totalwar.com/blog/lizardmen-army-roster/

High Elf Roster Reveal:
totalwar.com/blog/high-elf-army-roster/

Total War: WARHAMMER 2 – Announcement Cinematic Trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=fXxe897bW-A

>FAQs and General Info
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications

Last thread Screenshot sharing and campaign posting encouraged!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VhDkfdpJYp4
sega.com/sega-approved-partner-list)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

KRAKA DRAK

Guys, how could CA introduce Cathay/Nippon into the game without adding land beyond the mountains of Mourn? Expeditions? Where would they land- Lustria, Southlands or even the Old World?

/ourguy/

Will never get official content!

youtube.com/watch?v=VhDkfdpJYp4

W H E N
H
E
N

>Dogs of War will happen because Estalia has a major presence in Lustria
>Kislev will happen because Warhammer 3 won't have a "good" guys faction otherwise
>DAWI ZHARR will happen because Ogres will need to fight something
>Middenland will happen because CA noticed the demant
>Luthor Harkon will possibly happen as a FLC lord
What a time to be alive, bros

>Nippon

We know even less about them than we about Cathay. As for how and where, maybe we'll get them in 3. They could be a foe for Ogres, since they're close to each other.

WHO IS A FUCKING OLD FRIEND?!?!?!!?!?

They would maybe try to seize Vortex.

P-Please, no more chariots!

Let's all take a moment to appreciate the fact that CA doesn't have to stick to existing armies and rulebooks when producing new content.

Then let's also remember that this is surely a course to ruin and that before all is said and done it will go full retard and give us race packs that don't even make sense.

Vampire content.

Mini campaign

> Cathay
Southlands colonies, maybe?
> Nippon
They used to be represented as mercenaries in the Old World, so you could certainly have them as wandering bands for hire like the Ogres.

> Dogs of War
> Estalia
Estalia does have colonies, but you're more likely to see Marco Columbo (a Tilean) since he's a named character who was in charge of a colony in the New World.

new chapter when

Doesn't Nippon worship a vampire or a literal Dragon or a dragon vampire thing

>inb4 free-LC is conquer anywhere for all factions with the ability to build outposts.

>Anyone pre-ordering Total War: WARHAMMER II through a SEGA approved retailer before release, or buying in the first week on sale, will gain the Early Adopter Bonus of the free Norsca Race Pack DLC for the original Total War: WARHAMMER. This Early Adopter Bonus is available from SEGA approved retailers only; please check in-store for physical retailers or here (sega.com/sega-approved-partner-list) for an exhaustive list of digital retailers and more details as to what constitutes a SEGA approved retailer.

>race packs that don't even make sense
Unlike GW, CA seem to actually like the WHFB fluff.

The obvious next step is Araby, followed by Dogs of War, the latter being fairly cheap because it just takes a lot of pre existing units from other factions and giving them a light reskin.

When there is rape

That's Cathay, they have a Dragon Emperor that may or may not be an actual Dragon

I think Kislev is more plausible.

> alternate Empire starts
> Chaos Warrior fixes
> Kislev
> Krell
> Jabberslythe/Ghorgon
No, you get the FIMIR

Why does he have a Skink print

Cathay's Dragon Emperor may also be known as the Monkey King and have a Skaven advisor. That's the problem with these experimental eastern nations they played with but ultimately abandoned: Their lore is spotty and inconsistent.

Soon we will have the rape we seek.

when ? youtube.com/watch?v=VhDkfdpJYp4

PONTUS

>daily reminder that when dust settles, Warhammer will be THE ultimate Total War experience
>daily reminder that histfags will stay in denial, crying about B-BUT M-MUH HISTORICAL SERIES

>implying anyone gives much of a shit about those
What happens when you get your alternative Middenland start as empire?

Oh yeah, you get a boring as shit campaign where you just fight horsemen and chariots all day.

Norsca's a good idea because it makes everyones campaign more interesting because they literally hate everyone.

