/gtag/ - Grand Theft Auto General

PC crew is finally updated edition

Last thread: >Crews for GTA:O
Join a crew by posting your SC name and crew you want to join in the thread then clicking the link below and requesting an invite. Make sure your profile visibility is set to public. Do not kill/grief fellow crew members.
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_pc (PC only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_vg_-_ps4 (PS4 only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/meat_for_the_grinder (Xbone ft. 100% crew black)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/flibinjibervans (Alternative meme color crew)
Other crews: pastebin.com/GtsCr3VL
>Steam Group - No heterosexuals allowed
steamcommunity.com/groups/gtagonlinevg
>PS4 Community - GTAG VG Community (No heterosexuals allowed here either)
To join the community, search the community name in "Discover Communities" and leave a request.

>Older threads
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/gtag/type/op/

>Helpful information for new players
pastebin.com/wmwvpEmr
>Regularly updated vehicle stat spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1g2Qy84YUrYu_YCcdjMhzDGuNMzwNtjVjIJzdRmrHu6Y/edit#gid=1868604557

>Graphics settings guides for GTA V
gamersnexus.net/game-bench/1909-gta-v-graphics-optimization-guide
geforce.com/whats-new/guides/grand-theft-auto-v-pc-graphics-and-performance-guide

>Patch notes for 1.40
support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/articles/115008752188

>Latest added content
socialclub.rockstargames.com/news/article/60240/Karin-Technical-Custom-Now-Available-in-GTA-Online-Plus-Overtime-Rumbl

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TpuJn67lDvE
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_pc
socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/dangerworldwide
socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/pc/playlists/playlist/LZrJ543xyEuEaVak7EMXmA
youtube.com/watch?v=oJhHwspZGcg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

are anyone elses supplies randomly blowing up in transit? it happens with vans, tanks and when I pick them up with the buzzards. The vehicle just blows up and it says I commited suicide.

vacca a cute

Do you own a 2-car apartment, /gtag/?

>2-car
wha

I thought the minimum had 4 slots.

Here's a political compass related to GTA characters, you can suggest what characters belong on it and where they should be placed as long as you're reasonable.

Please don't be an autist and start retarded political arguments over it, it's a mere silly game.

What are the best cars in each category for racing?

10-car only.

INSURGENT CUSTOM WHEN

What paintjob are you going to put on it when you get it, boys?

What A E S T H E T I C do you go for /gtag/? Suits and bullet proof vests here for maximum "totally not a cop"

Yes, out in the desert, good to have a hideout away from all the oppressors

scruffy everything + Schafter v12

>buy small apartment
>buy grandfather cutlass
>carry only a pistol or small uzi
>stock up on smokes and 40s
>wear gang threads
>fill self radio with 90s gangsta rap
>spend your days RPing as a banger that protects his hood and sells rocks with his niggas
too bad dwayne didn't carry over to V. could've met up and moved white while rockin' gold chains and pagers.

cargopants and a leather jacket. i really want to fit my character into the world. i hate all the fags with their jokers, trannys and CoD faggots

Yes, Paleto Bay. Comfy as fuck.

boxers + buggy

How much more money can I expect to make from Import/Export than from just doing special cargo? I just do small sales, make a milly everyday doing that. Will import/export better finance a bunker or should I go straight to bunker?

>females have access to slim jeans that can fit into boots
>males are restricted to regular fit, two types of dindu jeans, crotch-crushing skinny jeans, and low-crotch skinny jeans that make you look like you shat your pants.

fucking hell, man.

>Super: 811 most of the time, Vagner if track is turn heavy
>Motorcycle: Hakuchou Drag most of the time, Shotato if track is turn heavy
>Sport: Spectre Custom
>Off-Road: BF400
>Sedan: Schafter V12 armored
>Sports Classic: Turismo Classic

>males can use the mid top converse because their ankles aren't fucking retarded

stop whining

>"you got one good clothing article, so stop whining about the other dozen problems you have!!!"

stop being a retard

well while we're at it your trench coats look better
your crew shirts look better
You can run around without a shirt
you don't have blue nipples
It's easier to create an attractive male
The male model looks better, and is cannon to the universe.

technically 4 people are canon to the universe since the protagonist cant do heists or jobs alone

>super
>sport

Are you high?

