/fgoalter/ - Fate/Grand Order NA General

Previous: Game released with Prologue (Fuyuki) and Chapters 1 (Orléans) and 2 (Septem)

>[FAQ]
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA
>[Mega Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
- Chaldea Gate: Daily Quests - fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
- Drop rates (click on the NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA
- Check the schedule and drops before asking in the thread.

>[Master Recruitment Campaign]
Campaign Period: June 26, 2017 (Mon) 4:00 ~ July 31, 2017 (Mon) 23:59 UTC
webview.fate-go.us/2017/master-recruitment-campaign/

>[66,666 Facebook likes, Gilgamesh rate up - Pt.2]
Campaign period: July 13, 2017 (Thu) 4:00 ~ July 20, 2017 (Thu) 3:59 UTC
Log-in consecutively for the period mentioned above to gain Summon Tickets and other prizes
fate-go.us/news/?article_id=44202

>[Other Campaigns & Miscellaneous stuff]
- The voucher acquisition Campaign ended. You can still pick your 4* Servant of choice until July 20th as long as you received your voucher before.
- First Order Bluray Release Celebration Quest - July 06~31st.
- The Half-AP cost Campaign is in effect until July 20th.
- Master Mission - Complete Mission objectives each week to gain Saint Quartz fragments
- Friendlist: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo
- Add yourself to the list: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/syip9
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=63506837
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>not Tamamo
trash

This is not safe for work at all and I actually feel offended.

Ushi's ushis

"Knight of Honor" doesn't even fit.

Are there any fatefags more annoying than Tamamofriends?

streamable.com/syip9

How do I use Lancelot properly? He usually just dies within the first couple of turns.

I love Altera!

Jannu.

3* CEs, burn or use for exp?

With an LB Kaleido coming in for the second wave.

>get NP3
>equip K-scope
>use c.star boons
>KNIGHT OF OWNER!
>Clear two waves.

I've got AP to use, but I'm just about to level up and I don't have time to use the AP I would get from the level.

First world problems.

He's not that good against doors and hand but on the duel dailies with another beserker you can one turn clear waves

is scat a slut

No, she's my wife.

Talking shit about our mom is going a bit far.

>Who's the artist for this shit? He/She's the same one that did the jeanne and jalter one, right?

This is the artist
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=63506837

And yes, he did the 2 Jeannes ass pic.

Just overflow and go to sleep or restart playing after you get your other shit done, the only important thing right now is not missing logins.

Probably nerofriends or lizardfriends

I'm going summon her by raising my shitpost/day quota to improve affinity with her

If I increase my daily shitposts fivefold I'm getting her with my first free ticket

Sorry gil but getting lancelot day one at max ascension in Nerofest is too temping for me.

When will we get this cute girl?

Level up and don't stop playing until you've completely depleted your AP bar.
Wasting AP is not allowed.

Friend ID? My current Lancelot friend is only Np3 but has a KS

>only np3
f-fuck you

DROP GOLDEN CHESTS YOU FAGGOTS

>only Np3
kek

hear my warning /alter/, I come from the future
walk away, because if you keep playing this, only hell await you

Im going to sexually abuse him for all of Nerofest, maybe my 96 Jeanne friend too.

>Only NP3
>Only Noble Phantasm 3/5

Do Ghost Lanterns actually drop at Mt Etna or only during the Wednesday Daily?

>It's another "People overrate herc and think he's as good as Cu alter / better than Kintoki" episode
"Hurr durr I don't know how to protect my zerkers so I think Herc is better because he has 4-5 guts"

God damn

>NP3 and KS
>want my lancelot
user I only have a Meridian LB and NP1, why the hell you want him even if I ascended him
>All those servants
user half of those have months of difference, this is just a long time list

They drop at Mt. Etna. Managed to get 6 within a day.

I thought you meant max NP desu, misread it. I wish you luck though user hes also 60

Herc is the biggest meme ever. He isn't even the best 4* Zerker

STOP GIVING ME LANCER MONUMENTS

So when are we getting other Mystic Codes?

I just searched for only the ones I have on max ascension, my other brozes and silvers are almost ready to go to the list, but I need to finish kiara and penthesilea first

>Limit Break'd Kaleidoscope

how do people do this, these people are friends to me if they make farming easier

Which one of you fucks keeps taking all the Saber monuments?

>3 billion qp
Why the fuck is this allowed

That'd be me. Fucking Saber won't stop appearing.

