liquiddota.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BJiDfPKhoYI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

post em

good bye dotards
I got a job working with normies in a bar

Slacks is fucking disgusting.

Him being a headliner personality is a fucking stain to the game. His persona is abrasive as fuck, he's a funny-noise guy which would be fine if he actually good at it, and his whole deal is being loud, inflammatory, and saying awful things. He's not even fucking smart when he says outrageous offensive shit; it's dumb lowest-common-denominator crap.

I'm fine if you like that sort of shit; there is a place for that for that audience. But you don't give a dipshit like that a fucking OFFICIAL platform at the International. It's goddamn unprofessional the things that comes out of that man's mouth.

I'm sitting there at TI 2016 and this retard is there in an official capacity with zero improv skills and professional conduct. At absolutely no time were you convinced his schtick was an act; he is actually that horrible and for some fucking reason people love him for it. Fat jokes and racism - his repertoire is pathetic.

icefrog approved slacks to be at ti 7

Can you stop spamming this fucking garbage?

so how do I stop getting chat bans?

I might be a little chatty, sure. Is that so wrong?
But people report me way too much, I swear I'm not being """toxic""" whatever that even means.
I don't know how else I can make people do things other than writing chat messages to them.

B reddit.COM

stop being a room temp iq retard who participates in twitch chat

Slacks is fucking disgusting.

Him being a headliner personality is a fucking stain to the game. His persona is abrasive as fuck, he's a funny-noise guy which would be fine if he actually good at it, and his whole deal is being loud, inflammatory, and saying awful things. He's not even fucking smart when he says outrageous offensive shit; it's dumb lowest-common-denominator crap.

I'm fine if you like that sort of shit; there is a place for that for that audience. But you don't give a dipshit like that a fucking OFFICIAL platform at the International. It's goddamn unprofessional the things that comes out of that man's mouth.

I'm sitting there at TI 2016 and this retard is there in an official capacity with zero improv skills and professional conduct. At absolutely no time were you convinced his schtick was an act; he is actually that horrible and for some fucking reason people love him for it. Fat jokes and racism - his repertoire is pathetic.

Why are you not maining pugna?

What are you talking about?

Another thing I don't understand:
Who is the target audience for twitch streamers?

FOUND THE OG POSTER

he will be forever ourguy after he BTFO liquid so hard
imagine how they wanted to kill him after that

sucking people off feels pretty gay

imagine you suck off fuTA to make yourself feel better

wtf I'm straight now

one piece > microbikini
imagination > crude matter

based

See you tomorrow

slutty lolis > *
This is a fact people.

one pieces are garbage

haha

that goes without saying
you are garbage

what if one piece mirco bikini?

too slow bitch

>putting straight shota over lolis
opinion discarded

nigga how tf would that work? stupid dotard

Can someone explain the TA = trap meme to me?

post waifus

how dumb r u

not enough

????

the bestest

ta's got a huge trap cock and she learnt to hide it at her assassin temple

Why would I ever play a right click hero like drow, specter or TA who have no burst and no movement abilities? They are, by design, outclassed by the likes of...basically every other carry who can actually burst. PA, WK, AM, Morph
if you can't burst or chase a hero, if you can only right click, you are worthless because it requires bad positioning from the enemy in order for you to actually get a kill.
Why do people pick these throw characters who can only right click and have no form of burst to speak of

I would pay top dollar to watch a gritty dota 2 movie. Fuck it would be so cool.

>give me (You)'s the post

Will valve fix their fucking servers? The past 25 games I have had on Us East, someone has disconnected at some time in the game and usually more than once

>I have no counterargument
typical

Spectre is Medusa except you can't counter her with a 3150 gold item. Trax is a walking aura. You buy the burst and movement on Templar.

won't the normies force me to assimilate with their alcohol fueled degenerate lifestyle

are you suggesting that you didnt post that as an elaborate bait?

