>/fog/ Asset and Mod Repository
>Mods & Rips etc:
pastebin.com/q5ryvSZc
>Steam Guide of good mods
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=752795517

>GUNetwork
>Rips (Primarily for NV):
drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0B45SllNAhiQscHhxR28tZ1FwNTA

>How to Convert Skyrim / Oblivion / NV / FO3 etc. Models to FO4 & Bodyslide Guide:
pastebin.com/MWEPKj5m

>Storyfag's imgur:
imgur.com/a/iNUlq

Pre-War thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/25362/?tab=2&navtag=http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/ajax/modfiles/?id=25362&pUp=1
pastebin.com/raw/dFMpLWAX
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/23923/?
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/18949/?
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/12101/?
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/8704/?
pastebin.com/u29WKkGy
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nice jaw lass

:^)

I started my first New Vegas run and i've decided to side with the NCR from the get go.

I already attacked the legion in nipton (i think thats the name) and the fafnir fangir? the druggies in vault 3.

NCR seem pretty chill.

Does Glen Canyon Dam exist in the Fallout universe, and if it does, is it still running, or destroyed? It's not as iconic as Hoover of course but it's a massive facility too. I think it was probably fucked up and a lot of Lake Powell was drained. Probably a lot of Legion there to control trade up and down the Colorado.

give me reasons why i should finally play NV

go ahead, i'll wait. no i'm not fishing for an argument / opinion war to start

its the best game evar maed

>tfw i put 93 hours into vanilla Fallout 4 before any dlc was even released

>Wanting to bastardise your 1st playthrough of a game
Nothing to worry about lad.

y so ded ?

piperbutt bump

Because it is Ring-a-Ding

>Factions are all pretty balanced and valid choices (even though the Legion got a bunch of their content cut and come off as way too 'lol evil') with good quests and NPCs.
>Dialogue system means you can actually do more than say yes/sarcastic yes/maybe later
>Combat is a bit clunky but workable, especially if you're into mods
>DLC is an over-arching storyline which adds a ton more to the gameplay and story

Basically NV is more of a RPG with FPS elements, where F4 is a FPS with RPG elements.

You want a reason, how about four? They're called bodyguards, and every one of them is packing. Me, too - so baby makes five. Add to that every Chairman in this joint is armed, and not with some hold-out peashooter like maybe you smuggled through security. Anything I needed to worry about, baby, got confiscated at the door.

ave true to cheddar

I visited my old friend Benny. He was so happy!

bumping with best girl

Wrong pic fag

he seems to be doing as well as this general

girl
not a robot

Piper only exists in digital form, that would also make her just a line of code. Checkmate, news lovers.

>buttmad curiefag moving goalposts
epic

Sorry you needed someone to explain someone so basic to you, kid.

sorry you're so flustered you can't even type correctly lmao

>pooperfag gets told
>b-b-but not an argument cuz grammar
Every time.

>moves goalposts
>lmao you got told
nice

>it's another "skeleton in a silly pose environmental storytelling" episode

what

He's talking about how Bethesda like to pose skeletons to tell stories in their games. I'm sure you've come across skeletons holding hands in a bed, or a skeleton with a 10mm sitting beside it, or a skeleton on a rooftop with a duffel bag full of pre-war money.

They do it a lot.

Bethesda also reached new levels of stupid with FO4.

Cait an uggo and a shit. A shit!

>tfw a naked man breaks into your office and you both die from a freak infection of lockjoint while you strangle him

One of my favorites is the two skeletons outside of a bank who apparently went through the effort of blowing a fuckhuge hole into the wall of the bankvault for a measly 100 bucks.

1 pre-war money is a bundle of notes so it was a lot more than that.

At least they didn't make any place as bad as the plunger room. Although they must have heard people's reaction to it because now they have a fuck ton of mannequins posed with them.

anyone using this yet?
"Castle in the Sky"
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/25362/?tab=2&navtag=http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/ajax/modfiles/?id=25362&pUp=1

ive already used his other mods so i have his master plan thing already downloading a 300mb file right now with wonderful third world internet speeds

someone posted a buffed up Castle a thread or two ago. looked really neat.

we should add an OP pasta to the OP:
pastebin.com/raw/dFMpLWAX

anyway to force people to get naked?

trying out some outfits on my settlers and followers they only work when theyre completely naked but at the same time they always wear at least one form of clothing at all times so the clothes i want to equip on them just awkwardly clip through their normal clothes

try using the console to access their inventory

this command? openactorcontainer 1

just opens their inventory normally like in dialogue, i just use this when i want to equip non settler npcs with better gear

damn. give them some clothes you know the id of and then use the console to removeitem?

