/utg/ - Undertale general

Snowdrake Edition

Previous Timeline: Spoilers ahead, proceed at your own Frisk.

-The Game
>store.steampowered.com/app/391540/
>undertale.com/

-The Demo
>undertale.com/demo.htm

-Artbook
>pastebin.com/1MRmU0Gk

-Booru
>under.booru.org/

-Recommendbin
>pastebin.com/fsqd5Sa6

-Writebin
>pastebin.com/UCr5qFpc

-Fangamebin
>pastebin.com/ZHASpj9h

-Steam Group
>steamcommunity.com/groups/undertalegen

-Flockdraw
>flockmod.com/undertale

-Zeemap
>zeemaps.com/map?group=1873782

-Shimejibin
>pastebin.com/YFEGhgxY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n1ZqN_VFhdo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Doggo.

is Papyrus

But it's almost bedtime

So Doggo-Papyrus must rest

Huh, I never thought I would see someone from a good au project post here besides our fangame making buddies, Fatz Petra and that Unnamed user that has that croc looking monster as the main character. Also,I like the Pumpkin Woman. Lowkey thicc sounds lovely.

memes

spellsword best, eldritch knight master race

Warlocks are the best class

>melee attacks
>and cantrips
>also action surge
best in 5e

Here are the character sprites for the Old Home flashback. Gerson and the crab child were the first ones that I worked on, as Robbie wanted them specifically for the scene, and the rest were made up by me. They served a dual purpose in adding detail to the scene and providing me with practice in drawing new background characters. Though the rabbit and the loox were based on the intro monsters, the rest of them I just sort of came up with as I went and even gave them nicknames.
Not counting Gerson and the crab child, going in order I nicknamed them Duckbill Duncan, Shawl Bunny, Big-Friendly-Rockman, Shorty, Hoppy Imp, Pumpkin Witch, and Club-Tail the Cat.
As for the crab child, his name given by Robbie is Herman. He will play a big role in the Waterfall story arc, but this the most we will see of him right now.

>Which main characters are in your AU? Which ones are dead
Frisk is still protagonist, while Guy will be more of a deuteragonist.
As for that second one, no one's dead right now.

>I like the Pumpkin Woman
>I love her
Agreed, she cute. We should get some art of her.

Fuck it's late. I'll be back in the morning.

Thanks for sharing this stuff with us, I hope to see more of this AU in the future.

The spider's sexy legs!

that's a bad user

Chara burpfic?

no.

lovers in bed

>hate seeing the term dindu come up in morality debates since the people who use it act like smug moral absolutists with no conception of nuance or complexity and seem more interested in feeling self-righteous than figuring out causes or motivations
>look up origin of the term
what a fucking surprise

hug

In the fields.

During pillow fights!

Dressing as their adult selves!

Chasing after their younger selves!

Playing video games!

In fandom, a lot of times the extended term is basically "they do immensely questionable things, but it's okay and forgivable, because undefined bad past". With Asriel, Asgore etc, you at least see how and why they turn out the way they do. With characters like Chara, the only thing we get is something vaguely bad, whereupon a lot of people really do think their retaliation would have been justified and they are not responsible for their actions, which rightfully annoys other people.

That's just from personal experience though, also you're already on Veeky Forums, why are you even surprised the terms of other boards leak into other places as well?

going to sleep!

gnite user

Sleep tight.

Is there any stuff involving Flowey and Monster Kid?

No, unfortunately.

There is a bit of Asriel and Monster Kid out there, though.

Mornin

Morning.

What do you guys think of a point and click adventure game post TP where you play as Flowey?

Sounds like fun.

Only if there was vineplay

Would you still love your fave if Papyrus remembered everything about ball game?

I'd love it!

They have similar fashion choices. It's the pointy bit.

I would break her fucking neck

>filename
youtube.com/watch?v=n1ZqN_VFhdo

thicc

That was the alternate filename.

Caretaker is good.

I'm rooting for Frisk, so it manages to keep my interest really well.

