youtube.com/watch?v=aTm-pfcatAc
youtu.be/4b-Ov3U603g
youtu.be/kkz9Wuc08wc
youtu.be/AgGW-NTqs2k
youtu.be/Zo2XdfAGMBs
youtu.be/fwK4bSm2JUw
youtu.be/5NXqEj0XzIU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Amicable reminder that a game which lacks strong zoning, is a game not worth playing.

Amicable reminder that SFV and T7 are identically lamentable. Both games have horrendous input lag, terrible online experience, a lack of character variety, long and artificial load times, and sparse on features. Promoting either of these games weakens the fighting game community.

Amicable reminder that Dragonball FighterZ will be a poorly crafted fighter with abysmal space control, awful movement when compared to the Marvel series, lack of assist variety, and no appreciable character archetype diversity. Just because it's not Capcom doesn't mean it won't be bad. If you have to constantly compare yourself to current Capcom to make a game sound good, then it's a shit game.

Amicable reminder that Steam's concurrent player count for SFV is inflated.

what fighter is this

Sounds like Abigail was an Abifail

upvoated

>takes minutes to find a match

congrats you fooled me into reinstalling this shit known as jive

Say that to my face after the 25th

who sniff

How hard are Johnny and Kum to learn?

Between Rock,Naoto and Leo, who's the best fuccboi?

Glad for E.T and Tokido winning evo they deserve it also sad for Xiaohai and Punk ;_;

So... you're a marvel/gg fan? I hate high flying air combo mess

This is Ruby Rose, main character of the cult series RWBY! Mind if she joins the fight?

Kum is weird but not really hard

fighting games.

Kum is easier than Slayer

Yes I fucking do mind. GTFO

>Play Axl
>Have to adjust to K being my "jab" or else my chain shoots past my opponent

He's fun as fuck, but I feel like I'll never get used to this.

I unironically enjoy the music from this series, especially the intro themes

UNIst when east coast US?

is gorilla grodd gorilla?

>cute girl with huge seiss and even sexier blue haired friend
i dont mind. i doubt youtube weeb girls will play the game regardless.

yes?

Post arcade sticks!!!!

I don't know how difficult Slayer is so that doesn't mean anything, is he like medium difficulty?

>Jedah
>Jubei
>Skullomania
>Darun Mister
>Geese
>Abigail

7 characters reveal and Ruby was the only sniff we got, thank god for her.

anyone psn rev 2?? west coast

Punk will win Capcom Cup, Evo Japan, and Evo 2018. Screencap this.

Let's face it, v-trigger is the most fun part of 80% of the cast. There should be an option to buff your v-trigger at the expense of losing and ability like your v reversal, super, or v skill

Personally I feel that ibuki and urien shouldn't have a time limit for their v-triggers since they have a max of two anyway.

why are there no chubby girl fighters

Did you know that some guy made a rollback netcode program of the game like the Melty Blood's Caster thing?

>go back to Rev from melty
>have to manually airdash
>have to hold FD
>can't heat so any damage is done deal
>don't have to hold to tech
>can't mash out of a string
its like coming down from a trip jesus christ

I'm so fucking tired of SFV survival mode
>Health recovery: Low
Why do I get this shit 90% of the time my health gets low in the final five guantlet

Hinako is pretty healthy in some versions

Johnny is pretty technical, stance cancels are the easiest technique to learn but even that's easy to fuck up. SDTH is one of the hardest things to do in GG, and that's not including doing in consistently.

Kum has links and odd inputs, but overall she's pretty simple. She also has short combos which is a big plus to some people. The main point is learning how to use orbs for oki and zoning, but that's all there really is to it.

twitter.com/Maffewgregg/status/886877374511558658

What reaction did Abigail get?

will this new cross game be a good way to get into anime games? or will it play totally differently?

I've only played gg so far

>Personally I feel that ibuki and urien shouldn't have a time limit for their v-triggers since they have a max of two anyway.

Pretty decent point there.

I've always thought everyone should be able to have 3 stocks of V-trigger and make the 3 bar triggers activate at 2 bars but at a reduced effect and 2 bar triggers activate at 3 at an increased effect.

what other characters have relatively short combos?

So I just heard this for the first time and legit got goosebumps at how fucking good it is. Blew me away.

youtu.be/axibQV5YsOk

Any other must-hear EX series tracks? I've never played them.

If you like tag games and crossovers, yes. It'll help you get into them. I'm not into tag that much so I'll stick to the new version of Central Fiction and GG.

