/mggg/ - Monster Girl Games General #147

Lolistein Edition

This general is for the discussion of games containing Monster Girls, main game of discussion is Monster Girl Quest, but people are encouraged to introduce new games.

News:
Monster Girl Quest Paradox 2 is out.
Some guy called Rogue has started helping with the Paradox translation process.
The first bare minimum UI patch for Part 2 is out

How to use the latest non-patch Paradox translation: pastebin.com/a0VDpMji
(HAVE FUN WAITING TWO YEARS FOR CORE PLOT POINTS OF PART TWO)

Monster Girl Quest Paradox 2 download: mega.nz/#!PI1WiAKZ!exKwDBYVhJ8QK1w3b9M4XCipjv5GgDSyHZ5d_wrlo2w (or check the MGQ pastebin for a torrent)
2.02 Update: mega.nz/#!bpsgGRBa!uqTOpkqTHd0nO9E9w0Wu6lTkKuufNVOlWnEOrvgT1FE
Rough Guide: pastebin.com/yKjNkSME (WIP) (Also, obviously spoilers)

Monster Girl Quest (MGQ): pastebin.com/CGWN0k1u
Monster Girl Island (3D game): monstergirlisland.com/
Mobile games with Monster Girls: pastebin.com/NFaxEGib
Zell’s game Forest of Blue Skin: pastebin.com/hqc0JYhJ
Quest Failed: frostworks.itch.io/quest-failed
The Dungeon of Lulu Farea: Kill,Screw, Marry!: mega.nz/#!JmI2VDpT!KalSjtfGiwX0SmIhlFT-Y08DKf2jUkDltOba0flsqJ0

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/QQaVgXa3
exhentai.org/g/581098/0e6cd408ff/
exhentai.org/g/671438/9cfbf44f4d/
exhentai.org/g/749499/500b0e94ab/
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=63914877
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

hello

I've run out of things to do in part 1.

I want to wash Chrome's stinky underwear and give her a bath!

SIEG MAKINA

I would like to have a bath with her.

Thank you! Where did you find it?

Dex is a horrible stat!

I found one copy of it but it had a password and I couldn't find anywhere with the password listed. Then I found a Japanese site that had it, but it had split the game into 3 smaller files, but two of the files were dead. I finally found the last two parts after I spent about an hour rooting around old 2011 era japanese message forums that were somehow still functional.

It's a real, real good thing that Sonya backed up herself because taking care of Hild and Nuruko and Promestien would be hell for Luka aloneGuy needs his crude strong girl to keep those nutters in check

I love Ilias!

Well aren't you a spelunker. Seems Japanese comes in much bigger handy then I thought. A shame I gave up.

What if I want to take care of Hild's womb?

so I found heriel/gnosis in the game cg, but i havent seen here anywhere.
do they exist yet?

Heriel is in the final area, a rare encounter. Alciel as well.

>implying the only thing stopping half the castle from killing the other half is the knowledge that sonya will club the everlasting shit out of them if they try anything
fucking narwhal and manta girls which are supposed to be the strongest things in the south and north seas after kraken and poseidoness acknowledge that sonya is the alpha bitch in the castle.

If only we could recruit Sonya before choosing between Alice and Ilias.

>kraken and poseidoness acknowledge that sonya is the alpha bitch in the castle
wait really? When does that happen?

pastebin.com/QQaVgXa3

Now with 100% less identity theft!

Why isn't dinner fully translated yet you hack?

exhentai.org/g/581098/0e6cd408ff/
exhentai.org/g/671438/9cfbf44f4d/
exhentai.org/g/749499/500b0e94ab/

Because I can't into moonrunes

Initializing XX Startup...

I find it hard to believe though, given Elf Princess gave 0 fucks.

Thank you Voreanon.

I am appalled and disgusted by your fetish but i admire your dedication. Therefore you're a pretty cool dude.

Thanks, doc.

Which other games do you want to be translated? I'm still waiting on an Atlach-nacha translation

Do not trust Shikibi, they do not understand love, they will kill you.

Please ignore those who say not to trust a succubus. We are very gentle and loving creatures. Just put your dick in us and let us take care of you.

Haven't played that game yet but from what I've heard it has some good endings.

Succubi are not inherently evil, Shikibi are inherently evil.

Yes it also has bad endings.

>the strongest things in the south and north seas after kraken and poseidoness

Please ignore those who say not to trust a mermaid. We are very gentle and loving creatures. Just give us a little bit of energy and let us take care of you.

They're evil because they should have outright killed these Luddite communist shitters

Collect panties and milk.

Vampire only challenge.

I wish that Luka had a sexcraft skill where he tries to rape a monster girl only for it to lead to suicide.

wow Aigis from persona 3 sure looks different in the MGQ world doesn't she?
I still prefer her old look though

>Just put your dick in us and let us take care of you.
Make me

> Just put your dick in us and let us take care of you.
Over my dead body you overused whore
> trust a mermaid
I hate fish

Are 2hus allowed in here? Most of them are youkai at least

>after kraken

Damn I'm impressed with TTR's sprite work on Levia. No actually giving a lot of sprite work to a lot of monster girls. It's rather funny that Luka can literally have a big monster girl party with him like I mean actual big girls.

I need to do a screencap of this too with the biggest of girls.

If you thought the save window couldn't push more slots off the side, you were wrong.
I believe the forest giant is the next largest after Golem, but I didn't feel like trying to censor that.

