/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood General

>Patch 4.05 Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/782e44043959ae82ead5c6745dac3297a0083b69

>Live Letter Q&A
forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/337124-Letter-from-the-Producer-LIVE-Part-XXXVII-Q-A-Update-Thread

>Patch Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/patchnote_log/

>Job Guide
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/jobguide/battle/

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells:
pastebin.com/raw/HuaAJ6wM

Previously on /xivg/:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GkHZpOLkA6Y
pastebin.com/11ESnTdE
kerbalspaceprogram.com/
dropbox.com/s/atzhizfw7pxjdoa/RLA_ProbeParts.zip?dl=0
forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/topic/50701-c
forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/forum/4-add-ons/
spacedock.info/
imgur.com/a/lIHNS#0
imgur.com/a/S3Qxf
i.imgur.com/PBuWyVx.jpg
ksp.olex.biz/
forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/topic/87463-1
forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/
pastebin.com/vLmE1QbY
i.imgur.com/dJQEXBX.png
spaceflightnow.com/tracking/index.html
eol.jsc.nasa.gov/HDEV/
raceintospace.org
abandonia.com/en/games/183/Buzz Aldrins Race into Space.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what UP my dudes, how is the game going

Wait so is it canon that we are defeating all these primals ourselves or with other Warriors of Light?

I'm having a ton of fun

You're the WoL, but you have a band of fellow adventurers who are your bros.

If anyone got to the last room of the new Aquapolis, how much money does the chest give you?

I don't have a static so instead of savage I'm just mining all day

Post the lodestone picture of someone you want to DATE

Oh fuck we're some badass doing this all ourselves? What about the different jobs? Is the WoL the only White Mage, the Dragoon with the spirit of the dragon or whatever that was, etc. through all the jobs?

Aren't we getting close to deity status at this point?

So how rich have you gotten over the "gotta have it now" hype?

quick get the gas, one of them got away

The WoL is a literal one man army. He is a walking amalgamation of souls. A singularity of every player character.

At least that is my head canon

I don't know, but I want someone to date me.

I had to go to work but before I left I listed about 25 heavens eye V for 15k each and they all sold

So after I level my paladin, should I level another tank or I can get some DD or Support?

You should try leveling a class that isn't mind numbingly boring

Richer that people who have been gathering/crafting before I even started playing the game. I'm so rich I'm ruining out of excuses to give my friend gifts/gil.

woahhh pvp queues are way faster than i remember

I would date you. If you wanna date me.

Well if you level paladin first, when you go back and level Warrior it shares gear.

I've always leveled tanks one after the other for this reason, gearing one gears the rest and I like the efficiency.

But you can seriously level whatever you want next, the game is so open ended that you can have 7 jobs capped if you want.

The game needs more tanks, though. Good tanks. The other tanks will teach you more about tanking.

There's the tinfoil hat theory that the WoL is a primal wished up by the mother crystal, but pretty much yeah.

F.A.

Cute boy.

I thought the patch notes said this was 100%

Who are you?

Depends on job questline but WoL is almost always special because you pick up on manipulating aether stupid quick and or being a god slayer of legend.

Look at the "known issues" part of the patch notes

It is 100%, check known issues there was a mention of a tooltip error

It works, but tooltip isnt updated.

Still shit though.

Does that include each tick from Medica II?

A'hl the tranny chaser strikes again!

Based on what I've seen it's only the initial application

Honestly, the WoL is ambiguously human. He is doing things that shouldn't even be possible and some enemies and allies are starting to notice this.

hello

No.

Post yfw you see all those excellent and good procs pass you by as you're in the flawless synth stage of your crafts

henlo

So PI is like a little baby boost after a raid heal?
Better than it was I guess, having confessions be 100% means there won't be so much confusion about who's stacks they were.

>There's the tinfoil hat theory that the WoL is a primal wished up by the mother crystal, but pretty much yeah.
that's fucking awesome

nope

i wish we talked more

>mother of all things on earth
>has to wish upon a star to get a savior
You need 2 things to be a warrior of light.

>echo
>blessing of light (the 5 crystals you get from doing good deeds)

As things stand, hydaelyn blesses random people with echo and depending how strong and good they're she gives them the blessing of light. As far as it goes so far only our character has achieved a full mode warrior of light mode. Ysayle was the closest but she only had 1 crystal.
So other than that we're pretty much human 100%.

And yes, mirdgardsormr confirmed that the echo is from hydaelyn when we can't understand what alpha is saying.

ahuu

rht bitcvh copied my spooky colour scheme

So whats the best EU server right now?

I dont get its use. It just seems like it'll mostly be overhealing except maybe 3 hit Ukehi solo healing it.

My problem is that the reduced the confession duration to 10 seconds and its max potency is 450 while a cure III is 550. You have to cast medica, medica II or cure III all 10 seconds apart and by then everyone will be fully healed.

>do potd, finally make it to witch boss
>she wipes us
>wasted 35 min for 0 exp

what the fuck

Each of the WoD had one crystal each

>1.0s is piss easy but still impossible to complete because the vast majority of the playerbase consists of retarded sub-50 IQ mongoloids with literally no learning capability
>favorite job is absolute shit so there's no hope of getting picked up by a static unless I spend yet another 2 million runs of palace leveling SAM or NIN up to 70
I honestly think i'm just done with this game for now. There's nothing fun left in it for me and I don't see that changing any time soon.
Have fun lads, if you can I guess.

