Just "beat" my friend

I was in an stock abarth and he was
in a 2005 wrx tuned to 260 horsepower.

We raced on the touge and I won at this very tight turn. Handling>speed. Wasn't so much of a race as it was like a cat and mouse thing.i just managed to shake him off.

pic related, these cars are so fucking underrated.

Other urls found in this thread:

roadandtrack.com/new-cars/car-comparison-tests/reviews/a18146/tiny-turbo-track-terrors-1/
edmunds.com/ford/fiesta/2014/road-test-specs1.html
caranddriver.com/comparisons/2014-ford-fiesta-st-vs-2014-fiat-500-abarth-2014-mini-cooper-s-hardtop-final-scoring-performance-data-and-complete-specs-page-5
romeoferraris.com/en/cars/cinquone/cinquone-248/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

just "beat" my meat

Real men save their seed for their women

Then you go home and kiss your boyfriend on the lips and watch reruns of home renovators

suby fanbois mad. good cars, but suspension was made for the gravel, not the tarmac.

t. truck owner

Real men are on Iranian sheep shagging forums

Wait, this isn't an iranian sheep shagging forum?

>the touge

The toogay is just a balls contest. Who is less afraid of going off a cliff? Who is less afraid of head-oning a minivan?

Take it to a track and see who's really the best driver

While I agree with this, the abarth is trash, 2500 lbs for a car that small is just silly, it should be at 2200~
Also the engine is underpowered, only gets a 0.8g skidpad etc etc
The fiesta ST blows it away in literally every aspect while being two feet longer and 3 inches wider, and still being the same weight, better skid pad, better slalom, better 0-60 etc

Skidpad g's are not really an accurate way of testing handling. Slalom speed is where it's at. Also the fiesta st sounds like shit

It was a single lane road and we both knew the road like it was the back of our hands. We even had people LARPing as co-drivers with a written list of all the turns.

this
while riding on the toegay is fun, most people wont goes balls out for fear which is acceptable , on a track he might be less afraid but i agree abarth is much more nimble. FiST still the best though
t. FiST owner

>fiesta st sounds like shit
gee if only there was a way to change the exhaust so it has a different tone

>Suspension was made for the gravel

No they aren't. Do you really think Subaru would tune their hardware from the showroom floor to take on loose dirt/gravel, and not tarmac like 99.9% of the owners will use it on?

And the ST beats the abarth in that exact slalom test, so what are you arguing here???

0-60 is the same, slalom in the abarth is 70.2mph while the fiesta st is 67.7 mph. It is a better car i agree, but the fiesta technically isn't even in the same class.

roadandtrack.com/new-cars/car-comparison-tests/reviews/a18146/tiny-turbo-track-terrors-1/

edmunds.com/ford/fiesta/2014/road-test-specs1.html

Gee, maybe i don't want to mod a brand new car.

Bro it's a rally car ok?
I BOUGHT A RACE CAR OK ITS A FUCKING RALLY RACE CAR I DONT EVEN NEED A TRUCK THIS WILL TAKE ME ANYWHERE (violently rips clouds on a mech mod with an RDA)

caranddriver.com/comparisons/2014-ford-fiesta-st-vs-2014-fiat-500-abarth-2014-mini-cooper-s-hardtop-final-scoring-performance-data-and-complete-specs-page-5
WRONG.
Stay cucked

They sit waaaaay to high up, i literally drove one today. The old WRX's were not known for their handling.

Get BTFO'd mrcrummy.

>Thinks he cares

Damn, How the hell do you over-steer in a 91 horsepower shitbox

OP here. I agree, the FiST is a better car performance wise, but that doesn't mean you can't love both cars.
T. Abarth owner

Stay btfo by a fucking economy car while driving the equivalent of a RS version of a fiat
If Ford made a fiesta RS it would be fucking amazing lol, the ST already BTFOs the abarth, RS would be relentless rape.
Lol look at the roll ons and 0-100 and 0-120 comparisons, look at the top speed, look at the braking, look at the skid pad and slalom, literally everything is better on the ST which is a base economy car vs a "tuner" model fiat.
SAD!

>but I was most impressed by the Abarth's attitude, style and enthusiasm behind the wheel.
>objectively worse in every way
>Only has subjectively positive things to say about the car
Fucking lmao this has to be paid shilling or they just feel bad for fiat getting their performance model btfo by a base model Ford

That isn't the base model ford stupid, that's the ST. Plus you drive a shitbox miata.

i agree with you man I love the Abarth its cute plus I really love the six headlights looks like a little spider.

God I wish they would just make an RS and slay the absolute fuck out of that fiat cuckbox, it would cause enough tears to fill lake mead back up and save Vegas.

>blocks your path

The Fiesta st has a sick grill, although the ass doesn't do it for me. I have to give props to ford for the Recaro's though.

>at most 2 bolts and a few exhaust hangers

This is what "stock only" guys have become.

I am going to mod my brand new abarth, but problem is its a fiat, and i don't want to ruin the god like warranty.

see i wish the gril was a couple inches down, and the abarth could drop the roof a few inches itself too in my own opinion but still a great vehicle overall

No, this is nothing to do with that, this the only argument a fiat fanboy has, exhaust note, if you try and take that from them, they have nothing.

