ace-infinity.bngames.net/

>
infbuild.sorairo.pictures/#011n010001010000000000000001

>
youtu.be/y0Kyw7xXFvg

>
asm.aceinf.glasscore.net/

>
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eP07-JbjTjXkD5nQlNkC0I8WidP_AXD1K4S9jESx-Jk/edit?usp=sharing

Old Towne, at vector 280. On the nose.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rhC9KVo7S0c
youtube.com/watch?v=dj8OJs6E3JM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for cyborg pilots.

second for belka.

3rd for slav shit best shit

Nth for warcrimes

youtu.be/rhC9KVo7S0c

Fifth for Naiad

>le oseans are the baddies

Remember Stonehenge faggots?

7th for best bomber

>Stonehenge
>a military superweapon
>targets military aircraft
As opposed to
>mass squadron of B-52s
>targets civilian houses and infrastructure
It's time for Osea to feel the blaze of napalm. No amount of singing over the radio can cover up their war crimes this time.

>the one frame of buddy face at the jousting bit
Kek/10

>totally forgets about the takeover
>totally forgets about the entire fucking war

>Osea was controlled by Belka during the Belkan War
Whose propaganda even is this?

>ywn be part of the belkan military and destroy osean ground forces
feels bad man

Metal Gear Belka when?

>ywn defend the capitol of belka while the communist oseans attempt to take it

>Tiger

Thrust vectoring rules the skies!
youtube.com/watch?v=dj8OJs6E3JM

It's planefu o'clock; post up.

Pretty good taste.

jesus christ it looked like previous thread devolved into an all out war after i crashed out last night

/aceg/ draw backlog:
>Chimera in Richtofen squadron Camo Norm 81
>Su-30SM in Scarface 1 livery
I might get to them today. Anyone got a request? While skteching a third airplane fits my canvas, even if I deliver them individually.
It can be an original design (Flanker with cranked arrow wing being the latest) or an existing aircraft with a specific livery.

yurobump

anyone know any good front ends i could use with mednafen to set everything up?

Imagine a mission in pic related during AC7. After 20 or so missions in cutting-edge fighters soaring through the skies, you get roped into an emergency extraction mission. You go in low, rock-throwing low, landing on a deserted stretch of highway to pick up a HVT and return them to your lines.

Could you do Rot livery on a Wyvern?

If you're up for something different, how about a modernized F-105 Thunderchief? Hueg plane is hueg. You could go crazy on the livery.

>being forced to choose a plane
Dropped faster than a JDAM on a sandnigger.

>20 missions
Too many desu
>having to use a certain plane
please don't
>you don't dogfight
why though?

That would be neat, but maybe I'll go with the other one.

What sort of modernization do you have in mind? Keeping the overall configuration, but changing the wing shape to something closer to the F-15 or the F-22 comes to mind.
Also, streamlining the fuselage and making the cockpit "bubble out" could work.
Or I could do a heavier redesign, such as giving it a second engine. Do you have particular modern fighter you'd like me to draw from?

>you don't dogfight
>why though?
Not all missions need to be B7R. A rescue mission where you have to land and pick up some buddy that parachuted like in RoF or Wings of Prey could be fun as a one off. If it's done well.

Depending on where you land it it wouldn't even need to force you into a certain plane. Field landings would be a bit of a stretch for most jets but landing on a highway while dodging overpasses and having no real room left and right would work as a nice challenge though.

The photo missions in Sky Crawlers were also kinda comfy, but they would need some more depth for a proper AC game

The Thud was massive enough to have an internal bomb bay. I envision this being turned into a rotary launcher for standoff work-- XLAAs or LASMs. Beyond that I'd like to retain the overall wing shape, just modernized some. All-glass cockpit would be easy to implement. I trust to your best judgement.

Do I use 5th gen like "stealth shapes"? An internal missile bay sort of redirects there in my mind.

The bay is madness. And you could slap even more bombs to the bay doors. Impressive.
Also, the engine nozzle could be adapted into an X-31 style TVC.

Sounds like a plan, though I don't know how stealthy an aircraft of this size will end up being. Integrating the "M-wing" design may be a challenge.

I like the thrust vector nozzle, it would look correct. For the bay, since we"ll never get to use a nuke in Strangereal, that capability could be replaced with a single-shot, fuckoff huge burst-missile technology bomb.

Either a Nimbus missile or a "belt-fed" missile launcher. Think missile rails rotating and catching missiles as they go down the magazine.

Choose one of the following for AC7's ending
> You are forced to only fly specific plane for the final mission and ultimately come out victorious safe and sound. That means you'll probably never gonna use your favorite planefu to end the war.
>You get to choose whatever jets you like for the final mission but in the end the player character dies sacrificing himself to ensure victory

Second. Forcing you to use a certain aircraft in any significant mission is a dealbreaker and a dick move.

Uh second of course, how are these fair options?

The player character dying doesn't matter because they never reappear anyway, I'd much rather fly my planefu.

Is Operation Katina canon?

yes

what's the best route in AC3?