Target them and use the unequipall command. Use removeallitems if you want their inventory emptied.

Click on the actor in the console,
-showinventory
then either use
-removeitem 1
or
drop 1
or
-equipitem

>ywn visit the RobCo or General Atomics Headquarters

Isn't that kind of a missed opportunity? Imagine visiting the Headquarters and R&D facilities of the greatest manufacturers of advanced technology prewar.
Could have been a DLC like The Pitt or Nuka World where people live in the ruins but instead of picking up empty nuka cola bottle you explore the facilities where the Stealth Boy was reverse engineered or eyebots were invented.

thanks the unequipall is working, its just a bit wonky on some mod-added items

The RobCo Sales and Service Center was a pretty neat location, if underused.

I'm assuming you like fallout 3. If you don't NV won't be anything to you. If you do- lucky you! For $5 you basically get a standalone mod of fallout 3 with a full world, better writing, and more content.

>fleshCurie
Ew

well shit. fuckin sold. i was gifted a copy of the goty edition

Speaking of Eyebots, is there any ingame explanation on how they work?
I mean they have no visible thrusters like Mr.Handies, so how do they float? Did RobCo get a handle on anti-grav technology?
inb4
>not interested in discussing how realistic things are in an alternate universe post-apoc game w/ talking mutants and ghouls

I'm just curious if it's ever mentioned anywhere in FO3 or NV or FO4 how they work.

>All lowercase name

Have some self respect, you fucking spaz.

>
Such things existed in FO2 as well. I'm quite sure mister handy's didn't have thrusters as well, they were just kinda floating.

So are there sex mods yet?

>Exit Vault111
>Keyboard not responding
>No working fix
>Can't play the game

Yes, but considering Ashal apparently overdosed on all those Sexlab shekels and the scriptextender is, like, four lines of code, it's pretty much just an animation mod.
You know like one of those dancing and posemods except with skyrim animations.

Are you complaining about bugs? Come on man it's a bethesda game! If it wasn't full of game breaking bugs that corrupt your save files it wouldn't be worth the price!

I literally only experienced 50 minuted of gameplay. Can't continue forward. Keyboard not responding. I'm just, laughing. That's all I've got to do at this point.

If everything else fails you could use Start Me Up to start outside the Vault.
You could teleport outside with COC but i remember it can break the game because several scripts and quests wont start firing until you confirm on your character creation choices in the V111 elevator and leave.

Sounds like you're just a bethesda hater! Everyone knows that the bugs are half the fun!

Wasn't there another user recently who complained that his Keyboard disconnected at random points and he had to replug it or something?

W-what! No! I-I love Bethesda! I bought each version of Skyrim! Todd please let me play Fallout 4

Yeah, fuck those Obsidiots trying to ruin this thread and shitting on FO4!

Advance the quest with setstage i guess and then tcl through the vaultdoor to the elevator maybe.

Fallout 4 is underused.

Can you look around? Console doesn't work as well? Is gamepad off in settings?

The man has specifically designed each part of his game to trigger /fog/, from the fridge style of his ss to the abomination that is Piper with a mod. Just let it go he is a ruse master and is doing it solely for the (you)s.

Anyone can commend me a good CFL (or PRC) setting to get a photorealistic colors (e.g. not blurry, not washed out, bit of colors pop out, and a clear day does not look like it is gloomy/cloudy)?

I tried playing around and the best i can find is using Wes preset from CFL. Anyone can achieve similar/better result?

Fallout 4 obviously.

Does FO4 have frame pacing issues or it's TAA that makes everything look choppier than it should when frames drop?

I "solved" it. Alt-tabbed, reclicked the game, Saved outisde the vault, closed the game, reopened and now it works.

Incredibile.

