Did the snap oversteer get you user

well, one less shityota off the road

KEK

Rip mr2 get a older turbo one the dct a poo

Another takumifag BTFO

>waaa FML

Gayest thing to say, you deserved it.

this

Hit the barrier on the highway, the suspension was fucked and pulled me in that direction faster than I could correct it. I know I'm a dumbass for not fixing it asap, luckily I didn't kill or hit anyone else

I know I deserved it

my fwd automatic doesn't have this problem

Lighten up, you'll make good money on the part out.

I bet you thought you were in the top 10% of drivers too. Maybe you should stick to family cars, you obviously can't handle even the most basic bitch sports car.

looks like the 1zz, bet it was automatic as well, so nothing of value was lost

It was a 5spd manual

Let's see the back of the car. (WARNING: the more /osg/ weebshit stickers I see the more I will insult you)

No, I just enjoyed driving and I fucked up

5spd manual

you're a fucking dickhead op and you deserve your car getting wrecked
fortunately nobody was hurt
learn your fucking lesson

No pics of the back, but I never pit stickers on it.

Nothing of value was lost.

Go get a 1st Gen mr2 turbo and learn how to control bodyroll

you fucking retard off yourself. at least make sure to not repopulate your retarded genes

good

I feel like killing myself, that car was so much fun.

Damn my suspension pulls over bumps too. Need to get that shit fixed before I end up in your situation

Yes don't repeat my dumbassery

That's not a real thing fuckface. The only turbo mr2 was a mk2

Cars aren't fun you fucking child, they kill people.

two weeks ago i replaced my axles, inner & outer tie rods, sway bar end links and new control-arms/ball joints
i probably spent $300 for parts
and it took a single day
make some time and fix your shit

At least it was the ugly MR2

>Cars aren't fun
>>>>>>>>>>\OUT\

Yes it is, retard. A Gen 1 (or Rev 1) SW20 Turbo is the first model of SW20 from 1991 to 1993.

All MR2s are dangerous for the sole reason that idiots can readily acquire them.

T. Ur dumb
Oh well at least op doesn't have the girly one anymore.

How'd u stack anyway op?

Well o.o, what did we learn today?

Uesurii

>not refreshing the suspension as soon as you get a used car

fucking moron

That I should ride the bus until self driving cars are available.

> Toyota Corolla
You cunts seem to know your ways around cars, never been on this board before could anyone offer a bit of advice?

Some cunt reversed into my Mrs' car from about a meter away, the metal frame connecting the bumper is dented, I got the dent out of the bumper with a hairdryer but the plastics cracked.

Mechanics quoted her something like:
> replace bonet
> replace bumper
> replace radiator bar
> replace lights
> usual misc. shit
> $3000+
How often do these guys inflate the cost by saying you have to replace shit that can just be repaired and add on a bunch of uncessary non-critical repairs just because insurance will be pay them instead of haggling over cash?

People who don't take care of their car are the worst kind of people.

Just take the bumper off and pour boiling water on the inside push the bumper back out then with the bonnet don't bother as it's a pos Corolla that aint worth 3000aud

fuckin shops go all out and quote shit because if they don't customer will bitch that its not fixed right or some shit. So we just blanket shit and fix it right. If your some broke fuck that cant fix his car the correct way, fuck off, we got tribeckas and shit to fix for actual not broke people.

>How often do these guys inflate the cost by saying you have to replace shit that can just be repaired
>and add on a bunch of unnecessary non-critical repairs
>just because insurance will be pay them instead of haggling over cash?

I think you've figured out their incentive for doing so every time sufficiently.

Good. That ugly POS has no place on the road.

tony!!

what do you mean suspension was fucked?

hopefully, nothing of value was lost

Steering would pull in either direction based on last steering input, usually it's minor, but that one time it pulled more than I expected it to

I'm jealous of that hardtop.
I need to get one for mine...
Is it the factory option?
If not, who made it and is it carbon fiber or fiberglass? And how is rear visibility? I've heard the hardtop is much better than the softtop.

midshipgarage.com/collections/exterior

What is this meme again

>cars aren't fun

its snap oversteer

>busriderfags hating on fastest na, best handling, lightest and most focused mr2 cause it looks bad compared to aw11
kek

Only a couple dipshits are saying anything about the car, the majority of anons are just laughing at faggot OP pretending to be Babby Driver

shut up you fucking idiot im false flagging this thread

>2700$
>USED
WHAT THE SHIT MAN!?
Aftermarket it is then.

Ropes kill people so get to hanging nigger

Looks like a Prius

You deserved it