/fgoalter/ - Fate/Grand Order NA General

Previous: Game released with Prologue (Fuyuki) and Chapters 1 (Orléans) and 2 (Septem)

>[FAQ]
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA
>[Mega Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
- Chaldea Gate: Daily Quests - fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
- Drop rates (click on the NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA
- Check the schedule and drops before asking in the thread.

>[Master Recruitment Campaign]
Campaign Period: June 26, 2017 (Mon) 4:00 ~ July 31, 2017 (Mon) 23:59 UTC
webview.fate-go.us/2017/master-recruitment-campaign/

>[66,666 Facebook likes, Gilgamesh rate up - Pt.2]
Campaign period: July 13, 2017 (Thu) 4:00 ~ July 20, 2017 (Thu) 3:59 UTC
Log-in consecutively for the period mentioned above to gain Summon Tickets and other prizes
fate-go.us/news/?article_id=44202

>[Other Campaigns & Miscellaneous stuff]
- The voucher acquisition Campaign ended. You can still pick your 4* Servant of choice until July 20th as long as you received your voucher before.
- First Order Bluray Release Celebration Quest - July 06~31st.
- The Half-AP cost Campaign is in effect until July 20th.
- Master Mission - Complete Mission objectives each week to gain Saint Quartz fragments
- Friendlist: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo
- Add yourself to the list: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1oZLG8CcgvYQueRndqe6MVoZ1TK3VX3MAwWUCsFn33Dk/edit#gid=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

witch thread

Remember, only 161 days until Christmas!

altera is shit

I love my wife!

Answer me this FateFags, Could this badass kill Gil.

I think he has a pretty good chance seeing as GIl has a huge ego he would probably let Shiki attack his armor once just to mock him.

my wish for the Holy Grail is for the Altera spammer to get hit by a truck!

So how these savings for that "special someone" are going?

I have 200 quartz and 5 tickets ready.
Along 100$ on a bank account, probably going to add a 100 each month till April.

>PFA
Then just use this against him

Throw enough projectiles against him, not to hurt him, since that'd be impossible, but to literally close his path until the only outcome is his death against a melee weapon

All archer has to do is spawn a handful of Kansho and Bakuya's and throw them out. They come from both sides and eventually with enough of them, Cu will simply have to evade, by his own ability, into whatever Archer decides to kill him with.

Or you know, just throw broken phantasms against each other so they explode after Cu evades them

Is it too late to start?

no you retard he cant just how new are you

Why bitch about me instead of the Medeafag. Or the Mordredfag? They post each thread too.

which characters do I need besides merlin if I want to have the ULTIMATE MUSASHI DREAM TEAM?

Nitocris is cute and will probably become my wife once I do summon her

also everyone who says she's not a real pharaoh is wrong and a terrible person

Fuck this game, I just want ONE (1) more Saber monument damn it

>cuts the concept of "Hero"
>suddenly Gil is nothing but a guy wearing armour
It's best just to watch as Gil realizes he's king of nothing

I want to FUCK Musashi.

NEROFEST NEXT OR WE RIOT

His brain would melt while he is "seeing" Gil's lines.

how dead will this thread be if they don't do anything for 2 weeks?

I'm just gonna paid for the 4 guaranteed gachas, I don't get my limited even with 700+ quartz? I don't even have that E luck tier but if it happens, well, I'm not dying for not getting a servant.

I thought male Shiki could only do the lines of death shit and the female Shiki was the one with the concept killin'.

I got 170 Quartz right now and 12 tickets not sure If Im able to get both of them

THIS

I rolled a ticket and now I feel like I'm going to die if I don't roll another

Send help please

Shiki Tohno can't cut concepts.

How many times does Nasu have to tell you fucks that any servant can win against any other servant depending on the circumstances?

It's a meme but Nasu has already said that Shiki can't fight against servants

>Q: In the other Type-Moon works, who else besides Arc can fight against Servants?

>A: If we're working on the condition of one on one, with an extremely average Noble Phantasm. Generally most of the 27 Ancestors, Kishima Kouma, Aozaki Aoko.
>If it's just a defensive fight, but would still be a fight, then Ciel. Shiki (Rakkyo), Shiki (Tsukihime) are no match for Servants....but Ryougi Shiki (3rd personality) might be able to go as far as the Ciel class.

The only Shiki can fight against a servant is Ryougi Shiki, and even then she'd only be able to engage in a defensive fight with and average servant, and probably would not be able to win.

For what, bitch nigga.

Please be my friend.

I can't help but feel sad seeing all those 3 5star f2p accounts. I paid 160 just for this.
The weight of sunken costs is definitely getting to me.

B-b-but muh powerlebel shitposting memes!!

Wouldn't rolling when the game gets a lot more 5* servants means you have a higher chance of getting one?

Only a bit, since most people only come here to talk between AP dumps as it is.

Come now user it's just one more ticket. Surely you wouldn't even miss it.

Best witch in both forms
I want to tell medea she is very cute while I pat her head

They also release more cards in general to bloat the pool with fodder.

Male shiki can do all the crazy stuff, Female shiki can only see death unless she's actually void shiki in which case she's stronger and can cut more shit than male shiki

She was so cute and innocent! What the fuck happened?

Your chances of rolling a 5* card are the same now as they will be in 2 years when the pool is bigger

The only difference is that rolling the one 5* you want is going to be much harder

They are going to pretend F/HA and how Bazett and Pissed Salesman didn't happen.

When are we getting Arc(berserker) in FGO?

