clanjadewolf.net/mwll/
mechlivinglegends.net/

Living Legends Server Stats (Use this to check if anyone is playing):
stats.spikx.net/mwll.html

The HAWKEN zombie marches on:
playhawken.com/

Heavy Gear Assault:
store.steampowered.com/app/416020

M.A.V. (Now with more Chromehound legal rights!)
bombdogstudios.com/blog/

MechWarrior Online:
mwomercs.com/

Cram in completely unbalanced civil era tech here:
mwomercs.com/civil-war

Stab your spear you filthy tribal:
mwomercs.com/javelin

How to start MWO:
youtube.com/watch?v=imffSrJ4O7s

New Player's Guide to MWO (aka the Manual):
docs.google.com/presentation/d/1bmIEjECA6IbWRm92vmylZNv2QYVc5gXO7CT9jMITOrM/edit

Kong PodKast #25: Heavy Gear Stuff
kongkast.libsyn.com/kong-kast-25-gear-bays-black-market-and-pets-oh-my

MWO Mechlab:
mwo.smurfy-net.de/mechlab

MWO Heat Simulator:
keikun17.github.io/mwo_heat_simulator/

Kanajashi's Video Tutorials:
youtube.com/watch?v=RGPYOrhEFtg

Group Mumble Info:
kong.stepoff.com
port:7777

Other urls found in this thread:

mwomercs.com/forums/topic/254734-roughneck-didnt-sell-well/
youtube.com/watch?v=e5xF2vpsy7s
imgur.com/FxUjetx
mwo.smurfy-net.de/mechlab#i=163&l=31c912b28aa955a6d8ac1806ce4d686f905cc7f9
mwo.smurfy-net.de/mechlab#i=299&l=6c86d00a0ab81dda7603d58e6f06e22225c7141f
mwo.smurfy-net.de/mechlab#i=185&l=b154a70dcf94e870d455c35f0669f6ac09cd6764
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first for haruko

>implying clams can't use memeguns

Why isn't Smurfy updated yet? Planning Mechs around new weapons is a pain in the ass when you have to substitute weird stuff like XLs, LRMs, ACs and AMS ammo in place of the stuff you're actually going to run.

It's hard to do when the update isn't fucking out yet you idiot. Smurfy scans gamefiles and uploads it. He can't do that for shit that doesn't exist in-game yet.

Do MRMs need Artemis?

They need Apollo FCS which isn't in the game yet.

unaffected

HMG & diet pepper spooders soon fellow inner sphereoids

mostly worried about the hmgs

>tfw garage is 98% clam and can't afford spheroid nutech

Just take the 3 ams kit fox for a spin.
200k per match without premium, 60% of the time, every time.

Get fucked clanner.

Worried how?
Like how they might break the brawling meta or how PGI will eventually break the weapon itself?

Sitting in front of someone at 80m for 10 seconds is balance enough

Should zi 2RAC5 + Murm40 Onion??

>implying you won't be 5m from their butt anyway
if you have tons of MGs and you're not in their face you are doing it wrong

i like this image

Is patch in six hours?

IS patched out in six hours?

why do we have two threads below bump limit

late night bamp

>Microsoft made their own mechs, we can too!

mwomercs.com/forums/topic/254734-roughneck-didnt-sell-well/

Never forget we had potential shoulder pods.

>all the mechs that Microsoft made are actually really good, most are now even considered iconic to the franchise
>Roughneck is actually amazing despite what people said, and may go the same route as its introduced to canon lore
Really makes me think. Seems like if the shittiest of companies are capable of anything its making robots that are leagues better than the shitty lore bots.

How much HMG ammo for 6 HMGs? 3.5 tons?

>6 HMGs
Is this for a Spooder?
...this better not be for a fucking King Crab or a Mauler; if it is, I swear to god, neck yourself right now.

>6HMGs
>Spider

It's almost certainly for a Shadow Cat, and yeah, 3.5 is enough.

I forgot that piece of shit existed.

nice b8.

They could have delivered some little seen 3055-3060 era Mechs and actually advertised the intention for a 3057 timeframe and gotten as much hype, but they had to blow their load on the MW4 nostalgia bucks already so went with the civil war designs. Now there will be Mechs and weapons ten years ahead of their time running around just for the sake of getting more money for Las Vegas.

