/bbg/- Bloodborne General

Honoring logarius by dressing chunky edition

Took it in the ass
>information. If you're new to Bloodborne and /bbg/ READ THIS FIRST BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU/edit#heading=h.od90ylbez0rz

>Accessing the DLC
bloodborne-wiki.com/2015/09/the-old-hunters.html
Note: If the eye isn't showing up, go to: Settings > Playstation Network/Account Management > Restore Licenses

>/bbg/ Fight Club:
Pthumeru - n6rc9jh8
Loran - jjpkdcgd
Isz - 9v8qndas
(every Saturday 6pm EST, general rules:imgur.com/1RjNbF4)

>/bbg/ Spelunking Club
Password = /bbg/
Create a new S/FRC chalice dungeon and beckon anons to join
OR
Use the Short Root Chalice with the password /bbg/ to be summoned or invade
(every Friday 6pm EST, anything goes)

>Resources Pastebin - Planners, Calculators, Spreadsheets, Stats Info, Where to go next in BB, Guide Scans & Wikis
pastebin.com/aNR8TXUr

>Chalice Pastebin - General Info, Glyphs for Gems, Best Gems Setups, Multiplayer & Speedrunning
pastebin.com/489M5NBv

>Media Pastebin - OSTs, Concept Art & Screenshots
pastebin.com/t8byCxfj

>Beasthood & Claws Info
pastebin.com/jnbs35ZX

>Wheel, Fight Club, Arc 101 & other Misc. Info
ssjnugget.imgur.com

>Bloodborne AR Calculator
pastebin.com/zGphv4fF

Other urls found in this thread:

bloodborne-wiki.com/2015/11/church-pick.html
mugenmonkey.com/bloodborne/25205
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

PURGE FILTH

>tfw no doll gf

>Honoring logarius by dressing chunky
who asked for gay edition thread?

Vilecucks are cuckolding edgelords
executiocunts are loud and annoying autists who can only speak in chunk
Hoonters of hoonters fuck crows
The league is the only good covenant

>does the non master league oath

Friendly reminder not to reply to tripfags or Vileslav.

>implying he'd get that filthy vermin close to his chest

>tfw played the game 5 times and only on this playthrough I realized that you can summon Father Gascoigne for Cleric Beast, and the corpse you touch to get into the 2nd floor of the Study Hall/Mensis Nightmare is Micolash's

>egg will never be your gf (male)

>Surely you have seen for yourself… the pain and suffering that fills this world! But fight poison with poison. God is merciful, and so, created the Old One. The Old One will feed upon our souls, and put an end to our tragic realm of existence!

Judging off last thread:
Team Luci 1
Team Sarah 0

Wrong general penis face

No, this is the right general.

Will the shitposter free us from this general?

Is it a team if there's only one person on each team? I think the rest of us just wanted to watch the sparks fly.

but I don't want this general to die, most of you guys are fun and pleasant, it's just that one assholoe.

allant was right

so u be sayin' we wuz hoontahz n shiet?

Can anyone give me a Mugen link/pic for a very excellent Church Pick Build? Is it best suited with pure SKL or could I build in a little arcane for hunter tools?

I use Church Pick with two 26.3% gems, and a 25% triangle with 50 skill / 25 str and it out-damages everything else. I don't know why From made Chuck Pick AR so disgustingly high but they did. My Church Pick has more AR than my Burial Blade and my Burial Blade has two 27.2% gems and a 26.3%. Shit is crazy.

Put on thrust gems and it'll tear every enemy apart. It counts as a serrated weapon too.

Thank you anons. So it's definitely worth over Burial Blade or Hunter's Axe?

I'd say yes, since almost every enemy in the game is weaker to thrust attacks than to blunt attacks and most of them are beasts.

Bloodborne's more of a Demon's than Dark spiritual successor.

No game in the series is an actual or spiritual successor of Dark Souls 1, they're all far more similar to Demon's Souls.

>it counts as serrated too

What the fuck?

Dark 2 and 3 are really only similar because muh level waifus, Bloodborne has a similar hub and transport system to Demon's, as well as the whole 'meddling with dangerous forces' thing underpinning the game's events. Also the cut 'Umbasa'.

>get contact lenses
>eyes hurt like a bitch
KOSM, I DONT WANT EYES

Church does just about everything but Blunt. Righteous, thrust and serrated. It's basically perfect and still even now there's wankers going around saying the saws are better.

It is the right general, bloodborne is basically a sequel to demons souls. Considering that gascoigne originally said Umbasa and the soul arts are gone they probably take place in the same world.

Just get glasses and take care of them, contacts are terrifying

Henlo, i'm savescumming str gems
That means i'm farming ihyll and isz watchers, and i'm also farming hblb.
Glyphs are the standard ones in the op
If anyone wants to tag in give me a (you), pass is BIGBOY

It actually does, for some strange and inexplainable reasons: bloodborne-wiki.com/2015/11/church-pick.html
It's also a righteous weapon.