>Suggesting TA does not have burst
hardly elaborate

It's not pining. It's passed on. This game is no more. It has ceased to be. It's expired and gone to meet its maker. This is a late game. It's a stiff. Bereft of life, it rests in peace. If you hadn't filled it with hats it would be pushing up the daisies. It's run down the curtain and joined the choir invisible.
This, is an ex-game.

post deadgame1
how many do you have?

I said or movement abilities. Which TA does not. Spectre all around is just bad

>TA who have no burst and no movement abilities?
no you didnt

@183088642
>I said or
now lets take a little stroll back to your first post
>who have no burst AND no movement
hmmm.....

>guys that's bait
>proceed to engage in dialogue
who's really winning here?

quick rundown?

No, the pull of dota is too great
t. normie who has 10000 hours in this game

Been out of the loop of Dota 2 since TI5.

Can someone give me a quick basic rundown of the meta?

>bet 250 tokens
>win
>bet 500
>lose

pick a strong mid and snowball

What if Octarine reduced cast animations by 25%?

Current pub meta is bara roam, zeus mid, necro off or mid, earthshaker and omni off, and ursa for ez wins

what if there was an item like octarine but for physical attacks

i just have deadgame2
like you know, dota2 the dead game

current meta is who picks the tankiest
Bristleback core
clock and SK support

Slacks got on a bus with Liquid or something
they just lost a lan or something
Slack, in Slack fashion, loudly proclaims "GOOD JOB WINNING GUYS" *cue wide lipped Slacks smileā„¢
Purge or annee, one of those cucks, tells him they lost
awkward, but liquid probably understood
4chainz anonymous thinks slacks is a savage for making a mistake, probably forgot to attach a golden face

Slacks is literally /ourguy/ by the law of contrarianism

TA is literally trash, she's just bad PA

youtube.com/watch?v=BJiDfPKhoYI
4 minutes but its worth it trust me
no one has blew liquid the fuck out even harder

>bristleback
>one of the worst heroes in the game

nice meme

0/10 troll

>posting worst pet
L M A O

assuming were talking about mid
>trash hero who cant flashfarm, her snowballing and defectives early on entirely depends on RNG and enemy being braindead idiots who dont buys stick and just die
vs
>hero that can flashfarm (including ancients stacks), is durable, has some map control thanks to traps and is usually unstoppable after consistently getting deso+dagger around 17-19 minute mark

Where can i find a community of 5k+ mmr white players to dicuss the meta, balancing, and builds with?

nadota.com
A lot of asians though.

>what if ogre magis bloodlust decreased cast animations equal to the speed boost

right here friend

reddit

Is this the same retard from last thread that refused to show his dotabuff because he is 1k but thinks his knowlege is that of a 9k?

>yfw Invoker wins the arcana vote and gets a genderswap arcana
>valve adds lore about a change sex spell
>femvoker is a huge slut

>>valve adds lore about a change sex spell
>which he learns from pugna

>still being this assblasted that he did not understand the movespeed formula
also it isnt me baiting this time

>IG having visa issues
oh my how concerning I wonder who would stand in if he got rejected from the US...

>posting badSumail

>what if brewmasters drunken haze increased cast animations equal to the slow

>trumps travel ban helps na win their first ti
>kicking out the sandniggers makes dota great again
like pottery

What does this have to do with anything?

Here is a novel idea Dotards: Maybe nobody on your team deserves to get reported! #Woah

they should do it to OP too making bullshit excuses to replace him with better mid

>Here
stopped breathing right there

you mean here

im replying to this post
because i think its a cool idea and could be expanded to a few underpicked heroes

im replying to this one

that fucking feeding CM deserves hell though

CMs are cute don't bully them! report Linafags instead

If they are arrogant, say anything in spanish or ignore me, the match is euthanized.

>wake up
>no Act 2

I bet Valve forgot about it

if you're still lurking /d2g/ and haven't posted yet now is your chance, respond to this post and ill say something nice back to you

Will VP ever not choke regardless of game?