What's the best decade for cars and why is it the 80's?

What's the best decade for cars and why is it the 80's?

niggers

now is the objective best

80s were the ugliest years
60s were the best looking

btw the 280ZX is a 70s car

80s had the most variety

how?

most decades of cars end up looking pretty similar even the 60s

yeah you beat me to the punch there

this is honestly half the reason i cant even fuck with classic cars
how in the world are you to tell these apart if you arent a fucking boomer

>Everything's in red so it's the same hurr

You're either legitimately retarded or willfully ignorant
or you may be baiting idk

in what way op

you learn to pickup on the small differences and stuff

then you get to that point where you glance at a car and instantly know the year make and model

This is a very subjective thing, but I would go with Tinkering wise, early 80´s and back is good. When it comes to reliability it´s, 90´s and up.

>2+2

Miss me with that please. Z31 was the only one that managed to wear the elongated Roof of the 2+2 model and manage to make it look passable.

The 64 Chevy is one of my favorite cars, but fuck it is Generic especially when compared to other contemporary cars of the age. I think I like it more for that.

>Quattropace is in it

because e30

uh no 90s master race

'48-'56 a best.

Gen Xer here

80s were the best for multiple reasons

* New enough to have radial tires, engine computers. disc brakes, electronic ignition, FM stereos, and a decent AC

* Old enough to not have OBD, and crapton of safety and/or emissions equipment

* Ever-increasing CAFE standards had not crammed safefag aerodynamics down eveyone's throats

* The duality of the decade: Angular or Jellybean, carbs or fuel-injected, super-efficient tiny cars or land barges

* could still replace headlights from the local auto parts store

>beautiful designs with razor-sharp lines
>fwd hadn't taken over the shitbox market
>electronics were simple enough to be serviced by the end user with enough knowledge
The 80s was truly the best decade for cars no matter how you look at it.

fr

Gen Y here (26 yrs old)
90s where the best for multiple reasons:
>New enough to have basic ECU and tuning functionality, huge aftermarket, decent interiors, aircon that actually works, good quality speakers and seats as well as BASIC lcd/led screen functions without going overboard on touchscreen shit
>Old enough to have OBD2, crap tonne of safety shit apart from 1-2 airbags and pre tentioners, TCS, ABS and other nanny shit optional and easily removed.
>90's cars where peak of aerodynamics and looks before the 00 and 10's regs made everything into a boring square shoebox with shit drag coefficent
>Best Turbo Tech, restrictions easily fixed/removed and most factory EFI systems just need a injector swap to make huge power
>Can Still replace headlights easily and plenty of led, hid and other mods available.