/mbg/ - Mount & Blade General

Wasteland edition

(Looted) thread: (Cross-thread)

READ THE PASTEBIN BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS.

LATEST BANNERLORD INFO/VIDEOS:

Revealed at E3 2017:
[YouTube] Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord E3 2017 Cavalry Sergeant Gameplay (embed)
[YouTube] Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord E3 2017 Horse Archer Sergeant Gameplay (embed)

Last blog:
taleworlds.com/en/Games/Bannerlord/News/174

OLDER BANNERLORD INFO/VIDEOS: See Pastebin

PASTEBIN: pastebin.com/cZ4jSufd (embed)

M&B Wiki: mountandblade.wikia.com/wiki/Mount_and_Blade_Wiki

NOOB GUIDE: imgur.com/a/FMAqV

>user's mods and upstab guide:
pastebin.com/agwZu9Df (embed)

>/mbg/ Steamgroup
steamcommunity.com/groups/mountandbladevg

New Modules :
>Dickplomacy
mediafire.com/file/i6y5khh7w6u3t9y/Dickplomacy_4.3.0.7b.7z
>Modded Hispania 1200
mediafire.com/file/51qiedmuthgm804/Hispania2000_modded.7z
>Custom troop trees
moddb.com/mods/custom-troop-trees/downloads/custom-troop-trees-version-2-beta
>CTT for Dickplomacy
mediafire.com/?8qbwrc98hqt8o9b

>"I made a mod recently or updated it. Wat do?"
Link to the OP in your post so that it might be easier to find for the one making the next OP (also for regular people).

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IUkL42p3Mss
youtube.com/watch?v=BMeqj8WG0a8
youtube.com/watch?v=JKBZ6XtJ5lQ
youtube.com/watch?v=pDzhFBGKQDQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Cue7fJIjLJs
amazon.com/Haec-est-victoria-La-Guerra/dp/B008SAFULS
youtube.com/watch?v=tqZSoR2611g
youtube.com/watch?v=fj3sg5yy0Ns
youtube.com/watch?v=RkNfecjYwPk
youtube.com/watch?v=el93MIxAf-c
youtube.com/watch?v=63yTUdPU_bQ
youtube.com/watch?v=HnBa8cTi7Bk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

rhodoks are white and based

Is pop really that bad?

The age of Rhodok bullying is over. Now WE bully.

please dont do op ever again

READ THE FUCKING LORE

Daily reminder that PooP is the most overrated mod in Warband and it was made by an elf obsessed hack who couldn't come up with anything better than ripping off Tolkiem
Perisno is garbage too

>playing gekopoojo as anything other than a White male at the head of a white male army

American objective: Remove Vietnam from USSR backed vietcong aggressors from sacking the south.
North Vietnam objective: Remove yanks from area.
Result: Yanks called it a day, left, 2 years later, khmers came in & fucked shit up.

ftfy

>that OP
wew
>khmers in Vietnam
>yanks calling it a day somehow invalidates gook objective completion
Ebin post my fat friend.

giving up is a type of losing

Are you still denying you lost? How obsesed of you...
>WE JUST TACTICALLY RETREATED WE DIDNT LOSE AGAINST SOME RICE FARMES
>YOU KNOW WE COULD HAVE GONE WITH EVERYTHING AGAINST THEM RIGHT
>WE COULD HAVE NUKED THEM BUT WE DIDNT
Americans are the most bitter loosers.

>/mbg/ - Vietnam War general

That will have to do since /rs2g/ died.

>still no bannerlord release date

Sounds good to me, first obesed edition and now this. How will americans ever recover? Or maybe not, this is not even M&B related, its ok to bully swadians since they at least form part of the game but the thread is too derailed lately
Wait, it died? Fuck I havent bought the game yet but was enjoying the content posted in there.

>acts like he knows what he's talking about
>doesn't know about the White Scarves

>yanks create state in South Vietnam
>mission acomplished
>leave

neck yourself

And what happened to that South Vietnam state? :)

It failed years after the United States left. You don't retroactivally lose.

>create a shitty hut
"WE DID IT"
>5s after you leave, it collapses
"What the fuck you assholes, you call that a hut?"
"...."
"...."
"We built a hut!"

tournament

>Japan takes over philipines tomorrow
>haha americucks BTFO Japan won WW2

Americans just went to napalm some rice farmers but ended up BTFO despite the obvious advantages and did nothing but destabilize the country like WTF why say communism doesnt work if you just keep sabotaging it still it doesnt work but that was a dick move America >:C
nice analogy bro

>some non-playable faction has all the cool armors

>cool
>fantasyshit strapless bikini armor

shut up, you faggots never complain about the half naked nords, stupid man-lover.

Nords are plebs.

>you faggots never complain about the half naked nords

what are you talking about you idiot?

You know what I'm talking about. When there's a shirtless bandit with ripped pecs and abs coming towards you in an agressive manner, you homos never say a word. You never complain about that, when there's a hot girls with big titties showing some skin, you faggots go "ewww bikini armor!!!".

