/fg/ - Falcom General #22

Previous Thread: Kea is kind edition.

>A version of the old Zero no Kiseki fan translation was leaked:

mega.nz/#!LM4Hxb5J!0LrSUQF0yPjveDVPLSSn3Xq1i_tSwvqXHIU9Rzd3fiE

Don't forget to support the games and spoiler the spoilers!

>Latest news

New Gematsu article on CS3: gematsu.com/2017/07/legend-heroes-trails-cold-steel-iii-details-alisa-elliot-laura-jusis-machias

- Class VII is back: imgur.com/a/Pw4Cp

- New CS3 scans: twitter.com/Gu4n/status/877415040466337793

- Trails of Cold Steel I & II confirmed for a PC release, first game will be released on Summer

- Trails of Cold Steel III is on track for a Japanese release on September 28th of this year, confirmed PS4 exclusive, details such as the story and some new characters have been announced, such as Tita, Agate, Tio and Randy confirmed

Ys 7 announced for a PC release: gematsu.com/2017/07/ys-seven-coming-pc-via-steam-summer

Zwei II e3 trailer gematsu.com/2017/06/zwei-ilvard-insurrection-e3-2017-trailer-screenshots

Tokyo Xanadu out on Vita, improved EX+ version on PS4 and Vita still scheduled for late 2017
>Other not-so-new news

- Check out the content of the last Tits FC & SC updates, specially the translation improvements ( xseedgames.tumblr.com/post/159288714430/the-legend-of-heroes-trails-series-localization )

- Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana brought by NISA, If you wish to complain, do so to Falcom, not XSeed (they're upset about it too). Good Japanese grammar is extremely recommended.

Pastebin: pastebin.com/G2mswYCt

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Falcom/comments/6nku8b/is_no_one_else_bothered_by_the_large_amount_of/
imgur.com/gallery/AfEVo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for ELIE!

Let's finish this off.
>Where is Cold Steel?
>Crossbell never ever.
>NISA will localized Cold Steel 3.
>Seraphna boogieman.
>Defending Seraphna.
>XSeed sucks at marketing.
Did I miss anything?

Calvard when?

Hmmm...

Make way for the main heroine.

Trails games are shit.

>Campanella is Revas
>Towa is Queen Isabelle who's been reincarnated as Nayuta's granddaughter
Really makes you think

especially Sen no Kiseki

I'm so glad NISA got Ys VIII. Fuck XSEED.

There's no need to be upset, autistic subfag.

NISA will get crossbell too and there's nothing you can do about it.
>b-but muh fan translation
Will be abandoned after being 70% finished in 2023.

Laurafag will pull through. I believe in him.

Is everything okay? You're being disproportionately confrontational. Take deep breaths and realize that it's just a game and not worth getting so upset about.

Nah it's just XSEED is shit.

XSeed needs to fucking market already. They have 3 release coming soon and jack shit for any of them.

They know they'll flop. I for one am going to pirate all 3 of them.

I liked every single Trails game I've played.

That's because they're all good. There isn't a single bad one.

People getting so emotional over video game companies is quite silly. Whether you buy their games or don't there's no need to be so dramatic about it.

Is there any hope of getting Cold Steel 3 out this year in English? It's pretty the only thing I'm still looking forward to play that'll come out this year. All good 2017 games either came out in Q1 or were delayed to next year.

Burn this heretic!

No

>this year in English?
Not a chance in hell. It's not even releasing in Japanese until late-september.

No, we're looking at 2018 if we're lucky.

Find a flaw

Hahaha no fucking chance. XSeed can hardly market as it is.

>Hahaha no fucking chance. XSeed can hardly market as it is.
This has literally nothing to do with his question, you mouth-breathing troglodyte.

I can't anymore.

not a loli

This guy is suspicious as fuck.

Nah, she is just lazy.

Don't forget to pre-order their game.

I want to Juna Juna's Junas.

>Characters that will have to be bailed out by adults

36th for XSeed is fucking shit.

Post YFW Rean is the final boss of CS3.

It's still zipped

You mean Towa.

Don't you mean Rean AND Crow?

>Final boss is a pushover

>no bra
>anyone can literally just unzip her shirt and her tits fall out

What a slut

I wonder if anyone will comment on this

Rean will at night

This is the Principality of Remiferia. He will never get a game or an appearance outside of Akatsuki, so be nice to him.

>7 days for Fate extella and no marketing.
>2-5 weeks for cold steel and no marketing.
>2 months for ys vii and hardly any marketing.
>Zwei 2 for September and tons of marketing.
Why is XSeed favoring Zwei 2?

Do you seriously need to whine about this every 5 minutes? Fuck off.

To show Kondom that they took a game that flopped for Falcom, and made it a success.

