/mbgg/ - Mobage General #732

Nun loli edition

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>Current English Games
Potion Maker, Terra Battle, Panzer Waltz, Valkyrie Connect, Astral Stairways

>Current Foreign games
Battle Girl High School, Shironeko Project & Tennis, Warship girls, Shoumetsu Toshi, Girls Frontline, Alternative Girls, Destiny Child, #Compass, Tagatame, Houkai Impact, Tenka Hyakken, Azur Lane, Project Tokyo Dolls

>For a complete list of games played in the thread and more information about them, please read this:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help! The game I want to play is not available for download on the store:
Read this for information on how to find APKs or getting around region locks.
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

>Previous thread:
Remember to REPORT and IGNORE shitposters. Replying to them only helps them shit up the thread and makes you as bad as them.

Other urls found in this thread:

lp.alterna.amebagames.com/campaign/1st-anniversary/
priconne-redive.jp/character/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Superior sords.

Gonna repost these new leaked swords.

>No part 3 swimsuits
I was mislead. Time to drown my sorrows in Shion's anniversary gacha.

Call the police anons. If this girl makes it to my bridge, the gropening will be intense and then right afterwards, crimes will be committed.
Call them and hope they make it to me before Theresa does.

Reminder that the free 30 roll is available now in compass, be sure to change your time zone to Jap if you can't see it. Includes SR and UR cards so it's good for rerolling. On a side note, I wish the trillion teslas every match would fuck off.

Going to watch the stream in a bit and post anything extra the other user doesn't mention. But maybe reading the slides is enough.

>Anniversary gacha
>1.5x
Unless they said anything about login rewards being high, going to skip this.

Doesn't mean there can't be one after this.

I'm doing the events in Kr to try her and damn i love her already.
Her voice is cute and i love how she call the monsters trash.

I still don't even know what the game is. No one ever posts screenshots of the gameplay. Is it just full PVP?

Sigh, this underage just realized the greatness of Theresa..
Feeling awful..

Since we have the full anniversary update now, here's a full recap:
Campaign site: lp.alterna.amebagames.com/campaign/1st-anniversary/

Part 1:
- Alarm clock (showcased in the livestream)
- Homescreen revamp (showcased in the livestream)
- Clover rabbits trials added (only the first two parts)
- Team-specific charm seal equip
- Trials dungeon for trial items

Part 2:
- Win 3 PvP fights in a row to fight against a 'rival'
- Gacha revamp (showcased in the livestream)
- Mission and login bonus changes
- Titles; can be showcased on your profile; unlocked via missions
- Weekly ranking for the 2nd training added (goes live on the 24th)

Part 3:
- Shion VR live
- Cat leotard login bonus
- Anniversary gacha (including a free 10-roll and (multiple?) single rolls)
- Anniversary event (Sylvia and Chiho event cards)
- Quartz sale

Also, Skill cookies for your trial cards will be added to the platinum badge exchange shop (250 per cookie). Silver and gold coin gacha will also drop those badges now. This should be everything important for now.

I meant to write 'only 2 parts last year'. The next cards will likely be Naomi, Airi or Yui according to the leak list

Some additional notes for AG
The anniversary gatcha will start off with a 1.5x rate for 4 star characters similarly to Chiho's swimsuit gatcha
Ontop of this, purchasing the 9000 yen Quartz package will give a bonus 50% quartz
It's time to open up the wallet, gaijins

>ever spending money on AG
No thanks. It's right up there with colopl games for shit I'd never in my right mind spend money on.

Yes

>Homescreen revamp
So can we finally customize the house we live in or choose between different ones or something.
>1.5x rate
Shion here I come. I didn't save up for 2 months to start spending real money now, so please come to me.

The free 10-roll and free daily single are for normal gacha from the looks of it.
The Anniversary gacha gives Dress tickets, to exchange for the version Nono is wearing for anyone.

I'd consider it, if the gacha didn't shit all over me for swimsuits. Now I'm convinced any amount of quartz won't get a featured 4*

Nope, no customization. It's just the Hitomi School map. And I just noticed it's not the homescreen but a seperate icon on the bottom.

>Only 2 regular gacha tickets from the nicostream presents
Even the guests' luck is shit.