>giving up
but the US established a truce with North Vietnam and pulled it's troops when they saw no further agression.
North vietnam attacked once all and every US troop was out of South Vietnam cause otherwise they'd have gotten fucking annihlilated.
The US did it's mission in Nam, but commies can't be trusted.
>but ended up BTFO
>implying
north vietnam got fucking chewed to the bone.
*teleports behind you with 7 athletics*
*axes you in two hits*
nothing personel, kid

You cant deny that the biggest potency in the world struggled against some rice farmers, of course the rice farmers didnt got it easy but they did a lot with what they had. Just admit your little America isnt perfect user :), its not problem :)))

fuck this shit it has turned into yet another /pol/, it was already but no in this istance also BANNERLORD SOON

Whos worse, the bad boy who gets "rekt" by a rice farmer

or the eurocuck who takes it in the ass from the bad boy :)

>why dont looters have top tier armor

>ITT

>Implying Im an eurocuck.
Go microwave some water or something
What the fuck user? Bandits usually have shrek armor.

Based Perisno.

>Implying Im an eurocuck.
sure you're not sweetie. Don't you have some caliphate cock to swallow :)))

I have no idea what the other conversation option leads to because I always choose that one.

kek isnt that an armor that elves in TLD use

We have already discussed my ethnicity a thread ago user.
Go be obesed somewhere else please, I dont like your passive agressivenes :((((((((((((((((

yep

uh huh. I can hear the loudspeakers for the mosque already hun. Don't be late, wouldn't want to get beheaded now. ;))))

I think I called it a day, Im gonna stop shitposting with you but dont think I lost user, we got a truce right? ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;)))))))))))))). That means I technically won, just like Americans in Vietnam!

Fuck these faggots

Jesus fucking christ, will you two get a room and suck each other off already?

>That means I technically won, just like Americans in Vietnam!
You only win if you do what you set out to do before you leave, just like the Americans in vietnam :^))((

But they're useful as fuck.

gas yourself elflover

I don't need to love them to make them shoot my enemies to shit while I sit back and relax.

Hey guys my passion for M&B has been recently reignited and I've put like 30 hours in this week alone. I just found out about Viking Conquest too, can I get a quick rundown on whether its worth playing over the original?

I really wish Mount and Blade had the character complexity of CK2. That'd make it the perfect game for me
I just want to raise a family with my loving pure steppe waifu, is that so much to ask for?

just move to the steppes faggot

you'll fit right in with the rest of the shitskins

>being a fag enabler
elves belong in the harem

even the boy elves

>being an elffucker
even more disgusting tbqh

elves were built for sex

what fucking mongoloid made the OP
jesus fuck

is this from SDT? surprised that's still around.

whats with the small titties

>is this from SDT? surprised that's still around.
there's mods for different positions now
>whats with the small titties
(male)

it's an elf
he's gay

you don't need that second line user

why do all of the redone assets in PloP look like complete ass

you should see how they looked before

US objective was to prevent a unified communist Vietnam. That entailed maintaining a stable Republic of Vietnam. The National Liberation Front sought to liberate the South, with North Vietnamese, Chinese and Russian help. So the US gave up, which I think was smart, and the Viet Cong won. it was a limited loss for the US, a major victory for Vietnam.

By 1972, the South was anything but stable. Foreign aid accounted for the majority of the South's budget, and it was cut off. Meanwhile, the ceasing of operations against the Ho Chi Minh Trail (as the Igloo White) meant that now the Cong could gain foothold in the countryside. So the US failed at what it was set to do.

linebacker II was a nightmare for both the North and the US: north was on the brink of extinction, the US didn't have the will to lose more b52s.

>but muh paris treaty, the gommies betrayed us!
even the south was against the treaty, as it was obviously the product of the US shifting its goalposts. If war is a battle of wills, the US lost theirs. It didn't include the NLF.

in the end it was a good thing, us-chinese rapprochement ensured balance of power in southeast asia.

i will go play suvarnabhumi now

i know they looked like shit before but they still do now
looks like plastic

b-but mcdonalds

How accurate is this

I'm posting Cao Cao in honour of the poster who was posting in honour of the original Cao Cao poster until we get a good Romance of the three kingdoms mod.

poor little nord boy getting VAEGIR'D

Caocaoposting? More like c a c a p o s t i n g
>Captcha tells me to stop
I will only stop when Titus finally gets the cross!

Really makes you think, huh?

I really hope that fucking Titus has some nice vacations on Narbo

How the hell nobody has made it yet. Aren't three kingdoms fans some of the most autistically dedicated fans ever.

I have no idea. Sounds convincing though.

But remember that the birth of a successful nation might be worth a few wars. Freedom isn't free, after all.

Burt it's only worth it if the nation is in fact sustainable and its citizens free.

youtube.com/watch?v=IUkL42p3Mss
youtube.com/watch?v=BMeqj8WG0a8

>cav sarg gameplay
D-did they make an inhouse version of freelancer for Bannerlord?

Yep!

