Post perfect cars

Post perfect cars.
The potential of this car is unmatched. It's literally the perfect base to create a monster. Good luck finding one not horribly ruined by your average high schooler.

Pretty much anything with a large aftermarket.

The only problem is that you need to replace practically everything.

The 92-95 Civic hatch is easily swappable with B or K series. Just doing that alone will make it a really fun car.
Aftermarket support is definitely a huge help. But the car itself is the perfect start for an amazing project.

Needs nothing to be great.

Grand National GNX

Lot of traction thanks to all the weight on the front wheels and Fast Wheel Drive.

perfect barge.

Ah, I wasn't bashing on the civic, it's a good little car and if it's a weird swap, it's been don a dozen time with plenty of documentation. Same with other common cars like the miata. It's just that you end up throwing 2x what it cost you before you actually notice.

I have one in my neighborhood (that's ghetto af) that does burnouts at 3 AM
fun times

>tfw mitsubishi is dead

>Perfect
>FWD

>unique styling
>almost 30 but still looks fresh
>contains best v6 of all time
Tfw have the money to buy one but no garage to put it in.

>Good luck finding one not horribly ruined
Good luck finding passenger side exterior trim pieces ever.

If I knew where you lived I would slowly dismember you, OP.

>potential to create a monster

that's what every ricer says when asked if their ricebox is fast

>BUT I'M A TUNER

So is every ricer, OP.

>BUT I'VE SEEN ONE WITH 2,000 HORSEPOWER

Sure you have, OP. You just confuse a red painted engine and a borla exhaust with actual performance.

>MUH HANDLING, MUH TURBOS

You can make even a 1960's truck fast by swapping the engine, idiot. The civic isn't fucking special nor is it easy to mod or work on.

These cars can't hold a fucking handle to an actual performance car, and they're not even RWD. So fuck off and go back to using bondo to fix rust holes in your shitty frame.

Geez triggered much?

Civics always bring the musclecucks out of the woodwork.

>look it up
>50,000€ to 100,000€

Still dudebros fuck with the engine making finding a stock used one a nightmare.

Worse with WRX.

I'm a cadillac driver who hates seeing vapefags pollute the highway with their fartboxes

I have a friend who has a mint one from his grandmother when she she stopped driving. Hes keeping it mint and hes had quite a few offers to buy it solely because its still stock. The absolute state of honda

It's a rare car from the Golden era of a renowned company, what did you expect?

What car is this?

Alfa Romeo SZ

>poverty ass picture

dumb ass nigga

What a fucking eyesore. Good thing these are rare, so I never have to see this garbage.

Good pick

Slow pieces of shit.... I can smoke the fuck out of this in my 1994 EG hatch with a couple of simple mods:

- 10 point cage with Parachute
- 3 piece discontinued JoJo frontend
- spec-R full drag suspension
- Fuel cell with -8 lines from tank to motor
- 1 044 bosch pump
- 1200 rc injectors
- golden eagle sleeved block
- cp 10:1 pistons
- Eagle rods
- arp headstuds
- oem h22 headgasket
- Balance shaft delete
- competition clutch twin disc
- Port and polished head
- skunk2 valve springs and retainers
- Str cam gears
- crower stage 1 cams
- aluminium radiator with slim fan
- gsr transmission with itr lsd.
- qsd h2k intake manifold adapter
- k20 rbc manifold
- qsd throttle body spacer
- blox 70mm throttle body
- 4bar omni map sensor
- 6al msd with coil and cap. 3 step launch control
- hks bov
- Garret 102mm turbocharger.
- Custom t4 front facing turbo manifold with 44mm flange
- 44mm tial wastegate
- Custom water to air intercooler set up
- aem eugo wideband w/ gauge
- tuned on chipped p28
- 13 inch volks drag rims
- 2 15 inch volks rear rims
- arp extended wheel studs
- si cluster
- 150 shots of nitrous

I am making 248 horsepower to the FRONT WHEELS because that's the only place the power should ever be.

Stay mad Toyboys.

Other than being slow these cars are basically flawless.

This is the worst drinking car suspension ever made. It drives like it has no shocks or springs. It literally feels like a fwd go cart, but super slow. It was designed to be a cheap, slow econobox and that's what you get. Go drive some real cars before you have an opinion

shut the fuck up you stupid newfag
you don't just recite old copypasta for no fucking reason

This guy has drive a few cars and vaginas. The OP has not.