Fuck the police, i'm going to start a family with theresa

I'm pretty sure the stream "gacha" is rigged to never give anything good

Judging from the comments it seems that there's a 4* character ticket mixed in there
I doubt any of the guess will ever pull it though

When will they add rabbits or newer cards to their ""pick"" tickets?

Having a pick ticket but only have the first 9 4* characters ever in the game has to be the most retarded thing I've ever seen.

Guests*

Please fuck off.

Will you protect this smile user?

Make sure to roll lots on her gacha to make her happy

Yep, and they don't add back in anything and keep a page updated with what's been taken. It's like an event's Lucky Gacha, and even working like one if my experience from the last event is anything to go by.

Anyone have an idea of how her A version plays out?

Someone said its pretty easy to get via mission shards and I hope its great like Sakura's A version

Probably not.

But after I spend all my gems failing to get her, I'll grind out her A and protect that one.

What is the rune memory announcement on Shironeko about? Are they going to do a rerun of the events mentioned?

>Rerun islands
>But without the reset to get more jewels out of them

U S E L E S S

No. You pay 1mil to unlock the event for 1 hour

I cant wait to grope her and get her to max affection. Not looking forward to her swimsuit being the only paid one though.

Who is still rolling for Zero Chronicle here?

Got Iris in 750 and peaced out

Speaking of Honkers, are the translated 4 hearts lines compiled somewhere? I've seen Sakura and Kiana's posted in the thread.

I like this nerd. I hope she and the idoru appear in the Kogafest we'll be having this month, but i kinda doubt.

I tried it in KR and it's pretty good.
She attack really fast and got some range, also some aoe with her weapon skill and ultimate.
She is a better ranged and loli than Bronya.

They're already in the game data for whatever reason, so it's definitely possible.

I'm two 11s away from another memeorial sword so I figure why not

I spent enough, now I'm just sticking with my zero Zeros.

I don't care about her so I spent all my gems rolling the current gear gacha. I'll just farm her bunny version later.

>Rolling for weapons instead of a cute loli

Disgusting
I bet you're one of those people that play for the gameplay

wondering why nobody here seems to talk about valiant forces, doesnt it count not as an moba? because of certain mmo elements?

>english games

Big boobs are the best.

Disgusting

>not even all that big

Only good bunny is bunny Theresa

When are we getting that version?

voice acting is japanese or some sort, what kind of argument is that

He's shitposting user

Stop shitposting

Ok :(

Good boi :)

then is there legit reason no one of you seems to play valiant force? dont want to shill it or anything, but its legit fun in my opinion

When is Houkai getting PvP so these wonderful anons can let their cute girls speak for themselves in a goood old-fashioned trial by combat?
There they can work out their differences in their chest size preference!

I've cleaned up Upcoming mobage doc from already released games (e.g. SinoAlice, Tenka Hyakken), updated release dates and pre-reg links, added Re:Dive and Macross idol game and sorted everything in assumed release order.

If you know about any upcoming mobile games and ongoing pre-reg events please add them to the list. I just want to know when I can come back to these threads for another fotw/fotm to have fun with everyone.

More like trial by wallet
Whoever has the deepest wallet wins

I tried it back then. Pretty good effort for a SEA company, its 2D art is good and Nips VA is good, 3D model is kind of so-so, my problem is the gameplay. I don't like its gameplay.

That new Yoshida game from cygames, forgot the title.

People dont really like playing English games because they're almost always inferior to the original
If its not on the OP and it doesnt have its own general then its not played

>have fun with everyone.
What a sweet dream you are having.

Why does it have to be a new game?

Just pick up an old game with a fun update like Houkai for Theresa, Shironeko for the anniv update or AG for the anniv update like people have been doing.

This, gameplay wasn't too great. The grind for upgrading units is silly, there's an extreme focus on pvp arena and I'm not a fan of pvp and difficulty spike is silly as well. Can clear middle difficulty by like first week with some upgrade units but you can't clear highest difficulty without new units, broken summoners or other shit.

The 3D models really do look awful considering how pretty decent and great some of the art is.

Thanks a bunch user

I haven't played a game together with mbgg ever since Union League.

I've been rerolling Tokyo Dolls with /mbgg/ for 1 day.
Does it count?

so what makes Prince of Darkness(and by extent, berserker) good?

The one you get from the Beginner Mission will always only have the Dogs and Cats Twilight Cross cards. The recently added Maid Yui and Police Rei to it but that's only for the ticket from the gacha.

