>There are now costume options, Mashu is the only one available now

>[Interlude Story Campaign]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php#20170705b

>[Agartha Pickup Summon 2]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php#20170704

>News
view.fate-go.jp/
>English FGO has its own general for now, search /fgoalter/ in the catalog
>Skill interludes for Astolfo and Arjuna, NP interlude for Geronimo, quartz interludes for Cu Alter, Jeanne Alter, David, Billy the Kid and Li Shuwen.

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz

>Friendlist Spreadsheet (last reset: June 29)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

melonbooks.co.jp/detail/detail.php?product_id=229980
youtube.com/watch?v=1Gvd1dUuG2Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ASTOLFO A CUTE
S
T
O
L
F
O

A

C
U
T
E

>use everything i have trying to get saber mordred
>should have saved for the infinitely easier to get 4* mordred
its all over

I hate summer events.

/Jannu/ thread.

Fucking sluts.

>A-rank is a dimensional leap

Wrong.

>Reduced Earth is a technique to cut down the distance between opponents instantly. Many martial arts masters have pursue the extremity of Step Movements in martial arts. Rather than a simple quickness, there are numerous phenomena that are connected with each other and are completed with walking, body movement, breathing, blind spots, etc. The highest grade beyond A-Rank becomes a long dimension leap technique

>The highest grade beyond A-rank

Aka, you need it at EX for actual teleports.

What does Okita have it at?

B.

So hers is still just Quick Stepping, a burst of speed and nothing more.

user who bought the cheatapk from android republic, how is it working out for you?

xth for more Rinfaces is always a good thing.

My wife.

It's called bullshit warping in the actual game

idk. Nasu said that Rin is the worst his character.

>tfw Lancelot has A+ but he doesn't use it

Bravo

KIMI WA

>tfw he spammed it to flee from Numeral gawain.

>infinitely easier
with the number of 4*s I've failed to get compared to 5*s I don't even want I would disagree

SEIBA

melonbooks.co.jp/detail/detail.php?product_id=229980

Billy's interlude is a very long battle featuring (you), him, Diarmuid, Leonidas, Spartacus, Hector, Mephistopheles, and Hundred Face trying to defend a town against an army of 1000 of Medb's surviving Celtic warriors. Spartacus blows himself up with his NP, Leonidas lets Hector NP him to hold the line, Diarmuid just dies normally like a chump (though he was really hype at the idea of the battle, so at least he was happy), and Mephisto dies off screen but gets a good character note in when the sole surviving Hundred Face tosses his last message to you at the end: two bombs about to go off. They're just firecrackers that spell out a congratulations,

Billy-wise, you don't really learn much about him. He has a nice moment where he challenges the enemy magus to a duel but then kills him before they take their paces (while the magus was thinking of a way to cheat Billy). You get on a horse with him at one point, and he names it Silver because of course he does.

Also Mashu likes Wild West stories too.

The whole thing is an extended movie joke

Post lap pillows

Can Ryougi see Death Lines on Nobble Phantasms?
Can Ryougi cut energy beam of (for example) Exacalibur.

Citation where? Oh right you don't have one.

It's comparable to warping due to the intense speed making it seem as if the moving was instantaneous, but it isn't. It's just going really fast.

>Many martial arts masters have pursue the extremity of Step Movements in martial arts.

It's literally just comparable to trying some sanic shit.

For all the shit anons throw on others for being a fag, how come Astolfo is so well-liked before and even more so after Apocrypha animoo

Excalibur is indestructible so no. She'd have to kill it's indestructibility first which might be difficult considering it's now not only connected to Gaia but every single god at once is looking after it.

Other noble phantasms could be killed though.

As to beams, she isn't fast enough to cut them.

How would a Nobu vs Lancelot battle go? Nobu would definitely gain positive modifiers against Lancelot because of his mystery, so I'm wondering if his berserker or saber versions would be better suited to fight against her.
His saber version has riding so she'd get an even bigger bonus against that so would berserker fare better?

