/hsg/ - skillstone general

mage is balanced edition

>Latest News
youtu.be/DgaBjPyMtXo?t=1m45s [Embiid]

Double-Gold Quests For 2 Weeks
us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/blog/20720846/it-is-never-too-soon-for-the-midsummer-fire-festival-7-4-2017

>Deck lists, news etc
hearthstonetopdecks.com
hearthpwn.com
hsreplay.com (Buy Premium For Us)
thelightforge.com/TierList (Arena)
vicioussyndicate.com

>Open Tournaments
strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone/
zotac-cup.com

>/hsg/ NA Wild open Tournament
$1000 prizepool, games are livestreamed and commentated. The signup deadline is this sunday, so get your entries in
Rules: pastebin.com/5qDhbkLi
Sign Up: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe1XfhvpBIVK8rF8P7_EDddWGq4NmiOH9pYvZ_lu463X3aAKw/viewform?usp=sf_link
Discord: discord.gg/hsg
Stream: twitch/hsgtournament

last thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C8ePY5K0y8M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I couldnt have chosen a worse fucking pic if i tried

the pic is perfect mate
it was made back in beta when pyroblast was still 8 mana and what do you know pyroblast is 8 mana again and mage is again tier 1

What card do you want to see moved to HoF, /hsg/?

also you do realize it's an animated gif right?

its an eyesore same as your mom

>Mary Sue: The Class ever not being Tier 1

>YOU FACE JARAXXUS, EREDAR LORD OF THE BURNING LEGION!

That's uncalled for. It's not his fault that his mom is an eyesore.

FUCK MAGE KILL YOURSELVES MAGE FAGGOTS

Alexstraza or Ice block. One of those has to go. Freeze variants will still live as they always have.

>what was all of year of the kraken
mage is generally not below tier 2 (except in karazhan) but it's not that often tier 1
not as often as warrior or warlock at least

Both, and nerf Arcanologist and Glyph

Mages are retarded, unimagintive and uninteractive to play against. They pull retardedly good spells out of their ass, premium removal that no other class could ever hope to get, random generation ftw. Problem cards - Firelands Portal, 2xFireball to your face, flamestrike, that dumb rune thing that gives you a spell and makes it cheaper, but most of all, MOST OF FUCKING ALL - that's right folks, the card that has PREMIUM single target AND Aoe removal - motherfucking METEOR. You play your hand, hoping him to brick to do a pingturn, you do your fancy combo that took several turns to realise and multiple cards coming in properly, and how doth the mage respond? Clears all your hard work, luck and everything for the low, low cost of 6 mana.

t. arena player
play the real game mode lmao

>and everything for the low, low cost of 4 mana.
FTFY.

is Ice Block a problem?

yes

t. kripp

>it's a "try a new, highly rated esports deck and every fucking game you queue into that deck's counter playing on an amazing curve" episode
Pretty impressive that Blizz was able to program this into the game

stop playing the game

aggro is a problem

t. shieldbearer

t.aggrotard

Maybe you should try it and get out of rank 20 if it works so well, shitter ;)

How does murloc paladin beat any kind of rogue? Maybe it's just having been unlucky, but I'm always fucked from the first turn.

>milling self in a long game

>literally every time I play I have to craft a new custom deck because the strat I made the other day is already being played

And they fucking do it better than me

Holy FUCK how does this game keep getting worse and worse and more homogeneous with every expansion? I used to be able to consistently hit five every month and now I can barely break fifteen with all of these fucking cheese decks. There's no way to win streak anymore, you just fuck each other in the ass hour by hour trading wins until you crawl up to a safe point and can't drop levels. None of this feels even remotely good, no deck tops another- though I mean that in the worst possible way.

how do I have fun in Hearthstone?

What that vegan neckbeard sometimes says is right. Mage and its bullshit is infuriating to play against.

I only like this game because I play as minimal games as possible per day and usually only to get those fat quests. If you wanna crunch and grind on that new hard-hitting hand fuck off and die, high rank is for masochists.

you don't

{lay freeze mage

Play Pirate Warrior

On what day of this week exactly does the double quest gold event ends?

Supposedly Wednesday

shit meta

Alexstraza needs to be HoF'd
It combined with Ice Block is some of the most bullshit, obnoxious, unfun Lethal Dodging I've ever seen

any other Tired Gamers in the thread?

Hearthstone, like every other modern game, has quickly lost its charm.

when you are tired of all video games you are tired of life

No :^)

>having opinions means you're bad
W E W

Eater of secrets xDD

man, you just have to do it when you get the chance, even if you lose the game on the spot, you know it

Alexstraza is a fun and interesting card, ice block is bs.