I hope Frisk starts a resistance movement against the Dreemurrs and gets the monster public on their side.

>wanting a movement against Toriel, Asgore and Asriel even though they clearly don't know whats going on
>thinking dindutaker is good
idiot

I hope Asriel and Chara fuck

Asgore, Toriel and Asriel do know what's going on.

Asriel immediately formed flames when he saw Frisk. And Chara is openly placing Frisk in jail and talking about how they'll inform Asgore and Toriel about it asap. This suggests that the human killing thing is done by the whole family and not just Chara.

>and talking about how they'll inform Asgore and Toriel about it asap.
this never happened and its clear that Chara is lying to Asriel

Kill the flowers.
Kill the flowers.
Kill the flowers.

Okay then. We'll see next chapter.

In the meanwhile, I suggest you try Underline AU for a non-dindu take on Chara where they are definitely directly responsible for the death of at least one fallen huamn and don't feel an ounce of. Guilt about it.

Here's the antagonist for my Flowey adventure game.

You wouldn't use that incorrectly would you?

Good morning, anons! I love you!

Let's list the fanworks that definitely belong in the trash.

I'll start:
-I'll Try to be Good
-

most Floweypot comics
glitchtale
Undertale yellow
any and all skeleton only AUs

That skeleverse UF game

Get off Undernet Undyne your "wife" is a worthless bitch and the real villain Sans said so

oh that reminds me

any and all reader x Undyne fics

You can expand that to reader x anyone.

Also add Creep.

What's so bad about yellow?

I get that they have Flowey there and it's dumb, but it seems pretty minor.

What if Adam Smith fell into the underground?

He'd appreciate the fact that they somehow manage to make do with what little resources they have despite their growing population.

I can imagine him chilling with Gerson and writing a book together on the economic history of the Underground.

I really don't like Chara.

I really hate Toriel

Sans is overrated

Papyrus is retarded

Asriel should be morally grayer

Mettaton is an asshole

I'm not even a little fond of Asriel.

Undyne is a bully

Alphys is a coward.

So Sorry

Jerry is not that bad, actually.

Asriel should be morally gayer

I don't particularly hate or dislike any of the characters, there's something I like about each of them.

I am going to hit Shyren

I'm gonna put a light-but-strong-and-hard helmet on Shyren!

I'm going to hit Shyren with a baseball bat and get a homerun

Goat

Children

If it weren't for genocide, would people still want to fuck Sans?

If it weren't for true pacifist, would people still want to fuck Asriel?

Asriel doesn't even show up outside TP, so.

How to know if someone hasn't played the game

>they think that Chara is suffering during the genocide run.

But clearly the smile is just to hide their inner torment, just like everyone else smiles in the game through ceaseless agony.

Sure.

And they probably didn't really mean it when they stop you in waterfall before the undying battle because you didn't kill enough.

Or when they call not killing Snowdrake a 'failure'.

That applys to Asgore, Sans and Flowey though

Very clearly. Those are merely Chara already getting corrupted by player influence.

Case in point, though their smiles are to hide the pain they've caused, rather than pain of being controlled.

Of course!

Remember, the less they indicate that their suffering, and the more they establish their support and enjoyment of the situation, the more they're actually suffering and hiding it!

That's why torture victims spend all their time laughing and cheering for their torturers.

Undertale being a computer game is a direct reflection of our own reality being a simulation made up of computer code, like a matrix. To be not only aware of it, but able to "see" and hack into that code, able to see behind the veil and learn that the reality we know is an illusion, is what Sans is.

Undertale does not actually take place in a video game, setting wise.

Nah.

Is there a specific name for kind of monsters like Asgore, Asriel and Toriel?
There was even midieval painting with that kind of monster.

Boss Monsters

Boss Monster.

It makes sense though, with Sans having quantum physics knowledge and stuff. That kind of theoretical physics field of science, is primarily where the idea that our reality is an illusion comes from (in terms of scientists talking about it. Spiritualists already knew this through other means).

No, that's how Toby called them.