/smgen/ - Smite General

Smite is down edition

>Previous Thread
>OP Information
pastebin.com/AVP73cRw

>Other Hirez Generals

Other urls found in this thread:

smitegame.com/patch-notes-pc-4-13-mid-season/
hydra-media.cursecdn.com/smite.gamepedia.com/7/76/ThiefTheMorrigan_Ability_2a.ogg
hydra-media.cursecdn.com/smite.gamepedia.com/d/da/Ganesha_Ability_1a.ogg
smitegame.com/project-olympus/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Pitty bump.

LOWREZZZZZ REEEEE ITS 2017 FIX THE CLIENT

This is a blue board, user. Please do not post such filth here

>page 10

Can we merge with Paladins so I have somewhere to shitpost about ranked scrubs without this thread disappearing all the time

Thank you for reading, here is a short comic please enjoy.

This update sounds promising. Here's hoping for the best.

>only level 141

welp time to go kill myself

>teammates f7 a 4v5

Don't you die on me !

>know exactly what type of game it's going to be
>already starting building stacking items on my guardian
>win the 4v5 late game

>Forced 50 doesn't exi-

A 4vs5 is still winnable if you don't have a shitter with you. Like once I even won a 4vs5 because the shitter who did nothing but feed rage quited and we were able to come back because the other team was shit and didn't have an easy source of XP anymore.

When facing a warrior while playing a warrior, what's the best way to counter it ?
Do you try to outpower it bu stacking damages items or do you build a few defensive items ?
I've faced this situation several times and I'm still not sure if it's best to answer with defence or power to face a specific enemy on a same class.

If you can interrupt them while channeling, build cdr and pen, and win small trades, save your ult to kill or escape.

If they clear faster than you build defense and just make the lane unwinnable and outsustain them. This last part is important to making this strategy useful to your fucking team at all: rotate early and often to mid lane when the other solo laner backs. Chaacs who just sit in lane all day are a waste of a player.

If they are building AA then you either build mana sustain and antiheal so you can slowly poke them out of obscurity, or if you are also an AA god look at their build and counter with the right items. Are they ahead? Don't fucking build ichaival. Build mystical mail instead and build your aa character tanky at first and then add some attack speed and pen later.

Alright. Thanks for the precious advice

Still like half a month before the next tourney

How much longer do I have to finish the Chivalry quests?

Can we fucking delete ganesh and every silence from the game

>patch day
>19 posts
>page 10

Holy fuck, what happened? I know Smite (the game itself) is still alive and is doing alright, but the general fucking died.

Goyim pls this is important. I don't like playing more than one or two games at a time since it makes me too anxious, but I don't want to jew myself out of all of the rewards.

Why is this so dead

>since it makes me too anxious
Stop being autistic. Pretty sure the Chivalry thing is over. Or was that the Adventures thing? Not like it matters, if you bought into the Chivalry event, you'll get all the rewards when it's over.

Because this game sucks

What team comp do you have with aphro?

Athena incest
Hercules for the muscle pounding
Ares for the double team
Bacchus for the anal

Vulcan watches

>Not like it matters, if you bought into the Chivalry event, you'll get all the rewards when it's over.
Oh, cool I must've missed that.
>Stop being autistic.
I'll get right on that.

>I'll get right on that.
Thanks.

Thanks this is exactly what I wanted. I'm now going to ask naively what to build on her too which you'll reply with her bust and waist size i'm sure.

where are the patch notes?

smitegame.com/patch-notes-pc-4-13-mid-season/
Here

oh shit this is a lot of changes

Lawzilla or Luminyu?

Luminyu even if I don't like her coloring, Lawzilla is too much of a one trick pony.

Luminyu has more dynamic-ish poses, Lawzilla is mostly only one pose. I still like them both but I'd choose Lumin

But what about this general's drawshitters?

Mambo
Kokuwo
Ashur
LSA
ShadowCzar

>im on the list
lol

Well you have produced drawings so yeah you are on the list

>>Previous Thread
>8 replies

>log on for the first time in a year
>0 people online in the clan
dead game desu

Ill play with you. Reply to this and ill log on.

Nah senpai. I played a game and realised I have no clue what to build now and just closed smite.

>bullied paladin players out the thread a year ago
>now this
Well well well, how the turn tables..

How does one build Nu Wa as a support?

You don't.

I'm going to do it. So you can either make it as painless as possible or you can bend over and bite the pillow.

