OT: eyosongive.us

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/F0XFdFhkTuo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

MATING PRESS

Jinx is cute and cuddly

Why is this ship so best?

IT'S ALL RHAAST NOW

I want to nut inside Kled for so long he start looking like a pregnant woman!
Then punch his cumflated belly!

Hello. How are you?

what AD do I play now that lethality is back and everyone itemizes to kill my ass instantly?

Xth for asian honeys!

Kayn is fun and all, but I feel sorta useless. Even when I was jungling it was just "is someone low? no? k, bye."

I'm great, thanks for asking!

>Enemy bans Kayn
>Counter whoever they pick
>Kill them as many times as I can
>Tell them to not ban Kayn like every other fuckwit that does

Am I becoming an edgelord by playing this dude?

Not canon anymore

I know I am

That ult damage is just sad

i wish things went right in my life

Kayn does piddling amounts of damage before either transformation. It can be really difficult to do much early game if the enemies simply play safe, the enemies aren't melee, or your teammates don't have hard cc to give you free kills.

He's good with all the girls!

Riot updates the model and gameplay of the characters, meanwhile Dota update models of heroes that don't need game updates

Riot have said it themself that his ult is mostly for the utility of being a gap closer and a long as fuck disjoint that can't be escaped.

Also the fuckhuge heal as Rhaast and the passive reset as Shadow Assassin.

It is so scary to play this game on NA
and see the type of people the Jews have created in NA

These people are legit born retarded.

went from bronze to plat playing only poppy :)

>think this too
>finally play him
>realize its the gap closer + untargetability that make it OP

I ban him every game just for spastics like you.

White women > Asian women.

>inb4 "m- muh traditional housewife"

Be sure to bully your support the moment they make any minor mistake! ESPECIALLY LULUS

The people on NA are actually disgusting to carry, these people deserve nothing but the dick

>wanting a slut who'll sleep with your best friend

Yeah, no, I fucked enough white females during my high school years to know that they left me feeling bitter.

When was this game in its most balanced state? I remember the time around Burning Tides but before the Juggernaut update was pretty balanced.

Keep telling yourself that

>raka player being a cunt

pottery

>everyone complaining about duskblade
>when gunblade is the same thing but magic damage
>which is even more effective against priority targets
>and its an active
they're going to end up nerfing the damage instead of giving the passive a cooldown

>females

Something tells me that's not quite true, buddy.

congrats

How would you bully your Lulu is she was on your team?

>Post main
>Post what skin you want for your main

I want nerdy sweat suit glasses wearing Soraka instructor skin, the top's zipper is down to show Soraka's glorious deep tank top.

>wearing stupid Drumph propaganda

Is this ironic or is she serious?

this is objective fact because literally all shitskins chase after them. only betas think white women are w/e

guess the champion

Nice joke faggot

His damage isn't really that bad, his two basic damage abilities are actually really strong compared to most champs.
Q is 270 + 1.3AD (100% AD +10% + 8% per 100 AD as red)
W is 260 +1.2AD (1.3 AD as blue)

I'm not sure about most balanced state but honestly, it seems pretty balanced right now. There are a few outliers that still need to be tuned, but it's nowhere near as lopsided at it has been about a year ago for example.

What the fuck is that shitty airbrush? Was the plastic surgery not enough for them?

does anyone want to be friends on league and play some norms or flex or something?

I want to bully Kog'maw in bed!

>makeup
>photo filters
are you baiting or just retarded

>tfw just got a penta kill with akali
This champion is fun! Why does nobody play her

youtu.be/F0XFdFhkTuo
Why would it be a joke cuck
This women isn't hot she just hat fat tits and an ugly face

Sona or some Grabber

phreak in my arams wtf

duskblade Tryndamere with crit damage runes

Udyr
A visual update ;-;

The fuck is that build? Those items don't match what supp could use that?

I would have to agree with that. There isn't a single champion or class that dominates the entire meta like the Juggernauts and tanks did of season 5. With that being said, some champions like Caitlyn and Pantheon need to be nerfed or updated.

>Being a libcuck

>Why does nobody play her
Because Pantheon/Malzahar/TF/Anivia/Kassadin/Orianna exist.