>cu can teleport
>has runes that BTFO swords

REPEAT AFTER ME

NO TAMAMO
NO ROLL

NO TAMAMO
NO ROLL

NO TAMAMO
NO ROLL

Nah, it's never too late, but you did miss the equivalent of probably around $100 of quartz worth of items/levels. I can give you an account that was created somewhat earlier if you'd like, has Gil and some other stuff on it, as well as the now unobtainable 4* ticket

count your blessings you ungrateful motherfucker i spent 300 and got nothing to show for it no 5*s just an atalanta

The legendary hero Jason branded her a witch.

FUCK I keep leaving my friend code on in the name field.

She killed her own brother and chopped up his body, then married a foreigner and went to his place where nobody trusted her due to what she did.

>bitch on the internet to get what you want
every tiem
For ascending Altera

Does the account at least have any quartz left?
I'm also f2p with3 5* but the only 4* I have are Sumanai and Herc if that makes you feel any better.

She got cucked.

If you open this image, you will be cursed in the FGO gaccha of your choice for the rest of your lives. To fix it, you must purchase 140 SQ and roll them all immediately.

If you do not do this within 5 minutes, you will never rejoice again. I'm so sorry to do this to you, but my golden roommate put me up to it.

It's gonna be a long wait, pretty painful

aphrodite a shit

I just want the mats. Fuck these drop rates.

a guy named myskaros from reddit made this, it's bretty cool if you want to attempt to plan out your quartz.

>docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1oZLG8CcgvYQueRndqe6MVoZ1TK3VX3MAwWUCsFn33Dk/edit#gid=0

Tamamo ain't even that great as a character.

>Altera
Son you need 12 more Monuments. And 2 Hearts.

Fuck you faggot priest even without opening that shit I'd still be cucked out of the servants I want.

NO!
FUCK OFF!

>mfw i opened it intentionally
>mfw i aint buying quartz right now
>mfw i love keys
>mfw im kirei

I'm sorry, but I already used up all of my quartz and tickets on both of my accounts.

I have close to $100 in free credit I've accumulated by spending with my credit card. Cash back on every purchase is fucking amazing, and I'm not spending any of it until I'm prepared to whale.

I also have a little nest egg I throw my loose change into at the end of every day, and I can neatly collect a bit over $150 over the course of 9 months or so, depending on how many bills I'm willing to dump into it and how frequently I pay with cash

I usually use this ""bonus"" money when I want to indulge on something that wouldn't otherwise fit into my budget, or when I want to buy something that my principles otherwise wouldn't allow, both of which are the case for this shitty mobage game.

Please follow my blog, and look forward to my despair when Caster Tamamo is released and I spend $400 on not getting her!

The daughter of King Aeetes, possessor of the Golden Fleece, she was taught magecraft by the moon goddess Hecate.
Separated from her homeland by the hero Jason, at the end of a long wandering, she was burdened with the stigma of witch of betrayal and left this world.
A young girl with lovely bearing that anyone can love, if it wasn't for Jason, she would have lead a happy life. If it wasn't for Jason.

Just the 2nd one is good enough for now

this has happened to me a scary amount of times when trying to get a certain drop and it just never drops then you make a post about it and you get it literally right after

S-sorry, user.
Quite a bit of leftover, yea. Not really, but thanks.

jason a shit
the gods a shit
ntr a shit

Thanks user. So many servants I want that are clustered together. This game is going to kill me. Or my wallet. Or both.

She's a cunt when in love basically

You can't do it before Nerofest. You might as well get to farming and do it all in one go.

Umu! I agree

I'll be right there with you user, I'm probably going to throw $80 every two weeks at the game to hoard for October

>Musashi is limited

WTF

Which servant would be the best mother for our children?

So are you Nero, fuck off.

>a cunt
shes THE yandere isnt she? at least mythologically

EMIYA

Fucking both Jeanne and Dante are Limited fucking christ

Emiya

>only want merlin for musashi
>have to roll merlin first
>only a month apart
H E L P

Nero you are trash too.

Jason servant when?
so I can use him as exp fuel for my medea

>started rerolling since day 1
>still havent seen alter even once
>haven't even seen double SSR

haha wew e rank luck

This pic fucking terrifies me

>Jason servant
when we get our shinji demiservant, or they invent a negative star rating

Should have just asked someone for a good starter account when people were offering them.

EMIYA and Irisviel, how is this even a question?

So if I am a gameplay faggot, so I literally never roll again until a Merlin Rank up?

people only gave away singles tho
and really i only want alter, dont care about any of the 5*s

my fellow man of taste
I kinda recognize you from previous threads and am pleased there's someone willing to suffer alongside me
when the time comes, lets despair together!

I WANNA ROLL FOR HER BUT HOPEMAN AND JEANNE ALTER ARE TOO CLOSE TOGETHER AND I NEED ALL THE QUARTZ FOR THEM

She murdered her own brother and chopped him into pieces, also murdered her own children too

Even post Jason she then went and tried to murder Theseus before her new hubby could realize the visiting warrior was his son

>nerofags

>Wants attention
>Now doesn't want attention

>288/57
I JUST WANT TO SLEEP

>and really i only want alter
You mean Saber Alter? She's a 4* star. Also, if you started with one 5*, then you could have easily gotten another through rolls. My alternate account didn't start off with any 5*s but then I got Jeanne and Altera, so it will happen eventually unless you were hoarding quartz for a rate-up. If that's the case, then it seems you'll just have to blame your own cursed greed for having no 5*s.