/khg/ - Kingdom Hearts General

13 Edition

New to the Series?
Quick Start Guide:i.imgur.com/kTpXdtz.jpg
Every single Kingdom Hearts game, besides the phone game, is now available on PS4! Catching up has never been this easy.
KINGDOM HEARTS 1.5+2.5 ReMiX -- Released March 28, 2017
KINDGOM HEARTS 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue -- Released January 12, 2017
KH 1.5 and KH 2.5 also available separately on PS3

Coming 2018
D23 2017 Toy Story Trailer: youtu.be/E4y7UK4nqnQ
Nomura and Shimomura in a Famitsu Interview: khinsider.com/news/Famitsu-Interviews-Nomura-and-Shimomura-Production-on-KINGDOM-HEARTS-3-s-Music-to-Start-Soon-9580 July 12, 201
Gamespot interview: gamespot.com/articles/kingdom-hearts-3-director-tetsuya-nomura-explains-/1100-6451732/ July 16, 2017

>Lore Resources
pastebin.com/tKPLZLiE

KINGDOM HEARTS Union X[cross] Resources:
Available for both iOS and Android devices.

>GLOBAL Updates
twitter.com/kh_ux_na
>JP Updates
twitter.com/KHUX_PR
>General News+Updates
twitter.com/Daybreak_Town

>Quick Help Guide [heavily depreciated]
pastebin.com/jQVKegVw
>Wiki
khunchainedx.com/
>Damage Calculator
khuxtracker.com

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/E4y7UK4nqnQ
youtu.be/GNebfmXqHQ4
khinsider.com/news/Famitsu-Interviews-Nomura-and-Shimomura-Production-on-KINGDOM-HEARTS-3-s-Music-to-Start-Soon-9580
gamespot.com/articles/kingdom-hearts-3-director-tetsuya-nomura-explains-/1100-6451732/
gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2017/07/16/nomura-shares-more-details-on-kingdom-hearts-iii-and-its-toy-story-world.aspx
gematsu.com/2017/07/kingdom-hearts-iii-less-disney-worlds-kingdom-hearts-ii-final-fantasy-vii-remake-along-areas
khinsider.com/news/Famitsu-interviews-Nomura-on-KINGDOM-HEARTS-3-Toy-Story-battle-system-more-9760
api.sp.kingdomhearts.com/information/detail/30699
youtu.be/GneueoIbVCU
siliconera.com/2017/07/18/kingdom-hearts-iiis-toy-story-world-takes-place-events-toy-story-2/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

sora a shit! riku now!

Delete this.

Riku a shit! Kairi now!

was garbage

Will we finally be able to have a rematch with Tidus, Wakka and Selphie

>Tidus, Wakka and Selphie

who?

Friendly reminder that Kingdom Hearts is a straigth series.

Shame on you! Shame on all of you!

Do you think Aqua, Terra, Ventus will all be saved in KH3 already? What about characters like Xion, if there even is something left to be saved like DDD implies.

Why are they so cute together, /khg/?

>Terra, Aqua, Ven
There's no reason not to, seeing at how they're tied to the Xehanort arc, and 3 is the end of that story.

>What about characters like, if there even is something left to be saved like DDD implies.
Characters like who?

>Do you think Aqua, Terra, Ventus will all be saved in KH3 already?
Riku and Mickey are heading into the Realm of Darkness to save Aqua. Naturally this will lead to Aqua leading them to Ventus to save him. And since Ventus is all about muh Terra, they'll also naturally go and try to save him too.

>What about characters like Xion, if there even is something left to be saved like DDD implies.
As for Roxas, Xion and Naminé it'll be interesting to see how Nomura pulls this off. My assumption is it'll turn out those three all grew hearts of their own so it's simply a matter of getting them bodies for their hearts to go into.

I've yet to be convinced that this series' combat is going to work in extremely fucking massive areas.

I don't want to have to fly for extended periods of time just to get to the next fight.

Maybe we get superglide early this time?

If Namine got Sora's body then did Roxas grow one?

They'll use their data bodies from Re:coded. Sora will be keeping his body this time. It's why he's searching for the Key to Return Hearts. So this time he doesn't fuck his shit up when extracting a heart from his body like in KH1.

I want this so badly so they can continue that joke without degrading Buzz again

No Kairi tutorial, pals. Not that I ever believed that there would be one

post yfw

Roxas and Ventus? Kairi and Namine? Kairi and Xion? Two keyblades? Two Soras? Two what?

Two keyblades obviously

>obviously
There's a whole lot of twos in Kingdom Hearts. You have to be specific.

Not him but it was pretty specific in that scene.

>Namine will never be yandere for you.
Why am I still alive?

Is Kingdom Hearts cool but kind of stupid or stupid but kind of cool

Yes.

I'm really, really glad that this exists.

Why is Axel so confused when he has seen Roxas use TWO!? Key blades before?

Because Roxas forgot everything?

What are the chances there aren't any more worlds to announce?

Join snakes please. Our union leader is a cute girl

They gotta shove Agrabah in there someplace

I see OP was a faggot and didn't update the Kingdom Hearts 3 News

Coming 2018
D23 2017 Toy Story Trailer: youtu.be/E4y7UK4nqnQ
Excerpt—Hercules Trailer: youtu.be/GNebfmXqHQ4
Nomura and Shimomura in a Famitsu interview: khinsider.com/news/Famitsu-Interviews-Nomura-and-Shimomura-Production-on-KINGDOM-HEARTS-3-s-Music-to-Start-Soon-9580 July 12, 2017
Nomura on DLC and what took so long: gamespot.com/articles/kingdom-hearts-3-director-tetsuya-nomura-explains-/1100-6451732/ July 16, 2017
Nomura on details about the Toy Story World: gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2017/07/16/nomura-shares-more-details-on-kingdom-hearts-iii-and-its-toy-story-world.aspx July 16, 2017
Less Disney worlds: gematsu.com/2017/07/kingdom-hearts-iii-less-disney-worlds-kingdom-hearts-ii-final-fantasy-vii-remake-along-areas July18,2017

>Disney/Square release new Sora render
>/khg/ doesn't care
Okay, but for real, it looks so much better

This. Invi a best.

