/gbfg/ Granblue Fantasy General 1860

Windwaifu edition

>Future Updates
pastebin.com/u2K41uXj

>READ THE FAQ before posting! - it will answer most of your questions if you are new or learning
gbf.wiki/FAQ

>Schedule for July:
6/30 - 7/8 - Ranger Sign: Bravo!
7/9 - 7/14 - A Slice of Summer (Rerun)
7/12 - 7/17 - Cerberus and Fenrir Showdowns
7/18 - 7/24 - Xeno Vohu Manah Clash
7/25 - 7/30 - Rise of the Beasts
7/31 - ?/?? - New Scenario Event

>How to Start
Go to game.granbluefantasy.jp in Chrome. Set language to English.

>Mega Pastebin - This pastebin has lots of useful things like important guides and other stuff so don't be a shitter and read these before asking something.
pastebin.com/8xELSDu4

>Guild pastebin
pastebin.com/EgJBF9xi

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

gbf.wiki/Experience_Table#Character_Experience_Table
twitter.com/AnonBabble

POST MUNK

Does anyone actually use WMetera?

Post magna earth grids on element.

>edition
not_this_shit_again.rmvb

Because chocofags ERP behind closed doors and usually keep their shit to themselves. The leaked logs were leaked.

If you were actually around during cowfags' first GW, you'd know how fucking autistic they acted. The entire general fucking hated them.

koko?

Does someone wanna explain to me why Ferry is a 10 while Lucio is a 9.5?
>25% ATK/Def + Shield for team
>1800% Nuke every 5 turns
>90% (NINETY PERCENT) Echo + 30% TA + 75% damage cut + 100% debuff resistance
>Passive 40% light attack up
>Passive 70/40 DATA
>30% Light attack up on ougi
>C U T E

Here's to something nice happening to you during Vohu. Hope you get all the harps you're aiming for /gbfg/.

Red Wings is recruiting!
Who?
We are a casual relatively small ENGLISH SPEAKING ONLY Crew who have mostly been together since we started the game and have welcomed newer players under our wing and grown together.
We are B-tier in GW and wish to maintain that for some juicy valors for everyone!
We are new player friendly, offer advice and point you towards guides if needed
After a bit of summer cleaning of inactive players who missed out entirely in GW, we are looking for new active members who are wishing to join our sad merry crew.
We currently have 11 Slots Open!
Please note that most of us have jobs and are not always active in the mid-days of our respective timezones.
BUFFS
Our Active Buffs are normally;
+ 20% drop rate
+ 30% Charge Bar
+ 2 Green Potions
HOWEVER during GW our active buffs become;
+ 10% (x) damage / X = Whatever GW boss element is weak to.
+ 30% Charge Bar
+ 2 Green Potions
Strike Times
Our strike times are flexible, however it is currently sitting at:
6AM JST / 9 AM JST
8PM UTC / 12 AM UTC
3PM CST / 7PM CST
What we are LOOKING FOR in members:
To join our discord, if not to talk and interact with other members to receive @notifications for anything along the lines of Grande Order and Co-Op, as well as prods for any special updates regarding the game itself.
must participate in GW and join in the crew-only fights/reach the minimum 500K-1Million Honour Mark
must speak English! We do not mind if you are in the EU, or the US. Or even if it's a second language, as long as you can communicate!
Preferably Rank 70+, with a basic Magna grid set-up for at least one element. (This isn't a must, but given preferance!)
Interested?
You can drop a message in-game to: Woffi (ID: 15908616)
Or
Leave a reply here/direct message me on Discord @BeeSatyrical#4249

Next light 5*.
Hope you guys are getting harps flips, because the blind old hag isn't giving me shit.

Kin has done the following:

> Stepped the fuck up to make the guild when the previous person who thought it up didn't
> Made Kotori crave his dick so hard that she gained 40+ ranks in Poached an entire guild, causing it to die
> Kicked Sani AFTER she gave the him nudes due to incompetence
> Has multiple poaching offers and is begged to go back to his old guild all the time
> Kicked some faggot for being an annoying shit before guild wars causing him to be so mad that he false flagged as Kin on reddit
> Is so confident that his guild will do well with 27/30 members that he doesn't even bother recruiting in this thread

Alpha as fuck. Other guilds just can't compete.

Can't get harps if I don't farm it.

>you'd know how fucking autistic they acted
You mean all the falseflagging? It seems you're just another gullible retard.

Let me guess, I bet you thought all the TOOT dickwaving was from actual TOOT members too.

>dude you had a month to farm tia no excuses if you don't have at least 7 0* guns something's wrong with you
>why are harps so ez to get??????

Luckshitters all need to die. Violently.

Ferry can get pregnant.

Because Ferry is sexier

CUTE

Some guy in my guild unironically acts like that.

100k estimated damage soon.

>In a year and a half have only pulled Carm for a wind ssr
>Ha ha sit this week out bitchboy
Thanks KMR

I don't even know how many harps I need. Earth uses 5 swords on element, right?

could you not post someone more pure

But legfest limiteds are the next to get 5* though.

Hmmm you guys might be on to something.

>screenshots of their progress and screenshots of their discord
>falseflagging
Kek, keep fucking crying cowfag. Everyone knows you fucks are cancer.

It's sad that you keep peddling that "rogues, spies, and alts" narrative.

