>There are now costume options, Mashu is the only one available now

>[Interlude Story Campaign]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php#20170705b

>[Agartha Pickup Summon 2]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php#20170704

>News
view.fate-go.jp/
>English FGO has its own general for now, search /fgoalter/ in the catalog
>Skill interludes for Astolfo and Arjuna, NP interlude for Geronimo, quartz interludes for Cu Alter, Jeanne Alter, David, Billy the Kid and Li Shuwen.

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz

>Friendlist Spreadsheet (last reset: June 29)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ElQIbHsT3Ik
twitter.com/AnonBabble

My wife.

First for best boy Shinji

What do Ushi's Ushi's feel like?

/MyWife/ thread.

Salty coins and tengu feathers

Reddit thread!

10.0 thread.

Fuck off reddit

who's next?

t.reddit

>Chiron: She has a connection to him as a teacher of heroes. They might get along well— although she thinks that, they’ve never actually met. They may kill each other over differences in their educational policies.

Never forget.

And the thread becomes that much more bearable.

Canon Dragon Wife

How do you fags know what reddit is if you never go there?

What's horsedick's alignments?

>if I hide their insults they're no longer true!
Pathetic. Grow up and get better taste.

>The mere sight of Alter Jeanne triggers an influx of (You)s from salty redditors
Truly the best waifu

>you NEED to read my shitposts or I'll be very upset!

This looks like it could be entertaining
>Kiara summoned to Chaldea and is getting close to seducing Gudao
>In response Mashu and the other girls in love with Gudao band together to form an anti-Kiara team

non-H

never ever

>thinking you can filter me

Nice try redd!t but no matter what i'll BTF0 your sorry cvck ass.

>Gudao
>entertaining
Nice one reddit.

What the fuck retard I was just talking about Ushitits

Fate/Extra has a very comfy OST.

youtube.com/watch?v=ElQIbHsT3Ik

tl;dr the whole thread

Is giga titties in the english version?
Sole reason I'd dl this, don't want to waste 50MB of data.

BBBQA = Wants to be dommed but is too prideful to admit it openly and acts aggressively instead. Loves anal and humiliation.
QQQBA = Slutty and unashamed of it when the topic comes up. Willing to try just about anything in the bedroom but LOVES extensive foreplay and teasing in particular, giving or receiving.
AAAQB = A prude who has a low sex drive mostly due to wilfull suppression of it. Becomes extremely horny if they go too long without getting laid and has their will falter though, and for all their posturing they still enjoy it normally. Loves cuddling in the afterglow and being romanced.
BBQAA = A sultry seducer. Enjoys the thrill of hunting for a new target and working their way into their bedroom almost as much as the sex. Flirting is a must, as is feeding their ego. Really loves to make their partners beg for it before they give it to them, and is into light bdsm.
AABQQ = A total nympho with a non-existant set of standards. Will decide on the most random things as being attractive enough to make someone sexually desireable, from them knowing how to cook really well to being able to juggle to making a cute face while solving a crossword puzzle. Enjoys sloppy, messy sex in places it technically shouldn't happen - like a public restroom. The thrill of being caught gets them hot as hell.
BBAQQ = The ultimate sadist. Takes exicit pleasure in hurting, degrading, or humiliating others - and just having authority over someone is enough to tempt them into fucking them just because they can. Desperately attracted to anyone prideful, taking it as both a challenge and as the hottest trait someone can possess. Loves BDSM, but also kinda has a thing for choking and cuckholding.

Buster NP means they have low stamina in bed but make up for it with skill.
Arts NP means they have an abnormal need for using 'toys' in the bedroom and find it hard to get off without them.
Quick NP means they have sensitive nipples.

What's your waifu/husbando like? Are you happy with them?

what

Make the exact same book but use Gudako and you'll have my attention

Lawful Good.

They dont even know what is reddit

Fuck off with this senseless reddit shit.

Would you roll for her /fgog/?

Supports you redditors.

If I reset the island, do I get back the materials I used

>In response Mashu and the other girls in love with Gudao band together to form an anti-Kiara team
>Da Vinci

It's from yesterday's tragic Hunger games.

>Kiara summoned to Chaldea and is getting close to seducing Gudao
>Gudao
0/10

They were Herc's only kills. Karna and Atalanta had killed no one.

Can confirm this works.

Nice list but I'm not going to search up every servant, make a list for each servant under each category now.

/u/ please go

Da Vinci is probably just there to help Mashu

>non-H
Into the garbage and forgotten forever

Fuck off reddit

fucking kek

>Disgusting 2* and 3* servants
Who's that Caster?