Neucom.

i chose General Resource for the sole reason that i wanted to get my hands on the Eagle Plus
i do regret it, the plane is fucking amazing

do not regret it*

what the hell happened to erich in the neucom route of AC3? He's one of the people refusing to shoot down the plane fiona is in but then when you and fiona join neucom he just disappears

Neucom

>10

It's been a while since this last occurred.

page 9 happens at least once or twice a thread but this is a lot earlier than usual

Erich seems to disappear in every route except UPEO.

I'm aware that we spend a lot of time down there, but there haven't been a lot of
>page number
bumps lately.

He probably fucks off because with everyone gone he has no reason to stay anymore.

The F-105 is probably one of my favorite single engine planes.

Fun Fact: In Vietnam, the F-105 had more gun kills than the F-4 and F-8 combined.

>a fighter bomber has more gun kills than two dedicated gunfighters
I haven't begun working on it yet, what sort of tweaks would you give it to modernize it?

How do I get good at these games, I've been playing the PSP one and most of the missions have been me flying in circles until I got my target on lock on then I win, I feel like there's something I'm missing

You should listen to the guy who requested it instead of me. I don't want to step on any toes.

how exactly do I play the alternate routes in AC3?
I beat the neucom route and saved my game after in prompted me to but when I went back to the main menu and tried to reload the save it was just playing sole survivor over again. Do you have to do each route on a separate file?

I just wanted to gather some ideas, since i'm not very familiar with the aircraft, but you're right.

I'd recommend saving at each decision point so you can go back to it. Having the mission flowchart can help plan when and how many files to save.

Turnfighting works in most AC games. If that doesnt extend away from the enemy and do head ons. Going off the PSP, Alect is a case where you are probably better off jousting with them than turning, as are the Fenrirs.

It's not exactly how dogfighting should go but it works with how AC plays. Then again I only played AC1 and 2 recently which dont have the padlock view or a look around option at all, which makes anything but those two tactics really annoying and difficult to use

Still not sure if there are enough save spots for all decisions and all endings.

What do you mean by "jousting?

flying at each other head on

There are 5 endings, but 6 save slots.

arrowhead attacks, where the two planes charge directly at each other hoping to score a hit and dodge the opponents attack

How do I do that though? They always seem to stay out of my field of view no matter what I do. By the way, is there any special dialogue for defeating the Alects without destroying the generator?

the easiest way in most AC games is to fly really far away so you have time to turn around and fly straight at them

They just follow me if I do that, thanks for the help though, I'll try again later

usually it works best if theyre chased off by an ai or you scare em away so they have to loop back around
once theyre at least 5000 feet away, then you got your chance to fly away and begin preparations for the joust

Give it an F-117 style canopy.

Yeah but also 4 decision points. So you can't really have it all.

That would just clash with the rest of the airframe.

Speaking of F117 cockpits. I already forgot what this was from. Can somebuddy help out?

I love even though the player characters in these games are never seen or heard, they're like the most important players in their wars, and the stories of the games themselves are about normal people having to deal with the war

Obligatory morning Flanker post

Uru in Blue or Royal Air Force, iirc.

>wrong pic

>10

all that stability and offense, christ almighty turn it down a notch or it'll be op

Stability is criminally underrated. It makes planes so much more comfy to use.

>The F4 and dedicated gun fighter
The first Phantom with a gun was the E variant, used only by the airforce, who focused more on bombing than dogfights.

Yo Brady, remember all those images you said you were going to collect for me? Can you post the F-16A Block 15 and the A-10A?

someone post thunder's finger

Sure thing m80.
Here's the F-16A.

i should buy a new plane every week so you have to do this

And the A-10.
Doing your job and getting some planes statted, huh?

YF-22 has even crazier stats.

Or I can follow the suggestion of the person who does do these and force the players to make them.

i doubt i'll afford weapons and upkeep for the next few session anyway, so i think i'll be keeping away from planes for as long as possible

I'd happily die for an F-2A or F16C with canards a la the SU37.

Any livery is fine, but the JASDF blue would be the patrician choice.

General Dynamics, why do you tempt me so with planes you would have never built?

As far as canard'd F-16 go, there's the F-16AFTI, though it's canards are on the air intake.
I'll pick this one up too. JASDF blue is excellent taste.

I've seen the AFTI! Pretty neat, but i still think the sukhoi style canards would be sleeker and sexier. Thanks!

Which game do you guys think has the best radio chatter? For me, it's 04. Everything from the background chatter to the mission-specific quotes is memorable and feels authentic. I mean, who could forget:
>radio failure!
Or
>who was it that shot me?!
I don't why, but I feel like the other HT games lost that level of authenticity with the radio talk.

I probably won't be able to draw today, for lack of a proper unnocupied desk, but tomorrow it'll be full steam ahead.
Given that I manage my space in such a way that three aircraft fit in a canvas and I've got 4 requests, I guess that opens up two slots. I won't make my backlog go beyond 6 aircraft, though. I'm not insane.

I quite like the chatter in 6, tbqh.

>not 5 purely for Oka Nieba

LA LA LA LISTEN TO MY BEEYOOTIFOOL VOICE