www.games2gether.com
> Planets Stats
imgur.com/w5RO8TH.jpg
> Ships Stats
pastebin.com/aabCNGau
> Horatio splicing guide
pastebin.com/1cH8sqEH
>Manual
cdn.akamai.steamstatic.com/steam/apps/392110/manuals/User%27s_Manual_-_Endless_Space_2.pdf
>ES2 politics guide.
pastebin.com/pDUQDpwA

STELLARIS
> Pastebin:
pastebin.com/YHdisqem
> WIP Ship Design Guide for 1.5.1:
pastebin.com/2QWUPKSh
> Another Ship Design Guide for 1.5:
www.reddit.com/r/Stellaris/comments/61nolh/ship_equipment_load_out_for_141_15/
> Wiki:
www.stellariswiki.com
> The Development of Stellaris
www.gamasutra.com/view/news/274018/Postmortem_Paradox_Development_Studios_Stellaris.php
> Steam group
steamcommunity.com/groups/vgstellaris

ENDLESS LEGEND
> Manual:
cdn.akamai.steamstatic.com/steam/apps/289130/manuals/User'sManual.pdf
> Wiki:
endlesslegendwiki.com
endless-legend.wikia.com

CIVILIZATION
> Browser Civ Game, plays like civ2
play.freeciv.org
> Fix for Civ IV BTS XML errors:
www.dropbox.com/sh/ljdms8ygix2btcs/AACC_IGIy7zAkomwA6S4DJp3a?dl=0
> Civilization Analyst (Civ VI, Civ V, BE):
well-of-souls.com/civ/index.html
> Civ V Giant Multiplayer Robot:
www.multiplayerrobot.com
> Civ 5 Mods
forums.civfanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=393
> Civ 5 More Mods
pastebin.com/5ANRmRur
> Civ 5 Drafter
georgeskleres.com/civ5/
> District Cheat Sheet:
civ6.gamepedia.com/District
> /civ4xg/ steam group
steamcommunity.com/groups/civ4xg

ALPHA CENTAURI
> Essential improvements:
pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Sid_Meier's_Alpha_Centauri#Essential_improvements
> Official short stories:
www.mediafire.com/folder/cn11q7nqa00te/Alpha_Centauri

MICROPROSE
>MoM
www.myabandonware.com/game/master-of-magic-21t
>Wiki
masterofmagic.wikia.com/wiki/Mod
>MoO 2
gamesnostalgia.com/en/game/master-of-orion-ii-battle-at-antares

Last thread:

First for ZELEVAS

Second for a peculiar technology

Lewd.

third for cravers of peace

Riftborn were literally made for bullying

>play Horatio
>spawn beside Riftborn
>don't want to bully them
>have no choice

Please do not bully the Riftborn.

*bullies*

UE were literally made for conquest

Yes they were made to engage in the glorious act of conquest of their foes!

So are all the riftborn tricks really useless except the +25% FIDSI one or am I missing some game-changing tactic?

Ghjallafire or whatever the laser you get from their quest if you pick military option is ridiculously good. Uses no strategic resources and IIRC it's as powerful as second tier strategic resource weapons.

in the midgame stage of stellaris at the moment, nothing is happening, should i just start attacking ppl now?

and how do i compelte the quests like look for X but u have no idea where X is? like im suppose to look in every star system til i find it?

13th for zombie-horatio

I dont know why but i have Phoenix Wright soundtrack playing in my head when i look at this screenshot
It's hilarious
God I need some sleep

Probably yeah. Stellaris mid-game is extremely dry of content so start doing something like expansion or aiming towards ascension paths. Megastructures aside from basic Voidborne perk are too expensive and take way too long to build to actually be fun so I wouldn't suggest wasting your time on those. The game only kicks into gear again at the end when FEs start awakening and one of the possible crises triggers.

>and how do i compelte the quests like look for X but u have no idea where X is?
Haven't played for a while, but if you're talking about tracking down dead civilization sites or whatever quest you get assigned at the beginning and there's no actual objective marker it just means to play and explore until the game decides to tell you there's new site for you to scan.

Idk, I'm pretty new. I'm stuck because rng keeps killing my scientists before they get to of 5 needed to research the involved projects

>nothing is happening
welcome to stalearis

>think you found that difficulty that's just right for you
>Play Sophons and get bullied out of existence super hard
>No anomalies in your system or the surrounding systems
>No cold planets that aren't tiny
>The one planet you find with anomalies is High Gravity/Irradiated

True suffering. Might go back to the Riftborn or Lumeris.

Play Vodyanoi for as long as they are op.

Already gimped by the new balance mod.
They got well and truly raped by the new planet happiness mechanic.

Endgame ES2 is so much more satisfying than endgame Stellaris.

>siege a jewing clan city
>they sally out
>realize by the end of the fight that their militia has 500 health
I mean, it was still pretty easy, but what the hell.

Also, the stockpiles are beyond busted, holy shit.

>and how do i compelte the quests like look for X but u have no idea where X is? like im suppose to look in every star system til i find it?
Screenshot?