Its more than freelancer. When you get high enough in the ranks you'll be given comamnd of a little squad of men (at first) and be given directions on what your group should focus/defend/attack/harass etc.
Which, indeed, really does make the freelancer concept more interesting.

i'd call you a newfag and to read the OP but the fucking retard who made the thread fucked up all the links

how do I get better faces in swedish mayo?

I love being a rapist

Stop this user

I want it so bad, but it's never coming

Stop taunting me

I'm calling the police

I love being (the)rapist*

I'm just posting it so that the next one making OP has an easier time finding it

It's time for some quaility autism post /mbg/ about music and history thanks to Mount and Blade.

(all memes aside) Perisno music selection is superb, having a lot of traditional songs. for example:
Les Choeurs de l'Armée Rouge - Les vaillants Cosaques
youtube.com/watch?v=JKBZ6XtJ5lQ
Die Streuner - In Jedem Vollen Becher Wein
youtube.com/watch?v=pDzhFBGKQDQ

But I also notice some songs in my languages: castellano(spanish) and català. well, old versions of those languages. So I started to research a bit, and find this group called Capella de Ministrers. It was created by Carles Magraner (Spain, Valencia) and they do traditional music being as accurate as possible.

I will name and explain some history of this songs (you can listen them in the Perisno mod). First of all, almost all of them are a musical genre called Ensalada. this style was very popular in the iberian peninsula during the Renaissance, very cheerful and fun for the courtiers/nobility parties. It was a mix of styles like madrigal, popular songs, villancico, romance and others from that era.

Dindirindin - Anónimo (Cancionero de Palacio) played by Capella de Ministrers
youtube.com/watch?v=Cue7fJIjLJs

Mateu Fletxa el Vell - Haec est victoria "La Guerra" played by Capella de Ministrers
amazon.com/Haec-est-victoria-La-Guerra/dp/B008SAFULS
(only place I found you can listen a bit of the song)

Bartomeu Càrceres - La Negrina played by Capella de Ministrers
youtube.com/watch?v=tqZSoR2611g

This genre biggest piece was published in Prague (1581), by Mateu Fletxa el Jóven (the young) who was the nephew of Mateu Fletxa el Viejo (the old). It had 14 ensaladas (8 from old Fletxa, 2 from young Fletxa, 2 from Vila, 1 from Càrceres, 1 from Chacón) and some supplement songs.

damn nigga that is some ratchet ass nigga gangsta rap

ITT: We deny what happened with the rice farmers again

ITT: We learn to love rape

One of those extra songs was from Joan Brudieu, another catalan spanish composer. And from this author, there is another song in the Perisno mod:

Joan Brudieu - Ya tocan los atabales (Madrigal V. Las cañas.Texto: anónimo XV-XVI) played by Capella de Ministrers
youtube.com/watch?v=fj3sg5yy0Ns

The last song used by Perisno from Capella de Ministrers is this one from Berenguer de Palou. This man was a trobador and composer from the XII and probably the oldest knowed catalan one:

Berenguer de Palou - Aital Dona played by Capella de Ministrers
youtube.com/watch?v=RkNfecjYwPk

Funny enough, there was a noble in the 1180-1242 also called Berenguer de Palou I, who was bishop of Barcelona 1200-1206.
His son, Berenguer de Palou II was also bishop of Barcelona in 1212 (he is buried in our Catedral de Barcelona in fact) and this one was some badass motherfucker:
he fought in 1212 with Pedro II de Aragón against the muslims in the Battle of Las Navas de Tolosa
he was a negotiator but finally fought on the Albigensian/Cathar Crusade, where Pedro II de Aragón died in the Battle of Muret
he participate in 1219 in the Fifth Crusade sending 50 knights and some peons
he was a good friend of Jaume I El Conquistador (son and heir of Pedro II)
he fought in 1225 with Jaume I in the failed siege of Peñiscola (conquered later on)
he also follow Jaume I in the reconquista of Mallorca, with 99 knights and 1000 peons
in that campaign, he was injured and had 1 foot mutilated
he follow one last time his friend Jaume I to reconquer Valencia
he died in 1241 and like I said he is currently buried in the Catedral de Barcelona a noble/bishop in ~1180-1242 also called Berenguer de Palou I, who was bishop of Barcelona 1200-1206/watch?v=RkNfecjYwPk

pic related, the one with the cleric helmet sitting at Jaume I side.

please go back to /tesg/

>ratchet ass nigga gangsta rap
you aint heared nuffin yet, mah nibba

youtube.com/watch?v=el93MIxAf-c

I Want To Play Bonerlord

>he died in 1241 and like I said he is currently buried in the Catedral de Barcelona a noble/bishop in ~1180-1242 also called Berenguer de Palou I, who was bishop of Barcelona 1200-1206/watch?v=RkNfecjYwPk
oops, some miss/error text at the end from the copypaste from my wordpad :(

more ensaladas, Deus Vult!

Bartomeu Cárceres - FALALALANLERA played by La Capella Reial de Catalunya
youtube.com/watch?v=63yTUdPU_bQ

Anónonimo (maybe Mateu Fletxa el Vell) - RIU RIU CHIU played by Oxford Camerata
youtube.com/watch?v=HnBa8cTi7Bk

Actually pretty interesting.