Not an argument.

>gotten as much hype

Nah. Not even close. You also wouldn't get to include all the tech they've included.

Besides, Civil War Escalation features 2 very rare mechs in it. The Nightstar has never been in anything and the Arctic Wolf only in the MW4 Mek Pak.

Black Lanner pls

Don't talk shit about my metacat, motherfucker

I'd kill for a Black Lanner or a Gesu, nothing boated SRMs, machine guns and lightning speed quite like them

teleports behind you
unsheathes heavyppcs
Nothin' personnel, kid.

>Gesu
Those were good times. Shame there's so few videos of it
youtube.com/watch?v=e5xF2vpsy7s

what said

>Roughneck is actually amazing
Confirmed for trying to rationalize spending money on PGI's poster mech when it's okay at best and brings nothing new to the table.

>durr, go the goldforums then click the twitter link.

This is how you shitpost new PGI happenings.

>nothing new
3 UAC/5s and 3 center-mounted medium lasers is pretty new for a heavy, unless there's another 65-tonner I'm forgetting about that can manage that? It's slightly iffy due to the XL you have to mount right now, but you could probably justify losing a bit of speed to swap over to LFE tomorrow. It's also quirked to hell and back, so unless they gut it insanely hard for the Cbill release next month it's still gonna be a stupidly tanky heavy 'mech with high mounted hardpoints, which is a pretty definitive combo for being good in this game.

K.

>finally get a linebacker
>endup doing less dmg and dying more than my Little raven

What am I doing wrong?

You're not using Micro Pulse Lasers + HMGs

Are those the new weapons?
I won't be able to play until Thursday so I think I might miss out on the new stuff for a while.

Two days is nothing.

Linebacker is like a fat Stormcrow with less weapons, but hey man more armor and same speed, it's a good deal if you use the right weapons. The problem is that SPLs got nerfed to shit and it's hard to fit SRM6s on it (you can, without Artemis). Face hug idiots or do meme builds, but you'll always be boating tiny wimpy weapons that get strong in bulk.

I can't wait to decimate idiots in my Shadow Cat

Hmgs aren't that good. They are decent but have fuckall range. You'll be face hugging them to get all your damage.

I the the light mgs will be better due to their 300 meter otimal range.

I cant wait for smurfy after the patch is out.

hold up
goos and pepsi grouped for ghost heat
smack my lips

If you think light MG's will be better than heavies you're doing it wrong.

galaxy of autocannon urbies

Too big for Veeky Forums.

imgur.com/FxUjetx

Madcat mark meme walk. TL;DR looks like fucking shit.

s m h

somehow even mw4 had better animations
sad!

PGI quality.

In fact i am really scared about RACs, because this daka would make me panic, how do i counter RACs in my clammechs?
>inb4 do not facetank

Anyone want to rate my Civil War Timby build? 1.25t spare for HMGs

Whoops, I was so excited I forgot to give the link!

mwo.smurfy-net.de/mechlab#i=163&l=31c912b28aa955a6d8ac1806ce4d686f905cc7f9

LBX2, WAT? WHY?

I had extra tonnage so i figured I should upgrade one hmg to something similar but stronger :)

>buying a Warrant arm just for 5 Heavy Memeguns and 4 regular SRM6s
So stupid, I hate everything about this except the DPS.

I, personally, wouldnt use three different ammo-dependent weapons with no energy backup.
So either full 5HMG and artemis quad SRMS or LBX20 with srm24 and no mgs at all.

SRMs and 3HMGs is a good base for a build, but you're wasting your arms. At the very least run lasers or flamers on the sides.

>tfw I got my refunds already

timberwolf isn't a good memegun platform, you're 30 tons above your ideal weight
if you're going to meme, commit to it

mwo.smurfy-net.de/mechlab#i=299&l=6c86d00a0ab81dda7603d58e6f06e22225c7141f

this gives you masc and a better profile for butt-pounding, and you're not wasting a heavy slot for your team

If sometimes ATMs will be about viable - i cant even find a mech to fit em. quad ATM12 stock Niggyr with two ermeds or what?
ATM theorycrafting anyone?

You need to be fast to even bother, it's the only way to deal with the minimum range. Probably a Stormcrow or mech with equivalent free tonnage-- but even so, the low missiles count vs. AMS is just going to be trash far too often.