I meant as far as animation and modeling goes.
It's obvious that the female model was done by the worst intern they had.

811 is the top speed vehicle in the game, Vagner is the best lap time car in the game. Spectre has such a high top speed it shouldn't even be on that category.

>vagner is the best lap car in the game

It's not even the top 3 of its class

Never. R* is going to patch out the entire bunker DLC and a good chunk of the heist DLC since much of it is unbalanced bullshit anyways.

>It's not even the top 3 of its class

youtube.com/watch?v=TpuJn67lDvE

I own a 6 car house in Paleto, and a 2 car one in Grapeseed. The latter is like, my bug-out house. Only has my Vigero & a Manchez in the garage.

Honestly, depends what car I'm driving. Suits tend to be the norm with functional cars (Schafter V12 etc), then I have a polo shirt & slacks for cruising in classics, leather jacket & jeans for bikes, and a pseudo-PMC look for when I'm going around in armoured vehicles and the like.

I see you have fallen for my clever ruse :^)

I thought Broootey was having a meltdown with the recent changes to downforce.

Windbreaker, Dark Jeans, & Red Sneakers. That kinda stuff. Looks nice, but isn't ugly bright neon shit.

no-one rated, pls rate, i want to know how dumb and/or unattainable this truly is

>Stealth Update
>Steve Haines has some dirty jobs for you to do
>equal parts tactical equal parts sleazy
>several small spots open up around town (Bahama Mamas, Tequi-la-la, etc.) where you can hang out or be sent to do an assassination mission for Haines (poison this guy, instigate here, etc.) doing these missions will unlock discounts for the new vehicles/weapons
>purchase the stealth upgrade at your bunker to unlock a new "spy mode" that allows you to exchange your ability to use vehicles, explosives and/or other unsuppressed faculties for a near-permanent off the radar state (players will still have a faint sign of your presence if you're close enough ala executive search)
>more casual clothes
>hobo outfits
>sneaking suits
>new armored vests
>vests from the ceo menu now also available to wear normally
>gun holsters that carry one or two of your favorite weapons and provide a slight damage/ammunition boost for carrying them (think favorite bike feature)
>a couple of stealth-oriented melee weapons (maybe a shank, garrote) with gruesome stealth takedowns akin to the manhunt series
>a few more mk ii weapons (maybe some more concealable things like gas canisters that can be made into flashbangs, a programmable assault rifle, etc.)
>a line of new stealth-oriented vehicles
>updated JB-700, has a proper arsenal of miniguns and Ruiner rockets, can withstand 3 direct hits from a rocket launcher
>updated Akuma, closely resembles a stripped down H2R
>updated Stanier, new interior options and updated visuals
>a B-2 Spirit replica, can withstand 3 direct hits from a rocket launcher, drops cluster bombs which are extremely accurate if you know the target's location but take ~3 seconds to reach the target
>only the JB-700 and B-2 Spirit are actually armed but all of the vehicles have the mutual ability to jam missiles + disappear off radar for 15 seconds. meter takes 20 seconds to refill.

Didn't read any of that (yet) but I saw you mentioned the jb-700. I really just want it to have spikes, ejector seat (even if it just shoots the player straight up not even sitting down, that's fine with me), (possible) usable underwater, and minigun/rockets that can be added or removed (so you can use your own weapons too)

>equal parts tactical equal parts sleazy

This. I'm getting tired of the tacticool stuff. Needs some hokey sleazy stuff to even it out.

The game has now skipped all the way to 2017, Steve Haines has a hole in where his brains used to be.

>Steve Haines

From what, the grave? Current GTAO is confirmed to take place in 2017.

we still don't know if any of the endings are canon yet but i understand what you're saying

who'd make the most sense, though? you can't use lester because he's been involved too often and you can't use and you can't really use agent 14 because he's also been used too often recently.

Someone new might be nice. Or someone from an older game.

What update mentioned the skip/When did it happen?

In the weaponized tampa job, Agent 14 explicitly says it's 2017

>spent lots of time and money unlocking research to get the thermal scope
>had only 3 investigations left
>now thanks to the useless techincal custom, I have to research more useless filler to get the scope

Thanks cuckstar!

