>There are now costume options, Mashu is the only one available now

>[Interlude Story Campaign]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php#20170705b

>[Agartha Pickup Summon 2]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php#20170704

>News
view.fate-go.jp/
>English FGO has its own general for now, search /fgoalter/ in the catalog
>Skill interludes for Astolfo and Arjuna, NP interlude for Geronimo, quartz interludes for Cu Alter, Jeanne Alter, David, Billy the Kid and Li Shuwen.

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz

>Friendlist Spreadsheet (last reset: June 29)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_individual_dogs
twitter.com/Victim_Girls/status/887400334871506945
digitaljournal.com/article/337391
reddit.com/r/grandorder/comments/6nzhtv/anime_trendz_top_10_anime_of_the_week/
youtube.com/watch?v=4zdbp9jN0H8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I want to FUCK Meltlilith.

Best boy.

10.0 thread.

Good rolls today

Wonder if anything worthwhile will happen for Summer 2.

>still Fate/Grand Master
>page 6
>no part 2 news
At least there's no Altria though, so I'll accept it.

>Paid gacha this anniversary removes Jeanne from the Assassin gacha
>Creates an Extra guaranteed SSR gacha with Jeanne, Amakusa, Dantes, Jeanne Alter, Melt, and Kiara
Would you roll in it or stick with another class?

Reminder that Karna shat over EMIYA for being a prissy little bitch about his justice.

>"Don't you see the contradiction, O Weakling? If you can't bring yourself to be ruthless, then stop siding with justice."

Get fucked stupid crab.

Doggo servants when?

Ushi in full samurai gear when

You'll unironically still lose unless you've got a damage CE, she'll be doing 1 damage per hit otherwise

Real thread:

Stupid frog, that's for New Year. In anniversary you have to pick between 3 Knights + Extra or Horsemen gacha.

Indeed, good thing BB was my damager.

Wish I had more pictures of Lobo riding Hessian.

Does anyone else here, from the old days, still feels pleasure when playing this game?
I'm sick and tired of farming mats, having shitloads of mats and not a single servant to use them on.

Karna a Kerryfag.

I enjoy new servants when I can get them.

Nice job you fuckers

Criticizing someone for caring too much about people they're meant to fight isn't exactly the same as Kerry's insistence on using the dirtiest tactics possible and killing one to save the many.

Get fucked Altriacuck.

that's why I started using cheat engine a long ass time ago. I've farmed for long enough, don't need to waste any more time on it than necessary.

Lobo.
What dogs could even qualify for heroic spirits?
Hachiko, Togo, and Saint Guinefort come to mind.

I don't care if this thread's OP is fucked, you're now the bigger retard

>Fate/Grand Master General not deleted
>mfw this is now a leddit general

Yes. It's Fun you know?

It's been a leddit general since the last one.

I blame the guy who made the Lobo thread without checking the catalog. If everyone had gone to the Tamamo thread everything would have been fine.

>Erecuck in charge of making thread

It was up first and the other ones got spammed. Mods don't care about general politics, they just deleted spam. It's the fault of the retards making the other threads for not having any sense about it.

>Does anyone else here, from the old days, still feels pleasure when playing this game?
I do, it's pretty fun.

Sure thing, Altria shitposter. Everyone should've gone to your cancerous thread.

>you should let the /feg/fag do whatever he wants xD
No.

Gelert, Hachiko, and honestly a lot more than you think. There's a lot of famous dogs.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_individual_dogs

There was that dog awhile back that saved like 30,000 lives. And if you name every dog that has saved hundreds or done something incredible, the list is in the hundreds.

Japan has already asked for Jiro and Taro before.

The Tamamo thread was worse than this you fuck.

Shitposters B T F O early threads are always the ones that used newfags.

twitter.com/Victim_Girls/status/887400334871506945
What did he mean by this?

No, you should not be a retard. Your thread got deleted because you were a retard.

Shuten with nose dick.

>Tamamo thread
>please let me force my SEAnigger cock down your throat!
Why do you exist? Kill yourself.

>made a proper thread
>some other shitposter makes another one amidst the confusion to push his Artoria shitposting
>no you were a retard the all along
Right.

51 5* Servants
5 story-locked
29 limited

IBARAKI NEEDS DOUJINS

Oh, it's a braindamaged redditor

>full color doujin
Oh boy

Fuck off.

There will be a full color book for FGO by asanagi, user.
But I suppose it would be another gareki.
A shame but better than nothing.

>Tags: Female:snuff Ibaraki_Douji
I can see it now

Fuck I hate reddit bros, how do they keep doing this to us?

Stop talking shit or you'll end up like the other thread.

Are you having fun?

Fuck off

Do you hate reddit or redditbros?

digitaljournal.com/article/337391

>the eleven members of the first expedition were evacuated by helicopter, but were forced to leave behind the fifteen dogs. At the time the researchers left the base, the dogs were tied together with chains and had food for just a few days. At the return of the men to Japan, JARE was widely criticized for abandoning the dog team, but the explanations given were that rescuing the animals was impossible and would have involved a significant and dangerous risk to humans which the organization decided not to take.

