Senran Kagura General - /skg/ - #1104

Shiki's mole edition
Previous thread NEWS
>marvelousgames.com/blogs/news/senran-kagura-peach-beach-splash-european-release-confirmed
SENRAN KAGURA Peach Beach Splash European Release Confirmed!
>gematsu.com/2017/03/seventh-senran-kagura-game-teased-senran-kagura-peach-beach-splash
New SK game Teaser
>gematsu.com/2017/03/senran-kagura-peach-beach-splash-dlc-round-one-trailer-dead-alive-xtreme-3-character-dlc-detailed
Dead or Alive Xtreme 3’s Marie Rose, Honoka and Ayane as DLC.
>gematsu.com/2017/03/senran-kagura-peach-beach-splash-add-super-sonico-dlc
Super Sonico as DLC
>senrankagura.marv.jp/series/switch/
SK on Switch
>gematsu.com/2017/04/shinobi-refle-senran-kagura-pure-wholesome-title-featuring-asuka
Switch Project Focusing on Asuka Revealed: Shinobi Refle

GENERAL
>Complete Character Listing
senrankagura.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Characters
>Downloads
pastebin.com/JiapWFDL
>Peach Beach Splash CG Pack
mega.nz/#!atsXBCSI!BSJF1VKiFIt7ja601CuHH8NX3CP5bItVmUNGSQo0o9Y
>Newest Fanart
pixiv.net/search.php?s_mode=s_tag_full&word=閃乱カグラ
>Dioramas
twitter.com/hashtag/カグラマ?f=images
>Senran Kagura Drawing Thread
SK: NEW WAVE MOBILE GAME
>How to Play
senran-international.boards.net/thread/352/guide-play-wave-outside-japan
>Mobacoin Guide
i.imgur.com/RbVpnjU.png
>Card Release Thread
senran-international.boards.net/thread/666
>Card Archive (Updated 4/3/17)
mega.nz/#!L8dBTSrQ!u5ATAkZitMvJd9ao1y69Sno5hj2daKt6D1ZC6qvWE_Q
>Card Wiki
seesaawiki.jp/kagranw/

MISC
>MarvelousAQL Senran Kagura site
senrankagura.marv.jp/
>Creator's Twitter
twitter.com/kenichiro_taka
>Yaegashi Nan's home page
chafox.web.fc2.com/maindayo.htm
>Japanese 2ch Thread Futalog
futalog.com/index.php?mode=ttl&s_word=�M���J�O

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bYzc3aMI-y4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Asuka rabu!

Still sleepy.

Shiki is the purest and cutest of all senrans

!!

I need to take a shit now.

Cute Boob!

First Yomi of the thread and she's getting right down to business!

Yeah! Getting Fat!

Hey, come on, Mirai isn't that scary.

It's just a commentary, it wasn't premeditated.

The thread is ded
Time to post degenerate things

remember to get fit or Daidouji will punch you in the dick

she has to find me first

Mistress Haruka has arrived to turn this thread from a slow disappointment to a perfect place of worship and tribute!

This thread is only little bit less neglected than teen Kagura.

Fine with me

>wake paizuri
>tfw you'll never be woken up with paizuri
end it all lads

I want Ryoubi and Murasaki to compete to show me which is the best Zuri. Pai or Nai.

>Edgy Nep
Kurome.JPG

>walking dhampir touch
>kill old boobs
>edgy nep mistress
>long made yumi ryoubi
>save understand headpats
>canon five hits story
>forehead flick
>hi hikage
>waifus happy body
>small godzilla asuka spin-off

>love nice haruka tits may cuddle

>>small godzilla asuka spin-off
Asuka will finish what Kagura failed to do!

Asuka is gonna be friends with Godzilla!

Yeah, doesn't work
youtube.com/watch?v=bYzc3aMI-y4

Jet Jaguar and Godzilla shook hands, does that count as being friends?

Showaverse Godzilla is dead to pretty much everyone.
Heisei and beyond is what is more familiar now.
Closest you get in Legendary Godzilla.

>page 9
w-where is everyone?

dead
I killed them

>editing a quote

boo. It was chocolate milk.

I can't think of anything to post and I've already Mistressposted so I don't want tod o that again until we get some more posts in.