Because trap lmao.

But does she has oportunity to cut beam?
Is Enuma Elish also uncuttable?

For the same reason people like NTR: memes and shit taste.

Because he's a bundle of joy and people like that. People, not jaded neckbeards on /fgog/.

If Nobu starts at range, she solo's him, if they start right next to each other, he rips her head off before she can summon her first gun. He lived next to Excalibur for most of his life. His mystery is huge.

SEAmonkey pls

>Citation where? Oh right you don't have one
>あの人斬りか……ええい、忌々しい! 彼奴さえおらねばわしの天下じゃったというに。そもそもワープとかおかしいじゃろワープとか!

/fgog/ hates anything popular, nothing new.

Hopefully we'll get Rin instead of Ishtar

Wonderfully.

Ea wasn't made on Earth and MEoDP only have authority over things born on Earth. Ryougi might be literally unable to even look at it.

If she had the opportunity to cut a beam, she could, but she doesn't. She's not fast enough. The instant she begins the motion she'd turn to ash as the beam obliterates her entire body.

Hopefully we'll get Ere instead of either of those worthless sluts.

Fags love traps.

The List of interesting characters of Fate franchise:

I kinda just skimmed Geronimo and Helena's interlude so I can't be that detailed with them, but Geronimo's felt a lot like Cursed Arm's. You're in London looking for some magus who's been experimenting on children or something. Geronimo (who was pretty interested in looking around London) finds him easily, and then he turns into a werewolf. You beat him anyways, so then he tries to summon a demon. He fails and summons a demon boar instead, which we're just going to pretend is a threat because let's be real, Geronimo sucks so hard it may as well be. The moon is out so Geronimo declares he'll use his NP, so I guess that's the justification for his NP getting stronger. I think there might have been a throwaway line about different kinds of magecraft too? I dunno.

Helena's was pretty much just various conversations between her and other notable Servant magi. Paracelcus in particular has some long speeches I sped right through because I don't have time to decipher magibabble. The meat of the interlude is when Waver walks over, because apparently he's a fan of Helena's work. He inadvertently pisses her off (something about Helena being real mad she only got respected after dying), and while she's raging Alexander (and Darius, who is shadowing him for some reason) comes over to ask what's up. Helena drags all of you to the simulator room to fight it out (in a fucking sandstorm ugh), and afterwards is extremely surprised when Alexander casually says he knows about Mahatma.

Edison and Tesla were watching from afar the whole time hoping Helena wouldn't get pissed at them too.

I don't think the interlude ever actually goes over what Alexander reveals, but afterwards Helena is pretty somber so it can't have been good. Skipping past Paracelus having a soliloquy or whatever, Helena has a nighttime chat with Medea for whatever reason, probably about their differing styles of magic. Medea seems to respect her well enough.

Guan Yu 5* when lads?

>This says I'm right

It's compared to warping. It's not literally warping. It only becomes warping when it hits EX. Not hard to wrap your head around.

>her regular version has spooked me 4 times now
Someone please stop this retarded 3rd rate knight from draining my luck and appearing when she isn't even on rate up.

People like Astolfo for the same reason they liked DUDE back in Zero: in a moody serious story, the cheerful happy-go-lucky guy stands out above all. Pretty much the same reason why people tend to enjoy the serious rival in shonen series, but in reverse. The one who stands against the flow is more memorable than the ones who follow.

And also because trap. It'd just be dumb to ignore it.

>tfw skipped Guda rerun
>need one last copy of Nobu
>NEVER getting Okita
Fuck, please tell me she's coming back, if not I'm going to feed all my grails to Sanson and EMIYA

It won't work for other people because of the license file being missing, but can you give a copy of just the apk to shiki user anyway? So he can figure out a way to make at least a speedup apk happen for everyone. He's not gonna try to do damage or auto-battle since that's too complex.