>all this and it's still slower than a fiesta
Lol fuck

If you have to take it in for a warranty put the old exhaust back on. I liked my side exit exhausts on my cobra. But I went and put the old exhaust back on after I decided to trade it in as an unmodified car.

This shit aint hard to do. But OP, I meant that fiesta fag. Along with.
>ever using a warranty ever

I just fix my cars. New or old.

See, us small car owners need to stick together. the FiSt is going to be discontinued, and most amerimutts want giant SUV's or giant muscle cars.

that interior though is spaceages ahead of the FiST, I really wish ford would have done a better job I know its just a econobox but Fuck

>0-60 in 5.9 seconds
>clutchless shifting with the dog ring gearbox (which fiestas can never have)
Get BTFO'd I am enjoying my clutchless shifting, can you say the same?

My small car is smaller than yours lol
Even more fucked up os my damn Volvo 240 weighs only a couple hundred pounds more than a fiat abarth, now that's fucking sad if anything is

Yet it's STILL slower
FUCK

It's 2800 pounds lol the fiat is 2500. Also do you own any cars that aren't old shitboxes? My abarth is running 250 horsepower and i got the dog ring gearbox which you will never get to use

HAHAHHAHA ITS ONLY 114 HORSEPOWER.

Look at this dude sperging out
Guess what, ITS SLOWER LMAO

Why is he defending his pigfat 500 so hard?

Because he owns it, that is all.

because autistic children don't know how to stop. See hoe he only shows up and starts sperging after his disgraceful video shows up? Autism at its finest

I mean, take pride in what you own but talk about embarrassing.

I wasn't talking about cummy, I'm talking about the 500 sperg.

Mrcummy is fine by me.

by having a room temperature IQ lmao

STILL.
SLOWER.

The abarths are fun little cars. i driven my friends and it was a blast.

Sorry Mrcrummy, but miatas arent fast. they handle great but can barely go above 80 mph

Honestly the only exhaust that's good is the record monza exhaust. all other aftermarket exhausts sounds like utter shit on this car

>My abarth is running 250 horsepower

Post the Dyno sheet or I call BS.

why do people get so mad as soon as someone says he enjoys the 500 lmao

Veeky Forums learns you win races by driver skill, not by power.
Have u not watched initial d?

>Owning an FCA

I'll pray for you.

>be browsing Veeky Forums
>see my OC
>pop in
>classic FIAT thread
Been a while since we've had one of these, always comfy. Glad you're having fun with your pastamobile OP.
Kek, sounds like a good time.
The six headlights is great, I love how angry the Abarth styling tries to look but is completely let down by the goofy front end.
I actually tried to find a FiST before I got my Abarth, but my area was pretty bumfuck nowhere. Still get and give goofy-ass smiles and waves whenever I meet a FiST driver though.
Did you ever finish that motorbike project? I haven't been on here since you were welding up the gas tank.

yea man it's just like the FiST tries to be angry but overall is just cute, and i ran into the same process had a search of like 75 miles and only found mine after like 3 weeks of searching. People who own them love em and keep them

they are going to be collectibles soon. buy one now and baby it.

thanks man. The Abarth is the most fun car i have ever driven.

I already have one and I highly doubt itll be a collectible not enough demand for it, at least not in my area

is that the Uno Turbo i.e?

Touge should be a time trial event. Touge by its very nature means narrow roads which means not alot of room to pass. Next time, time both of your runs.

Can’t remember. It’s from an old thread discussing what Initial D would be like in other countries.

It was a cat and mouse chase. If the person up front manages to shake off the person in the back he win. if the guy in the back keeps up you do a 2nd round.

they are stopping production on the st's. hopefully some le based dank youtuber makes a vid on the st so people would want to buy them. it happened to the miata.

Im sure that was a fun dream you had

Who's talking about a Miata?
The fiesta ST rekts it in every single aspect.
He's not saying he enjoys it, he's trying to say it's better.
He's factually and objectively wrong.

>did you ever finish that motorbike project
Yes

Good shit, is that an alternator belt?

this thing looks super autistic

>those shocks?

It's a a Fast Arrow Honda hobbit belt, got it from treatland after the original one shredded

Autistic how?
What's wrong with the shocks lol

What did the original bike look like?

It was air cooled but I made it water cooled and a million other things

Nice trips. Airport I frequent has one of those for scooting between hangars and ramps, kick start and everything.

They're fun :3
Y'all should set up a cone course and race and time laps

I wish lmao, runway isn't near wide enough for that

Google Pogea Ares 500.

>heavily tuned 1.4 t-jet with 404 hp
>ugly as fuck but who cares
>0-62 in 4,7"

All of this starting from a fucking Fiat Panda frame.

HNGGGGHH

You can tune the base Abarth 1.4 t-jet into this monster for 21.000€.

The whole car like the one pictured in the post above costs 58.000€.

>a full optional 695 biposto costs 67.000€

There's also the Cinquone from Romeo Ferraris, the tuner that has become also an auto maker.

romeoferraris.com/en/cars/cinquone/cinquone-248/

I feel like this whole car is the result of incrementally increasing dickwaving among various obscure Italian tuners.

Pogea is German and Romeo Ferraris is everything but obscure.

Pogea also tuned the Giulia Quadrifoglio up to 610 hp.

The 695 biposto is faster though. It's a fucking race car.

And it's in another price point, the friesta st isn't though