Why do people like these boring ass fucks? Is it just DUDE RAPE LMAO?

>tfw you will see Albion Champion Light Cataphract Chariots (Blasting Charges) in your lifetime

My wish is for them to add everything and the final combined world map is a globe.

>the final combined world map is a globe
muh

I don't think it was ever established to be a globe, there could be continents beyond Lustria for all we know
Fourecks when?

This literally doesn't matter because you can buy the key at any site, register it the day it comes out, and get the DLC because Steam registers it as you bought the game.

that's a terrible idea.

They'd literally have to invent fuckloads of factions for Cathay and Nippon to fight otherwise they'd just be way too powerful.

The Warp Gates are often referred to as "Polar"

But if you were to play as Nippon, would you be a horde then?
A Cathay colony could have an interesting relationship with the homeland, with special missions and successes earning you bonuses

That's not how it works. Unless you get an extra DLC key with the TWW2 key, you WILL miss out on the DLC.

>inb4 every norscan settlement leads to a field battle and the entire campaign is dogshit

Nobody sane has ever gotten close enough to establish distance.

A VOTE FOR THROGG IS A VOTE FOR THROGG.

That's how it worked for Warhammer I, I bought it on G2A for 40$ a few days before it released, redeemed the key and got the DLC. I'm sure its no different for the second one.

>attacking settlements when you can confederate

>shogun2
>black and red nips declare war on me as I back my white and green allies in a war against christian daimyo of kyushu
>I invite my allies to war
>they decline, breaking the alliance
>but still go to war with black and red nips on their own
>now we've split kyushu and they've a -40 break alliance opinion penalty of me and I don't want to fight the black and red nips while they've armies on my border

It's because what they're based on (Fomorians of Celtic myth) aren't done as often in fantasy settings and the Fimir were specifically created to be an original race that wasn't tied to Tolkien or real-world history. But due to certain misfortunes - their models being monster sized but their stats being human level - no one bought them because they weren't viable. Add that on top of their earliest defining traits being rape (Beastmen had this too but it's easier to just accept them as random animal men) and GW just stayed away from using them.

It's jut a really neat throwback and legitimately distinct from other races.

Cathay
>Hobgoblins
>WoC
>Ogres
>Greenskins
>Beastmen

Nippon
>Skaven
>Beastmen

Yes and no.

Fimir were shot, killed and buried by GW which wanted to forget whole rape-for-mates ordeal but never bothered retconning them. They're like Squats or Zoats, another set of races GW made but was abandoned afterwards. CA are basically digging up something really, really old and nostalgic and adding it into the game, and considering the lore and background behind the Fimir it's like giving GW the middlefinger

there's maps the explicitely show that the warp gate is at the pole.

now if there's hidden continents in the warp gate or in magic folds in reality anywhere on the warhammer world.

who knows.

>Kislev will happen because Warhammer 3 won't have a "good" guys faction otherwise
Kislev can't be a part of TWW 3.

But I don't want to vote for Throgg!

>tfw you started the Throgg campaign, planted the seed many many months ago. Vote Yhrogg, mayor Yhrogg, make this Troll Country great again. and it happened, it ACTUALLY fucking happened, of all the lords, of just one slot available for anyone else, he got it, our boy, our King, the real King in the North.

WE DID IT EVERYONE, THANKYOU SO MUCH! WE'LL TAKE NOT-CANADA FROM THE GAY PRIDERS TOO!
WE CAN DO ANYTHING!

In all seriousness, was CA watching us?

Deep as mutton.

YOU NO VOTE THROGG? YOU GET CLUB TO HEAD!

Grace is always watching.

>tfw you unironically more excited for fantasy edgy viking, than for Elfs and lizards

Is there something wrong with me?

I don't remember seeing that there when I preordered on Saturday, did it add just now?

no user, I feel you.
And i'm actually even more excited about hunkering down in Norsca, leaving the old world alone, and then sailing west to fuck up the vile creatures that dwell in the new world.