>So you can either make it as painless as possible or you can bend over and bite the pillow.
What some random retard decides to do isn't painful for me. Unless you're talking about your and your teammates' pain. In which case I'd suggest that you stop being a retarded faggot and pick not Nu Wa.

>he doesn't want to protect the innocent

Pic related; it's you rn

How much longer does this thread have left?

hydra-media.cursecdn.com/smite.gamepedia.com/7/76/ThiefTheMorrigan_Ability_2a.ogg

So this is how it ends is Smite the next one on the chopping block?

Were the Tribes fags right?

I will never succumb to the tribes fags

>When you're evil strengthens our resolve

hydra-media.cursecdn.com/smite.gamepedia.com/d/da/Ganesha_Ability_1a.ogg

Just because the Smite general is dead doesn't mean it's not earning money. The second it stops making a profit though it'll be tossed to the wayside.

bump

OH SHIT SHELL IS A FUCKING GE B SHIELD NOW???

Each event is either a chore and/or a money drain. Fun sold separately.

This game is unplayable during the first 3-5 days after a patch or event. You either get people who haven't played since S2 or you're on "the good team".

Is there a discord for this general? Not asking for someone to make one, just asking if there's one already made.

OH my fucking god why are the team comps always triple assassin/mage at this hour

So is it still worth it to build Relic Dagger on any god right now? Was thinking of trying it on Cu Chulainn but I'm not sure if it works in a build for him anymore since they nerfed it a bit imo.

>So is it still worth it to build Relic Dagger on any god right now?
Was it ever really worth to build on every god?

ARES

I think it's maybe better now because it seems that more than 2 relics are viable now.

Didn't hirez said on the patch notes they were gonna activate Dx11?

>use the new smite dlc for 4k textures or whatever
>can't run conquest at 150fps now
wow, good game hirez what the fuck

Doesn't even look that good to be honest.

smitegame.com/project-olympus/
Yes

Awesome, its shit.

HIREZ STOP RUINING SMITE REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Finally, holy shit. These assholes stayed on discord and no one would make a fucking thread.

They are kinda working on it, like, we have a 64-bit client now.

Yes, there is, that's the reason the general is dead. I won't give you the link, if you want to post anything just post it here.

>

>there is about 4 people in the discord that play smite
>They say they rarely posted here in the first place

i thought nu wa was unplayable trash before but the new minion targete helps alot

shes still pretty horrible seeing how her full combo with a miniok barely does more damage then crush and way less famage and cc then crush and sicem together while also having a worse escape and a worse ult and a worse passive then scylla but she does feel playable now at least

I mean, the clay minions also annoy the shit out of you and tank towers, and they also shred protections.

She is more utility based than Scylla.

what utility does she even have though? helping with tower dives at lvl 1? Any other mage can do damage from range

global vision on a very long cd, jank ass stealth, a stun, theoretically a root, potentially some magic protection shred

scylla has an aoe cripple root which is uneffected by Diminishing returns and lasts longer then nu was stun though and crush is a aoe snare and protection shred as well so i dont feel like utility is really a decisive win for her either

scylla can theoretically throw her 3 over a wall for vision too even though thats basically never a good idea

Mainly her fog that give movement speed and her ult that reveal every opponent on the map.

Guardian gods are usually melee ranged and utilize Magical Power to boost the strength of their basic attacks and abilities. Their damage output tends to be low, but they usually have high crowd control and are capable of withstanding more damage than other classes, allowing them to protect their more vulnerable allies or setting up combinations and creating favorable opportunities for them.

Thanks for the info dude.

She's been shit ever since her garbage rework, and she will stay shit until they rework her again just like Arachne

i miss old arachne

Is it worth the favor to restore the chest slot? Also can you delete the shitty chests to free up a slot?

EZ

BRING BACK FATALIS YOU FUCKING KEKS AT HIREZ

FUCKING NERDS
FUCKING NERDS
FUCKING NERDS

I HOPE EVERYONE AT HIREZ DIES OF FUCKING AIDS TODAY RIGHT NOW

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Git gud

>tfw cupid will never get the redesign he deserves because lo-rez keeps making skins for him

Don't you like his new skin user?

>cupid redesign into a fat ogre

hirez please stop

Don't you like meme skin user?

that skin is too thick for me, ama and bastet are good, neith is ok but the hair ruins it

Only people with level 100+ may post ITT

>cupid dressed up as meme skadi
enough

user, you have to support the developers. Specially after working hard on a big patch.

>He is only level 100

>guardians cant use sov/heartward anymore

this kills assault tho

what were they thinkin

>100+

You mean 160 right?