no more vipers
it still hurts

>>non-gm product with an ls
I think it should still count. The Pagani uses a Mercedes engine, for instance.

>muh motor sports belong on /sp/ and are irrelevant to production cars
>suddenly the one thing hyper cars are built to do doesn't matter and racing cars are relevant to production cars do
Found the projecting nigger.

yes, a bespoke mercedes v12

something about seeing an ls in another car just screams cost cutting

Then shouldn't you be more pissed that ford used a shitbox engine instead of their more special Voodoo or something?

>something about seeing an ls in another car just screams cost cutting
I really hate to say this given how much I hate GM, but more likely it's because it's just a really good engine.

Don't forget the Tesla roadster :^}

the best one is out of production because spaghetti niggers were too cheap to make the car compliant.

>I think it should still count
It shouldn't, at that point its not really a self made car. You should use your own Engine.

>ferd
>desirable

Well, I guess we'll have to agree to disagree then user. :^)

>7000 applications for a $500,000 Ford
>old GT's being sold for double original MSRP
GM could make a car that goes supersonic and cures cancer and people still wouldn't pay 200k for it lol

>Hyper car

The only Hyper car here is he Venom F5 and Aria FXE

Ford GT and Corvette ZR1 are Supercars, the Saleen S1 is an Aretga GT which is a sports car.

saw this at the LA auto show today. looked great for what its worth

>comparing a vette to the ford gt
lmao
a mustang smokes the vette

>hypercars
>Ford GT
>V6
Well, certainly not in that case.