This is not a list of a couple mods or simple mods, so if you need ALL this, why don't you just save yourself the trouble and use half that money's to buy a real performance car?

your even newer than the newfag your replying to

God tier 1.8T engine

Porsche 924 S or 944
>2,5L 4-banger (can be overbored to 3,0L, can get 16V head, can add additional cylinder bank)
>0,32 cW
>POP UP HEADLIGHTS
>weights less/as much as miata
>can do 250+ km/h stock
>4 seats
>large trunk
>somehow drivable below 6L/100km on highway
>50/50 weight ballance
>cheap
>cheap spare parts
>no rust at all (zinked everywhere)

Seriously, the 2.0L version is as cheap as a miat, the 2,5L starts at like 1500...

RWD, as lightweight as you can get, and an engine bay that can fit a respectable engine.

This car is very fun stock, but has the potential to become more and more.

affordable and fun. miata is the only answer.

>affordable and fun. miata is the only answer.
But a 924/944 costs the same, weights the same and comes with a decent engine, that outrunns a new Mustang on a good day.
It also has 4 seats and a real trunk...

far more expensive to own in stock form

forgot to mention, you can essentially build a miata at vatozone and not pay the heavy eurotax on parts like the 944.

i would know, i own both.

>outrun a new mustang

Miata is truly the answer.

>2 seats
>perfect

Perhaps if you have no friends.

>heavy eurotax on parts like the 944.
Parts for transaxle porsches are dirt cheap to get used, since there are many used ones and they get overlooked a lot.
New parts from Porsche are available as well, but much more expensive.
Speeds over 260 km/h are decent for a sub 2000€ car...

if i wanted to have seats to carry people around, i'd have become a chauffeur.

who the hell benchmarks cars by their top speed?

porchecucks do

Porsche 911

The ultimate driving experience

Find a flaw.

I'm going to guess that the people hating on the EG (or just Honda in general) are only associating them with the idiots who put an intake and fart can on and try to race anyone at the stop light.

As a Honda enthusiast, I assure you that we hate them just as much, if not more. There are 2 types of groups in the Honda scene, and unfortunately the ones who stand out are the clowns.

Before you judge I urge you to take a ride in a purpose built, boosted swapped Civic. I promise you will change your mind. They have a tremendous amount of potential, but are to often just abused.

packers suck

>>The civic isn't fucking special nor is it easy to mod or work on.
This guy haha.. Yea the 90's Civic, good luck finding parts or any mechanic to work on it. Total whore.

>>These cars can't hold a fucking handle to an actual performance car, and they're not even RWD.
Coming from the guy driving around a Cadillac. I'm willing to bet you've also said something like, "You're modded Civic is 300hp? Big deal. My caddy makes that STOCK!" then walk away all proud thinking about how much you ""showed him""

You're a fucking tool.

The 1.9 diesel on this model was spot on. Overall performance, design, interiors, comfort, liability, made it the perfect car, not like recent models who too expensive and fragile.

you cant

For me it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich

:)

i do not like dat panel gap / shitty restauration job

Stock AE86s make my member fully erect, too bad they’re rarer than a stripper without daddy issues

No. Even the accord, the Toyota 86, or the camry are better for tuning, if you stick to jap econoboxes. If you had the money to rice it out in the first place you would have saved yourself time by just getting a type r instead.

S-series > Ion or pretty much any other cheap GM small car from the '00s.

still looks fresh? already looked outdated when it was new, nobody was making square cars anymore at the time

excellent post

is that a fucking aztek in the background

>You can make even a 1960's truck fast by swapping the engine
>by swapping the engine

And you can make a Crown Victoria fast by putting in a Coyote V8. Doesn't mean it's a smart idea when you can put it an exponentially lighter car like a Miata or RX7/8.

auto only

lmao triggered benchracer
>has never been rekt on track by a stripped out civic

>basically flawless
>posts the inferior usdm version

kek

Op rekt

and mr2 is the answer to miata

I dunno but theres something about the maximas front that looks great

I've fallen in love with the maxima in general

>It's literally the perfect base to create a monster. Good luck finding one not horribly ruined
If you're going to ruin it why not buy one that's already ruined?

They forgot the Judge side stripes.

Never mind, I didn't see them. I'm retarded.

get one
pic related, my 5mt
has good deal of mods, almost none cosmetic

>still looks fresh
ex fucking scuse me

Bone stock perfection.

want

legitimately I think the miata is the perfect looking car, no part of it looks bad

I miss /cock/

not an argument

Is thhis the focus ST?

It's basically the GT86/240sx of luxury sedans

Oh man! That thing looks SWEET! Hopefully one day i will be able to drive this wonderful masterpiece haha :)

Same! :)