One of the mechanics I missed in fo3/4 in New Vegas was the Vault-Tec Bobbleheads. I felt like implants were lazily done and should have been limited to the armor and regen.

If you could be Obsidian, and do it all over again, where would you put the S.P.E.C.I.A.L Bobbleheads and what would they say?

LCK-lukcy 38 cocktail lounge-something about going from a grave to the highest point in Vegas

AGI-Deathclaw promotory-something about how taking/giving hits doesnt matter against deathclaws and how its not getting hit

INT-Camp Searchlight-INT is taking calculated risks. Also bringing radaway

PER- should ideally be close to spawn but off the beaten path, maybe lone wolf radio?

AFAIK, it's the shadow resolution and shadow draw distance that is messing up the FPS. The TAA is generally ok (I usually just turn them off), and some people mention weapon debris (even though I dont see much difference).

Also godrays, but i think there's a mod to optimize/turn it off completely, so it shouldn't be an issue.

To be fair that location was really neat imo, but this user's suggestion is so much better that I had to give it to him and say it was underused.

Don't. It's the worst in the series. There's literally nothing to do except listen to NPCs tell you their boring life stories. There's no cool locations to explore and it constantly pushes an SJW agenda.

Bobbleheads are cancer. They were lazily done in NV though, you should've been forced to find the correct implant and only then pay for installing it.

>Fallout 4 literally only has 4 decent quest mods

Impressive.

To be fair the Snowglobes kind of filled the role of collectibles but then again they didn't give you anything except 2000 caps from house.
I guess the implants bundled with the caps kind of fills that role?
I don't know the implants always felt very odd. I welcome it as a much needed moneysink but it felt poorly implemented.

How is bobbleheads worse than finding the implant. I agree too many bobbleheads is bad, but I think they would be fine if they were limited to just SPECIAL

Fuck the railroad and fuck their stupid ass dead drops. Don't fucking send me to the other end of the city to pull a tape out of a bin that gives me the location of a missing agent that's literally around the corner from HQ. Fucking morons

which ones? I can only think of one and that isn't even finished.

The idea is stupid, why would you get better at life for finding a stupid figurine? Implants have explanation, bobbleheads are Bethesda meme.
No, I'm not talking optimization, I'm talking about frame pacing. Games on consoles have this issue sometimes, Dark Souls 3 and Bloodborne are very known for that. Poor frame pacing makes 30FPS look much lower than it actually is because some frames get rendered twice.

Not enough shootin' and lootin' for you, chad?

Why is this thread up? Mods do your fucking job and delete it. We don't need two generals when neither of them hit bump limit.

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/23923/?
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/18949/?
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/12101/?
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/8704/?

It's a dead game. Doesn't even deserve a generals thread.

Just wait for the vr release and you will see who is dead.

Id figure they would be in more important locations than Boston.

>Vive only

DOA

>There's no cool locations to explore and it constantly pushes an SJW agenda.

why do i feel like you're full of shit

it's the tone of the post.

Doing another NV run, I want to do something that I don't usually do. Got any run ideas+relevant mods?

Gas waifu fags. /fog/ needs more buildfags.

Well what the fuck do you usually do? Details man otherwise we can't help!

No, /fog/ waifus are at least funny to look at even if it's just because of the hideousness.
Looking at pictures of settlements is just pathetic and fills me with nothing but pity and sadness.

>Got Sim settlement
>On survival and haven't ventured very far so have fuck all for fiberglass for some reason
I hate settlement building shit so much, I hope they don't fucking make it as central to the game if they shit out another.

Usually end up doing an independent run with the "best" outcome. Good karma, good standing with factions. Lotta repair, guns, speech, and lockpick. Almost always end up hunting for every unique, run with NCR until the proper faction split at Vegas. I stick with sniper rifles, usually.

I don't even really mind using similar skills, just interesting twists on it or at the very least.

Low INT run. Trust me, it's worth it.

What so you never did anything but the default stealth archer run?

Did you check the run ideas in the pastebin?
pastebin.com/u29WKkGy

>download the CBBE conversion of the Big Sister armor for Submersible Power Armor Redux
>comment that it doesn't work
>author removed my comment
>two hours later the mod is removed or hidden

nice trip m8 xD just like being back on reddit eh?