>thick eyebrows
>pudgy fat chin
>broad shoulders
>died blonde hair
>frekkles
>saggy tits

>Fuck White French Jewish Chick who lived ontop of Fish Market down the block from the High School we attended. Criticized the size of my house even though my family owns a fucking house and hers lives ontop of a fish market.
>Fuck White Southern Chick who didn't even have a proper bed. She's just slut trash and sleeps with anyone who shows her a sign of attention.
>Fuck White Russian Chick from literal Russia, find out her Father's best friend has been raping her for years and now she enjoys it and was okay with letting me smash for free only because I looked like his Yuri-looking ass.
>I also Fucked your mother.

He has one user, but you have to pay for it, they aren't visually updating no one anymore

WHY DO THEY HATE HIM?

the last patch before they buffed gnar was pretty good, only fiora and vlad were disgusting

fags, both of you. gas yourselves

>implying I'm not the symbol of patriotism this country needs
>Not some filthy Trump or Obamafags shitting the bed

It's as if you queers want your country to be ruined by this lack of Absolute Patriotism.

it was a bard who used each one of his abilities literally once the entire game

he only auto attacked for the rest of the game after using each ability once

t. angry asian girl

I wish Rhaast was a stand alone champ

Id bully her by molesting her in the bushes

would you bully her?

How do you even enjoy this game when every match full of obnoxious kids and "epic trolls XDDD"?

>Siv
>Rocking a one piece life guard swim suit

>he gets in these discussions this often that he has a cherry picked photo saved on his computer to aid his argument
Nice job dude totally not pathetic
The women you posted are disgusting

i tried playing aatrox right after i got to finally play rhaast but it wasnt the same

Yes he is.

How good is Rhaast top?

Mundo require a PROPER surgeon uniform.

>Tfw Rhaast delivers the entire fantasy Aatrox is built around far better.

>TFW FUCKING RHAAST'S KNOCKUP IS EASIER TO LAND THAN AATROX'S

>kit is cool, unique and part of a champion's identity
>someone doesn't like one ability
>reeeeeeework!
shut your fucking mouth

Black men chase after white women because black women are ugly and intolerable
If Asians were more than 1% of the population you'd here more about them going after Asian women too

t. Cho'gath main

why do I waste my energy on teams of losers

>irelia feeds gnar
????
>wukong feeding and having no impact in lethality patch
>adc irrelevant inter as usual
>support unnoticeable impact

I should have just afkd instead of getting tilted
also france should just be nuked

if Asian women were worth their salt to talk about you'd use the correct version of hear on an anonymous turkish basket weaving forum you fucking monkey

I'm still mad they make him just a mutant retard in the lore

>He doesn't have an overwhelming urge to racemix

>Viper and Slardar
>don't need updates

LUL

woah i just had a duo bot lock in mundo and fiddle and they were ALSO frogs

fuck france

>black women are ugly and intolerable

Depends on their environment, given that most women are capricious cunts who are always about "Buy me this! Buy me that! Why won't you listen to me talk about my day or my dog!".

Most Black guys who go for white women, refer to Boondocks, is because it's assumed as a type of achievement. And we all know that a woman isn't an achievement unless she literally unconditionally loves you with a few limits and won't throw you into the dog house because Usher makes 100 grand more than you do.

cho is fine
pantheon is fine
aurelion sol is fine
ezreal's w is fine

What a mother fucker

Bards are just the worst

ANSWER MY FUCKING QUESTION YOU STUPID FUCKING LOLBABS

Oh goddamn pardon me

>there are no qt grill support mains in my elo except the hardcore boosted ones that wouldn't even get gold on their own
Sometimes I wish I could go back to being low elo and having qt healsluts with female names follow me around the map as I manmode shitters. I don't care if they were actually female or not, the uncertainty was a pretty comfy feeling on its own.

Doable and can work

Aatrox rework coming soon. And maybe they'll give him a new voice and personality since it's been stated it's not a complete VGU

do you want a plat + player to tell you it sucks or a shitter to tell you its super OP/can work?

ill support you user

What's your personal favorite skin in the entire game?

>Not dodging the moment you see French

Well yeah this both need VGU, but compare that to League were there champions with more than 100 bugged that aren't getting reworked

If you use any skin but Redeemed you are a faggot and should kys yourself.

>realizing I have to get gold until the end of Septermber because after it will be the boosting parade
>I have to study for university whole summer