Time for another shitbox thread

Time for another shitbox thread
Post your shitboxes

Earlier this week after a wash

That seems awfully nice for a shitbox user
also
>post yfw they introduced the 5.0 literally the following year

Yeah. I got this one cuz of the price. I sold my ‘13 brz for it after being really unsatisfied with it. Bought the ‘10 GT and used some of the extra money to modify it. All in all I put around $5000 into power, suspension,tires, and tune. Still had like $1100 left over to keep for me. I also have a Coyote and a Fox too so I feel like I have the best of both worlds.

Whats up with all these stock wheels user

>best of both worlds

>m u s t a n g

I’ve got a pair of extra wheels in the back yard but they’re on bald tires. I won’t be putting those on the ‘13 until i can afford the tires. I’ve been thinking about getting a set of lightweight wheels for the ‘10 but it’s not that high on the priority list desu.

Yeah. My ‘13 is better for straight line speed, and I only did breather mods and a tune in that. The ‘10 handles better and is faster (the former is after mods) than my frs ever was for.

>Inb4 muh v6 mustang

>california

Muh jetta

2.5?

Eh, most recent pic since I'm lazy, just after reinstalling my fogs lights. a friend made a set of replica mazda speed brackets for me at his shop.

Tdi

Nobody in this thread knows what a shitbox is. Leave your white bread suburban neighborhood some time.

came here to post this

OP is the only person with a car that I would call a shitbox

Whats it like owning an 8 for you personally? Been thinking about one of these as an entry-level sports car, only as a second vehicle of course.

>HAHA LAWL IT MIGHT BE A 2015 BUT STILL MY SHITBOX LMAO
This kinda shit drives my REAL shitbox up the wall.

>mfw I am constantly going 100 on the freeway with my 2004 Lancer

How long until it blows up? It's at 198k right now.

holy shit
Id wager another month before something shits the bed.

watch your tire pressure tho, if youre doing 100+mph often, the first thing to wear out is the tires. and you dont want tire problems at 100mph.

Thanks bro.

I literally know nothing about cars but feel slow unless I'm going at least 90. I've been doing this for almost a year now. It always makes me laugh seeing some mid-life crisis cuck in a corvette shaking his head at me when he's too afraid to go above 75.

I will die in my Lancer.