>>undefined
Wot

Thanks, Gook.

what the fuck

Glad I'm not the only one who saw that.

>tomorrow
Knew /4xg/ had good taste.

I didn't have the window open and don't see it

Veeky Forums just itself for a bit.

Agrarian Idyll is completely overpowered and I feel bad for using it.

Also, just how bad is it to get 3 low level ethics instead of one high and one low? Pacifist/materialist/egalitarian is great.

Veeky Forums water you doing

both the hycanith and the irassians mission give no clue how to locate

The Hunt for the Hycinth bugs out if you explore all the nearby systems before it triggers.

Precursor, click on that tab to expand it to show any outstanding precursor missions you have and "track on map". You'll eventually find 6 of them.

>bugs out
the hell, hasnt the game been out for over a year?

>Precursor
when it expands, it only shows the one ive already completed, and i only found that by randomly going to that star system, which was already explored. maybe its another case of a bug where ive already explored the system

Yeah. I play Commonwealth of Man a lot because I like the whole "lost colony" angle. Quest bugs out if you explore too many planets in the early game, still not fixed in 1.7.2.

1 in 20 anomalies are precursor anomalies, just need to keep exploring, also never trade starcharts because that robs you of anomaly finding chances. Also the game throws precursor anomalies at you if you haven't found one in 20+ years, something like "While doing training exercises on planet X we found precursor artifacts" or "We raided a smuggler base and one of them told us of a precursor base on planet X"

>the hell, hasnt the game been out for over a year?
That's one of the more harmless bugs. The game is still riddled with them and each patch introduces more.

In this patch for me the unbidden portals always become neutral aliens after they build the first dimensional anchor, and they always sit all of their fleets right on top of it with a subspace snare in the middle. It's literally impossible for me to dislodge them because any ships I send to the system are dumped right in the center of ~2 million unbidden fleet power. I've even sent in all 6 million of my own at once and they got instantly vaporized.

Similarly the precursor event is super bugged out, I got the first 5 perfectly fine but for the last 400 years it gives me an event every few decades that places a new artifact on planet _. which doesn't actually spawn anything you can research, or a situation log entry. Every time they fix something they break something even worse.

interstellar artillery when

What a good videogame.

Hey, at least we're getting more portraits each patch... And combat that gets more and more gutted and anything even remotely nearing "powerful" or "meaningful choice" gets nerfed into the ground.
But at least there's portraits

Could be worse.
Could be getting paid portraits. :^)

*respectfully disagrees*

tone down that misogyny

What's up with stockpiles?
I bought EL in the sale but haven't played it yet because I've been hooked on ES2.

Stockpiles aren't anything special normally, but, as long as you raze shit left and right as Cultists, you'll get enough to keep them going indefinitely, at least on normal /fast speed.
Going from 250-400 industry and science straight to 1800-2000 feels pretty damn good.

>Spawn next to fanatical purifiers
>they declare war
>wipe them out and enslave the few survivors
>somehow I'M the bad guy

wait what, what changes have they done to ruin combat. That shit is bare bones as it is.

>6 million
Screencaps please. I want to see that mess.

I've barely played 5 but does 6 have the stupidest AI in the entire series? India and China have declared joint war on me and then begged for peace three times in this session. And what are the AI even trying to do with diplomacy? One turn we are best friends and then I change governments or I build a wonder and they fucking hate me.

>Similarly the precursor event is super bugged out, I got the first 5 perfectly fine but for the last 400 years it gives me an event every few decades that places a new artifact on planet _. which doesn't actually spawn anything you can research, or a situation log entry. Every time they fix something they break something even worse.
I've had this bug every time I even got remotely close to finishing a precursor chain.

Only once have I actually got all the things required.

And then went to the planet indicated and nothing happened.

haven't played in a while, is slavery still shit?
to be more specific, do sector governors still enslave/free populations repeatedly until nobody's happy anymore?

Why aren't there any dank /civ4xg/ memes

A bunch of good ideas that were just tossed into the mix with absolutely no thought for balance.

That one's been fixed.

DUDE

ETERNAL END

SCIENCE

The diplomatic AI is probably the worst in the series. NPCs routinely declare wars they cannot win (as expected in a Civ game), and then after losing a few units they'll surrender all of their art and money.

Worse yet is that even if you go through the significant effort of keeping NPC civs happy, they'll still attack you. If you do anything to them at all they'll hate you, which I think is to some extent intended in order to give the game more of a grand strategy feel and to penalize domination victories, but it doesn't actually seem to make them more likely to declare war on you so it doesn't matter.

DUST

LMAO
LMAO
LMAO

Yes. It's like they designed a game with nothing but Alexanders and Didos.

terraforming doesnt increase habitability? wtf (stellaris)

Depends on what you're terraforming it to.