Would you watch hibbers play rhythm games and then fail on normal difficulty?

Raping Murasaki! Every thread!

>sister play yes

>strand of saliva
this is the shit

>Yomi love
Every thread!

Inside Orochi.

If that were true I'd be wearing a white dress right now. As far as I know I'm not.

>penis minori night
>girl dick Senran
>big world milk clothes
I want Minori in a Mega Milk shirt now.

>Ded thread
So I think no one will complain if I post my ghost waifu

Hanabi is underappreciated

Sorry, Veeky Forums failed my waifu

Minorianon doesn't like chocolate. This is canon.

Does this place has any relationship with Kagurapedia?

How can you like a Senran and not like one of her favorite things?

He justifies it saying it would just mean more chocolate for Minori since he wouldn't eat any.

I like Haruka but I'm not a rapist

I have a question about that picture

What is the question?

No, it's not semen.

I got my shiki today and when I tried breaking her fangs she started crying and shaking like crazy. Do I have to tranquillise her first?

>alone yeah

Haruka is not a rapist! She just wants to make people happy and gets so caught up in doing so she forgets to ask for permission but she has good intentions and everyone loves her!

Why are you abusing your senran?
I'll denounce you to the Department for Protection of Adopted Senrans you freak

It's easier if you remove the head before you start.

It's just a proof of our pure, sanctimonious and consensual love life

If you like Haruka you have to be into domination and drugs, because that's Haruka's whole thing. Otherwise you just like her body and voice, not really her personality.

It'd be like liking Hanabi but being scared of fireworks, and hating physical comedy and dancing.

If you won't light off firecrackers, watch Tom and Jerry, and dance like nobody's watching wtf do you want to be around Hanabi for?

You know, love is more complicated than just having the same preferences.

I want to lock all evil shinobi in a cage and burn them to death.

Yeah like knowing you can never physically be with your waifu. It hurts every day

Possibly, but if you can't stand the things they like it's not going to be very healthy. You can't just ride a marriage based on being physically atracted to them forever. They'll get old and stop being pretty, they'll have children and stop being skinny (unless they have hollywood tier personal trainers to get them back to pre pregnancy shape), their personality is all you can really still love then.

Why people keep forgetting is that there is more to Haruka than just rape. I really like her sisterly, motherly side.
Even tough the majority of times she uses this persona as a rape trap she demonstrated loads of times that her friends are more important for her than her trauma-induced rape urges.

The thing is that personality doesn't necessarily revolve around the things you like. As I said, it's much more complicated than that.

>she demonstrated loads of times that her friends are more important for her than her trauma-induced rape urges.
Yeah, that's why she fed them all to Orochi.
>b-but mind control! n-not her fault!
Homura and Rin broke out of this same mind control with the power of love for their friends. Completely effortlessly even. If Haruka really cared about them even a fraction as much, how come she couldn't do the same?

I never said anything about rape, I said domination and drugs. Even when Haruka is being "motherly" it's because the "mother" is the dominant figure in the relationship. Haruka likes control, Haruka likes to manipulate people into getting what she wants. Haruka has basically a textbook case of Histrionic Personality Disorder, right down to her upbringing of being dolled up by her mother and neglected by her father.

Mirai might have Borderline personality disorder caused by bullying in middle school.

Hikage has flat affect that might be a symptom of underlying depression that she just doesn't express.

Murasaki: Avoidant personality disorder
Ryouna and Ryoubi are masochist and sadist respectively

Hebijo is just basically a mental hospital where they give the patients sharp weapons. The only fairly balanced people who have ever been students of Hebijo are Homura and Miyabi, fitting that they're the leaders of the loony bin.

>Miyabi
She's kinda crazy and bloodthirsty

Are we actually taking about the game's lore and characters?

Not really any pathology to it though, I mean when her mama-sama was found she kind of lapsed into a dependent personality maybe but she recovered from that. She had that time where she was kinda comatose and catatonic, but she recovered from that too. She's a ... recovered mental patient but in general she's well balanced.... for a 17 year old, she's a little bit immature and Chuuni still but that can be attributed to her coma/catatonic years

Being a dork, even one that tells crab "jokes" is not a psychological pathology.