I really want one but can't afford being gimped 8 garage slots

>real estate mogul
>wants some new property, like bahama mama's or tequi-la-la
>also wants to meet other eccentric billionaires with gold weapons
>also also loves crime and gang culture, which said billionaires are heavily involved in
>only person with any excuse to offer black hat toys
>our characters are already terrorists so why not have a saudi arabian boss

i always pictured something louder for yusuf to be involved in tho, not really a stealth update

Yusuf just wants someone who will help make his goofy ideas reality when throwing money at them doesn't work. That's why he liked Luis so much

>saudi arabian boss
Yusuf is Egyptian-Emirati, you fucking loon.

We don't even know if his death was canon though, right? The writers probably won't make any direct references to the previous protagonists in GTAVI, either.

upskirt trevor

I doubt there's going to be a GTAVI, just more development on GTAO

there will be gtaiv
new release earns more than what online can ever hope
however it will be a while, as rockstar practically never releases two major releases in the same year

For the races/ car meet this weekend, how many people have actually raced a lot before? Are we going to be leaving catch-up, traffic and slipstream on?

>characters in authoritarian quadrants
how does this make sense if they all break the law & steal shit

the last GTA they release will also include GTAO as a standalone game. if they did what you're suggesting now they'd need to rehaul the game several times just to keep people interested.

authoritarian doesn't necessarily mean that they have to like or respect the police, it just means that they believe that gangs don't work unless if they have proper strong leadership.

That, or people who criticize people and the economy more than they do with the government like Niko.

>...they believe that gangs don't work unless if they have proper strong leadership ***with hierarchy**.

Is there an easier way to find players on PS4?Matchmaking can take hours and I just finished watching three high levels fail a Pacific Standard setup 13 times before quitting. Everybody makes mistakes but it's been three days of unsuccessful matches and I want to play the heist soon.

Have you already tried consulting the /crew/?

>Trevor
>right

He's openly gay, openly uses drugs, executes people for racism, hates the military and goes out of his way to befriend minorities

also listens to punk rock

you can be a meth-smoking faggot and a libertarian right, dude.

"what's an libertarianism?"
"is an anarchism something you eat?"

Saturday, July 22nd, 4:00PM EST (8:00PM GMT)

GTAG PC Car Meet & Race Night

If you want to join, you need to either be a member of GTAG PC. (This is the new PC crew.)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_pc

Or PM me.
socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/dangerworldwide

Here's the playlist we will be playing.
socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/pc/playlists/playlist/LZrJ543xyEuEaVak7EMXmA

Classes for the individual races will be as follows.

Olympic Speedway - Sports
Arcadius Grand Prix 2.3 - Muscle
Atomic Tire Autodrome - Compacts
Rebel Radio Rallye - Sports (This is a rally race.)
Barracks Obama - Motorcycles - Non-Contact
Benefactor Course - Coupes
Chaparralring - Supers
! It's Not Stunting C#nts - Sports Classics - Non-Contact

have fun

According to what, a memeball pic?

Crew's dead

according to actual libertarians, they want to do all that progressive unjudgemental things and pot-smoking that liberals do and gun-shooting anti-government thing that republicans do.

this is just a game, man, so chill out please.

>next update rockstar introduces shark crates
>you buy a remora key to unlock it
>85% chance of $5000
>10% chance of an in-game discount
>4% chance of vehicle you don't own
>1% chance of new released vehicle (that you cant buy on a website)
>you do in-game jobs for crates
>you buy keys for 99 cents

Recommended cars.

Olympic Speedway - Elegy RH8, Feltzer, Jester RC, Elegy Retro Custom, Massacro RC
Arcadius Grand Prix 2.3 - Pisswasser Dominator, Sabre Turbo Custom
Atomic Tire Autodrome - Brioso R/A, Rhapsody, Panto
Rebel Radio Rallye - Tropos, Omnis, Kuruma, Sultan
Barracks Obama - Shotaro, Hakuchou Drag
Benefactor Course - Zion, Felon, Exemplar, Jackal, Sentinal XS
Chaparralring - Tempesta, Vagner, Zentorno, Nero Custom, X80 Proto
! It's Not Stunting C#nts - Turismo Classic, Cheetah Classic

>type one sentence
>"whoa just chill out man"

Libertarians don't want to legalize meth and speed, dont be retarded

they're literally anti-government regualtions and don't want anyone controlling and judging them on what they smoke or sniff, so if anything, you're the retard here for getting your sources from memeballs.

