/gsg/ - Grand Strategy General

We don't have an official steam or discord group. If anyone posts in the thread about any "official" or not steam or discord groups, promising MP or not, be sure it's a shitposter group known for organizing raids and shitposting in the thread. They are known for false-flagging.
Report and ignore it.

Reminder to report and ignore shitposting.

How fares your empire, /gsg/?

This day in history, 18th of July:
1290 – King Edward I of England issues the Edict of Expulsion, banishing all Jews (numbering about 16,000) from England; this was Tisha B'Av on the Hebrew calendar, a day that commemorates many Jewish calamities.
1391 – Tokhtamysh–Timur war: Battle of the Kondurcha River: Timur defeats Tokhtamysh of the Golden Horde in present-day southeast Russia.
1870 – The First Vatican Council decrees the dogma of papal infallibility.
1944 – World War II: Hideki Tōjō resigns as Prime Minister of Japan because of numerous setbacks in the war effort.

>News
CK2 DD 55 - Nurture vs Nuisance
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/ck2-dev-diary-55-nurture-vs-nuisance.1030752/

EU4 DD 20/06
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/eu4-development-diary-20th-of-june-2017.1031010/

>Random Country Picker
randomcountry.gbasood.net/

# Archive (mods only)
mega.nz/#F!plMxFYTB!sn9MTrvJ0tYjWSHgM8CZow

#Where to get these games
hastebin.com/raw/moqugasume

# Mods
>> READ THIS FIRST.
pastebin.com/cCdcev76

>>[HoI3] - Flavormod 1.1.1
pastebin.com/7ZBm2K3V

>>[CK2] - After The End
github.com/notalbanian/postapoc

>>[V2] - Historical Project Mod 0.3.6.2 - 02/06/2017
pastebin.com/66gpxbKk

>>[V2] - Napoleon's Legacy v0.3.1.7
pastebin.com/sN1g69sr

>>[V2] Alternative Flag Pack V10
pastebin.com/PRQH8vcV

>>[V2]Africa Mod
pastebin.com/kyMpRZcQ

Old Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/66gpxbKk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fantasy isn't exactly for these games

Is it bad to play GSG at work

yes

say that to fuck proddies mod

Yes.

No.

Nope.

Reminder to report and ignore shitposting.

HOI4 is a good game

What about anywhere in the Caribbean?

>>>[V2] - Historical Project Mod 0.3.6.2 - 02/06/2017
>pastebin.com/66gpxbKk
You forgot to update it, there's a new version out.

based

Make a new thread with it corrected

Maybe. People mentioned the Antillean Confederation before. That may go in.

hipsters

Consider it said

Okay, I've fixed it now.

How good is it these days?

fuck off

kill yourself you subhuman

This

New thread with updated HPM.

See

>no infopic
Fuck off back to your shitposter group

what are the plans for the next version

Naval invasions still need a nerf.

Has anyone seen a cossack or a dhimmi independence happen?

Why

>implying
they need a buff

what should I play in the newest hpm?

No

prussia
post it here

They can declare independence?

They are constant, and it's annoying. It's not a large scale operation that requires thorough planning, it's a nuisance.

A saw it a few times

Ge rid of them

yeah, if they get 80% influence

Too easy desu
Looking for something harder

Don^t let them reach that, duh

Is that vanilla?

Uzbekistan

Sikkim

How so?

Hey, shouldn't Liberia be semi-civilized like Haiti and the DR? Literally no one mentioned them so either I'm missing something obvious here or everyone forgot about it.

Where's hpm

>1290 – King Edward I of England issues the Edict of Expulsion, banishing all Jews (numbering about 16,000) from England; this was Tisha B'Av on the Hebrew calendar, a day that commemorates many Jewish calamities.

BASED

oy vey

I think it should bh

Good eu4 mods?

No, it isn't.

well this doesn't look good

I really want to break the alliance so I can watch but they're the only thing keeping the turks off my back

i wonder how much worse it would have been if they got the inheritance

You are right. Thanks, I will do it.

Finally get to the China stuff.

>still playing babbyu4 when a new hpm is out

What did they do?

Our Lord & Saviour, Mayo & Texas

just all dlc, what's standing out for you?

Is it possible to increase/decrease chance that an AI will pick a focus based on what foxuses other countries completed in HOI4?

Do it. The Caribbean is a fascinating place and needs more shit.

HPM should add options to send all American niggers to Liberia.

How about the 1815 stuff

They are going to get fucked. You should jump ship.

