HEY EVERYBODY IM LATE TO WORK HOW’S YOUR MORNING SO FAR

HEY EVERYBODY IM LATE TO WORK HOW’S YOUR MORNING SO FAR

I just woke up and masturbated

My car won't start.

>He fell for the 3k Civic meme
Bro...

My pants continue to expand driving my shitbox with a 2jz.

is ur shitbox pic related? also is it really a shitbox anymore if it has a 2j??

no my shitbox is a gs300 aka the unpopular unloved cheap is300

Just started my car from the shower. It's almost 40 degrees outside! Getting dressed now.

did u get the turbocharged one

>2018 - 1
>remote start still isn't standard on every new car yet
Why live?

You haven't been late to work until you have to drive a 99 corolla at twice the limit through the middle of town in early morning traffic. At least I didn't get fired today

usually wake up at ten but woke up at 7 today to sell a pair of turbochargers i found in the back of a saab i just bought, i don't think the seller realized he left them in there because he never mentioned them lol
gonna use the money to replace the expired FIA 5 point harness in my 944 project car.
good feels

bump

how do you not...remember????.....turbochargers??????

>current boosted saab pretty cool, want more though.
>buy two more honda civics
>save for 3 months
>spend almost $2500 on two turbo chargers
>gonna have one for a drift-missle and one as a slammed daily
>women gonna be slippin on their panties
>have a lot to do today
>pick up turbo chargers from postal office
>the guy saying he's coming to pick up my saab this afternoon
>everything goes smoothly, he drives off
>go to boost civics
>mfw

that’s absurdly lucky, that’s like winning a small lottery lol.

Especially because that’s under the table so no taxes

>My Hyundai

That's a horrifying combination of words.

I went from being down $1,800 to being up $40.
So not too bad.

Fwd drift comps when

Is that a low tire warning?

Autofag

it does that every time it gets cold and i lose like 5 psi in the front left tire.
>inb4 slow leak
nah it doesn’t do that when it’s not cold

>knowing his tire is at least 5psi low
>proceeding to do 100mph

Not the brightest crayon in the box eh?

I want to kys myself

>60mph max speed

HA

what is this

If you squint, you will see that it is 60x100 mph

>1/min x100

Try 6000mph faggot.

My morning was good user, thanks. I woke up at 9am, contemplated changing my oil, realized it's 34f and went back inside. Fed my pupper, checked my finances, paid a bill. I grabbed a shower at noon and made myself a sandwich. Got ready for work at 1pm, left by 2pm (its a 45 minute commute). Now im waiting in the parking lot on Veeky Forums listening to music in my car. Work is in 7 minutes. I hope you all have good days too.

Talk to you all later, cheers.

I let my mum borrow my car for 1 hour and she fucking got slashed my front-right tire somehow

heh

fucking lmao but i bought it from ratty ass independent shop that had at least a dozen random engines all in various states of repair sitting on tires outside the shop, and the more i look at the saab the more i realize every repair is a hackjob so i can see this happening

well i’m still here to make this thread aren’t i. plus i didn’t even hit 100

i want to know how this anons day went during / after work

bump

Ok! Work went well, I started a new position coupled with a dollar and 10 cent an hour raise. It was a bit cold outside but nothing too major. Went to chic-fil-a for lunch after a cute coworker of mine invited me to grab lunch with her. She also gave me her number and her snapchat. Work went really smoothly, I got off at midnight and started heading home. Decided to take the twisty back roads route and did some stupid corner entry and ended up spinning out like a casual. It was no biggy though as I landed in a field. The worst thing that happened was getting grass caught in between my Rim and my tire which I find pretty funny. But at least now I know not to take that corner going 110mph. After I got home I let my puppy out and played with her for a bit. Went to sleep at 2am after making myself some beans and brisket.

Today I woke up at 10am. Made some lunch from some extra bean and brisket I had left over from last night. Fed my pupper her lunch of rice and chicken and then I made some more rice and chicken for her for the rest of the week (she's getting over a bad stomach bug). I went and checked on my tires expecting the grass to cause a slight air leak. The rear driver tire is a little low but it's no biggy. I'll rebead it later tonight. It's slightly warmer today than it was yesterday as I'm sitting in my car letting it warm up.

I hope you have a good day, user. Cheers

poor US people can be jailed for "speeding", as a eurofag my daily commute is at 120mph

sup from gs400 owner, do you have a nakamichi head or pioneer one?

wholesome, get well soon pupperina

it would be stolen by chavs user

The doors dont unlock when you remote start.

>my daily commute is at 120mph
Yeah, but how many countries do you have to drive through to get to work, six?
Fuck that shit.

pioneer lad