/brit/ - Brit/o/ General

Wasteland edition:
Full spectrum colour holograph depicting the signing of the Welsh/Scottish Peace Accords, 2078. The no-mans land between the two nations (formally known as England), is to be divided equally, with UXO clearing and hazardous waste cleaning to be estimated to last for 40+ years. The two parties are meeting on the approximate location of a lost battleground, Shakespeare County, where reports of a firestorm started by an as-yet unknown party in 2017 set off the bitter war.

----

A thread for the British denizens of Veeky Forums.

Brit/o/ Garage: brit-o.co.uk/

----

Upcoming Brit/o/ Events:

Mourning for Triumph-bro

----

Recent Happenings:

None.

----

Threads are a rarity as we mostly hang out in our own dedicated Slack chat. If you want in, just post up your email (it can be a throwaway), and you'll be invited in. We do actually discuss things of an automotive nature, don't fear. It's not all degeneracy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZJRqCq60Lc0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

1st for THE TING GOES PAP PAP PAP

youtube.com/watch?v=ZJRqCq60Lc0

Henlo you stinky lizards

Daily reminder that fwd is a scourge on humanity, a gift from the french

I want some fresh meat to bully.

why would you even buy a car in todays society. Public transport has never been better, walking and cycling is healthier and better for the environment. Literally you have to have minus IQ to sit an a toxic fume producing death trap and PAY for it.

Come camping/drag racing with us

Yeah but sitting in a decatted Starlet GT on a cold winter morning richly burning V-Power smells and feels fucking sick and you know it.

big shaq's a myth big up afghan dan

>Public transport has never been better
Point and laugh

come on then what yall driving

Corsa 1.2 mate brapp brappp

1.2 Skoda Fabia

Chuck me in the slack would you? [email protected]

Sent ;)

the spicemobile

One day I will own this thread

Fuck off kang

you dont really need a bike bigger than a 125 anyway r-right guys

Fun fact, Buzzcocks is from my home town hawhaw

Great fun round the twisties (had too much fun in my first one :( ). Shame the arches are literally disintegrating, I was gonna get some new panels but my body shop can’t source any. My only option is a fibreglass replica Racing Puma body kit, which I’m not gonna argue with. Good job I’m working on converting the internals anyway.

insurance

America pls

>covering your number plate

For what purpose

No idea, I just see other people doing it.

I thought someone might dox my shitbox ;-;

The only thing we can do is see where it gets moted, if it passes and if it's taxed so there's nothibg to worry about desu

Add me to the slack, please

[email protected]

Ignore this, use this email instead, thanks
[email protected]

Is Brit/o/ still a thing?

I haven't logged on in ages

dat sweet sweet V-Power

>[email protected]
Sent ;)

We've been having plenty of meets, hopefully we'll be having on at shakespeare raceway in april

Does anyone know of any unpaved gravel roads in Pembrokeshire that I can do scandi flicks on?

Woah... look at all those fatties.

That's exactly how a Veeky Forums meet should look tbqh

No normies here

dorty crammy bastard

The fatbois are the most powerful faction in Brit/o/

nobody would ever wear this shirt

ever.

We can't all be smack heeds from Blyth like you

u mum's micra

is200 best car you can buy for under 2 grand

Seat Leon 1.6

Any more pics?

MG TF VVC m8

Leave immediately

>moneysupermarket
>Looking at quotes for MR2 mk2
>Premiums for turbo and NA versions are the same

Interesting
Looks like I can drive a turbo without selling an organ.

Probably because the turbo was never intended for Europe and only made their way to the UK via import

I'm not sure how that would affect the validity of your insurance. Its technically not 'modified' since factory turbo so its probably fine

Anybody know of any green lanes I can take my landrover down?

The green lane map for Hampshire county council is both shit and potentially wrong. I’ve been a passenger on a few before yet it says there’s basically none. Anybody know of any?

On the south coast.

only mod ive done apart from new satnav. skyline style lights

comfy