My waifu is not from fate
>greeks
>good

Dumb male master

>AABQQ = A total nympho with a non-existant set of standards. Will decide on the most random things as being attractive enough to make someone sexually desireable, from them knowing how to cook really well to being able to juggle to making a cute face while solving a crossword puzzle. Enjoys sloppy, messy sex in places it technically shouldn't happen - like a public restroom. The thrill of being caught gets them hot as hell.
>Quick NP means they have sensitive nipples

I'm very happy.

>no one noticed fucking Altria in the OP
This general has somehow gotten even worse.

/u/ please stay

>/u/ please go
>reddit hates yuri
That explains all the shitposters over the last few years that tried to insist Veeky Forums hates and always hated yuri.

who reddit here? Add me; my name is Accelburner

Fuck off Artoriacuck. We Altria here.

>Buster NP means they have low stamina in bed
These are just ballpark estimates, of course.

Stop posting this image, it kills me because I couldn't roll Tamamo.

;_;

Kys yourself

Yuri fag, fuck off

>AAAQB = A prude who has a low sex drive mostly due to wilfull suppression of it. Becomes extremely horny if they go too long without getting laid and has their will falter though, and for all their posturing they still enjoy it normally. Loves cuddling in the afterglow and being romanced.

>50 posts
>the word reddit is already 14 times
fuck off

I see this general is as cancerous as always

>Altria in the OP
You can fucking deal with it, your thread was shit from the start.

Yuri is fine /u/ has become a tumblr infested cesspit.

God you guys are extremely bored. I'm going to Alter.

you re the tamamo guy

What would your own deck be, /fgog/?

*cums in your mouth*
cheer up

Hai hai~! I'm also from reddit~ my name is Waifuhunter!

You can't deny that Gudao in fanbooks is passive and bland as fuck. At least Gudako became a meme so she's allowed to be bubbly and weird instead of perfectly nothing for self insertion purposes.

Best set up to spam summer Mordred NP?

Good. Stay there forever.

I always hated yuri and I been here from the beggining, don't even visit reddit. But all yaoi/yuri is a big NOPE specially idiots making non-existant pairing in /a/

Is liking Raikou Reddit too?

Yeah but that's why I'm here quietly hoping for lesbo shit and not over there wallowing in the shit.

>BBQAA = A sultry seducer. Enjoys the thrill of hunting for a new target and working their way into their bedroom almost as much as the sex. Flirting is a must, as is feeding their ego. Really loves to make their partners beg for it before they give it to them, and is into light bdsm.
>Arts NP means they have an abnormal need for using 'toys' in the bedroom and find it hard to get off without them.

I'm scared of what toys Nurse might want to use

Holy shit, reddit buzzword memers beat the fuck out!

More like no one gives a shit

>BBBQA = Wants to be dommed but is too prideful to admit it openly and acts aggressively instead. Loves anal and humiliation.
>Buster NP means they have low stamina in bed but make up for it with skill.
Wow.

First good news of the day

Full Arts because I have actually no sexual libido and just want relationships and comfy stuff

I assume no one gives a shit about all this shitposting either.

What's with all these shitposts?

I don't care what memes made her of because its that, its a fucking meme. The bland responses always get in both ways either female or male so the mc was always to be intended to be a little dumb and for self insert purpose but I much prefer to see my favourite female servant getting dicked by not random faceless fat or fingering each other.

Guys, do we know FOR SURE if
Lolis>>>>Hags
or
Hags>>>>Lolis
?

Just keep your filters on and ignore them.

>AABQQ = A total nympho with a non-existant set of standards. Will decide on the most random things as being attractive enough to make someone sexually desireable, from them knowing how to cook really well to being able to juggle to making a cute face while solving a crossword puzzle. Enjoys sloppy, messy sex in places it technically shouldn't happen - like a public restroom. The thrill of being caught gets them hot as hell.

HORY SHIT

>moot
Another sellout cuck, like cirno.

Reddit thinks it's Veeky Forums, Veeky Forums thinks it's reddit

Jesus try that again in English

No, is just shit taste

Holy shit you're a fucking virgin loser.

AABQQ = A total nympho with a non-existant set of standards. Will decide on the most random things as being attractive enough to make someone sexually desireable, from them knowing how to cook really well to being able to juggle to making a cute face while solving a crossword puzzle. Enjoys sloppy, messy sex in places it technically shouldn't happen - like a public restroom. The thrill of being caught gets them hot as hell.
>Arts NP means they have an abnormal need for using 'toys' in the bedroom and find it hard to get off without them

If you could pick three 4* Servants to have their animations updated, which would they be? Hard mode: no release 4*s.

ALTRIA Lily