Here I improve the Fate franchise
No more whitewashing and now it can be inclusive for non-binary people

Never ever

Thanks for answer without any hate and faggotry.

Please do a summary of Astolfo's and Arjuna's.

TOHSAKA

Saber just swordbeams her. Berserker deflects all her shit with Arondight until he gets to close range and cuts her head off and uses it as a weapon with KoH.

IS

PLEASES

Is Merlin going to be Beast VII?

List of non-whore female characters of Fate:

Fuck off, no more shitty reruns

ME

OLD

Fuck off, give me Shiki.

Nursery rhymes cuckposter BTFO

MEN

I've hardly played f/go in the past year because I'm always at the computer, so its a pain to play on the phone. I know emulators are banned so I thought I'd try mirrorgo and vysor, which basically just stream the phone screen to the pc and let you use a mouse and keyboard to control your phone. Like fucking hooking up a tv and controller to a ps3.

Everything works great, expect when I open f/go, it immediately closes and automatically fills out a error ticket email for me to send. Is there a way to fix this or some other alternative or is f/go just an obnoxious bitch?

>He lived next to Excalibur for most of his life. His mystery is huge
That's like saying Drake mystery is huge because she is part of the Wild Hunt.

O

PRIEST

medb

FOR

Just use memu you dumb saintposter

MY

MONEY

ME

CALIBURN

Saber memelot doesnt even have a beam and I bet he cant deflect bullets from 300 guns at once

we did it reddit

Haven't played in like a year. I made a new account and rolled sumanai. Is he still a meme or is he decent now?

Drake's mystery is huge.

>falseflagging tumblr
dont even

somehow the first time I'm hearing about this, does this one just somehow get past f/go emu ban wall?

Since we are talking lore.
How exactly did magecraft get to japan and certain parts of asia?
As the bloodline for magecraft started from solomon/goetia.
Europe can be justified as there was a lot of trade but japan was stupidly insular and like the first notable trades was like 1600s but tamamo was 1100 IIRC?
so unless people in asia knew how to do stuff without circuits....

youtube.com/watch?v=1Gvd1dUuG2Q

Don't. - Nasu

Rin if fucking whore who fucked a lot of men for mafic jewelery stones. Always angry and shout at everybody. She will blame everyboy instead her because of her fails. Nasu should be shamed for creating so disgusting creature. If you love Tohsaka you are mentaly ill. Because it's imposible to like her,

Cu Alter's interlude has you and him stuck together after a failed leyshift. Roman gets in contact with you soon enough, but can't get you out of there for at least 48 hours. So the two of you trek to the nearest civilization in search of food and drink so you don't die. The scene periodically cuts to conversations you had with regular Cu (and one with Tristan), touching on how normally Cu would be something much worse as a Berserker, what it's like being altered into a darker you, and most pertinently how in Cu's experience the Master-Servant relationship is a pretty shitty one where the Servant may as well be a glorified familiar. This shows up in Cu Alter's treatment of you when you set up camp at the end of the first day, where he basically says your relationship is one of "the Master doesn't want to die, and the Servant can't let the Master die".

When you get to the village you receive word a bunch of monsters are attacking. Cu Alter tells you to stay put while he goes off to handle things alone. He does pretty well for himself (he's disappointed with how weak he is when he only kills three things instead of eight, but Roman's impressed at his strength regardless), but we never get to see how he would've handled things because by then you rush over to help. Cu Alter thinks you're a fucking moron, but he's not mad at you. You then keep on going until Roman can pick you up.

Something notable about the interlude is that the beginning and ending is narrated by an unknown person. I think it's supposed to be Roman, honestly.

Dumb SEAnigger

>this whole thread
>and the one before it
>and the rest really
Remind me. When was the last time we could at least pretend to be superior to reddit?

Retard probably died a virgin too

lol.
Rindumb uses rotten reddit meme.

It's not being compared to warping though. Nobunaga literally says that it's warping.

Fag hates trap.

Pretty sure they had their own form of magic, talismans and shit like that.