>A year later, on January 14th, 1959, the third expedition returned to Syowa to resume the work discontinued during the previous year. They found evidence of the tragedy endured by the dogs. Seven of the fifteen dogs (Aka, Goro, Pochi, Moku, Kuro, Pesu and Kuma from Monbetsu) died still tied to the chains that held them, but eight others had released themselves and left the base. Of these eight, six (Riki, Anko, Deri, Jakku, Shiro and Kuma from Furen) were never found, but two of them, Taro and Jiro were still alive and near the base.

Please never make a thread again.

>hacksanagi

>F/Apoc #1
>Koi to Uso #3

reddit.com/r/grandorder/comments/6nzhtv/anime_trendz_top_10_anime_of_the_week/

We did it reddit!

Is Fate panties+bra and lingerie next?

You fucking lost, get over it and talk about FGO.

What are you even talking about dumbass.
Read the reply chain.

Considering Dracula now exists in Fateverse, recorded by the throne as Rad Vlad in Berserker form, is it possible some wraith that was obsessed with the occult and eliminating DA's could be summoned under the name of Van Hellsing like the random farmer was summoned to be Sasaki?

Required for every thread

>Enough for only one ten roll
>Still have to wait until tomorrow for the archer sluts rate-up
What are good catalysts for them people, I'm desperate over here.

user..

Fuck off

It's possible. /fgog/ doesn't know how female and male otaku market work in Japan, girls would favor shit like clothes (real clothes, not just t shirts with a logo), perfume and jewelry brand of their franchise and characters over figs. Some do but they buy different products.

No, you fuck off. I'm one of the few that have been keeping the OP nice and tidy for over 700 days and yet you people still insist on allowing this thread war crap to go on.

>Fate/Grand Master
>outdated info
>made obviously in a hurry to shitpost
>muh altria vs artoria
>muh cirno

It's not hard to ignore the shit thread and go to the proper one instead when this happens. Shitpost all you want in the thread but don't mess with the OP.

semen a lot

>*I* own the thread
>what *I* say goes
Kill yourself you fucking autist, holy shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=4zdbp9jN0H8

So this is how a real good mobage looks like...
One that isn't a game made by hacks meant to milk the rabid fanbase...

Wait, are you saying that isn't a thing already?

>being this controlling over a shitty general
>pushing your cancerous translations on /fgog/ when no one wants it
Seek help

>Considering Dracula now exists in Fateverse
He's not Dracula, he's influenced by the legend of Dracula.

Dracula still never existed in the world, but the legend of it was so popular that it ended up influencing an existing hero attributed to it. Which isn't the first time this has happened. Perception can warp a myth. Vlad in life was not vampiric at least.

Oh fuck don't tell me I missed it.
Thanks

The mods already proved your full of shit by choosing this as the proper thread, shut the fuck up and talk about FGO instead of shitting up the thread.

Vlad doesn't like the legend of Dracula in the first place, and the DAA don't exist in the same universe as servants

Most female otaku's don't have need of fancy clothes though. They literally live neet lives at home with little to no social interaction. You'd be better off just making them an otome game.

>acts like he's doing a service to /fgog/ by pushing his SEAnigger garbage onto the thread
>spergs anytime HIS thread isn't used
You're amusing. Keep going.

They don't have to. Reddit's already laughing its way to the bank.
They won. There's nothing we can do.

It's called consistency. The OP is where relevant information is posted so it needs to be formatted properly and be updated when needed. Yet you people insist on using it as a weapon for your shitposting tactics.

>implying dirty ass NEETs encompasses Fate fanbase
This franchise is as normie as Naruto

>and the DAA don't exist in the same universe as servants
They exist, Nero was mentioned by name, i don't know why people get so mixed up on this one and end up memeing. Its just that they're less powerful perhaps, and don't have an underground numbered organization. They're just a bunch of individuals.

Even if less powerful, they still easily tore through humans in both Fate stories they appeared in. Even Waver's assistant got bodied pretty easily by the vampire.

>that seal is actually panties displayed on a glove to hide the truth

And you can thank this guy for his quality reddit approved threads.

The mods literally decided that this was the proper thread, stop throwing a tantrum and talk about the fucking game.

All you want to do is push your Altria agenda on /fgog/, this is proven by bitching about the perfectly fine Lobo thread, fuck off and kill yourself.

Its those fucking erefags, aka the rinfags, we all know rin/erefags are cancerous redditors

Tenka gets boring pretty quickly and the events are really grindy. At least you can polish your swords though.

Point is that you can essentially summon Dracula. Sure it's actually just Vlad in permanent LoD but having Vlad the Impaler as a vampire is damn well close enough.

So one would think if such an existence is around then the need for a Van Hellsing would arise. Even if he never existed either and is just some wraith filling a fictitious role.

You really don't know how the nip women function, do you? They love fancy shit. Even their otome heroine needs to look cute and unique.

Every huge female franchise or onmipandering one pushes out less figs and more brands of clothes, jewelry, perfume and all the shit. Also keychains and cute husbando stuff, but emphasis on cute. They buy 100000000 keychains of their husbando in a shrine-like worship. They'll buy Figs too but the majority of them aren't used to do that.

Oh how autistic of you

>artists always draw Anne like she's some sort of giantess
>check her height
>only 1,71

Fucking nihongo, get your manlet shit together.

>acts like they aren't cancer
>shitpost bombs threads they don't like
Hmmm.

Or just call the church, or some holy servant. They all dislike vampires anyways