>Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s3ilXqcemOU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Here comes T.Racer!

here cums t.racer xD

7 decides what I buy

>this person plays Mercy in your games

Even her VA is ugly as fuck. How can the same company bring us both Mei and Mercy? This is criminal.

yes

if Doomfist ends up being boring garbage because of the nerfs Im done with this game

torb

ana gun

I WANT A REINHARDT TITTYPAD

lol you didn't play him in the ptr? he was garbage even before the nerfs, now he's almost as bad as junk and sym

Not today, imposter!

Overtime should be removed from the game, it's such a stupid mechanic

fucking memes

WINRAR

I wasnt able to play him in PTR and when they fixed his '''''''bugs'''''
>he's almost as bad as junk and sym
pls be joking, this sad if its true

I want to fuck Doomfist.

How many people do you think are on the Talon council and is their home base pic related

i wuv ana

What? Mercy's VA is one of like 2 that's attractive.

He's not joking, he's just dumb.

Four or five
No, they're more an extremist version of overwatch, less Legion of Doom, more Crime Syndicate of America (less Joker, more Owlman, etc)

>5/6 people on the team play perfectly
>a single retard fucks over the whole team
why is this allowed?

What if we get an animated short for Doomfist's actual release? They're clearly making it more of an event than Orisa's release, which is a smart move on their part since Orisa's release was about as exciting as your friend showing you their favorite youtubers

Hopefully someone from every continent. A Canadian villain would be really innovative

God damn it user

OwO what's this?

Quick, you need to find the other members of the Super Friends.

She's just as ugly as her in-game model.

Sym, on the other hand, looks nothing like her VA, who is quite attractive.

>more and more people saying "heal me" over mic instead of using the "I need healing" option on the wheel
Don't fucking do this.

Use the wheel, it gives me an icon AND a voice line that makes finding you considerably easier because I immediately know your general direction and character.

If you use mic to tell me you need healing I'll generally have no idea who said it because by the time I look up in the corner to see who asked, their voice icon disappears AND there's no icon to tell me your general direction either.

best ana skin?

