Australia

Australia

The only place in the world where you can be fined and jailed for watching cars drive around at meets

And organising meets

heraldsun.com.au/news/law-order/skid-meets-hoon-fans-to-cop-800-fines-in-council-crackdown/news-story/64752b7acc28e0b181a37f6af11b621b

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/QJcG3XB
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>its against the law to watch people drift

Sounds like Victoria to me.
What a fucking nightmare

At least they can use 'cop' correctly in a sentence.

>Melbourne
>part of Australia

reminder that an actual child raping sicko got less jail time than the leader of south east skids, who was not charged with doing any burnouts....but rather for encouraging others to do so.

Thought crime tier.

VIC government/police are corrupt as fuck m8, they'll crush your car for driving slightly less than comatose but when Apex gang niggers rob you at gunpoint and go on a crime spree with you car they let them off with a warning

And the thing is no one is going to listen to us. It needs to be on fukken four corners before anything is done

Reminder they had him on drug and assault charges and he was going to jail on those anyway. Cops and the Papers just lead with those because it makes it sound like they're doing something about this 'menace'.

Can we get a pastebin? I'm not paying money to read this bullshit.

If you go through google it's free. Google "herald sun skid meets"

Cheers cunt.

>Victoria
Is anyone really surprised?

QLD/WA a best. QLD not so much if you ride motorcycles, but for cars it's alright.

Fucking cuckoria up to it's usual bullshit again

>ITS IN FUCKING SMELLBOURNE
LMAO

>QLD not so much if you ride motorcycles
Its fine, I go riding with 20 plus every weekend. We arent faggots on harleys and are left alone.

I'm actually worried for you guys. I always loved Australians and Australia I thought it was like a way more badass new version of America after America got gay. But the constant auto cuckery they out y'all through.... and now holden is no more?

My step brother and his wife are moving to Australia (not sure where) but it's been one of my life goals to go to straya ride some mad moto trails and end the day by standing in the back of a crazy ute doing doughnuts while attempting to do a shoey at the same time! Please hang in there yuh fuckin druggos!!

Don't worry, it's still easy to do just that.

The media puts the negativity in the spotlight, and makes it seem worse than it actually is. The reality is that if you don't live in Victoria or Sydney, the rules are still reasonably lax.

Phew! Good. Oh and I gotta go to that huge aussie hillbilly fest and pick up a couple fat shielas Too!

There is still hope boys!... there's still hope.

>I thought it was like a way more badass new version of America

hahah fuck no. Australia is basically Europe but hot as fuck and everything wants to kill you. I'd live in some third world Asian shithole before I step foot in that expensive disgusting cesspool.

>that huge aussie hillbilly fest
The Deniliquin ute muster?

Yes. That one.

>be me
>be in victoria
>get pulled over in the middle of fucking nowhere
>highway pricing command impounds my car
>wont give me a lift into town
>stumble around the desert for a few weeks

>victoria

lol

did this actually happen

Its horrible the job market is getting worse and worse and theres more chinks here than australians who just funnel money out of the country, everyone is going broke.

Get the fuck out.

discord.gg/QJcG3XB

>did this actually happen
No desert in Victoria m80

neck yaself sean

>it's against the law to be in a public place just because someone else is committing a (((crime)))
Australia sure is a free country.

lol what a shithole
Nice to meet you at Tormina Hotel ash

who's ash,? get a job cunt and move out, ya mother wants to fuck some bbc

Oh i totally agree

Ash Downe, our friend.

Is he like bob downe?

More like Bob Browne

Come to this discord for cocks.

cant force em

They only join to shitpost here about what they think is actual fact instead of me just posting shit in main chat.

>Discord in a nutshell

Id always imagine australia being america if it was overrun by cucks

fuck off we're full

It did, up in the hills in Gippsland. Some bloke hit a patch of black ice in his HSV, and highway patrol pulled him over and impounded the car for 30 days. When the tow truck came and went he asked the officer for a lift back into town and the officer politely told him he should of asked the towie and left him there. They found him forty something hours later almost dead from exposure. Local police were very pissed, aside from an article that made the state papers it's all been very hush-hush. Pretty sure the bloke involved got a far bit of hush money.

>fried 3 sets of tyres this very night in victoria
>didn't lose my license
check mate atheists

Australians should all be fined for giving us the word "hoon."

>Australia is basically Europe
Nowhere in Europe has laws as strict as this.

JESUS fuck

cool story bro

fuck me HWP are dicks everyone hates them