Dude you keep changing this 5 times every general it's hard to keep up.

Because new news is being released every few hours, it's not my fault

Can we please use this for the next thread

If I end up making the next one I'll add it in for you.

Maybe.

>The world in which younger versions of Eraqus and Xehanort have been seen to be playing chess in is actually a new world.

Cable Town info soon guys

khinsider.com/news/Famitsu-interviews-Nomura-on-KINGDOM-HEARTS-3-Toy-Story-battle-system-more-9760

Is there a png? Or a more high quality pic of the new render?

Kingdom hearts bbs has 7 hours of cutscene so I cant remember. Did anyone ever use the name "Land of departure" in BBs?

Not that I recall.

>Story wise, there are a plenitude of characters, so the story will also be rich. Nomura comments that he can’t have everyone meet together and throw one liners at each other.

I guess that means marvel is confirmed to not appear in kh3

>Nomura has finished writing the scenario about the 5th leader of the new unions in Union Cross. Plans to release in early August. (Apparently a cute scenario/design?)

Another girl character incoming? But man, Nomura needs to get this thing wrapped up already. I know they need to stretch out the campaigns until the release of KH3 but there's so much unresolved shit in these scenarios that isn't getting addressed.

>he doesn't think boys can be cute

>Story wise, there are a plenitude of characters, so the story will also be rich.
Oh boy, this is gonna be an even bigger clusterfuck than DDD.

of course it should be a girl. Its a unwritten rule you need a good girl to boy ratio for a group.
1 girl for every 2 guys. Break that rule and the solo female character will be protrayed as a fucktoy for a group by outsiders

Been looking and can't find one yet, Square should release a better version later

Does it matter who it is? Ventus will kill all of them

On the off chance the guy who did Speedster and Unchanging on beginner is here, what do I take and give up?
I'm planning to dodge roll my way to the boss fights and skip Monstro + Antlantica.

>smashes the cake against the glass

Take sword, drop rod. Or take shield, drop rod. Depends if you want defensive abilities earlier or combat.

Today I will remind them.

All I want is for Riku to reunite with Terra and Aqua.

It would be an interesting conversation on how and why Riku is able to control darkness and not succumb to it.

Alright thanks!

KH3 really has so much potential for character conversations that I really hope it won't disappoint on that regard.

>conversations
interactions

Nomura looks old

api.sp.kingdomhearts.com/information/detail/30699
HOLY FUCKING SHIT

What am i suppose to be seeing here?

its the square enix internal Kingdom hearts bible

>Text

Ok, and?

I hope there is some special edition that includes the compilations and KH3 so you can buy them on one go. Mostly because it's hard at times to find both compilations on the same place

>find both compilations on the same place
Like for sale on the same website? Amazon?

Explain

Not everyone buys online

>Union X

who the fuck cares

People still go to a physical game store? In twenty fucking seventeen?
All we have in my area is gamestop and I'll be damned if I set foot in their stores.

>better deals
>more likely to be cheap even without deals
>prices usually go down quickly
>majority of sites have release day delivery

Now remind me why anyone would be retarded enough to go to a physical store in this day and age

Not everyone is an anti social basement dwelling perma virign

>"Haha he likes to save money, what a loser XDD"

>riku holding the money pouch he stole from roxas
>ansem says, "we can always buy some sea-salt ice cream" and laughs

DEVILISH

youtu.be/GneueoIbVCU

I hope they come out with a Special Edition PS4 for the release that would be neat.

Who is this fag and why should I care?

siliconera.com/2017/07/18/kingdom-hearts-iiis-toy-story-world-takes-place-events-toy-story-2/

>"While it wasn’t shown in the recent trailer, when Sora first goes to the Toy Story world, he’s mistaken as a character from a game that was recently released in this world."

I hope it will be like
Woody: "Aren't you from that new video game?"
Sora: "Video game? What's that?
*looks at the fourth wall* heh heh"

At what point would this happen? The trailer made it seem like you team up with Woody basically the second you enter the world.

it sounds like the characters are commentating on SDG while they fight the very first encounter, Rex will probably say something like "Is that x from the newest y game?"

Donald died in this scene and the rest of the Kingdom Hearts series is his dying delusion

Notice how in the next scene Donald is fine as if nothing had happened, without any explanation

Therefore, Donald Duck is dead and has been dead since 2002 and Kingdom Hearts 3 is about him accepting his dead and ascending to Kingdom Hearts, which is light

delet this

>he thinks terra will survive

>implying that anyone besides Repliku is allowed to die in Kingdom Hearts

"Is that sora from the newest kingdom hearts game?"
"kingdom hearts? what's that?"
*looks at the fourth wall* "heh heh"

Repliku will come back as part of the Organization, stop this

god I fucking hate disney and their characters.

>Repliku will come back as part of the Organization

I'm wondering, was there any reason given already why Riku can control the darkness while many others failed (so far) or did people just accept it?

If not it's technically possible that it will bite Riku in the ass at some point, right? Even though I assume they will go the "A good balance between light and dark is fine" route.