I haven't even played Torb in forever

>those short trapcer's legs
holy kek

~~~~~HOW TO FIX COMP:~~~~~~

You choose one hero per round, in each subsequent round, any hero you've chosen previously is now blocked for you, much like in 3v3 when you win a round.

You're allowed to switch heroes ONCE per round, however what you were and what you switched to both get blocked after the round.

On the off chance a situation occurs where you're unable to choose a hero (a game going long, teammates choosing heroes that are still in your available pool, etc.,) the game will randomly assign you a hero that isn't already chosen.

This gives players a measure of freedom to use heroes they're good at, while also testing their abilities to use multiple heroes and adapt to the situation rather than just one tricking. It also incorporates more strategy and essential teamwork, as you decide who will choose what and if certain heroes should be saved for later rounds.

>google canadian villain
>get ted cruz
Kek

I found one.

>Use the wheel
>not a hotkey
Dumb healslut.

>Pharah one trick
>"HEAL ME HEAL ME HEAL ME HEAL ME PLEASE PLEASE HEAL ME PLEASE"
>Finally spot him and he's as high in the air as he can be and darting between structures as he runs away

Checked his SR and he's never made Diamond in any season, go figure.

*instalocks mercy*
:3c

Heroes that are literally their VAs:
>Lucio
>Mei
>Sombra
>D. Va
>Roadhog

Heroes that are not their VA:
>Reinhardt
>Junkrat
>Torbjorn
>Pharah

Don't post your retarded suggestions ever again

Dont do this! (。>﹏

s-sorry user, I just wanted your attention

>t. one trick

>HOW TO FIX COMP
Best performing player on the losing team will gain SR

That's it. That's all

>Reinhardt
I don't know man, Darin de Paul is as much of a meme man as Reinhardt is.
He just can't make an impression of his character to save his life

UWAA~

Hearing his actual voice was so jarring I literally had to blog about it

I still find it strange that Lucio doesn't have a HUEHUEHE accent. He IS Brazilian, right?

Eh, you have a point, his normal voice sounds strange if compared to Reinhardt's.
You can't deny he does an amazing job though.

>Canadian villain
What would his crimes be? Crossing the street on red light? Politely rejecting to taste grandmas bakery? Offering a guest pancakes without maple syrup?

Jonny Cruz's audition was so good and in character they literally dropped the Brazilian accent requirement for him. Which was a good move on their part cuz Lucio is one of the best personalities in game

XBONERS WHERE WE AT

youtube.com/watch?v=s3ilXqcemOU

Torb VA isnt swedish and torb is missing all svenska voice lines

pls explain this meme

Fathering Fariha

>No ATATATATATATATA voice line
Why the fuck would you reference shitty modern animes without referencing shitty oldschool anime?

>tfw I'll never have a 3 way with Mei and D.Va's VAs

>urovirwootch

>voice actor for Bloo voices Reaper
what is going on

>doesn't post best character for Genji's Nip VA

But I need healing slut, now get on this dicc to make me feel better

Hanzo already stole the Kenshiro reference.

YOU KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS

exactly
They fucking think Torb counters dive cause you can put his turret in a awkward spot before it gets deleted, these people are insanely stupid

Here. I'm just cheap to buy Gold so I got it for PC instead.

>Gold mccrees
can they hit anything?

Neuros, the Greek flamboyantly gay secretly evil intel collector
>M1: throw knife projectile
>M2: wind up a single slash with one of his knives. 2 second wind-up during which reduced movement speed, can be held for 4 seconds. Does 200 damage to anything one meter in front of him. Can release earlier for less damage.
>L-Shift: phase through walls (can be performed during slash wind-up)
>E: Recon sentry (deploy up to three Symmetra-like sentries that wallhack tag enemies in line of sight)
>Passive: Intel Gathering (Neuros can see the Ultimate status of enemies that he has landed a final blow on until he is killed)
>Ult: possess an enemy for up to four seconds, during which friendly fire is activated for that enemy. Can use ultimate if available. Neuros suffers 100 damage if the enemy dies while possessed.

Why would you even give them revenue by watching? Every time I see their video in the feed I just report is as child molesting and move on

SUMMER
EVENT
WHEN

I mean, there's more than just "You are already dead" voice line to fist on the north star.

Ther's plenty more obnoxious stuff out there

You're both retarded. Doomfist is fucking awesome. His entire kit is just satisfying.

>brony avatar
Of course he does. Mercy mains are always either gurl gamers, autistic betas, or closet trannies.

Link to video.

Yeah, but you're not really going to get ATATATA with just one first.

August 2nd as a guess

These are the geniuses who also gave us gems like "Sombra is a support" and "Winstons dont need healing"

Overwatch youtube is cancer and it's easy to spot posters who put stock into the shit that they push out

So is Doomfist here yet?

"Healbot"
Automated robot that walks around and supports teammates
Mouse one autolocks his medkit dispenser, filling teammates health
Mouse two dispenses nanobots that enhance teammates damage(Only one at a time)
Shift activates thrusters and propels him towards nearest teammate
He also has a bolt action rifle to defend himself, although it's extremely weak and should never ever be used
Ultimate charges very fast, and upon activation, if any of your teammates are dead, sets their respawn timer to zero and instantly teleports them to their body

Yeah, real original idea, I know.

Two weeks from now.

>+18 SR for a win
>-30 SR for a loss

Kill me

He's gonna happen around August.

No. Why do you think there are so many buff McCree thread?

Melee healer that has sub-par dps and heals allies by attacking foes. Has a parry, main skills are a parry/thrust/focused heal

But you could reference the name, at least.
Or some technique from the series, they had really stupid funny names sometimes.

SEVEN DEADLY BUTTHOLE PUCHES OF THE NORTH STAR

Getting gud at mccree isn't really paying off in this Defense Matrix Winston horseshit state of meta

He's good against pharah and team with 1 flanker, but if team has 2-3 flankers and a dive tank he gets fucked in the ass so bad.

I miss Roadmeme.

Not like he had too much going for him before they spitroasted him.

If you lose Uprising, Reinhardt and Torb's corpses get dragged through the streets like Delta Force in Mogadishu while Tracer and Mercy are raped by Eradicators

This game would be much better if they would remove every DPS character except Soldier, Pharah, Reaper, Genji and Tracer.

Nuwave force-massages healer

Yeah, playing Mccree in the current meta is fucking miserable.

You'll always be the target of every dive since you're squishy and immobile as fuck.

Soldier players like to complain about DVA but she shits on Mccree even harder.

Since you're playing Mccree you're expected to deal with the Tracer AND the Genji, AND the Pharah.

Since there's always a Mercy main on the enemy team, you have to hope your flanker is competent enough to hunt them down, otherwise all your hard work is invalidated.

>Destiny 2 beta is out
See you nerds in a week.

Can't rape the willing.

Destiny is garbage, more boring than Overwatch