>And then went to the planet indicated and nothing happened
That used to be because the AI's science ships kept sniping the special anomaly.
Fortunately this has now been fixed

It does if you terraform it to one of your pop's preferences

perfection is immortal

don't give up on the meme scientists, you just got fucked over by RNG
as long as you can get those cold planets early you should be fine for pretty much the whole game, if AIs start getting frisky you just pay them off with shitty token sciences or some strategics you aren't using and push for your goddamn ridiculous science buffs

eventually, once you have enough of a science lead, you just pick one of your neighbors, pay them in technologies to enter an alliance with you, and then sic them on whoever you might be worried about

Holy fuck.

we unfallen now

Stellaris Weaponization mod.
>Ship drive techs along with weapon techs open up weaponized uses of various forms of travel.
>Warp bubble technology to improve shields and missiles
>Hyperdrive technology to improve armor and energy weapons
>Wormhole technology improves kinetics, and (evasion?)
>Only buffs ships that have that drive

>Ethos technology paths
>Egalatarians get riot/unhappiness bombard stances, and possibly warscore generation depending how much of pop in target civ is affected. Gotta research and be egalitarian to use.
>Authoritarians get slave corvette and strike craft techs, which are cheaper than usual. Hilariously expensive if you aren't authoritarian.
>Xenophiles research species diversity bonuses for their fleets.
>Xenophobes get ???
>Spiritualists get some cheap unity techs?
>Materialists get specialization upgrades for spaceports, such as improved cruiser assembly yards -- maybe also a strike craft count upgrade with robot/droid techs and good enough computer tech?
>Militarists probably don't need much if anything.
>Pacifists get defensive station augmentation techs, like improved frontier outposts defenses, reduction of military station 'blockout' range for multilayering of stations, maybe also an eventual 'frontier outpost' military station aura for maximum fuckery.

Can someone tell me where in the Bible it says that robots are forbidden?

So what's the best way to integrate fanatic purifiers into an empire?

Liberate, vassalize then annex?

is this a glitch or did earf just get cucked? happened to in Civ 5 as well one time where the ruler of babylon switched to the native guy

Well considering they have a federation going its safe to assume that they have aliens living on their worlds. And they probably have the alien leaders thing on so that dude got voted in as the president.

the jew reached its final form

yes

the spider dudes (neoborite) were part of a different federation tho (Star Pact) that was at war with the Beneficial Concord. Star Pact lost hard, so why is a neoborite the leader of the winning side?

did i miss an alert or does the game not tell u these developments?

If they lost a war then they probably had planets liberated away. The new empire would have a migration treaty.

Can anyone tell me if food is global or local and if local, system or planet?

For what game?

If Stellaris it's global.

You should be purging them anyway, what do you care about the kings they install in their folly?

Migration treaty, UN of Earth of is fanatic egalitarian so xeno can become leaders. 100 years into the game UN of Earth always seems to have been culturally enriched to the point where they always have xeno leaders.

Yeah, Stellaris. I read somewhere that building spaceports with an orbital farm was a good idea to increase the birth rate, but if it's global it doesn't matter where the food comes from.

Originally it was planet based. They changed it so it's global. Orbital arms+solars on every space port isn't a bad idea though.

The main upsides of building an orbital hydroponics in spaceports are two fold:
1 - it doesn't take a pop or planet space to work, and massive food surpluses are mostly unimpressive
2 - it isn't tied to the planet so any food anywhere helps prevent starvation equally.

I see, kinda figured it would be important to have the population in that planet grow faster towards 5 so you can finally make the upgrades. So while I still will do it, I won't give it such a high priority anymore.

>"Thou shalt not build a machine in the likeness of the human mind"
t. Orange Catholic Bible

You are now manually imagining an Ace Attorney kind of game with Endless characters

>Horatio Prime OBJECTIONs because the opponent is not Horatio, and even if they are, their facts are not as Prime as Horatio Prime

> . I read somewhere that building spaceports with an orbital farm was a good idea
It is a good idea. Slightly less good since the 1.5 patch, but still a good idea.
Solar collectors too, +3 energy a month on every planet is a godsend early / early-mid game when you're scrubbing for pocket change.

+50% growth when food production surplus=pop
+100% growth when food surplus=2x pop
+200% growth when food surplus=4x pop

I thought it was a continuum.
Is it really the case that, if I have 150 pops, having 149 food surplus is no different to having 1 food surplus?

As growth rates are MOSTLY a by species thing for the empire the only actual ways to hit 5 pops faster on a specific planet are:

Build Robots (independent growth at fixed rate regardless of pop or food)

Migrate pops around (use influence to micromanage pops for upgrading the shelter sooner)

Build/use planet specific growth/habitability boosters (frontier clinics, terraforming, Visitor's Centers, Consecrate Planet if utopia)

Global food surplus according to: +50% per 1 food surplus per 1 pop.
Having 150 pops and 149 surplus will get 49.66% growth speed.

Can you purge integrated ayylmaos?

Yes.

Is it possible to see the rate at which population is decreasing for planets the Vodyani are harvesting? I'm trying to suck Horatio out of existence.

It hasn't, it literally happened to me an hour ago with the cybrex.