Why are do people that drive old pov pack BMWs think they're so sick ay

Why are do people that drive old pov pack BMWs think they're so sick ay.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/QJcG3XB
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

FUCK OFF SEAN STOP POSTING MY WORK IM GONNA STOMP YOUR HEAD IN

umad?

im not even posting it someone else is lol

Fuck off cunt dont call my mum pretending to be cyber police again ay or their will be serious consequences ill smash ur head in ash

I liek swear on me mum

go suck jims dicc u faggot

Piss off falcunt. You dare talk shit about the toormina hotel again, you will pay!

False flag I can see it's only 3 ips in here lool

That said fuck ash Jim and cibby

It's all you falcunt. You make these threads, samefag them and then pretend it's someone else. You are the only shitposter.

Start taking responsibility for your life.

Fuck off falcunt mate look at me here. I am stronger than you I can kill you with my bare hands you beta slob

I fuck Sally and Nicole behind the bar at least 5 times a week. I get more fucks in a week than you do in your whole life falcunt.

fuk off postie

lerl do we need to tell sally and nicole you've been talking shit about them again mr downs?

You jealous Falcunt

My dog dice will rip your fucking face off Falcunt. I'm sick of your shit.

Postie here. What the fuck did you say about me falcunt? I will have you know I am a master of postal deliveries and pooping my pants after brain damage. Prepare for the shitstorm in your mailbox, beta.

Don't teas me about goo goo in the brain I have a tough mate who's gonna go over to vic and smash you Ashley you transgender whatever you are. I know where you live pull your head in or your gonna get smashed.

In this thread;
Ashlee pretending to be Falcunt
Falcunt being a sperg
Falcunt or Ashlee on a mobile phone

Literally 2 people pretending to be three repeating the same topic every night, giving the people they're targeting more ammo for the cops. Glorious.

HSP, Barney

Why do you australians ruin everything?

Can't wait for you to report this shitshow to the cops. I've been pitting you all against each other for months.

USA USA USA
Dumb aussies lose again

falcunt ruined this board forever we had to run to dicksword because of this shit

ignore aussie threads

Falcunt here. What the fuck did you say about me postie? I will have you know I am a master of shitposting and crashing my car. Prepare for a calais through your housing commission.

we're in loveeeeeeeeee
this

also captcha sucks ASS

discord.gg/QJcG3XB

come here and shitpost i wont ban you.

fukq off barney

HEY NOS ITS ME FALCUNT, COME AFTER ME AND ILL FIGHT YOU WITH THE BARNEY BOYS

Fuck you postie for teasing me when I crashed my f6 into a sign post. I'm joining the Barney boys alliance now. I'll be at the toormina hotel meet

Postie and nos are bullies and this is why so many people hate him

#teambarneyboys

This

#yeahthebarneyboys

All this started because the degenerate postie had to kick everyone from barney's discord
Americans, this is why aussies have ruined the board. Blame postie. He set barney on the warpath.

>Veeky Forums drama

#teambarneyboys forever and ever

nice try fag