>memetech release date
>10 mil in bank
fugg

Roughneck is literally "I'm too poor to afford an Elmo"

expanding on a Stormcrow could run two ATM12s and 8 regular micro lasers with a respectable amount of ammo and a couple sinks
mwo.smurfy-net.de/mechlab#i=185&l=b154a70dcf94e870d455c35f0669f6ac09cd6764

Adjuat to ghost heat or preference, 11 can easily fit in addition to the ATMs if you want that. Your biggest problem is going to be that ATMs are shit and Shitcrow has no armor quirks (the penalty for good torso twist, 13 E, 104kph and 25t free for weapons)

It has 5 tons less free space though and looks ugly as sin. Elmo is the real way to get it done.

There is absolutely no reason to use Ass To Mouth over ASRMs or Streaks, it is worse than both by every measure, you can literally do more damage and DPS with Streaks EVEN WITH their sorry accuracy.

I'm glad HMGs are good

I'm glad horko is employed now

I have a question for the heavy machine gun people:

How do you spec your Firepower skill tree, or your tree in general? Most of it doesn't do anything in particular since it has so little range and heat. Do you just ignore it, or only get cool down?

The fuck is an elmo?

Ilya Muromets, Hero Cataphract

>retards thinking goose pepsi is dead
good, less goose pepsi to deal with

Who is that bobble headed balding toddler in the facecam?

Also that animation is reminiscent of a drunk man with one shoe on at 3am out the front of his house 4 seconds away from shitting himself, unable to decide if he wants to give up and do it on the grass and blame the dog or hobble over the freezing cold, mildew covered lawn and fumble with his keys, hoping he makes it inside on time.

Meant to quote Fuck.

It was never meant to be viable sempai.

Infact heavy lasers share the same role as something that pads out the weapon menu while never really being a viable choice.

Minimum range is just a way of making the weapon inferior to every other missile weapon. I hope the clan scientists who came up with it were summarily executed as traitors attempting to aid the inner sphere.

Heavy lasers also fall into this catagory of uselessness simply due to the design and nature of clan weapons. Damage per heat is the name off the game. Things like high dps weapons, as was the intent behind spl changes, are misguided because after 4 laser alphas every clan mech in the game is fighting heat. Naturally limiting their use of weapons. Cheetahs didnt run with 4 spl in order to get more dps, because alpha damage is what wins games.

Pgi apparently doesnt play their game or this might be obvious.

Enjoy your slightly faster ppcs and heavy meme guns. Only once clan mechs start dropping out of the que in a few weeks will piggy take notice.

Until then I recommend buying all the new IS meta mechs or playing something else.

>too big for Veeky Forums
>ant resolution 10fps tumblr gif
Vass I....

the most sought after mech in the history of MWO and this is the best they come up with

christ

JUST

Wooooow, hold on, you have another month to grind for incoming glorious ECM IFR.

THE CLAN SHUFFLE

>tfw been meming around with my welfare bucks and buying mechs left and right
>still a few hundred million c-bills and tens of thousands of good boy points left

I shit you not, but heavy mediums are the choice for the mechs lacking freetonnage but not space - like not FF+ENDO clan lights/medium mechs.

>not being a skimpy literal billionaire dutch man who refuses to buy an omnipod to make a build

God, the incoming assaults animation both Mad and Annie are really shit-tier.
CANT PGI SEE IT?
Like - hey, people, this walking animation is really bad, may we do something about it?

>ECM IFR

Who cares about ECM on it, you have to give up the CT energy to get it. It's getting the ability to do 6E or 5E 2M, both way more exciting than mounting ECM.

t. IFR enthusiast

Obligatory cheapskate module joke.

>ECM
Gutted technology, waste of tonnage these days.

I would make a webm of it if twitch wasn't such a piece of shit, but the mad catz mk2 cockpit item has a better walking animation than the mech itself

how do you fuck up this bad

>5E 2M
>on IFR
I see 5 micros aaaaand do you know that rocket launchers are IS-tech?

Best Urbie to buy?

I feel like I need one

>heavy mediums
>hotter than the sun
>lower range and longer beam duration than erml
lol no who's going to use that shit

Wait and see, i suppose there'll be a bunch of SNV-warriors using that.