Offscreen is Kraken, Poseidon, Sphinx, Yamata, the forest Giant, and the Cow Queen.

Oh, and several of these characters have dialogues regarding their sizes if you bring them to each other.

>If you thought the save window couldn't push more slots off the side, you were wrong.
>I believe the forest giant is the next largest after Golem, but I didn't feel like trying to censor that

Holy fuck they are big monster girls. Tiny shota with big mighty monster girls.

Is the OP picture for the last thread cropped or something?

Remove Erushitty, worst girl and worst monster. Murderous piece of shit.

Please refrain from using Suu to shit on Erubetie. Suu would be dissapointed in you for doing that.

Nobody likes her.

maybe the ones like reisen and suika, I doubt about the ones like yuyuko or yukari.

Nobody with shit taste like yours, sure.

What's Shikimamo in-game profile's like?

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=63914877
Is this heaven?

Any Facesitting / tit smothering scenes in MGQ Paradox 2?

I remember someone telling me there was a lax of these two in the first one. Hopefully the second one has some.

Lilith has tit smothering I believe.

Succ prison has some really hot face-sitting

Yup, definitely.
Based Un_Do is based.

Plenty of tit smothering hell there's even a literal titty monster to smother yourself in. Facesitting though that's a lot less common.

Bully the nerd!!!!!

>nerd bullies you

What were they thinking?

Stop Liking This Drag Queen

Stop shitposting.

Any news from Dargoth when a new paradox 2 patch is coming out?

Too bad ghosts are a shitty race with paper thin defense and attack.

what the fuck happen to my vanilla

She got an actual name from the Queen.

Because she is her daughter.

She's weak, bench her.

Heinrich stays human race and fucks human women and still better the most "Powerful" monster,i knew i liked him for the beginning.
He is what Luka should have been...in the VN at least

>That name
>Even the face

Does she get any boosts at least?

>gets killcucked by ilias
>ditches his greatest asset, the spirits, before declaring a war on heaven
>died without accomplishing anything
>reincarnated into a sword or retarded hulk.
yeah no

no lol

Why is this thread only alive when Americans are awake? It makes me feel lonely

FATima

He managed to genocide angels to the point they had to rely on chimera monsters to have any sort of projection of ground force.

>gets killcucked by ilias
Look how that turned out for her
>ditches his greatest asset, the spirits, before declaring a war on heaven
Yeah Pride makes one blind doesn't it?
>died without accomplishing anything
Ended Black Alices tyranny on mankind i would not call that nothing
>reincarnated into a sword or retarded hulk.
Now that is not his fault is it?

>Fought Archangels without spririts
>Committed mass Genocide on the armys of heaven alone
>Was so devastating to the angels that their numbers technically never reached their peak again

Heinrich was badass. He had no angel powers, he had no super-human bloodline, he had his blue hair and Pseudo-German ways.

He destroyed 90% of xeno scum so that's good.

Tartarus only finished the job.

I'm lonely too. Maybe we could...

We could what?

Get's you ass back to /lgbt/

Ilias could've made more angels, it just wasn't necessary for her plan given that she was going to kill everyone in the end.
Heinrich admits in the VN that he knowingly went on a suicide mission, and that it was biggest failure. It's a recurring theme, that martyrdom isn't the solution as seen with Alice and her mom and even Luka himself. Ultimately, Heinrich was a speed bump in Ilias's plans because he just ended up destroying some replaceable pawns. Had he chosen to live instead, he could've educated the next generation on Ilias's true nature, he could've fostered a new generation of heroes. But he didn't, that's the tragedy.

You misread my post.

You know...

Didn't heinrich basically only fight fodder? Not anybody on Lucifina,Micela and Eden's level of power? Who even took him down in the end anyway? Even more surprising is that people fought Heinrich seriously and his soul wasn't raped for 10,000 years like Luka whenever he loses to angels

Reminder that lesbian sex is on topic.

>Reminder that lesbian sex is on topic.
Oh my mistake then sorry...well then...
Get's your ass back to /u/

>Ultimately, Heinrich was a speed bump in Ilias's plans because he just ended up destroying some replaceable pawns.
Had Heinrich somehow not been turned into his sword he would have certainly gotten to Eden alone, possibly past her as no Angel could defeat him even with overwhelming numbers.
His suicide mission was not without its merits, although he failed in what he wanted the Angel Army never recovered.

Also even if he did educate people on Ilias's nature most wouldn't believe him in Ilias continent and everywhere else would probably not care. And Ilias would've taken noticed to the now fallen hero, and promptly deal with him.

Had Heinrich been able to reach Eden he most certainly could've killed her. He'd probably make it to Ilias herself before being able to be stopped, even then i doubt Ilias could stop him.

Just say it already

I mean, if you're like... and I'm like... then maybe we could...

If you keep doing this I will leave. Just say whatever the fuck you want already

But it's only happened 3 times, Sara and a few vampires off screen, Sonya and elf princess off screen, Alma and Granberia off screen and that one battle fucker against a freshly born succubus, I still can't believe a human, let alone a human woman beat a monster.

I'm sorry, I'm not very good at this. I'm just trying to say... that I wouldn't mind spending time with you.

And in the vn the elf and the tongue chimera and an elf and principality whatshername. Ow, and fingers.

I thirst for adventure

So does Luka geekout at seeing Heinrich?
A translation?