EU: twitter.com/BlizzardCSEU_EN

Invasion schedule:
wow.gameinfo.io/invasions

Old:

>suspended from the wow forums again

why are they such humorless fucks

>finally find a guild that looks perfect
>the name is horrible

Why is it impossible for me to ever get in a guild?? Everyone else can... fuck.

>he isn't farming coins of air right now!
why?

wath

haha

Because you have autism.

join my guild baby

explain?

>log into mage to check my portals to see if I can get the frostfire appearance yet
>get a quest
>toy and a free 850 follower

mage wins again baby

i dont even know what that is senpee

pickpocketing currency for roguhes. You pickpocket all kinds of weird shit from broken isles mobs then they turn into coins of air. Then you can trade the coins to gold or buy toys/transmog items with them.

you get 5k gold a week for just pick pocketing a couple of mobs in suramar

OUR FORCES ARE GAINING GR-

oh alright thanks
i dont have a rogue so doesnt concern me

>doing falcosaur world quest on DH alt
>see some prot warrior pull 3 packs along with 2 patriarchs
>run up and do 2 eye beams in a row because head legendary
>everything dies
>he goes "jesus christ, you fuckin melted them"

I impressed someone today

Me too

>doing cooking quest at my house
>see some tasty spaghetti
>throw it into some boiling water and stir it twice in a row because pasta spoon legendary
>everything comes out al dente
>post about it on the /wowg/ thread

i posted some pasta today too user

>posting on the wow forums

>Using a pre-Legion title.

how do i get SoO bosses to drop more then one piece of gear

>not using an unobtainable title

t. "The Dreamer" (who got it during ToS)

>getting asked every 4mins how you got it

>using your race's tournament title

>Not using Conqueror

Class halls ranked by ease of access.

1. Druid. You have a personal teleport that can be used again to teleport you back where you were. You can also fucking fly in their class hall with your instant flight form.
2. DK. Same as druids but they have 2 levels which makes them fall behind druids. Can't fly through a floor.
3. Warrior. Instant access to every zone and everything but the M+ cache is close by. You can't fly but you can at least mount up.
4. Monk. You have a teleport but the forge is a mile away from everything else. You're also not in the Broken Isles so it takes a few extra clicks to see the WQs on your map.
5. Shaman. Everything is within a few seconds of each other. Probably the most compact class hall.
6. Hunter. You can fly here but there's shit outside of the building and then inside of it. Also requires a flight animation to get there instead of just clicking a portal.
7. Priest. Less compact than Shamans and you can't mount up. You get a speed boost though.
8. Warlock. Pretty spread out but you can mount up.
9. Mage. You can teleport there but the place is massive with no speed boost and no mounts.
10. Paladin. Everything is compact except the forge. If the forge was closer, this class hall would probably be #5.
11. DH. Multiple levels without mounts.
12. Rogue. Literal ass cheeks. You have to talk to a guy to open a door and then there's some weird phasing bullshit when you go down the stairs that always causes a second or two delay on sprint. Then the actual class hall is across a bridge which you can't shadowstep across 99% of the time. The forge is behind a slow ass fence. The artifact research is behind a hidden wall that you have to click.

>timelord

>mage
>no speed boost
nigga what

The mage class hall is massive? Uh... what?

>4455 badges
>Couldn't care less about the mount so I skipped BC timewalking yet again

ok fag

>we haven't gotten a new BG since MoP because this dev team is full of hacks that can only reuse old concepts
FUCK

/r/8 my chars bros

>Troll Warlock and druddu
>gobbo shaman and rogue
>undead hunter
>belf warrior
>tauren priest and paladino
>orc mage and dk
>dh
>pandaren monk

How would you r8 me on the brolist with my race and class combos lads

Also most of my nicnames are just rng keyboard spam, cba to name my chars

How are Vengeance DHs for world pvp?

How the hell do people even find incentive to do this shit every time and on multilple characters even

Ok

You want a prize or something

Glad you could make it, Uther.
GLAD YOU COULD MAKE IT, UTHER.
GLAD. YOU. COULD. MAKE. IT. UTHER.
UTHERUTHERUTHERUTHERUtherutheruth...

If I am going for leggos should I just buy a shitload of the cheap nethershard gear instead of the expensive ones?

u can't get it from the cheap shit

the same reason people are still subscribed to this mess of a game
autism fueled addiction

Oh ok. Thanks for the info.

>9. Mage. You can teleport there but the place is massive with no speed boost and no mounts.
and you can teleport all over the map?

>loot instructor's fourth lesson
>sims lower than death march even on single target

yeah okay i guess

trade you these aggramar's stride

explain?

all of those are horrible except for goblin rogue, orc dk and pandaren monk

I really want that title, more so now cause Fem!Doctor

thought I would roll in with the cata changes, be a special snowflake you know, warrior used to be orc, so did shaman, might reroll undead rogue tho, miss ganking ppl and cannibalizing them

ugh

it got decent perfs in MM ranking tho
its not that bad

>Spend weeks scrounging together an avoidance set
>finally start put it on to see how high I can get
>It hard caps at 20% (roughly 3 pieces of gear)

What why? I should be able to be a soaking god in Mythic if I work hard enough for this gear.

explain?