In SV it's made explicit she would kill the other senrans for not being "strong enough"

she's a trained assassin and spy, she's just a professional.

I don't consider Marines who kill people on missions to have any form of psychosis, that's just what they're trained to do.

She went out of her way to kill them. She killed them because she could, not because she needed.

It's okay /skg/
You can stop discussing the games now. We all know how hard it must have been

Reminder that Haruka spends a good deal of SK2 trying to get over the trauma of being mind controlled by Dogen and sacrificing all her friends to Orochi, to the point of almost going to fight Dogen alone the first chance she got to try and make up for the sins she committed, fully knowing that Dogen could easily just swat her like a fly.
Hibari actually had to activate her special eye powers to stop Haruka from trying to fight Dogen, that's how much she wanted to try to make up for what she did.

Translation: Put me in the OP!!!!

She was on a mission to kill Renegade Shinobi who as far as she knew, got her school burned down. She was operating on the only information she knew. A Marine who kills a bunch of people on a mission might not know that those people weren't actually a threat they were just political opponents of someone the government was trying to prop up in a regime change. You don't think that Marine is mentally ill, that Marine was acting on orders based on the only information he had available.

Dougen is responsible, not Miyabi, Miyabi is just the instrument.

She killed Hanzo because they destroyed her school.
She killed Gessen because they were challenged to a battle royale (I mean, the loser's school would be burned down according to the rules, so might as well kill them)
She killed Crimson Squad because they are renegades with important info.
She does a lot of things because of "muh honour".

So at this point should we all just assume PBS isn't coming out until October?

All those characters are quite alive though.

Her obsession with honor can be considered a psychological problem principally because it completely blurs her judgement and makes her do a bunch of brain dead, idiotic and sociopathic decisions

>/skg/ loves Miyabi because her "job" was to murder everyone and she succeeded
>/skg/ hates Yumi because her job was to murder all evil shinobi and traitors and she failed
I wonder how different /skg/'s opinion would be if that flip-flopping faggot Kurokage didn't stop Yumi from gutting Asuka and she achieved her goals.

>she succeeded
?????

Nothing would have changed. /skg/ hates Yumi because Japan loves her and she is used in marketing more than their senran. That's it. There's no other reason.

The scenes in with Mistress helps her friends(principally Hibari) get over their fears and insecurities always bring a smile to my face. Neeruka is really nice

Summary: Hebijo SV timeline is hot garbage with and even shittier ending and it makes the New Hebis look even worse than they might be.

Do you not actually play the games?

Hebijo's story in SV had them killing everyone.
I find it strange that Rapunzel the Shinobi still gets an update later in the story though, did Mirai survive? Is everyone actually dead or not?

This. You would think that a character that is all about DEUS VULT would not be hated in the West

Considering that dumbass flip-flop ending had every New Hebi survive with just some bandages and bandaids, it could be argued that the others survived as well.

>People that never played SK in a /skg/ general

I can barely contain my surprise

What if they just didn't play the Hebi story?

New Hebi is the worst. Ryouna and I guess Ryoubi are okay, but Imu and Murasaki are particularly the shittiest characters in the franchise. SK7 should just put Ryouna and Ryoubi back in Gessen and retcon New Hebi to have better characters like Souji.

What if what they're trying to say is that in all of the other timelines they're all still alive and well, and you're letting your autism misinterpret that?

>Wasting 1/4 of $50,00
That's dumb

2 reasons:

She's SO Japanese, only the most weeb of all weebs like her.

and secondly, because she's so popular with Japan Hikki otaku and ultra weebs in the west, everyone else hates her because she gets all the merchandising at the expense of other Senrans getting anything.

Then they're still newfags and need to lurk more. I've only done Gessen's story in SV and even I know the Hebi story is Conquest route tier.

I just wish Mistress got a decent Girls' Heart Story. The SV one worked because it gave us sadistic Ryouna, but the EV one was disappointing with her being dommed by Ryoubi and I literally cannot remember her ending in Bon Appetit.

>Buying these games at full price
Besides that's still 3x as much Game as The Order which was 60

Only an autist would feel the need to remind you of that.
It's obvious we're talking about the Hebiverse.
This is like discussions about lightsabers we're some idiots thinks they're smart for reminding everyone that lightsabers do not exist