/vn/ - Ai Edition

Visual Novel General #1547

READ THE FOLLOWING, THIS IS IMPORTANT
>Having trouble with your VN? Try the following before you ask for tech support:
1. Be in Japanese locale
2. Read the Readme
3. Read the wiki below
4. Google it

>FAQs, Recommendations, and Other Useful Things:
visual-novels-general.wikia.com/wiki/

>Need a novel with a specific element?
vndb.org/g

>Download Links:
pastebin.com/CrzJ4Xrd/

Previous thread:
This general is for the discussion of English-translated Japanese visual novels.
All posting of untranslated visual novels belongs on E-celeb shitposting is not allowed.
Kindly use spoiler tags appropriately when discussing plot spoilers to facilitate smooth discussion.

Other urls found in this thread:

clyp.it/yc34adsn
twitter.com/FrontwingInt/status/887125709583298562
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Kei best girl

If SukiSuki doesn't come out today I'm ending it.

^_^

Can anyone defeat the truck?

>when you finish best girl route completely satisfied
>clyp.it/yc34adsn
Where is that from?

That's my Chocola, user

Put the gloves while she's doing this face, it'll look funnier.

Reminder to learn a useful skill so Nipland takes you in to impregnate a qt grill when it inevitably takes in foreigners.

I will find out where you live and buttfuck your dreams if you ever try to claim my waifu again.

I'm not the OG creator sadly, best I can do is fuck around in paint.

A I
I

I like little girls! Do you?

I wonder if it'll become like the Japan of Yokohama Kaidashi Kikou minus the land slowly sinking. Maybe with the global warming it'll actually happen though.

Apocalyptic scenarios have never been comfier.

>Dont think she's cute
>Will probably close the game during that choice.

Now and forever.

'Ai' is like a sound that you make when you're surprised or something

stop being such a contrarian faggot

I haven't even played the game but I can tell that shes incredibly cute.

She's a cute spaghettilord.

Lucky you. It's probably going to take a while until it's on sale again. Really a shame.

I want Hoshi Ori and I want it now!

Don't tell me how to live my life fucker, I'll decide what I want to do and who's cute in my Visual reading books

Fuck off, buster, Chocola is mine

which makes her top tier

Greetings, my most revered brother.
It is most pleasant to meet someone of similar ilk to I.
I hope our continued existences are mutually beneficial.

you have 20 seconds to post an image of your Chocola folder. We'll see who truly loves her.

Chocola is shit, and Vanilla is the shitiest

Post yours first.

me and my cats

I want you to look at this image. Do you see how earnest and happy she is just to be close to her beloved master? How she wants to never let go? That right there is best catpanion. Too cute for this universe.

>Catfags and lolifags have to validate themselves by posting every thread with the same things
What's the point?

Chocola IS shit, her whole personality is "I love master"
at least the other catgirls have an actual personality or quirk. But Chocola? Nope. bland as fuck.

What did lolicons do to you?
And what did "we" post last thread that's identical to what "we" posted last thread?

>validate themselves
I for one do not know that I exist unless I post here on /vn/

Nah, it's better as it is

"I LIKE LOLIS" and "me and my cats" both appeared last thread just as they did the thread before.

My Chocola

You seem to be mistaken, user. This thread featured a lolicon posting "I like little girls! Do you?", as opposed to the "I LIKE LOLIS" that appeared last thread.
Also they post to bait out reactions like yours, so keep biting.

its the current threadly dose along the awawawa retards;

My loli

Doesn't it feel weird when Chocola lusts for Kashou's cock?

Both posts were obviously from the same person.
>Resorting to the "I'm just pretending to be retarded!" response

All of you that claim Chocola reply to this post with your best Chocola and why she belongs to you. As someone not interested in her and therefore neutral in the matter at question I'll put an end to this debate

>he doesnt self insert

Loli Chocola when

My name isn't Kashou, it's impossible to self insert

>posts were obviously from the same person
Not an argument
>Resorting to the "I'm just pretending to be retarded!" response
This occurred nowhere.

Do you by chance have autism?

Too cute for this world, her smile cheers me up and lifts the spirits whenever I see it.

Her quirks, her actions, her lovely voice and her dazzling looks are all part of the package that is perfection.

I have stage 2 cancer.

lucky you

I LIKE LOLIS!

Is this how it's going to be? Are you reall willing to lose Chocola to this user because you don't dare to take the challenge?

That's my loli, user

No, fuck both you anons.
That's my fucking loli!

Subahibi fucking never

I love Chocola! I like Chocola because Chocola is Chocola

Can't they see a different user ends it everyday it isn't released? Is there no end to their cruelness?

LOL EOPs

Why do they need a kickstarter in the first place?

So they don't have to risk losing money, they can instead gouge the money from the already meager audience this medium actually has.

Learn Nip then userくん.

They are using it as one of those sell merchandise Kickstarters, with the original plan to have an August release immediately after the Kickstarter the title is going to be in a near release ready state now.

They don't. They absolutely don't. according to them they're using KS as a way to sell physical good.
That's a lie and they just want to rack up easy EOP money.

Holy shit I understood that. Hoshi Ori, here I go!

these are absolutely right

this is wrong, they are actually doing it to sell physical goods, which is really stupid and purely for marketing

Who is Reiji going to live happily ever after with in 3?

Fuck, I was going to use that Stacy image for the new thread but forgot.

His son I hope.

why are they crying

Alcohol, presumably.

Next thread user, next thread.

there is quite literally a zero chance he survives it

masaki and yukari will raise his child for him

Because you posted a picture of them on the internet.

They realized they'll never be more than sex slaves.

they're about to be euthanized

It gives them quite a bit of merchandise and hard copies that they would otherwise have a difficult time selling. They even make out better on selling purely digital Steam keys since they are the same price point as they'll likely be for week 1 of Steam, but with Kickstarter they get a 90% cut instead of a 70% cut.

It also gives them quite a bit of reach they wouldn't otherwise get. The same reason they are going through ridiculous hoops to put Subahibi on Steam. Although if you can put Subahibi on Steam, I can only imagine what other titles companies will try to put on Steam during the next couple years.

Hopefully I'm awake and active then.

As judge anointed by God and Sayori I proclaim that from now on Chocola belongs to and nobody else, and she likes dearly, but only as a friend/little brother.
Those that didn't dare to defend your "love" for Chocola know that you are only cowards and knaves. Chocola will never love you and the only reason she doesn't feel disgust at you is that she is too nice for that.
With that, this matter is forever solved

Yaginuma

he's so fucking dead, dude

there'll be two endings: one where he lives but yukari dies and then he'll live a hell life, and another where he dies and happens

Chocola is mine

That's fine, all I need from her is a fuckbuddy. I don't care if she likes me.

Hey can you marry me to my waifu? Pic related, my waifu.

no she's mine.

user let me have her

she would never do that. Shes pure and devoted.

Is there any VN that's consistently funny?

I don't really like the idea of marrying those with mental illness, but I talked to God and He gave me the OK.
We'll solve this like we solved the Chocola matter, show me who worthy of calling himself her husband

In terms of all the humor is funny? Majikoi.
Don't really know if there is one where there is humor throughout that's actually funny.

That's my Michiru, user

I planted her in the ground in my waifu-growing-casket and then dug her out when she was ripe

>I don't really like the idea of marrying those with mental illness
But Chocola is fucking retarded.

i don't really have a reason i just want to cuck that user

She is normal for a cat

While you guys fight over Chocola, I'm going to marry Azuki.

Is she more retarded than Michiru? I don't remember a single character that is dumber than her.