>Wiping on a sub 100 floor potd boss
The expansion is really bringing out the shit players these days.

I got a random confession tick during medica II effect while dpsing so not totally sure if it procs on the hot or not.

Yeah, it just gives you an ogcd button to hit to top people up if assize is down I guess. It would be nice if you could hold the stacks for awhile, if they could be used to top people up before the next raidwide or something.

8/10 times I did Edda with pugs they fucked it up before 4.0.

bad glamour as usual

We could maybe hold hands and go fishing if you like.

you can solo her with a pomander of raging though?

A lot of us are new and have never done it making it really hard without a healer.

No clue what she did to make me run around in fear, she did a passive aoe, and she tricked me once with her "get under me" aoe

1.0S should not be difficult. But I am fucking sick of healers sliding off, getting vulnerability stacks from the fucking tornado, or just not healing through Roar

Ninja AF3 is the best looking set in the game.

That dumb eyepatch ruins it

this has been translated? can you link?

Shit what happened, I didn't know Leviathan was a popular server

>Can the game be considered a full release?
Kerbal Space Program has been a full release for more than a year now, we are proud of the amazing work the devteam has done to bring us one of the most fun and challenging space games out there.
Despite the long and sometimes troubled alpha/beta period, KSP is now a grown product and it's guaranteed to keep you glued to the screen for hundreds of hours.

>Are there big issues with the game?
Apart from the occasional obscure bug, there is not much to complain about Kerbal Space Program. The game runs smooth as butter.

>Trailer:
youtu.be/GkHZpOLkA6Y

>Dev Stream:
twitch.com/ksptv

>FAQ
pastebin.com/11ESnTdE

>Game site
kerbalspaceprogram.com/

>KSP mods
dropbox.com/s/atzhizfw7pxjdoa/RLA_ProbeParts.zip?dl=0 (RLA probe parts, /kspg/ exclusive)
forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/topic/50701-c (forum mod list)
forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/forum/4-add-ons/ (mod subforums)
spacedock.info/ (community mod repository)

>Flags
imgur.com/a/lIHNS#0

>Party-approved rendezvous and docking tutorials
imgur.com/a/S3Qxf
i.imgur.com/PBuWyVx.jpg

>Some useful calculators
ksp.olex.biz/ (phase angle calculator, for planning trips to other planets)
forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/topic/87463-1 (deltaV map)

>Official forum
forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/

>Hotkeys for operating your craft that are never mentioned anywhere else.
pastebin.com/vLmE1QbY
i.imgur.com/dJQEXBX.png

>List of IRL launches.
spaceflightnow.com/tracking/index.html

>View from the ISS:
eol.jsc.nasa.gov/HDEV/

>Race Into Space
raceintospace.org

>Original BARIS for DOSBox scaling and filters and shit
abandonia.com/en/games/183/Buzz Aldrins Race into Space.html

Solo 40-50 sounds boring as fuck so I never did it.

its on sad panda.

yes, only someone whos bad at glamour could fuck up such a nice looking set

Ragnarok, Shiva, Cerb, Odin and Omega.
We have an active ls on Shiva if you'd like to join.

The game got popular. I'm lucky, my server is always full but only by a couple dozen people. So I get the benefits of a full server without the long wait.

>hating the best AF3
What.

How much has this patch fucked pld

That's awesome dude, super awesome
Hey me too
Hey you too

I got fell off the very first time I fought it then got vuln. the second time and had no trouble healing through the roars.
Still haven't cleared it though.

So now that Scholars basically have Holy, are they the new definitive healing class?

>ls
Yes, but which one has the most active players and cool FCs to hang out with?

>using pom of raging on edda when it only deals 500 dmg because she can't get knocked back

twat

Yeah I've been getting short ques that usually go away if I try to log in a second time, I went to check and you can't even make new characters, nice to know I've got such a busy server

>are they the new definitive healing class?
lol

There's a mechanic in o4s that it should work well on. Also 3 has some pretty punishing raid-wide damage from what I have seen so an extra ogcd is nice. Not necessary and doesn't trivialize anything it will just be convenient

it barely touched it

Reminder that AST changes are a nerf, don't let the spear change blind you from the fact that it is all SCHs fault.

Odin is the most active/populated and got the most Veeky Forums players on it I think, Omega is the new server and also quite healthy.

Except its way weaker than holy and doesnt stun

Every tank i've had just keeps fucking standing in Clamp or positioning the boss away from the center so people can't position properly for elements

thats the point you can solo her doing 500 damage because it's so fucking easy

The Susuno quest text mentions you bringing a band of adventurers to the fight, and says something about the Wandering Minstrel spreading the exaggerated stories of you single handedly god slaying.

Holy is 200 potency per gcd user, and stuns.

>Holy but worse than Gravity
yeah they're dungeon kings now lmao

>wiped again in potd

legit about to uninstall this game

I do it better. B'nhaka wishes they were this cute.

Scholars won't be satisfying until they get Everybody's Grudge

leviathan has been like that for like the last year or two dude

All of those. Just stay away from moogle, lich and zodiark.

it's more mana efficient than holy if you consider the DoT potency but yeah holy is better for trash pulls

I wanna downburst inside of F'wha!

>posting the inferior version

legitimately looks like shit

shut up weebs