Are you retarded?

>he thinks blizzard wants people looking for purely luck based stats that might gimp you in performance in place of having specific classes do soaking
Lol. It's a bonus stat.

explain?

>love the lore behind the Shadow Priest artifact and shit
>already have a Demo warlock and an Arcane mage I work on at cap
>not sure how much I'll really like Shadow Priest at cap

what do

but it would be so cool to be able to solo soak shit when you aren't a fotm immunity classes that encounters seem to be built around.

its not that hard if u have nighthold curve you can basically host self carrys

>what do
check out the spriest animation updates for 7.3

>5k gold a week
so it's fucking nothing then

i stopped for a while when i got AOTC Helya (before the release of nighthold) until the release of 7.2.5 so probably not as easy

just started the video and new shadowform looks pretty cool already, fuck.

20k gold a month is nothing to spit at for a lot of the players

is heroic BRF easy to solo or are there mechanics in there that will fuck me up

Anyone else here collected every legendary for all their specs? I don't know what to do any more without that carrot on a stick. I don't really want to play alts...

make sure u have you loot spec locked to alt spec otherwise your up a shit creek with out a paddle when they nerf you

>I want to give up being useful at anything else to be a bad version of other people's classes

My therapist says I don't, actually.

>tfw been capped for 2 weeks and not a single leggo

Takes like 20 minutes to do a dungeon, that's nothing compared to stuff like running old raids on 10 characters or doing all class mount campaigns.

>I want to give up being useful at anything else to be a bad version of other people's classes

What is a hybrid class for 500 Alex?

they removed were unhappy with avoidance mechanics since at the very least wotlk. they put that monster buff (raidwide debuff) up when they opened ICC that lowered your dodge chance by 40%. it made sense at the time because if you had a lot of avoidance chances were your stamina was low as trade-off so you died to magic shit a lot and when mobs and raidbosses got a lucky streak on you healer couldn't keep healing you up fast enough, forcing you to wear stamina gear instead.
They removed that again later on, but they must have hardcapped it later on with that idea in mind.
Also there are videos of rogues 95% avoidance tanking Illidan in TBC

>Download 10gb
>Playable
>Nothing loads
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>19 legendaries
Damn son
Well you can still get upgrades. Just not shiny orange 970 ones ;)

it might help if u stop uploadign pics to 4chins

do you have straya/leaf internet or something? download the whole client.

Remember the old times when you finally got the full ironweave set in vanilla and rogues couldn't touch you? Those were the days...

3 days.

That pic is old some people ahve 23 already, probably 1-3% of the playerbase at least

Except balance druids are top tier right now. Blizzard did away with "hybrids should be mediocre"

/xivg/ is laughing at us bros.......

>A buyer has been found for your auction of -

bet there are too many people wanting to play it and it crashes constantly

3 days until you find something else to shill for free?

>bet there are too many people wanting to play it
hehehehehe

>not using Starcaller
the fuck

I'm literally shaking. How is he getting away with this? Guild tells me to cheer up with some world quests but how can I when my hands are shaking all the time just thinking about this smug fucker.

Good time to re-sub? Quit previously because I got bored of just doing M+ all the fucking time desu, has it changed at all?

this kills retail

No. You still need your 2 best legendaries, relics, trinkets, and rank 59 on your weapon. You will continue to farm Mythic+ 15 for ilvl 930+ gear until the next patch cycle hits.

>earned starcaller, astral walker and even herald of the titans at level before ToTC
>people can still go back and get all these even now

raids exist you know, just because you aren't doing mythic raiding doesn't mean you dont do it

How do we stop this madman?

>"in time"
>"15 for weekly"
>"14 then 15"
>"925+ ""What is your equipped"" "
>stamina flasked tank
>stamina trinkets on tank
>paladin specced righteous protector
>dk tank specced purgatory
>monk tank specced high tolerance
>warrior tank specced heavy repercussions
>dh tank
>fire mage with cinderstorm
>assassination roughe
>shadow priest specced legacy of the void
what else are there?

Yo're missing +2 hero acting smug because he gets declined from shitters that can run +15 in any talent setup they want to

>any shaman spec
>any monk spec
>non tank dks
>we using invis pots? "no"

How to determine a reddit guild.
>Talk about GOT on Sunday only.
>use Discord
>most officers are girls or military guys
>people say "cuck" unironically
>loot council
>dps boasts about how they would have parsed 99th % on progression mythic 50% wipes where said dps ignored mechanics.

did i hit a nerve?

What would you use for a guild if your ever got past 4 toons, 2 of them alts, other than Discord?