/bdog/ - Black Desert Online General

Naaki edition

>What is BDO?
Black Desert Online is a Korean MMORPG developed by Pearl Abyss. It features non-tab targeted action combat, group pvp, infinite grinding and a pseudo-sandbox experience.

>Latest NA/EU Patch Notes
community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?threads/patch-notes-july-5th-2017.24889/

>Latest KR Patchnotes
invenglobal.com/articles/2317/bdo-kr-patch-notes-july-6th-mini-game-area-and-tower-defense-mode-added

>Useful Links, Guides, Guilds & Info
pastebin.com/pewVq1xJ (embed)

>NewFAQs
Read the pastebin, Ctrl+F, jfgi before posting.
Many guests passes are available for those that wish to try the game for 7 days.

Previous Thread:

What's the easiest way to lvl up tradinh??

rolling back and forth for 30hrs

Just buy a wagon

awww no way :'(

Proper new thread, was made first.

kys

Naaki is my waifu

Who is naaki??

His waifu.

One true thread.

If I have two pieces of boss gear should I wear them and ditch two grunil?
It's bheg and giath so they work well with the 2 piece sets that grunil has.
Also it's too late to go heve right? Should just stick it out til I'm full boss?

Never is late

oh wow hey there is another thread up that isn't real it is fake! alright I'll post what I did in the other fake not real thread and direct everyone to the real thread no need to thank me I do it for you

alright real new thread haha this is a ride that is very exciting and out of control
it can be found at the following url
(You) (Cross-thread)
I will repeat it incase you didn't see it
(You) (Cross-thread)
and I will repeat it again for good measure in case you didn't see it
(You) (Cross-thread)

Never for which question? Swapping to heve?

alright I've been having lots of fun in black desert online! but I have a question.. which fortune cookie do I take the one on the right or the 1 on the left? Do I need the quest or take stones?

Go for the quest. The chances of getting shards beat the small amount of black stones.

I have another question will anyone be my govment apointed friend like in the anime Koi to Uso? I could use a friend to play with since this world in black desert online is so large and overwhelping!

Where can I buy boss gear??

yeah no thank you

gook indoctrination go kill da whale user it is okay it is only game hehe

Some of these are just so awful but I guess they're still worth getting in the hopes you get the concentrated stone quests and shit. Better than 1-2 normal black stones at least

amazing

Turn down Everytime

How many maids should I buy to never have to buy inventory weight ever again?

>4 threads
>all dead

too many, way too many