Can I get a little direction in Houkai? I started recently and I'm only level 20 so I can't do open world yet, what should I be doing?

I'm just progressing through the game on hard, but it's giving me a level block to continue and in the map select there is like 3 more stage sets available in the right column and some event stages or something on the right column?

I'm just really not sure what I should be grinding towards and what's useful to me. I'm doing the "do the stage which drops piece of the costume you want 3 times" thing but I'm not sure what else I should be doing at this level. Can I grind for better weapons at any of the current events?

From playing the KR version i think Theresa VA is Yukari Tamura.

>Why does it have to be a new game?
Do you know what the word "upcoming" means?

Try reading the rest of the post first

Purple crystal quests for weapon exp
Orange crystal quests for stigmata exp
Chip quests for character exp
That other one with different shaped crystals for evo fodder, today is diamond ones

They're all good to have, even if you don't need them right away. If you're in the armada, the armada quests (green room) mostly ask for that kind of stuff.

For weapons, there's weekly quests that cycle. First difficulty gives a 3* version, third (lv50) gives a 4*. Guaranteed drop the first time, rare drop after.

They're not great, but they can be good for filling gaps. Especially if you're saving gems while waiting for a useful gacha.

clearly freshness is what keeps him going, user

Keep playing the story on normal, unlock Hard 1-25 (Assault Mei), 1-31 (Shield Bronya) and 2-5 (Saint Kiana) whenever you can and farm fragments there. All of them are solid characters. Pick one if you don't want to spend all your AP farming characters. Whenever you're bored of the story you can go to the Extra Gaiden to get some Himeko fragments, weapons and stigmatas.

The current vs Bronya event quest node 1 and 3 gives a sword for Himeko on first clear. Every week there is a different quest which gives a different weapon. They aren't particularly strong but some have useful skills. Still better than nothing.

Claim your princess-fu
priconne-redive.jp/character/
(Scroll down to see the other characters)

I wasnt expecting there to be so many characters, its giving me Ensemble Girl vibes but hopefully its nowhere near as jewish
Gameplay that they revealed so far looks pretty shitty but the character designs are cute so I'll atleast give it afew days try

Based on the schedule for the giveaway campaigns they've got going, (on twitter)
Im predicting the game will probably be released in about a months time, maybe less

Are we seriously getting another UMP? For what purpose?

to complete the yuri threesome

kusoge

Is that her? She looks so different from the other two. If it's not incest I don't want it in my yuri threesome.

Going through the baby levels of endless abyss again in houkai is so satisfying because everything melts when I hit it

I like this girl.

It's cygames so I expect i to be pretty jewish, but I doubt it'll be as bad as Ensemble Girls was.

Can't they just stop sucking HK's cock for 5 seconds? We don't even have any SCARs yet and everyone knows what those are from games.

very cute

>8 years old
user...

how can it be a yuri threesome when 9's marriage line is about really becoming family with (You)

Sounds like the perfect age to breed

None of the girls really appeal to me but I guess I'll go with the yandere.

I can't get it up unless their age is a single digit.

Arisu and Momoka are at the perfect age to breed too

I assume they'll drop the original 'online game' theme/story?

I don't think they lean toward HK more than other manufacturer. They just prefer keeping popular guns as long as possible, because obviously they will release them as 5* or at worst 4*.

That actually explains a lot, thanks user.
Didn't realize that's what the differences in crystals were.
Why continue on Normal instead of Hard? Is there a reason to keep playing Normal instead of just sticking to Hard and beyond for the end of time?

As for the weapon event, I don't think my girls are strong enough for that yet. I've barely cleared the Bronya fight, was essentially in a constant state of buttclench timing my dodges.
Really all I want is just a different launcher for Bronya. The early ones have her tiny body shudder with every missile she fires, so if you fire it in slomo, half of that slomo is just her getting all the rockets out. I know she gets different projectiles and I would fucking LOVE one where a full charge shot doesn't take longer to fire than it does to charge in slo-mo.
Is there one that drops anywhere in the story or is it off to the equipment gacha for me? The stats don't matter as much as the firing delay to me.

cygames mascot girl

I just want my gunfu mk20 already, I'd even settle for a mk16 ;_;

Monica is in princess connect?

I know who i'm rerolling for