Trevor is an actual believer of anrcho-capitalism, meaning that he wants to do literally everything he feels like doing with total liberty. Does he want to ride someone's dick while smoking meth and texting someone on the phone about a planned gun delivery any time he wants? Hell yes he does, and he doesn't want the government to interfere with any of these actions.

I'm not arguing with you on this libertarian thing any further, just suggest a GTA character and where they rightfully belong on the scale.

Trevor is at the bottom right

Already placed him there.

He's very obviously at the bottom left.

Being right wing libertarian does not require you to be "conservative," it requires you to be allied with conservatives for political purposes, and what is right-wing or left-wing varies from country to country. In the context of the United States he is opposed to all forms of law enforcement but he shows special hatred for groups like Merryweather and the Lost MC, who are often comprised of military veterans or work for very right wing douchebags with all the subtlety of a red dildo. He isn't especially fond of left wing individuals either like Devon Weston, but in the grand scheme of things (i.e. everyone in the GTA universe is a disagreeable extreme parody) he is more likely to get along with leftists than right-wingers. Because again: more right wing enemies than left ones.

>Openly gay
At most hes bisexual, at least he's straight with a twisted sense of holding domination
>Executes people for racism
When?
>Hates the military
He loves the military but hates the people in it because he was forced out
>Befriends minorities
When?
>Not right leaning libertarian
What????

>Niko is an authoritarian communist trotskyist
>Franklin also for no reason that far away from typical american politics where Michael is
>Ryder & lamar out that far for no reason
Lester, ron, trevor, big smoke all make sense, but Micheal is pretty smart politically I'm surprised he isn't closer to lester.

>When?

franklin and lamar??!?

Someone accept me into the new PC crew.

-Stracci-

Trevor is constantly talking about free market capitalism and making money even if its unfair to others, he loves to compete and own markets, and hates government authority, and also hates fat entitled pussies, and leeches like devin weston, Michael and his kids (hate is a strong word for them desu), and any hipster.
He doesn't hate any right wing people because they are right wing but because they are subsidized and unfairly gain income through government funding like Merryweather or Steve hanse because he thinks they are unfairly able to get away with things he has to do illegally like arms trading (and he is right)
HE DOESN'T HATE THE LOST MC BECAUSE THEY ARE RIGHT LEANING BUT BECAUSE THEY ARE OR WERE A STRONG GROUP THAT CONSTANTLY SHITS ON OTHER UPCOMING "ENTREPRENEURS" LIKE HIMSELF, AND THEY JUST GENERALLY PHONY TOUGH GUYS.
Implying that is a leftist thing it simply have black friends, or that he isn't doing it purely for the money

I go for sort of biker-ish druggie punk look, and it apparently comes out as very slutty.

Milo Yiannopolous is best described as libertarian-leaning right
>openly gay
>openly uses drugs
>distaste for racism, dates black dudes
>hates warmongering, loves veterans
>only dates 7"+ if you consider that going out of your way to befriend minorities

I don't think Milo is a speed taking meth selling murderer with sexually assaulting tendencies.

He's worse tbqh. Literally a mentally ill pedophile degenerate.

>Pedophile
???

>only dates 7"+ if you consider that going out of your way to befriend minorities

Go away, Canada poster

Not that user, but most fags are pedophiles

Even blater is over 8 inches, you dicklets have no excuse.

I wasn't around when people were hiding bulletproof helmets on their character and getting duffel bag to stay?

>being this stupid

youtube.com/watch?v=oJhHwspZGcg

>Custom Technical
>Add Minigun
>Add Armor plating
>Buy Super Transmission

Technical has a super transmission? What the fuck.. Could have at least added some armor for the gun. Still a mobile death trap.

this is literally how I roll out in GTAO.

But, you don't get no love for it out there.

>Introduce new level of transmission with a couple cars
>Eventually people start begging rockstar to put it on all cars
>"Sure thing, have fun buying it on all your cars :^)"