Your fanfiction tier crossover has been dumped by from
The umbasa cancer was demo only, it's not canon anymore

just wait user. it takes a couple of days to get used to.

DS3 hub is almost identical to DeS hub, both games have only two rolling speed, mana points, a cleric knight with a big hammer and maiden, a spooky prison (tower of latria was better, though), overpowered straight swords, the area before twin princes is a recreation of world 1-1, an awful swamp area which slow down your movemente more than it should, two sword that can be fused together to get a bigger sword, a guy dressed up like a statue with a lot of health...

I don't need str gems , but I'll tag along. Do you have any stupid dress codes or anything?

Use a serrated weapon so hblb dies faster. Ringing in 2 mins

In all fairness, they've all had the shit swamp

I'm just biased because I didn't like DS3 and I think it's reference for the sake of it rather than trying thematically or visually link stuff

Tell me when and I'll SRRC.

Now. Since you'll srrc i will go on by myself if it takes too long

It has nothing to do with lenses. You're just blood-drunk.

>he doesnt know

I'll SRRC again.

Got nothing. I'll tell you when i find somehing. I'll keep ringing until i do

It was a wild rumour that appeared when people found out that From and Sony agreed to work on a new exclusive. Naturally people assumed that it would be connected to the first one, especially since Sony's president said in some interview that he was a huge fan of Demon's Souls. As for Umbasa? 100% conscious trolling on Miyazaki's part, this is exactly the kind of thing he would find funny.

You should've learned from the game teaching that bad things happen when you make contact in order to gain more eyes

Bored and I want to give my SKL build another shot? Would anyone be up for some comfy NG+ co-op?

Is it layer one? This might go faster if I can ring in the chalice.

Where?

Layer 3. I'm farming abyssals

Nightmare of Mensis, will ring at lamp and PW will be mememan

Epic

Coming?

>abyssal
>flat phys
>stamina curse
>blood rock
I used up all my luck didnt i

Anyone up for League spelunking? I can host.

Guess not then. If anyone's up for some co-op through NG+, give me a (you) and I'll ring at whatever lamp's closest to me.

I think I stole your luck actually. That's twice now I got decent str gems m8.

In what glyph can I find the 32% blunts for my Beast Cutter? (It IS all blunt, right?) The phys up gems aren't cutting it for me.

First lamp in Mensis? I'll come.

Op
Pwmf and 5pwu
Watchers

PW is mememan

Ringing.

Still searching.

Let me remake the dungeon first. Need to get through all the layers again. I'll tell you when to ring

kk

It's still cannon, it was removed from the release version of the game because miyazaki only wanted the most hardcore fans to know. Demons souls even had lovecraftian monsters, the old one was probably an alien as well.

hold up whats wrong with hoonter of hoonters?

>it's still canon
no

I think only the watchers drop those but itsvery rare. It's easier to farm for 28% blunt with a secondary effect from the undead giants.

I thought Memelash was staggered.

There was some art here awhile back depicting Eileen getting nailed by a Carrion Crow

>generic mind flayer
>caterpillar made of trees
>eldritch monster
ayylmaoing

>Hoonters of hoonters fuck crows
The fact that they fuck crows?

I managed to defeat him somehow

>mfw he did THREE ACBS

Is this build okay? mugenmonkey.com/bloodborne/25205
INB4 >END
I don't see any reason to level up any other stat.

Someone made some art of Eileen getting fucked by one of the crow monsters. And as we all know fan-art is canon, so now everyone takes being a HoH of being fucked by Crows.

If you're okay with not being able to use a fuckton of weapons because your strength is too low, sure.

fuck you, yall blood-drunk

> it was removed from the release version of the game because miyazaki only wanted the most hardcore fans to know

Ringing at Mergo's Loft: Middle now if you're still up for it!

Ringing now for hblb farming
Pass is BIGBOY

>blt 8
when will this meme die? repeating pistol is shit at low bloodtinge just use hunters pistol like a normal person
also make stalina 15 or 20 is you want it high and put the rest of the points to str

I'll come in a sec.

What happened?

Forgot to make the savescum. You rering

Id fuck that crow if i were a HoH

>summoned by shitter to fight the wet cunt as confederate
>confederate joins in
>he doesn't do the league gesture at any point

Sorry. Don't know if I was lagging or HBLBs hitboxes are shit. Probably a bit of both.

Actually, yes, I'm okay with it. I only want to use church pick, saif, cane and saw spear.

Second

What in laurence's name is this faggotry

Thanks for coming along! I might give the DLC a shot in a bit so I'll make a post for when I'm ready

Mindflayers aren't even really that Lovecraftian, only when they're evolved humans from the future because it has hints of Shadow Out of Time. Otherwise, tentacles don't make it Lovecraft. Nor do big monsters.

*charges u point blank while u in attacking animation*

I got a blood rock for my uncanny saw spear. You?

BLT needs a buff.
Hunters with enough points in BLT should get extra blood bullets.
Even executioners should agree with this.