Lucio is weak, buffs when?

lewds where?

Since there's another poster campaign going on is there a new poster to scan this time? I don't really care about the ding dong bannu, I'm barely short on a SSR ticket and it's been annoying me for weeks now.

I read some of the Grand Blues comic on sadpanda and found it pretty entertaining, so I was wondering if the people here could tell me their opinions about this game. Is it actually worth getting into, or should I save myself before it's too late and just enjoy the fanart and such?

Shut the fuck up you virgin weeaboo.

5 swords until you SL10 the Uriel Fist and SL15 the swords. Then you run 6 and the Uriel Fist replaces your Baihu Claw.

The latter

STANDING PANZURI

All I need is to get one more Harp and the Baihu Fist from Celestials and my Earth Grid will have the weapons they need. Then I just need to get SSR Fodder and raise their skill levels.

My 14 year old ghostwife

But don't you want the dmg cap up from the claw?

Get the fuck out while you still can. This isn't a game. It's a full-time job. Just enjoy it from a safe distance.

Because once you naturally reach the damage cap all the triple attacks that ferry can provide amount to a lot more damage than lucio can whip out

>Scath nukes Vohu so hard the game starts lagging

Glad I rolled a rate up character for once.

42 more days until she's mine.

Yes, you want 2 4* harps.

rude

You know lights in a bad spot then their strongest character is considered weak.

>Light
>reaching the damage cap
Hmmmm?

>screenshots of their progress
>"what is inspect element"
>screenshots of their discord
>"something that never happened"

Keep trying though.

Who /notusingwind/ when fighting Vohu here?

Light ain't reaching cap without Song 5*

>light reaching damage cap
lmao

>Only 2 more days until summer Medusa

We're getting the water SSR first

any hidden gems among the SRs to fight Xeno Vohu?

if you like mobile games (big advantage of GBF is that it can be also played in browser on PC) and you are ok with games that require grind then try it

Should I just say fuck it to 120 and th9 + Esser 5* NM 70? 120 is way too cancer to do.

Haha, nope, enjoy your useless wind team like me.

You do know mobile games can be played via emulators on PC so that "advantage" might as well not even exist.

Yes, don't listen to him. Earth Manga only uses 5 Swords with Baihu Fist and Uriel if you're going to use Alexial support. If you're using Tezcat support then you can swap out your baha weapon with another Sword or just keep the Bahamut weapon in if you have Medusa or Yugu.

Depends on your grid.

lyria to oneshot nm70

Ruria

Roll for potato

you need books? stick to nm120. otherwise do 79

But Melissabelle is an SSR...

What's the best class and skill for Vohu if I don't have access to row 4?

>Full time job
>Struggling to log in every day

You want 4 harps and 4 swords. Of course you aren't going to get 4 harps so you'll probably want that 5th sword.

Gobu can fear gobu!

Xeno Vohu
83a57b6e

>third flip
ez game.

Calculate it yourself. You get more damage running 6 swords and an Uriel Fist once everything is max SL. The damage cap up from the Baihu Claw isn't much to begin with in non-titan, and magna dirt won't cap damage enough for it to be that important regardless.

>You want 4 harps

Shut the fuck up.

Every element can reach cap in GW often enough though. And dmg cap up isn't just auto cap, it's everything.

What the fuck are you talking about? You use the same grid for both Alexiel and Tezcat, you don't sub a baha for a yugu sword.

STOP

>tfw gobu misses a paralize

Go calculate it my man, it's true.

So the best is
>5 Sword
>1 Baihu
>1 Baha
>2 Harps
For the grid? What if you use a harp MH

>not going full harp grid with ranko
Bakas!

uriel

Get another harp, duh

add an uriel fist in there if you are on element. If not on-element, use another harp.

Not with every character, even on ougis, and without Titan the Baihu cap up is only 7%.

Your characters will do more damage overall without the claw once the SLs are all maxed, which will lead to a higher general damage output than some characters doing 7% more damage when they cap.

Anyone?

Whats gonna be the mascot fot xeno cocy?
>inb4 mimic

You WANT to use a harp MH for Elysian. You keep an Uriel Fist in the grid on element or another yugu sword off.

Ya know, wind isn't so bad after all.
Lyria, Miria, Charlotta and Shiki are such good girls. I'm so proud of how hard they're going.

Can anyone give me an idea of how much it takes to level a character from 80 to 100? How long did it take you to get 12x as much experience as it is required for levels 1-80?
I'm a beginner and I don't even have a water grid yet, but I wanted to try uncapping a 5* character

10 minutes

Just put her in the backline of every party and you'll get there eventually, but it takes a long time

>he thinks Ranko works with any ex skill

Between a month and a half and two months if you don't slimeblast.

just slimeblast you newfag
gbf.wiki/Experience_Table#Character_Experience_Table

I had Yuel near when I started playing (Feb 1). I put her in the back of every party and never slimed but played nearly 247 everyday until she hit level 100 in April-ish

>replying to yourself after no one took the totally original bait
Woofus

So you drop the bahiu for the uriel fist?

Wait so do you use only 1 harp if you arent ely?

Damn that's a lot of time

I do have disparia, so slimeblasting with swordmaster is a possibility

Is the trial Medusa going to be separate from the summer fes?

You could also use gold moons to get experience books.

>trial Medusa
lmao