>buy
>pirate
>pirate
>pirate
Who else voting with their wallet for dual audio?

Oh it's this faggot again.

want to sleep with mommy tonight?

Is there anything that xseed does right besides scripts?

Yeah, they make autistic turbo-weebs like you mad, so they're pretty good.

My my, so many anons here are so obsessively tsundere for XSeed.

I'm not upset though. That was a genuine question.

Please post links to Aksys' marketing of Tokyo Xanadu and Tokyo Xanadu eX+. Thanks.

The script isn't being released outside of Japan until they release it in Japan, for publishers to work on translating it, so no.

How many bucks will it cost to get an actual game set there?

Indeed.

Is it true that the Tokyo Xanadu script has a bunch of mistakes? I thought it would be pretty good considering they hired the editor of FC to work on it.

>Sees how beloved XSeed is.
>Hires editor XSeed used.
>Gives quarter of the budget and time.
That's probably what happened.

reddit.com/r/Falcom/comments/6nku8b/is_no_one_else_bothered_by_the_large_amount_of/

Mostly grammar mistakes and misspells, but the translation itself is fine.

not pregnant probably

They'll probably use it for their next series after they're done with Trails in Calvard.

>Aksys is too alpha to hire testers and bother searching for mistakes
>Knows vitafags will do it for them
>PS4fags and PCfags will get the updated translation
Devilish.

>tfw Estelle and Joshua won't appear in CS3 because Estelle is pregnant
That's also how they'll keep Cassius away from the action in the future, he'll become the babysitter. And the post-credits scene of the final game will pan to their child sitting in a blooming meadow and smiling happily at the future ahead.

There's still Ored, Leman, Arteria too talk about too.

Aren't they quite small though? Even smaller than Crossbell? Alteria is just a city like the Vatican if I'm not mistaken. Would be pretty boring setting a game in those places desu.

I wonder if we'll get to see Kea, Shizuku and Arios in Sen III. Apparently they were with him according to Lloyd during that segment in Cold steel 2. Also wondering if Elie would be helping her grandfather now, since she the police wouldn't be able to function normally.

What if Arteria is just the hub, and you play as a gralsritter traveling to places in their personal ship, and solving cases, hunting heretics and so on?

The final arc will most likely take place in Arteria as the church's headquarters is located there.

It'd be like CS then I imagine. You take the ship to another country/city and you're limited to that city and it's outskirts. No exploring because the game would be too big.

It's full of typos and there's a lot of lines involving Ryota you can tell they threw some extra shit in

My favorite was a cutscene where they keep going like "you're Rion Kugayama, you can do anything you set your mind to" but almost consistently throughout the scene they mispell it as Kaguyama

The Leman game would be really interesting since that's where the hub of both the bracer guild and the epstein foundation. We're almost certainly going to get a game there after Calvard.

Why is Osborne still employing these traitorous whores?

I dunno, after Calvard, there will really only be room for 1 or 2 more games. IIRC they said the series was 60% complete after CS2. I imagine there would be like 12 games in total.

They are his son's lolifus

>you've been blocked by Aksysgames twitter account

He's easing them into Rean's harem but not too quickly such that it would be too obvious

There's also the uncharted east. Although, that one may be featured in Calvard too, since it's where most immigrants come from.

>implying they'll update anything
They blocked me when I mentioned about the script issues in Tokyo Xanadu.

I hope there's a 3p end between Altina and Millium. Imagine fucking their 2 tiny cunnies together.

>Aksys has scripts riddled with typos and errors, and also blocks costumers for no reason (terrible customer service)
>NISA has meme translations, cringey 12 year old nonsense on their twitter, and they post trannies
Why do people still bitch about xseed again? Is it just underage newfags?

I prefer Tita's

Please, the twitter PR is a good guy. After all he likes lolis. Or maybe he only does that because he roleplays as a prinny and it's well known prinnies are lolicons for Etna.

They love XSeed but wish their games had dual audio which causes the massive amounts of butthurt they keep spamming here. That's also why you don't see any obsessive bitching about Aksys or NISA, no one feels attachment to the quality of their localizations in the first place.

>Blocking people for mentioning mistakes in the script

What the fuck kinda wussy shit is that?

I ____ __ ___-_ ____!

imgur.com/gallery/AfEVo
Not the first time they've done that.

need to rape a Tita

New series, not a new game set in the Trails series.

As long as Osborne can keep his leverage over Rean, and not go full evil, then he shouldn't have to worry about his son's haremettes betraying him

I agree with this post

Tita is too old in CS3.

Who's more perfect? Elie or Josette?

>Tita is 16
>Millium is 15
Close enough

Millium still looks 10. Tita looks like a mid-teenager.

Thank you!

Please stop bullying Josette. The poor girl could never hold a candle to Elie's perfection.