Sure m8. You can't get to 5 because the game got worse and homogeneous and not because you're shit at the game.

When the brawl comes out.

I just got a brawl quest, fuck this shit.

Play Controlading with tons of healing and taunts. Cuck freeze mages and aggro.

>show up at comic-con with free ice cream
>only offer vanilla and raspberry

Also they released another skit that in no way features Brode

youtube.com/watch?v=C8ePY5K0y8M

I want you to tie a noose and hang yourself you memeing fuck.

Whoever came up with this idea needs to be shot.

he's not wrong user, git gud

I enjoy crafting decks and whooping ass, what's not to like? Eventually the people who hate it will quit and the nerds will still be doing their thing. It's a good game it just gets fucking competitive, like all goddamn card games. You pick a card out of a deck, holy shit what did you expect?

itt: Shit that tilts you off the face of the planet

>tfw so burned out on Hearthstone that you haven't even played a single game during the Midsummer Fire Festival
>tfw still post in /hsg/ every day
just pissing my gold, time, and life away...

tidecaller into rockpool hunter into warleader into FUCKING EVERY MURLOC SYNERGY EVERY TIME

Turn 1 Tidecaller/vilefin inquisitor turn 2 rock pool hunter turn 3 war leader turn 4 megasaur going first

Hunter is in a bad place right now, especially this guy.

>Pyroblast (Created by Primordial Glyph)
>Ice Block (Created by Primordial Glyph)

>Waiting for Authorization bug loop
>Fucking nothing that the internet suggests works
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

playing Hearthstone

Wait a while

When's the double gold event ending?

coin mech warper into iron sensei
I GOT QUEUED 7 TIMES IN A ROW AGAINST AGGRO MECH ROGUE IN WILD STOP DESTROYING MY DREAMS

>wild

I feel like the only reason I play hearthstone is to play something while watching something else. What other games are good at this?

why does Jaina look like a bitter old dried up toastie roastie?

what horrible interface is that?

The only fair and balanced discover mechanics are priest's

artificial academy

>Drakonid operative
I had a good kek user

>Primordial Glyph (Created by Kabalist Tome)
>Kabalist Tome (Created by Babbling Book)

drakonid operative requires a dragon and doesn't give you a 2 mana discount

>look up the thread about this on reddit
>they fucking love the ad

How can you not feel physical pain while watching this shit?

Nigga its called Dr. 5 for a reason what are you comparing it to glyph for

>tfw two intelligent for lighthearted humor in a toddler's card game
normies reeeeeee

Honestly I feel it would've been fine if they upped the pace a bit. Instead of having 30 seconds of standing around ringing a bell.

Was disappointed that kid just wasn't straight up dead.

What a miserable experience this game is sometimes. A mage just played 3 cabalist tomes, 3 volcanic potions and 3 ice blocks.

im comparing it glyph because glyph is the most broken discover mechanic

just because glyph is broken doesn't mean Drakonid Op isnt

>Its a murloc pally gets his perfect curve episode
Fuck this shit game

>It's a "Mage pulls lethal out of their ass with Glyph" episode
They need to stop putting these on rerun, they fucking suck.

true however drakonid isnt op

Having bad opinions does.

Ok, guys, in Russia we love as much as you.
And we decided to make a HS tournament between players from our russian anonymous imageboard.
We've solved so far problems with organisation, casters, stream and winning pool.
Still we have one difficulty with user interface on stream.
How ca we get one? The one we've did in OBS with overlay using is really annoying in ruling.
Have you seen any UI for HS tournaments over stream?
Cause I didn't find any

cyka blyat

i remember some old /hsg/ tournament where they just stole the official hearthstone tournament overlay by screen shotting it in paint

So, it's been one week since quest rogue nerf and Reddit already found another deck to complain about?

Which one is that?

>Ha, this guy is funny
But fuck you other guys, this place has like 4-5 people just whining about dumbass Mage who I don't mind versing nearly as much as fucking Taunt King Fag and that damn Rogue quest. Taunt Warriors you're next here comes Jeff with the nerf train, that bitch Rogue was the example.

Freeze / Burn mage

>t. Anduin

It's overstatted for what it does. It needs to either cost 6 mana or be reduced to 4/5. Keeping it as is might be OK if you switched the effect to that 3/3 3 drop where you have to guess which card was in their deck to get it instead of picking whatever you want.

ITT: retards complain about a balanced meta and feeling bad about losing at a children's card game

>balanced meta
>warlock and hunter are trash
>priest is still a joke (thank god)
>everything else is smorc and discover your way to victory

nah created by my opinion

When does the double gold thing end?

>warlock and hunter are trash
>priest is still a joke (thank god)

These are good things.

Fuck off Boris