White and based

>not wanting based catholics to break free

Are commie dictatorships still allowed to genocide minorities in HPM?

Oh and another thing, the Occitania decision actually releases them instead of just giving it their cores.

>HPM should add options to send all American niggers to Liberia.
So everyone in the US?

The only thing that could make playing in the carribean better is different mechanics honestly. Its politics aren't fit for vicky. Same with a lot of uncivs and shit, to simulate their ears and politics you'd need a different game

Hey, HPM, what do you think about the ability to build factories only on the treaty ports? From what I know (Correct me if I'm wrong senpai) there were plenty of powers that built factories in the treaty ports. And for china, once they get free and shit, it could be a boost for the world since I am constantly running short supply on cement and machine parts and steel which causes a chain reaction of not having enough shit to produce anything

Yes

Yes

>ears
wars*

I discussed this with you before but you refused it, and I'm going to ask you again because I'm an annoying little twat who bitches until he gets what he wants.

Can you please make so acquire state infamy scales based on population? Show me how it makes sense for a 3k one province to cost 11 infamy when a 3 million pop province costs the same.

IIRC you said "It would be bugged because state population could change between you justifying it and it completing", but I put it to you that pops simply do not grow that fast, and even if they did how is it any different to any other CB being nullified, like when a partially westernized state becomes civilised halfway through you justifying a protectorate CB?

Please, HPM. The Rhineland should NOT cost the same as Chaco.

would that need it not be colonial

Don't worry he's an annoying twat too and will argue with you the whole thread

Any suggestions on where to go from here? I would like to just sit and colonize siberia and kill sweden but my neighbors look hungry and have way bigger force limits than me. I finally got a good game as Perm and I really don't want to fuck it up now.

played hungry hungry hippos with denmark and the hansa, see the map

you sure? they have Hungary AND Bohemia, the latter causing them to lose emperorship and start this mess in the first place

Yeah they would have to not be colonial, but that could a be a possibility. But only have that ONE province be civilized. What your dude's thoughts?

Isn't it hard-coded that you can only build factories in states? I would imagine that making treaty ports full on states would be somewhat overpowered.

My personal favourite.
imperial communism government WHEN

epic typo dude

Well you already get a fuckton of money the MINUTE you get a treaty port. Its already OP senpai

That's fucking stupid.

No. Nothing changed from before. Not only that would require several CBs, it misses what infamy represents, which is what I said before, besides the problems with pops growing and invalidating CBs.
Infamy represents aggression against a country, it doesn't measure what you think the state is worth it.

Can't be done. They would need to be states.

It should release and them they should be re-integrated.
That's needed for the assimilation effect.

One day we get there.

>HPM should add options to send all American niggers to Liberia.
And also there.

This isn't a very accurate simulation of a wog ear.

There is still no State Cap. party and my industry is gutter garbage because I can't build my own factories. Fuck off already.

Infamy represents infamy, right? Negative opinion/threat based on the belligerance of another nation, right?

Again, explain how annexing the Rhineland id as infamous as annexing Chaco.

you have the word "niggers" in your post lol

What are your opinion on making those single provinces to become states and then switch to uncivilized if they are returned to Qing China

>Infamy represents infamy
That's a tautology.

I already explained it to you. I won't repeat myself. So no, I won't do it.

No you get the fuckton of money because of the unequal treaty CB which includes reperations, nit from the port.

You explained to me that it represents aggression against a country, you did not explain how annexing a 3k one province state is equally as aggressive as annexing a 3 million province industrial powerhouse.

haha lol

I see no reason to do it. They were run as colonies, they will be colonies.

This isn't EU4. There's no "aggressive expansion". I explained to you before why every state can potentially cost the same infamy, because of what it represents.

How can you tell he's a Scientologist?

Napoleon City

Here we fucking go, getting defensive and accusing me of being an EU4 babby because I don't acknowledge your false dichotomy of a 3 million province old world state being equally aggressive as a new world 3k province. You didn't explain jack shit, you're just a lazy fucker who doesn't want to code.
3K ≠ 3M

>the absolute state of EU4babbies

The best thing for liberia and also other things like turk population exchanges and circassians moving into the ottoman empire is to use the immigration mechanics that already exist instead of the instantaneous move_pop

it's more dynamic and it would feel less forced and more natural

Put your trip back on, HPM.

>you're just a lazy fucker who doesn't want to code

wew man
do it yourself then and let him see the code and then have this discussion

That's far from the best thing. It consumes more processing power for something that isn't worth to represent like that.

Boy I sure missed playing as this little meme here