I'll trade them for your Archer monuments.

i just got gold one from the 5AP event quest
ill trade you for a silver archer

Any idea roughly how many runs it took? I've been farming on and off for 3 days and haven't seen a drop.

i have been sitting on my lvl 60 lancelot since a while because i cant get those fucking talon to drop

FUCK

Does that mean it's time to go to sleep?

dumb female master

Are you out of AP?

Herc is the stupid solo meme berserker for people that don't want to give their berserkers any defensive support.
His damage potential is complete ass on teams.

>All those Lancer monuments
Fuck you. I have 20 Saber and 16 Archer ones but have only seen 10 Lancer ones drop when I need those the most.

>master lv. 91
>Saber Alter lv. 92
get some rest user

>Stheno
No, it's time to restart.

Yes.

It's actually a pic of me IRL. I'm a cute female master.

Sure thing, user.

>tfw made a huge mistake
Should never have used 3 summon tickets on gil gacha

>setting is lousy with demons, aliens, and other menaces that want to ravage mankind
>be Heroic Spirits
>all you're usually summoned for is to fight other dead heroes so a dumbass shortsighted wizard can get a magic wish like that one season of Kamen Rider
>inevitably, one of the "Masters" turns out to be slightly more rotten than the others and almost causes the end of the world with his schemes (either intentionally or because he's a buffoon)
>by that point, only 1-2 of you will still be around to actually do something "heroic" while the rest of you died (again) ignominiously as unwitting pawns controlled by unwitting pawns; chances are, you also had to do a retread of the tragedies that got you killed in the first place

Kudos to FGO for giving these jerks and freaks honest-to-goodness chances of glory, gallantry, and (vaguely remembered) redemption by saving mankind from bizarre extinction events. After you beat a lot of them up and get them in the gacha of course.

why? tickets arent that hard to come by
just burn everything

Do you think Enkidu ever fucked Gil up the butt?

Kirei please

NANI?

having a pocket berserker sounds useful.

>only 5 per stock
>5k mana prism event CE

>huge setback on their quest
>Gil: FUCK ME!
>Enkidu: ...okay, I guess.
>Gil: Wait, wha-ha-ha-haaaaaaaaaaugh?!

>two people on friend list over level 100
>both have a maxed out kaleido
Why the fuck do you whale on a game that literally just came out and most of the good shit isn't even in yet

i used all my ticket but didnt spend a single quartz
the way i see it if i didnt get anything with my ticket now i wouldnt have anything if i used them later since its always the same rate

No you tard, that's massive AP waste.
If you level up using all of your AP, then the result will be that you are at max/max AP. This means you have to take the 30 seconds to go into a new daily or fight, and you instantly start regaining AP again.
If you have AP leftover when you level up, that means you end up with max+leftoverAP/max, which means you won't start regaining AP again until you go under your max AP.

If you can level up before bed, you always should. It's always best to level up at 0AP remaining so you waste no AP from a level up.

too young

No, Enkidu and Gil are both pure.

Nah they were massive fuck buddies

>Still unsure if I should level up Boudica or Ushi
Seems I'll be leveling up Saber Lilly for now just to have a Saber

It's not too bad, considering I probably won't get all of them.

Is it worth

>defeat the gorgeous assassin the gods sent after you
>decide to rape her to show your dominance over the divine
>she's a dude
>YAMEROOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Your pockets are supposed to be either defensive or people that can throw down a ton of skills and whip out their noble phantasm.
Herc's NP is really not that good. It's kind of shit, especially for a single target NP.

Kintoki is actually a much better pocket for this reason, since he can insta charge his NP by 50% while also giving himself a 50% damage boost, meaning you'll do a metric fuck ton of damage if you have to whip him out.

no one slams berserkers like Jannu

The purest bromance.

>He fell for the lily meme

are you me?
i literally just did the same ascension

Yes, that's right, thank you. I'll go to bed less at peace then.

Is it worth it

M-masaka, he can't be that dumb.

No, level up Caesar. Lily's stats are like 2* level, she's literal dumpster fire garbage.

Just stay up for an hour and level up / use your AP baka

lily gets 150% damage boost in saber wars though

Servants are copies from the Throne of Heroes Hardrive, not the actual heroes

Only exception is Arturia that is not dead and resides in Avalon
And EMIYA I think since he is not a servant but a Counter Guardian

i have no idea either. i just had a bunch of guys at max level because i lack ascension material and he was one of the few i could do

Not happening

He was young back then. And during that era, besides him, men were quite obvious in their masculinity. It's would've been hard to tell with Enkidu when he had that cloak on and didn't open his mouth.

Kudos to Marisbilly Animusphere and his fuccboi.

>tfw I took Lily to 40 because I refuse to use Caesar
I'll never uncap her but I'd rather not have a saber than use Caesar