I'm still more hyped about Best Elves, but yeah, Norsca looks amazing.

Hello, I have a question on behalf of the Norscan Fimir community. How will voting Throgg benefit the Fimir people?

So badly want to play as Dark Elves

I think you'll find he said "Best Elves" not "Worst Elves"

Is this Skaven in disguise?

A what?

You can already play the Worst Elves though.

MORE TROLL IMMIGRANTS MEANS MORE BANG BANG BABY MAKE

It won't, Norsca ain't big enough for everyone and nobody likes your kind. FIMIR GO HOME

But Wood Elves are already in the game?

You'll have FREEDOM
FREEDOM TO EAT AND RAPE PEOPLE!
VOTE THROGG

God I wish we would get River Trolls and Troll Hags.

What happens if a Fimir has consensual sex with a human woman?

So what magics does Norsca get? I assume its just the same as the Chaos lores

babby is made

burning chaos insignia on the grass and people in white ghost costumes come and get you.
NO NORSCAN DAUGHTER OF MINE LAYIN' WITH NO DIRTY FIMIGGERS!

And then lynch

>Shaman Sorcerer (Lores of Death, Metal Fire)
>Fimir Balefiend (Lores of Shadows, Fire)

I NEED TO SEE THE COMBINED MAP.

I NEED TO KNOW HOW TO PLAY IT.

I NEED TO KNOW IF YOU HAVE TO OPEN WARHAMMER II TO ACTIVATE, CAN USE WARHAMMER I OR WILL IT HAVE A SEPERATE DESKTOP ICON. HOLY SHIT.

I NEED TO SEE HOW MUCH BIGGER IT WILL BE, AND IF SETTLEMENTS WILL BE CUT TO MAKE PROVINCES SMALLER.

I NEED MORE. MORE. MOOOOORE

>All fimir, including the single unit hero character, get armor sundering

lel

I bet this is gonna be totally balanced.

Chill out, you are not going to get it any soon.

Hags soon

>Undead factions have no ranged units whatsoever

How the fuck am I supposed to defeat chaos when even their mid tier infantry is better than my best infantry?

Also,
>charge at the backs of assortment of marauders and chosen with black knights and hexwraiths
>my cavalry takes more damage than the unit they charged

Do these niggas have spikes on their backs or what?

Yes, duh. That's their whole point.

>Vampires complaining about Chaos being OP

What fucking planet am I on

Fuck off vampire fags. You've got a million spellcasters and a grand cadre of flying units.

Dude, you have access to crazy powerful magic and regen. Every unit has fear and gnerally good stats, and VC monsters are top-tier. WoC have no advantages outside of Chosen.

There are three options here- either you're wrong about you hyping Throgg first, you hyped Throgg but he was already planned so CA hyped along with you, you actually are CA shitposting here and leaking stuff

But let's be real here CA was definitely here pushing stuff like war mammoths and skin wolves

In my experience vargheists and other flying monsters are only useful to kill hellcannons before they destroy literally half my army, and die super fast to chosen.

>no ranged
>magic doesn't exist.

also do you really think puppet skeletals are a match for a man empowered by the dark gods and turned into a battlefield meatgrinder?

I noticed a trend. when people complain about a faction being under powered or not performing well its usually because they're using an overwhelming amount of infantry and not using units that cater to their factions strengths.

Its like morons gravitate to mass low tier infantry spam and wonder why is doesn't work.

What is Throgg's tax policy?

Except for the Lizardmen, who are the ones who call them polar, and the Old Ones who built them before they collapsed.

I just got in. Reading through the roster

>WULFRIK THE WANDERER
>All Mammoth units in his army gain bonus Melee Attack, all Marauder units enjoy reduced Upkeep Costs, and every unit in his retinue causes Fear.
>every unit in his retinue causes Fear.

This is gonna be great.

do you just charge units in and leave them in until their dead?

charge enemy units that are not engaged so you can't actually run away?

big bone da good money

What you loot is what you get.