Play Weiss

QUICK POST YOUR CROSS TAG BATTLE TEAM

Rachel + Vatista for maximum spinning goth loli.

>all of the animes in one fighting game

This will be the next big thing. This will kill C*pcom.

White Rose for life.

Shadow Mitsuru + Mitsuru

Nobody has combos anywhere near as short as Kum, but Slayer and Faust are probably the closest.

not EX but whatever

youtube.com/watch?v=aTm-pfcatAc

anyone else cringe incredibly hard during the abigail reveal

like, you reveal a character after the most important tournament of the year and you have this battleborn looking abomination making retard noises on the big screen

First of all the usual play who you want etc. Now that that's out of the way, I think Kum's an easier character to play. She has some unorthodox stuff and is a bit quirky but I think Johnny is still harder than that, having to keep track of coins and mist levels and shit, some combos are a bit tough, I think once you get the hang of him you will wreck shit though because his mist finer cancel pressure is D U M B

also time to collect some (you)'s with this it's been a while

Gordeau + Merkava

Fuck crossovers

>faust
>easy to learn as a beginner

What?

>made a caster for GG
>but not for UNIEL

What the fuck bros...it's not fair. GG already has fine netcode while UNIELS is like 10 times worse while it's 10 times more fun to play over GG. IT'S NOT FAIR!!

short =/= easy. Sol, Millia, and Raven all have pretty quick simple straight forward combos.

will arika save fightan games?

You get four reps from each franchise in BlazBlue: Cross Tag Battle.

Who do you pick?

the trailer was before the top 8, and the top 8 was so good that i forgot how bad Abigail looked for a while

I'll play Ruby and most likely another RWBY character, I prefer playing new characters in crossover games

Shadow Mitsuru + Mitsuru

Makoto from bb and yang from rwby

>every dead kuso (except the most "popular" one) is one giant kusofest

Anime will never be alive (unless it has SF in its name).

Who made this? I started as a beginner with Xrd Sign and that doesn't really match my experience

tekken already did but the new arika game looks very interesting

Carl x Carmine
*keeps u in blockstun*
nothing personnel kid

Faust great for beginners, what are YOU talking about?

I guess i'll look at both Slayer and Kum, both seem interesting, I hope I can play both with a pad at a good level, and neither are hurtful to learning GG as a beginner, thanks for the advice

Did Ono present him? I couldn't watch top 8 for sfv.

Needs more sniffs

You're going to get fucked up if you jump in the game and pick Jam or Faust.

Sounds like people are already tired of his design. This wasn't a goodyear for Capcom.

Yeah I agree with this. I think the mechanic lacks a reward system.

Some balancing examples (each character has three bars, can activate at two)

>necali can activate at two but with a time limit, unlimited at three
>ibuki and urien can activate at two, but only have one bomb/reflector

might be tricky for characters like gief though

Once Blazblue makes the transition to 3D there won't be a single sprite based big fighting game left, how does this make you feel?

They will. I have faith since they already know what fans want like Skullo and that sweet 90s synth music they had in EX.

Faust is pretty easy. Yes you have to be able to think on your feet and deal with NO REVERSAL LMAO but at the same time, he only has one really advanced technique to his name and half the battle is learning how to use your massive normals optimally.

he did

You're talking as if transitioning to 3D is inevitable

Akumass

t. brick

what's the story on Arika?

It happened to Guilty Gear, I'm sure it'll happen to Blazblue, it is inevitable because 3D models are cheaper to make and animate.

>Spend whole match zoning with Nu
>She goes down
>Out comes Hilda
Ohohohohoho.

youtu.be/4b-Ov3U603g

remember when akuma looked cool and not like a retarded lion

Whose perfection this is?

Best dangan.

Noel/bridget.

Is this actually true? People say the same thing about cartoons but in fact the opposite is true.

>what the fuck?

>battleborn
Better character design than overwatch

u guys stil play fighting games?
hahahahha
ur so history moba is king
im a girl btw

Younger fans today won't even remember akuma. Well guess what? Ken can fireball too. Ryu Can fireball too.

It'll probably be based on BB system mechanics so yeah, it'd be a good entrypoint.

I'm considering Rachel/Vatista but honestly I'll probably just go for Rachel/Ragna.

sent ;)

upvoted

Naoto(P4)/Hakumen

he's still cool

in tekken 7

Just a few of the ones I remember being good:
youtu.be/kkz9Wuc08wc
youtu.be/AgGW-NTqs2k
youtu.be/Zo2XdfAGMBs
youtu.be/fwK4bSm2JUw
youtu.be/5NXqEj0XzIU

that's one sniffable navel